Sweet November Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

"Good Evening," they chimed in unison. With each of them holding a half-empty glass of whatever they deemed best, it was obvious they were ready to get started and that they had already loosened up.

As they closed the door behind me I was a bit surprised by the atmosphere. It was considerably fancier than I imagined as there were candles lit all about the house with plush antique-looking chairs and high tables scattered throughout. In addition, each of the women was dressed as if getting ready to attend an evening at some high-class restaurant complete with dancing and ballroom music. None of them looked at all trashy, although more than an ample amount of cleavage was being tossed around and the hem lines were a little higher than I would have expected of women in their fifties. Nevertheless they actually looked quite nice.

Deb and Donna each took one of my arms and showed me around the house while Diane disappeared to attend to other things. For a few minutes I thought this might actually be bearable.

As we walked Deb told me about the other guests that would be arriving in the next thirty minutes and that they would also be acquaintances of my mother. Then she went on to assure me that as long as I continued to cooperate she would never hear word one about this.

At this point, she told me this was mainly a social event for the women and I would serve as a little bit of entertainment throughout the night. That was when she let me know this was a Clothed Female/Nude Male party. She also went onto say she would go over the rules of the party once all of the women had arrived so that she would not have to repeat them. She assured me I could wait until then to hear them along with everyone else. Donna did interject for a brief moment and showed me to the kitchen. She went on to tell me this is where the bartender would be stationed if anyone had any drink needs they wanted taken care of during the evening.

At this point the evening sounded rather tame, but I just waited patiently for the other shoe to fall. With these three I knew it would.

After finishing the tour of the house we found ourselves back at the front door where I received my first orders of the evening. "For right now, we just want you to stand here, look pretty, and take the women's coats when they arrive. Hang them up in this closet and give each of them one of these tickets." Then Donna switched on the hall light and they both turned their attention downward towards my crotch with a smile. After that they clinked glasses and headed off to find Diane.

All I could do was stand there and follow orders. One by one the women arrived. They were all dressed nicely in beautiful dresses, business suits, or simply brightly-colored silk blouses and tailored slacks. None of them were dressed up nearly as much as the Three Ds but they all looked very nice.

One by one, I took their coats and gave them tickets. At the time I assumed the tickets were like a coat check, but as the night progressed I realized I had not been instructed to label them in any way.

I was not given much time to think about this as the crowd picked up and five women funneled in at once. That now made a total of fifteen women in attendance. By my understanding that meant everyone had arrived. As I thought about it I could not remember a time in my life where I had ever attended a party where everyone had shown up on time or early.

Finally Diane came to retrieve me and led me to the Great Room where all the women had congregated. By now most of them had gotten either a martini or glass of wine and/or some small dessert and were well into conversation with the other women around them. As with the original three, they were all dressed to the nines and had their hair and make up done to its best. As I Diane led me to the center of the room I finally took the opportunity to actually look at the women attending. This was an opportunity I had not been afforded when I was taking coats and handing out tickets earlier.

Every woman in the room knew my mom either personally or professionally and I recognized almost every one of them. My only hope was that they did not all remember me.

Once we reached the center of the room Deb quickly joined us and clanked her wine glass with the dessert fork she had been using. Once she had everyone's attention she placed her fork on one of the high tables nearby and turned to address the audience.

"First off I want to thank you all for coming and being so punctual," she started, as she gestured toward the clock on the wall reading five thirty. They all laughed a little, partially due to the rarity of this occurrence and partially due to what I perceived to be a little apprehension.

"Tonight we are all going to have a good time. In a minute I am going to go over a couple of ground rules and answer any questions you may have, but first I want to remind all of you that there are plenty of drinks and desserts to be had, so don't let tonight be the night you become a quitter." Deb stopped for a brief minute to take a drink and clear her throat. "Now, let's get to the good stuff," she chuckled, and turned her attention towards me. "As you all know this is a Clothed Female/Nude Male party, and this is our entertainment. So what do you say, shall we get him out of these clothes?"

The normally very professional business women began to hoot and holler in response to Deb's question and she ordered me to get stripping. At first I began to simply remove my clothes as I would after a long day's work, but that was met with a chorus of boos. You did not have to be a genius to figure out what they wanted.

Dancing to the music in my head I began to strut around the room a bit as I pulled off my shirt and tossed it in the lap of a lady I recognized to be my mom's old boss. Then I seductively unbuttoned my pants and gestured for their approval. By now I had gotten into the scene a little more and was having a bit of fun teasing these older women with my young, chiseled body.

Once I felt I had built up enough excitement I pulled my pants down and off and tossed them at a woman standing in the furthest corner. She smiled her approval and the energy in the room jumped another couple levels as I now stood there in just my black cotton thong. As I spun around to draw out the teasing Donna snuck up behind me and planted a hard swat on my exposed ass.

I jumped a bit in surprise and the women began to cheer even louder. For a few more seconds I pulled at the waistband of the thong in a teasing fashion before finally ripping them off in one dramatic motion. I figured this is what they had in mind when I noticed the slight perforation along the corners when I put them on. At the time I thought nothing of it, but as my stripping progressed the realization of their intent hit me.

By now the women were completely overtaken by the excitement of the moment. The shouting and heckling was far beyond anything I would have expected from this group of women. As I strutted around in a small circle to showcase my goods, my semi-hard cock bounced joyfully out in front of me. This seemed to please the women

Finally Deb stepped to the center of the room once more and held her arms up with hands open wide signaling for the women to quiet down so she could speak once again. Once things had calmed sufficiently she motioned for me to stand next to her once again.

"Ladies," she began, "I want you to remember one thing: this is our night. With that in mind I want to go over a couple quick things. First and foremost, he is here for our pleasure not his own, so you may do whatever you like to him, but he must not ejaculate."

Several of the women let out a sigh of disappointment and Deb turned her attention towards them. "Don't get me wrong ladies," she assured them, "you can play with him all you like."

Then she went on to illustrate her point by showing them exactly what she meant. "You can stroke his cock, slap it, pull on it and squeeze. You can grab his balls and hold them, twist them, or fondle them. You can squeeze his ass or spank it all you like. You just cannot let him come." She paused for a brief moment and surveyed the audience never releasing my member and continuing to show them exactly what she meant. Then with an evil grin she went on, "As far as I am concerned, you can keep him painfully dangling on the edge of orgasm all night long."

The women fully understood what was going on and nodded their approval. Some of them even began to rub their hands together in anticipation.

"There are just a couple more things I need to go over." Deb began again seeking to maintain control before bedlam broke out. "Please be considerate of others and get to know each other. It would be great if we could make nights like this a regular occurrence, but it is key that we all know and respect one another. So go around and mingle a bit when you are not torturing the male."

"Also," she said, stepping toward one of the high-top tables and pulling off the table cloth to expose a number of items hidden beneath. "I have taken the liberty of providing some fun little toys for you to use through out the night. If you feel the need to spank our friend here for not doing what you've asked quickly enough, there are various tools available for that specific purpose. If you feel his erection is not firm enough, or perhaps too firm, there are objects to deal with that as well."

"Now, before I release him, are there any questions?" Deb asked, as she looked around the room. Her hand had found its way to my groin and she was strumming it with her fingertips playfully.

"What are the tickets for?" one of the women shouted out.

"That's right, the tickets," she responded. "I almost forgot. At various points throughout the night I will call all of you back into this room and pull tickets from the bowl. If you are chosen you will be allowed to take part in special games and activities that involve our guest of honor."

The woman seemed more than satisfied with this answer and nodded her understanding and approval.

"Any more questions?" Deb asked, as she switched from teasing my genitals to squeezing and pulling. All I could do was stand there and take it with a smile.

When no more questions came, Deb encouraged them all to have a great time and let her know if there was anything she could do.

In mere seconds the room was a bustle of conversation and laughter, and I was sent on my way to mingle around the room. Almost immediately one of the women I knew had to recognize me called out to me.

Upon reaching the location where she sat with two other women sipping their wine she inquired as to how she might know me. I acted as though I had no idea knowing full well she had been a volunteer with my mom when I was in high school. I stood there far a moment longer as she pondered. In her mind she was sure she knew me from somewhere. Finally she called out to Diane for assistance.

"How do I know him?" the woman asked, loud enough for most of the women to hear.

"He's Margo's kid," Diane answered with equal volume. It took less than a couple minutes for every woman in the place to hear the news as I heard it funnel throughout the house around me.

In just a matter of a couple minutes I went from feeling like a simple boy toy, there to make a few older women feel good about themselves, to feeling completely naked and exposed to the world. My member had gone completely soft and my confidence was gone. I was embarrassed and humiliated and there was nothing I could do but take it.

Suddenly a woman walked up behind and grasped my right buttock firmly as she began to speak. "I am going to need you to follow me," she said as she squeezed. I looked over to see who it was and where we were headed. Somehow I had not noticed her in the group earlier, but now I was very aware of her presence. Barb had been the mother of a girl I dated pretty steadily before heading off to college. As she led me to a chair in the corner of the room she began to chastise me for "breaking her little girl's heart." I knew this was just an excuse to toy with me as her daughter had recovered very quickly from our break-up and had, in fact, married and was expecting her second child very soon.

Once we got to the corner she took a seat on the cushioned seat of the wooden chair. I found it peculiar that she had led me all the way over from where we had been standing, but soon learned the fact that the chair had no arms played an integral part.

"You have been very bad," she admonished me, "and now you must be punished." Then she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me face-down across her lap. She made sure to position me just right so that my genitals fell between her legs as she squeezed them firmly shut. The soft material of her pants felt mysteriously nice pulling on my cock and balls as she reached for a ping-pong paddle she had placed strategically next to her chair so that she could reach it even after she had me in position.

Barb raised the paddle well above her head and brought it slowly down to my ass as if she were lining up to tee off on the first hole of the LPGA tour. It served to raise the intensity of the situation and helped me realize we had developed a small audience.

With the paddle lowered, she took a moment to rub the textured rubber padding on my ass as a little bit of a tease of what was to come. Every few seconds she would raise it up a few inches as if she was going to start and then she would lower it once more and rub it against the other cheek.

Some of the onlookers loved it as they read the anticipation on my face and clenched my body in preparation. Others hollered for her to get on with it. Finally she did.

WHACK!

She landed the first swat squarely across my left ass cheek.

WHACK!

The second fell just as hard and just as square on the right.

WHACK!

She began to spread each successive swat in a different spot.

WHACK!

I could not believe the amount of punishment this small woman twice my age was dishing out.

WHACK!

It really hurt.

WHACK!

I let out a whimper or two and found myself clenching my teeth to contain myself.

WHACK!

The other women were really getting into it and cheering her on to "let him have it."

WHACK!

I began to wonder if it would ever end but she seemed to be picking up the pace rather than slowing down.

WHACK!

The ninth swat was given with as much force and vigor as the previous eight.

WHACK!

She landed her tenth and final swat with authority and dropped the paddle on the floor next to her chair. Then, without warning, she pushed me harshly off of her lap and onto the floor as if brushing crumbs off of her lap after a light snack. Without another word she stepped over me and quickly marched away leaving me to deal with my smoldering bottom. As I looked up to gauge the reaction of the crowd I realized they were all turning to leave as well.

As I began to pull myself up off of the floor I realized I was now sporting some solid wood. With that in mind, I felt the need to keep a low profile even though I had just been so roughly discarded. Unfortunately that was going to be next to impossible. If the fact that a well-defined naked man was not enough to get their attention, I was sure my fiery red ass and 10" erection would certainly do the trick. My suspicions were correct.

Over the next hour or so, I was summoned by various different women to fetch them refills on their drinks. Every time I came to take their requests or return their orders they were all to happy to rub my ass and comment about how warm it was or pull on my cock and remark how good it must feel.

I cannot lie: the stroking did feel good, but the realization of who these women were hardly made it enjoyable. It almost felt incestuous. Maybe even beyond that. These were women I had known since I was a child. This not only felt wrong it felt disgusting. I knew I was going to have to take a long shower after this was over. Unfortunately that was going to have to wait.

Just then Deb came into the large main room where most of the women had congregated. In her left hand was the same wine glass I had seen her empty several times already this evening, and in her right had she was ringing a small silver bell that rang just loud enough to get all of the women's attention.

Once they were quiet enough, Deb announced it was time for the first game of the evening—pin the tail on the donkey. Then Diane and Donna walked in carrying a small but sturdy coffee table and motioned for me to get down on all fours on top of it. Then to add to my humiliation they strapped blinders on the side of my head so that I could only see forward like they would if I were actually a working mule. After that, they slapped a headband on my head with makeshift donkey ears for a finishing touch.

All of the women loved it and the roars of laughter echoed through the room. Deb decided to feed of the excitement and commented, "And look, he is even hung like one, too." This she said as she put down her bell, grabbed my erection and pulled hard on it for effect. The taunting and laughter took off from there.

Finally, after several minutes, Deb calmed the ladies down once again and motioned for Donna to bring her the bowl with the tickets in it. From the bowl she pulled five tickets and read off their numbers in quick succession. Every one of the women practically ran to stand next to Deb anticipating the opportunity to play the game.

After all of the women were chosen each of them were handed a medium sized butt plug with a donkey tail protruding from the end. After that Deb went on to explain the rules of the game. Each of them were going to be blindfolded and then spun around in a circle three times in traditional 'Pin the Tail on the Donkey' form, but rather than determining who is closest they would each be expected to "pin" the tail firmly in place. The winner would be decided by who was able to complete the task the quickest.

The entire time this was going on, Donna had put on a pair of rubber gloves and had taken on the task of applying the lube to my asshole. When she was done she decided to wipe the excess lube off on my cock and balls. Based on some of the women's comments she apparently used so much that my genitals were now "glistening". The contact of cool rubber and lube on my erection continued to provide exciting stimulation and complete humiliation at the same time.

"I think he likes it," one woman yelled, as Donna stroked my cock a few last times and then slapped my balls from behind before walking away.

"All right ladies," Deb announced, as she picked up a stopwatch from a nearby table, "I think we are about ready to begin. I will start the timer after each contestant is spun three times and I will stop it when the donkey brays that the task has been completed."

I was a little confused by the last part.

"I just thought of that," Deb congratulated herself. "Let's hear you bray, donkey," she demanded, as poked me harshly in the ribs.

Pausing just a moment to consider the task I took a deep breath and then let out an "EE-Aw, EE-aw." Once again the women loved it and reveled in my misery.

Deb nodded her approval to me and then signaled for the waiting contestants to spin the first woman and start her on her way. All the women in the room counted in unison as they spun her around and then cheered and laughed as she stumbled around trying to find her way to me. With the blinders on I could not see much of what was going on, but the reactions of the audience let me know when she was getting close.

Finally I felt her free hand reach out and touch my back. Shortly thereafter she felt her way back to my bottom and then struggled to find my anus with the plug. She slid it up and down my crack several times before she finally found my hole and pushed it in. I was a bit surprised as she slammed it in faster than I had been accustomed to and almost forgot to bray her completion.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers