Sweet November Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

The moment I did, she ripped off her blindfold and threw her arms up in excitement. The others all joined in and began to congratulate her.

Rather than announcing her time, Deb chose to simply write it down and reveal the winner at the end. Some of the ladies liked that idea while others wanted to know right then and there. Regardless, Deb stuck to her decision and announced it was time for the next woman to take her turn.

The next contestant quickly pulled on her blindfold and took her position. Just as before the women counted aloud as they spun her around. A few seconds later she was stumbling around the room in search of me. She was so bad she actually came into view a couple times as she practically fell into the laps of the women sitting around the room. After several minutes passed she finally found her way to me and began to work her way toward my rear. At that moment Deb suddenly realized the first plug was still in place and jumped back to pull it out just as this contestant was finding my asshole with her fingers. Since she found the hole first she had no trouble pushing the plug into my ass. And though she was gentler than the first woman she made sure she had it in place and pushed much harder than necessary to get it in. As a result my bray came out more like a bleat from a sheep. By now I am sure you can imagine the ladies loved that as well.

The next two women competed about as well as the first two, although my gut feeling was that they were a little quicker. Without hearing the times I really could not be sure, though.

The last woman to go was much different than the previous women. After they spun her around she was completely out of control. It actually took her a good while to maintain any sort of balance and apparently had no sense of direction as it took her much longer than the others to locate me. By the time she did find me she was standing near my head, and I am sure realized she was well past a time that would have been competitive. So she decided to go for entertainment instead.

She felt around my face for a short while and then held the plug up to my lips and forced it in. As the audience reacted in delight she twisted it around in my mouth for a while before pulling it back out with a pop. Finally she made it to my hind end, found her target, and shoved the plug in place to end her task. Without waiting for my signal she pulled off her blindfold and turned to slap hands with all the women around her. The room practically exploded with excitement.

Several minutes passed as the roar dulled down and Deb motioned to get their attention. Then she announced that Ruby, the third contestant had posted the best time.

I had not seen who all the contestants had been, but when I heard the name Ruby and flashed the attendant faces through my mind I knew who she was referring to. Ruby was not only a friend of my mom's, but one of my best friends' moms as well. She had shared car-pooling duties with my mom until we were old enough to drive ourselves. I could hardly believe she was a part of this.

As Ruby came to stand next to Deb, Deb announced that Ruby's prize would be that she could do whatever she wanted to me, or make me do whatever she wanted. After contemplating her prize for a short while, Ruby leaned over to Deb apparently to whisper confirmation what she would be allowed to do. With a nod, Deb gave her approval and Ruby took a seat amongst the crowd.

Deb directed Donna and Diane to remove my blinder and ears and ordered me to stand beside her in the center of the room. Once I had taken my place she proceeded to announce my fate.

"As many of you may have noticed," Deb began, "our mule seems rather excited by the events of this evening." As she pointed to my erection I realized that not only was my cock throbbing and erect, but it was dripping pre-come as well.

"Ruby has decided that she would like to see how excited he can really make himself," Deb announced, "so, he is going to masturbate for us, and we all get to watch while he makes those ridiculous faces as he pleasures himself."

I dropped my head as I felt the embarrassment envelope me and felt the eyes upon me. I sensed the women throughout the room settling comfortably in their seats as they prepared to enjoy the show. At the same time I felt my dick begin to soften and I wondered for a moment if I would be able to make it happen.

Deb reached out and grabbed my wrist in her hand and placed my semi-erect member in my hand with her other. "Get going," she laughed, and then marched away to find a seat among the group.

Reluctantly I began to slide my hand slowly up and down the shaft. Immediately the berating began.

"That's not how you do it," one woman called out.

"Come on, beat that meat," another cried.

I am sure alcohol was a contributing factor, but it was bewildering to experience such normally upstanding women acting so lewdly. They had no inhibitions.

Steadily I began to pick up the pace and worked hard to block out the jeers. Over the course of a few minutes I was able to restore my full erection and was progressively working my way towards an orgasm.

By now the women were really cheering me on and acknowledging my erection and building excitement. I was really getting turned on. With my eyes shut I continued to roll my hand quickly up and down my shaft as I felt my balls rising and my climax build.

Suddenly the room fell deathly quiet as I rose up on my toes and worked my erection even faster up and down. My orgasm was imminent and the whole room could feel it. Harder and harder, faster and faster I pulled and tugged at my cock as the intensity built. Then out of nowhere I felt the cold hard steel of a hand cuff snapped around my wrist. Before I could even open my eyes to see what was going on, my hand had been pulled away from my throbbing member and locked to my other arm behind my back.

"Look at his face," one woman called out, referring to my state of shock.

"No, look at his cock," another one said.

I looked down to see what she was referring to. To my horror my cock was bobbing up and down involuntarily. I was on the brink of orgasm with no way to release. I knew if someone would just touch it I would explode. I was dying to come. My balls were aching for release.

The women all laughed as my assailants pulled me down into a waiting chair and secured me to it. The chair was positioned in the same place the coffee table had sat earlier. I did not recall anyone removing it nor the chair being brought in. I must have been too caught up in the moment.

With my legs tied to the legs forcing them open, my erection protruded portentously out in front of me. Ruby rose from her chair and stepped up in front of me and then knelt down between my legs. Brushing her shoulder-length brown hair off of her face, her deep brown eyes locked with mine as she licked her lips and dropped her head down into my lap. As much as the idea disgusted me earlier I was begging her to suck me off now.

Rather than wrap her lips around my engorged cock, like the hunger in her eyes told me she wanted to, she simply blew softly and steadily on my member. It was enough stimulation to drive me crazy, but not quite enough to give me relief. My head was spinning and my balls were in agony.

She continued to blow for a short while until another woman stood next to her and handed her a small glass bowl. The contents of the bowl were simply three ice cubes. As Ruby took one in her hand the other woman placed the bowl on the floor and retrieved the other two. Standing behind me, the woman, who I did not recognize, took a cube in each hand and began to slide them over my shoulders and across my chest. I was so turned on and hot the ice seemed to melt faster than normal. Finally her hands came to rest with her fingers rolling the remaining cubes in small circles around my nipples. I hated it and shook to pull myself free. It was no use.

While the stranger played with my nipples, Ruby waited for her turn. When she felt the time was right she began to trace my throbbing member with the frozen cube. It was so cold...too cold. I had heard about people playing with ice during sex, but right now I was not getting it. This did not feel good.

The cold ice was uncomfortable, almost painful, as she ran it up and down my shaft. I begged her to stop but was told to "shut up." I do not know which was worse, when she concentrated on the very tip or when she switched her attention to my balls. Needless to say, both were very unpleasant.

By the time the cubes were completely melted my chest and genitals were cold, wet, and aching. The curious part was that although I was no longer aroused, I was still hard as a rock. I had a suspicion that this was their desired outcome. I would not have to wait long to have it confirmed.

Standing to her feet Ruby made an announcement. "Okay ladies, he is ready."

"Ready for what?" I wondered to myself.

SLAP!

Ruby turned back to me and smacked my erection hard with her open hand. It stung.

SLAP!

Another woman quickly stepped forward and slapped my cock.

SLAP!

With vigor another stepped up and did the same. It was sheer torture. One by one every woman in the place slapped my erection until it was beet red. Then they slapped it some more.

In a matter of a couple minutes my member went from freezing to burning. Each successive slap hurt even more, but my erection never faltered. It was as if this was some cruel torture technique they had devised long ago and used on many men before me.

As the onslaught continued, the heckles began. I was told how worthless I was and how I would be lucky if I would ever be able to use my dick again. They mocked me for being a boy and teased me, calling me a hairless, worthless slave. After a while they were not only slapping my cock but my face as well.

I have never wanted to escape a place so badly in my life.

Finally after enduring several more minutes of torment they stopped. My erection raged on but the searing pain was intense. My cock had been slapped so hard and so many times that it burned. It burned like it had been left out in the sun for too long. Now, I did not want anyone to touch it.

As the women continued laughing and taunting they began to untie the bonds around my legs and ankles and released me from the chair. After that they unlocked my hand cuffs and pushed me to the floor.

"Kiss our feet," the woman standing over me barked. "Kiss ALL of our feet."

I positioned myself appropriately and peppered her feet with kisses from her toes to her heels until she was satisfied with my effort and kicked me away. Then, as commanded, I moved around the room and kissed the feet of every woman present. Now, rather than taunting me, they practically ignored me and after nearly an hour I had made my way to all of them.

Just then Deb began ringing her bell to get everyone's attention once again. "Well ladies, it has been a lot of fun, but our time here tonight is quickly coming to a close. We have a couple things to take care of before you all go." She paused for a minute as she put down the bell and scanned the room to ensure that everyone was listening before starting again. "Would you ladies like to draw for the Grand Prize or get your assignment for next time?"

I had no idea what either of those were, but her question was met with a chorus of "Grand Prize" shouted by most of the attendees.

Deb motioned for the bowl with the remaining tickets and then stirred them with her hand as she reached in for the winning number. Building the anticipation she slowly pulled the stub from the bowl and cleared her throat before reading the numbers. The moment she finished reading the numbers a woman to my left screamed, "I won, I won, I won!" With ticket in hand raised high in the air she jumped excitedly up to Deb to receive her prize.

The woman was Mrs. Roth. She had been my high school Spanish teacher. She was no more than five-foot tall and rather petite on the whole. When I was in school I remember fantasizing about her sucking me off while I ran my fingers through her short black curly hair. Then I envisioned squeezing her large floppy tits while I sucked her nipples till she screamed. At forty-something she was not the youngest, sexiest teacher at my school, but something about her tight little frame and her exotic look made her a frequent part of my wet dreams.

The only bad part of this scenario was that I once let it slip to one of my friends that something about her turned me on and he thought it would be funny to tell her I had a crush on her. I could never look her in the face again and whenever she called on me in class I could hardly answer without stuttering. I was devastated.

Now I found myself standing naked in front of a room of women bent on humiliating me to no end, my cock had gone soft quite some time ago and was still recovering from having been beaten to the point of agony, and now a woman whom I fantasized about dozens of times while beating off during my high school years held my immediate future in her hands. I could not bear to imagine how this might end. In addition I was not given much time to think about it.

Before I fully realized what was going on I was pulled down to the floor as four women took hold of me and held me down on the floor. There was one holding each wrist and one holding each ankle. They had me spread about as wide open as could be and their grip gave me quick realization that I was at their mercy.

As I looked up towards Mrs. Roth, I saw that she was squeezing a tube of lotion into her hand as she stepped towards me. In a few brief moments she had gone from standing over me to sitting down on my chest facing away from me with her nylon-clad legs straddling my torso. Then I felt her massaging the cool lotion all over my balls and slathering it on my now semi-erect member. The first several strokes felt rather nice as my cock came to life, and then suddenly, reality hit me.

The lotion was not merely lotion. It was a watered down, generic version of Icy-Hot. In no time at all my cock and balls were on fire and I found myself struggling to escape the grip of my captors. This served to really rile up the crowd.

They began cackling, howling, and cheering her on. These women were relentless. With every stroke my dick burned more and more and I got harder and harder. This seemed to excite them even more.

By now, Mrs. Roth was really getting into it. With her right hand she was tugging and pulling on my erection like a maniac. With her left hand she was fondling my balls and rolling them around with her fingertips. The combination of the slapping earlier and the Icy-Hot now made this excruciating.

I began to beg for mercy as I still struggled for freedom, but was soon silenced. Donna crawled up next to me and stuffed a cloth napkin in my mouth. Of course she was laughing the entire time.

As the strokes continued and the pace picked up I finally felt my balls rising and my climax approaching. With every passing second I waited for her to stop and prolong my misery, but she never slowed. Strangely enough, that did not seem to matter. The pain my genitals were going through had the apparent effect of prolonging my staying power. This was one of those times I did not want to last longer, but there was nothing I could do about it.

Several more minutes passed and her arm must have gotten tired so she switched to her left. It took her a little while to get her rhythm back and my ability to ejaculate anytime soon seemed to suffer because of it. It was almost as if she started completely over.

After a few more minutes a strange thing happened. My boys went almost completely numb. I started to worry that I would not be able to give the women the send-off they were anticipating and be forced to endure even longer. Then I started to wonder if this was the anticipated outcome. It must not have been apparent to anyone else what had occurred as the festivities never faltered.

Mrs. Roth continued her barrage for a couple more minutes until I felt a familiar hot liquid dripping onto my thighs. As the cheers from the crowd arose I realized I had shot my load without the pleasure of actually experiencing the orgasm. Unfortunately I still felt exhausted when she finally released my dwindling member and crawled off of me. The other women quickly released me and went their separate ways the moments she got up. As I lay there, I felt more exposed and helpless than ever and at the same time I knew it was not quite over.

Before I could fully recover and catch my breath Diane walked over to where I lay, kneeled down and pressed her lips to my ear. "Go beg to lick her pussy," she instructed.

I looked up at her inquisitively, not sure that I heard her right.

A little perturbed that she had to repeat herself, she huffed in exasperation before speaking once again. "Get up off the floor, crawl over there, and beg her to let you eat her pussy."

Reluctantly I rolled over onto my stomach and got up on all fours. Then I slowly worked my way across the room to where Mrs. Roth now stood. She had already retrieved her glass of wine and was reliving the previous experience with her friends. Even though they had all seen the incident they were all listening intently as she gave her first-hand perspective.

As I crawled up next to her she obviously noticed my presence but chose not to acknowledge it. Rather she continued to tell her story except now she added commentary about how useless I was and how all men were worthless just like me.

When she finally finished her story she turned to acknowledge my presence. "What do you want?" she barked.

Meekly I responded, "Please, may I lick your pussy."

"What?" she followed, indicating that I needed to speak up.

I cleared my throat and answered again, "Please, mistress, may I lick your pussy?"

"Excuse me?" she asked once more. This time it was obvious she heard me, but could not believe what I was saying.

One last time I responded. "Please, mistress, may I lick your pussy. Giving you such pleasure would make me very happy."

"Did you hear this, ladies?" she laughed. "He wants to lick my pussy."

I kneeled at her feet in bewilderment wondering what was going on. I could not figure out what was so funny.

Then she leaned over and patted me on the head softly like a little boy or puppy dog. "You are not worthy to even look at this pussy." Then the entire room broke out in laughter as I turned bright red. In the corner of the room I saw Diane leaning against the wall with a smile of satisfaction across her lips. My humiliation had been advanced even further.

A few moments later as the laughter died down, Diane and Donna walked around the room handing each of the attendees a multi-colored gift bag giving them instructions not to open them until told to do so. As the women sat around the room wondering what was in their bags Diane and Donna left the room and returned quickly with the coffee table from earlier and positioned it in the center of the room as before. Then Donna motioned for me to crawl up onto the table once again. "What now?" I thought to myself.

Once I was in position, Deb entered the room, revealing my fate to me. She was dressed from head to toe in a black leather body suit. It was complete with 4-inch heeled boots that almost looked to be a part of the outfit. As the shiny leather ran tightly up her shapely legs and round ass it looked as though it was all cut from one piece that did not end until it stopped just below her shoulders. To add to the sensual look the neckline dove halfway to her navel and cupped her round breasts perfectly, giving them the shape and perkiness of a younger woman. If it were not for the audacious flesh-colored cock she had strapped to the front, I would have been very turned on. As it was, I could feel a bit of a tingling in my stomach.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers