Sweet November Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

"You are almost finished," Helen stood, and announced to the women below her. "Before either of you can leave you must bring satisfaction to each and every one of these worthless slaves. And," she added, "you must do it however they want."

Then Helen addressed us slaves. "Boys, as women we know we own and control you, but the greatest form of humiliation and punishment for a Diva is to be used by a multitude of slaves. That is what these women require in order to receive redemption. You may do as you please with them, but none of you will be released until I am satisfied that their discipline is complete."

We sat in stunned silence for a few brief moments not quite sure how to respond until Helen spoke up one final time. "And boys...don't hurt them or the things you witnessed here today will seem like nothing compared to the things you will experience."

Slowly and cautiously we made our way over to the two naked women standing before us. The ice and water that had been tossed on them had apparently shaken them up, but at the same time it appeared to revive them as well. While goose bumps covered their skin and their nipples were hard enough to cut glass, their eyes were filled with hunger and desire as the thirteen men stepped closer and our cocks began to rise.

Almost simultaneously the women dropped to their knees and lunged towards the man closest to them. In one case that was me. The previously beaten and worn out woman was now fondling my balls with her fingertips as she wrapped her lips around my growing member. It felt a little strange being sucked off while I held her bald head in my hands. Meanwhile she reached out and grabbed another slave's member and began to pull on it, bringing it to attention. At the same time one of the slaves brought over a couple benches and placed them in the center of the room near where the women were vigorously sucking our cocks. Practically on cue the two women jumped up on the benches.

The woman sucking my cock released me and lay down on her back with her legs up presenting her pussy to me. Almost as fast as I slid my shaft into her, another slave took my place and shoved his cock down her throat. Then two more walked up and began to lick, suck and bite her breasts while she stroked their members. With everything going on around me it did not take long for me to feel the familiar feeling in my balls as they began to rise and my come boiled up inside me. Seconds later I could hold it no longer and filled her waiting pussy. I am not sure she even noticed and when I finished I pulled myself out and retreated to one of the benches still left by the wall.

Before I had even sat down one of the men who had been playing with her tits had taken my place. After a few quick strokes in her pussy his cock was covered with my come and her juices and he used this to his advantage. Grabbing her ass he pulled her up and slowly worked his eight-inch cock into her asshole. She grunted with every thrust and seemed to tighten her grip on the cocks she held as well. The men being jerked off loved it and rewarded her by shooting their loads all over her stomach and chest.

Some loud groaning turned my attention away from this show over to the other bench where her sister was perched on all fours. Bob, from my group, had his monster cock plunged into her ass all the way up to his balls. I had no idea how she handled it, but by the look on her face it was not easy.

Apparently her groaning got more than just my attention and another slave decided to shut her up by shoving his cock into her mouth. In no time she was bobbing up and down on it in rhythm to the thrusts of her ass fucking. Moments later I watched as come ran down her leg when Bob emptied his load into her. After that the slave whose cock she was sucking pulled it from her lips and shot his load all over her face and neck.

Over the next couple hours I watched as slave after slave took their turns being satisfied by these women in every way possible. I even got back in the mix one more time for a sample of the first sister's luscious ass and I was glad I did.

I think the best part of the ordeal was when the two convicts pushed us aside for a few minutes as they licked and sucked each others asses and pussies clean. That was the only time the entire room fell quiet as the men stood around enjoying the show and even the Divas above stood from their seats to make sure they did not miss a thing. That brief moment seemed to excite us all enough to go one more round and I think everyone did.

After one last "spurt" of activity things began to wind down. The two women were barely able to hold themselves up with their legs and arms now visibly wobbling. The men were also spent, as was clear by their lying on the cold floor and benches trying to catch their breath.

Finally the door to the room opened. In walked one of Helen's helpers and announced that we were free to go whenever we wanted.

I took a few more deep breaths, pulled myself to my feet and walked out the door. I was the first to leave. I was exhausted and ready to go, but obviously not the only one as several jumped in line right behind me.

As I walked down the hallway to the locker room the smell of sweat and sex was replaced with the smell of soap and steel. While some of the others opted to shower before they left, I prefer the shower in my room and chose to dress straight away.

After pulling my last shoe on and tying it tight I headed towards the door to my ride. The familiar black Town Car was a sight for sore eyes as I opened the door and found the line of cars waiting. I quickly opened the door and slid inside. The soft leather seats cushioned my body as a sigh escaped my lips.

"Tough day?" my Asian Princess asked.

"Yes," I sighed in response. I was a bit caught by her question as, until now, she had been nearly speechless.

"Tomorrow will be better...I promise," she replied with a smile. "Now let's get you back to your room."

I could not help but wonder what she was alluding to, but I knew asking was a waste of my breath. So I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride back to my hotel room while imagining myself already lounging in the hot tub. Moments later we arrived and I headed up to the room to turn my thoughts to reality. Once upstairs I ordered some room service and committed myself to a good night's rest.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers