Sweet November Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

She just giggled in response and released my cock as if that were the cue she was waiting for. Then she reached up and pushed a ball gag into my mouth and strapped it behind my head and pulled the buckle tight. After that she strutted over to the wall directly in front of me and flipped one of the four light switches; a strange hum ensued.

Seeing her half-naked body for the first time was truly a delight and I hardly noticed the false wall before me being replaced by a giant floor-to-ceiling mirror. Even though her tits were no longer held in place by her corset, they hung deliciously in place with pink, pointed nipples on the ends. I hoped I would not have to wait too long to taste them.

Julia strutted back towards me and caressed her breasts teasingly as she approached. A small wet spot was visibly apparent on the front of her panties as she pulled at her right nipple. Finally she stopped right in front of me and fell to her knees. "Do not come until I tell you," she said sternly, as she looked up at me. Then, without a moment's hesitation, she began to lick my shaft from top to bottom.

I threw my head back, enjoying the warm, wet feel of her tongue on my cock. She had taken her teasing to a whole new level and I loved it. After tracing my member a few times and planting a few soft kisses on my hairless balls, she finally took the head in her mouth slowly worked her way up my shaft until she had taken most of it in.

Now I was moaning audibly as I looked down at her while she bobbed up and down on my throbbing erection. Out of the corner of my eye I caught my reflection in the mirror I had basically forgotten about. I realized she was really into pushing me to my limits.

There before me, less than six feet a way, was a full-length mirror that gave me yet another angle to admire the pleasure I was receiving. Not only could I look down and watch as she serviced me, but this strategically-placed mirror allowed me to watch this beautiful half-naked woman service me as if I were watching it happen to another person. My senses were practically overloading as I felt my balls burning with desire and aching to cum. She showed no mercy and continued to pleasure me orally for several more minutes.

Finally, after I do not know how long, she pulled her lips from my cock with a 'pop' and I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm impressed," she remarked, as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I didn't expect you to have this kind of staying power." As she rose to stand before me she continued, "But I am really glad you did because I am going to have so much fun making you come and punishing you after."

She paused just a few seconds for dramatic effect as she grabbed my full, aching balls and smirked knowingly. Then she turned towards the mirrored wall once again and stepped towards it. Looking back over her shoulder at me she flipped the second switch and the mirror slowly slid away as the wall had before. An evil grin took over her lips as she read the expression on my face. I could not believe what I was seeing.

Just a couple minutes ago I was looking at a reflection of myself bound naked, with my hands over my head, a spreader bar on my ankles and a ball gag in my mouth. Now I was stunned by the sight of a beautiful woman bound in much the same way I was. The only differences were the blindfold over her eyes and the chain clamped to her nipples.

As Julia flipped another switch, the dimly-lit woman was illuminated. That was when it hit me. The woman was my wife. The shadows and the blindfold had hidden her identity from me before, but now I could see clearly that it was her.

I wanted to call out to her but quickly remembered the ball gag and realized anything I said would come out muffled and incoherent. Besides, I am sure it would only result in my further punishment.

"I have had so much fun with her these past couple days," Julia sneered, as she walked over to where Jess was bound and gave a quick tug on the chain clamped to Jess's nipples.

Jess tossed her head to one side and moaned a bit. She looked exhausted and practically unable to respond, but at the same time I found the whole thing strangely erotic.

Suddenly a large, naked black man stepped into view. "This is my bodyguard, Jerome," Julia introduced. "He's been having a lot of fun, too," she added.

The thought sent shivers down my spine as I looked him over. He looked like a football player. He must have been at least six-foot six, and a solid two-hundred sixty pounds. He not only had no hair, but no neck as well. In addition, his erect member verified every stereotype I had every heard about black men before. It was easily a foot long and as thick as any I had seen before. He was definitely intimidating.

Jerome smiled tauntingly at me as he walked over to where Jess hung and stepped up behind her. With his large hand on her waist she looked tiny and even more helpless than before. Jerome caressed her body with his hands and Jess seemed to come back to life. She began to wiggle and writhe as if trying to get away from the touch of his callused hands. Both Julia and Jerome laughed.

While he continued to rub his hand all over Jess's naked body, Julia disappeared from sight. A few short seconds later she returned with a couple of vibrators and asked which one she should let Jerome use on my "sweet little wife."

I was unable able to answer in any understandable fashion as she held the two up for me to choose from. The one in her right hand was silver and what I would consider average size for a vibrator. The one in her left hand was dark purple and over twice the size.

Julia continued to repeatedly ask me to answer the question, and even pretended to be frustrated with me that she could not understand me. Needless to say she never did understand me as I begged her to use the smaller one.

"Fine, I'll decide," she shrugged, and handed the large purple one to Jerome. As she turned back around I was shaking my head furiously to let her know that was not the one I picked.

"Oh, don't worry," she giggled. "I've got another one for you." And with that, she tossed the silver one aside and went to retrieve another purple monster.

Over the next several minutes I watched as Jerome teased my wife with the vibrator. At first she was pulling away from him, but after rubbing across her pussy lips while gently tugging the chain on her nipples she really began to warm up. Now she was spreading her legs for him inviting him to put it in. He obliged and she came hard and fast.

Before she had time to recover he was teasing her with it again. She loved it and it was now obvious that she wanted it.

Just then Julia walked back into the room. "I couldn't find the spare nor any lube," she announced, "so I guess I'm just going to have to improvise." With that she walked over and took the vibrator from Jerome and shoved it into my wife's exposed pussy once again, twisting it and thoroughly plundering her. Jess gasped in delight, but only for a short second as Julia pulled it out again. Now it was soaked with my wife's juices just as she planned.

As she held it out in front of her she took a whiff and closed her eyes in delight. Even from where I stood I could smell the familiar scent of my wife's arousal and longed to taste it.

After reveling in the situation for a moment Julia opened her eyes once again and stepped towards me. Taking her place behind me once again she held the now-lubricated vibrator teasingly at the entrance to my anus. With her left hand she reached around to caress my raging erection and full balls.

"Gracious," she remarked, "it seems as though you are about to explode."

I nodded in agreement, hoping she would grant me mercy and allow me to do so.

"You have done so well up to this point," she continued, as she ran her finger tip along the underside of my erection. "You aren't going to disappoint me now, are you?"

I slowly shook my head 'no' in response and frustration, then bit down hard into the ball gag.

"Very good," Julia responded happily, and then began to slowly push the large vibrator into my ass. At the same time she took her hand and grasped my cock firmly as if she were using it for leverage. It felt sensational and I could hardly stand it. I needed to come so badly.

In the meantime Jerome had let Jess down from her bondage and she was now kneeling on the floor in front of him. With her hands unbound she held his firm buttocks in his hands as he fed his enormous tool to her. She was obviously struggling to take more than half of it in her mouth, but she seemed determined to take even more. It was as if she were starving for it.

Jerome was obviously enjoying himself as he ran his fingers through her hair and pushed his member further and further down her throat. That was when I noticed Jess had earplugs in. Not only could she not see what was going on around her, but she could not hear it either. It was quite likely she had no idea I was even there.

Suddenly my attention was pulled away from my epiphany as the vibrator in my ass reached the hilt and Julia turned it on. A shockwave seemed to shoot through my body and reach its summit at the tip of my cock. A glob of pre-come formed on the head and Julia never missed a beat.

"You are so close, aren't you?" she teased, and stepped back in front of me again. "Don't do it," she warned. "I guarantee you will be sorry." Then she took her thumb and rubbed the glob into the head of my penis as I fought the urge to come with everything I had in me. Before walking away she gave my cock a hard slap with the palm of her hand and watched devilishly as it bobbed and twitched.

I watched as Julia walked over to where Jess was voraciously servicing Jerome. With her hands on her hips Julia watched for a while in seeming satisfaction as Jess found a way to engulf nearly his entire cock.

A short while later, she stuck her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and pulled it down and off. Then she lay down on the floor behind Jess with her legs open and knees bent.

This is the first time I had gotten a glance at her well-trimmed pussy. The short brown hair was trimmed in the shape of a small triangle and her arousal was obvious by her glistening wet lips.

Once she was comfortable she motioned to Jerome that she was ready. He slowly pulled his member from my wife's lips as she groaned her disappointment. Then he turned her around and helped her find Julia's waiting pussy with her mouth. As soon as Jess realized what was going on she was all too happy to oblige and dove right in. In mere seconds she seemed to be providing Julia pleasure as her Mistress closed her eyes, bit her lip, and began to pull at her own nipples.

This was truly a sight to behold and took my arousal to yet another level. Unfortunately that was just the beginning. With Jess's succulent ass up in the air Jerome took his place behind her and positioned his throbbing member at her soaking pussy.

Realizing what was about to happen, Jess pulled her head up for a brief moment and groaned her approval. "Yes...please...fuck me," she gasped, and he slowly began to thrust into her.

Julia reached up and pulled Jess's face back down into her pussy and then left one hand at the back of her head holding it there. Jess took her cue and quickly began to lap away at her clit once more. Julia rewarded her with moans of approval.

For an extended period of time I watched as Jess tirelessly worked to please her dominatrix, as Jerome continued to thrust deeper and deeper into her pussy. Several times during that period I watched as her body trembled in orgasm but she never relented her attack on Julia's clit. It was amazing and arousing to say the least.

Finally Julia appeared to have enough and slid out from under Jess. This must have been just what Jerome was waiting for. As he picked up the pace he grabbed Jess by the hair with one hand and held her waist with the other. Then he quickly went from thrusting his giant cock into her to pounding away mercilessly.

"Yes...yes...yes..." she gasped, as he filled her up. Seconds later, he threw back his head as he shot his load into her. Simultaneously she cried out one last time, "Fuck yes!" then her body was overtaken by the most erotic orgasm I had ever witnessed, as she slumped down to lie flat on the floor and her body began to tremble in climax.

Both Julia and Jerome disappeared from sight for a short while, as I watched my naked wife recovering on the floor. She looked so sexy lying there with her breasts rising and falling while she caught her breath.

Even though I had been with several women at this point, it was now that I began to wonder what would become of our relationship. Before I figured this was just her way of bringing me into a part of her world I did not know about, but now I was beginning to wonder what was really encompassed by her world.

Before I had too much time to worry about any of that, Julia returned to stand beside me. "Sad, isn't it?" she remarked.

I looked back at her in bewilderment.

"How will she ever be satisfied with a cock like yours after experiencing a mammoth cock like that?" she asked

The question hit me like a load of bricks and my dick responded by wilting almost immediately. I knew I was larger than average in that area, but I had nothing on that guy.

Julia laughed as she noticed the fruits of her labor and climbed the chair behind me once again. She released my hands from above me and fastened them behind my back. Then she pulled the ball gag from my mouth and climbed down from the chair and turned off the vibrator in my ass. As I exercised my jaw she unlocked the spreader bar around my ankles and then stood to give me my next orders.

"Get over there and clean her up," she commanded, as she motioned towards my resting wife lying on the floor.

"What?" I blurted.

"Don't make me say it again. I can't send her home like that. So get over there," she responded.

I slowly took a couple steps forward and looked back towards Julia once more in disbelief. That was apparently all it took to push her over the edge.

"Get down there," she ordered through gritted teeth. At the same time she grabbed me by the back of the head and pushed me down to the floor. With my hands bound behind me I was barely able to stay up on my knees as she forced my face down into Jess's cum-soaked pussy.

Reluctantly I began to lick her slit up and down, as the taste of Jerome's spunk and Jess's wetness filled my mouth. Although it obviously caught Jess by surprise she was more than willing to help me with my task by thrusting her hips up to meet my lips.

Just then Julia started up the vibrator in my bottom again, causing my cock to spring back to life. In spite of my initial feelings of disgust, I quickly got past them and soon found myself licking up every available drop and working Jess towards yet another orgasm as the sensation in my ass brought me strange pleasure. Unfortunately, the moment Jess wrapped her legs around my head, Julia decided that was enough and ordered me up off of the floor and instructed Jerome to take her away.

Once I got to my, feet Julia released my hands, pulled out the vibrator, and pointed me in the direction of the bathroom off of the corner of the room we were in. "Go wash your face and rinse your mouth. And hurry up!" she barked.

Upon entering the bathroom, I quickly washed my hands and face. Then I gargled with the Listerine she had left there for me. After that I quickly returned to Julia with my eyes down and my hands folded in front of me in submission.

"That isn't going to get you off the hook," she laughed. "You defied me and chose not to follow my command immediately. You know I have to punish you for that, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered humbly.

"Good, get down on your knees and follow me," she ordered.

I obeyed without hesitation and crawled quickly behind her out to the great room. She led me over to where a lone wooden chair sat and told me to stand, bent over at the waist with my palms on the seat. Again I obeyed without hesitation.

"I'll be right back," she announced, and walked away.

When she returned several minutes later she slapped the insides of my thighs with a leather strap and ordered me to spread them wider. I quickly obliged, but she slapped my thighs a few more times just for the fun of it.

"Now it's time for your spankings," she announced. "You will be receiving ten for your reluctance, and I expect you to count them out. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Julia," I answered.

"Good, then let's begin," and without a moment's hesitation she landed the first blow across both cheeks.

"One," I counted, as the shock and sharp pain flowed through me.

"Two," I called, as the next one hit almost before I finished counting the first.

The next eight came in rapid succession as I was allowed no time to catch my breath in between, but somehow managed to count it out to her satisfaction.

"Nicely done," she genuinely complimented, as she motioned for me to stand upright again. "It seems you enjoyed that," she said, noticing my hard, twitching member.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded.

"Well, we will have to see about getting that little guy some relief here in a little bit," she teased, "but for right now I want to find out if you're as good a pussy licker as I've heard or not. For your sake, let's hope you're at least as good as your wife."

After placing her strap on a nearby table, she made her way to a soft lounge chair and took a seat. As she spread her legs she motioned with one finger for me to come kneel between them and give her the satisfaction she craved.

I immediately forgot the welts on my ass and frankly do not remember walking over to that spot. I do, however, remember taking a deep breath before I kissed the inside of her thighs on the way up to her glorious mound. Slowly I worked my way towards my destination, savoring every glorious second along the way. Finally I opened her lips with my tongue and plunged between them to find her clit. Although smaller than most, I found it quickly and wrapped my lips around it. Julia moaned her approval and gripped the arms of the chair as she laid her head back. I hummed deep in my throat for a short few seconds, then pulled back to rest my tongue flat against her clit. Using the full length of my tongue, I teased her slowly to the edge several times. Then, with several short flicks I traced her button before I wrapped my lips around it one final time.

I had taken her to the edge of orgasm several times but had not let her come. Now I was about to end her glorious frustration with one mind-blowing orgasm after another. I wrapped my lips around her clit and began to suck slowly, while my tongue danced along the tip. Immediately she thrust her pelvis up into me and pushed my face hard into her sopping mound with both her hands. I had no intention of letting go, but she insured this further as I continued my assault. For the next several minutes I struggled to breathe, but somehow found a way to stay focused. As she came down from her final orgasm, I planted one final kiss deep in her pussy before falling back to a seated position on the floor in front of her.

While I sat there catching my breath, my arms behind me in a reclining pose, I looked back in her direction and found myself mesmerized by her heaving breasts. Every inhale and exhale caused them to rise and fall in perfect unison, with beautiful pink caps standing at impeccable attention, longing to receive the same attention her succulent clit had just received. I could not resist their calling and soon found myself lunging towards her and wrapping my lips around one of her teasing nipples. At the same time I fondled and tweaked her other one between my thumb and forefinger.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers