Sweet November Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

"I really love this room," she exclaimed, as she spun around in its openness. "I can hardly wait to decorate it."

Not really listening to much of what she said, I stepped up behind her and began kissing her neck as my hand ran up her smooth stomach to her breasts. For a few moments she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment. Then she roughly pushed me away before I could get any further.

Giggling she ran in to the dining room and lay down in the center of the room. "I love this carpet. It is so soft," she commented. "What size table do you think we should get for in here?"

"Whatever you want, babe," I mumbled, as I moved in to kiss her some more.

"Honey, we have a lot of stuff to get," she blurted, feigning frustration. "I am going to need your help."

"Yes, honey," I responded half-heartedly, as I continued to grope.

Once again she squirmed away and disappeared into another room. "This will be your office," she announced, holding her arms up in satisfaction.

For the first time since she got my pants off she had my attention on something other getting her naked. "Wow, this is pretty nice," I commented. "It would be kind of fun to be able to work out of the house."

As I looked the room over, she discreetly removed her shirt and bra, left them on the floor, and snuck out. I think it was only a few seconds, but I cannot honestly tell you how long it took me to discover them.

Over the next few minutes I searched the house for my half-naked bride. It did not too long to check each room as there was no furniture in any of them. Finally after exploring nearly the entire 3200 square foot two-story, I found her in the one place I should have expected—the master suite. Ironically it was the only room with any furniture at all. She had purchased a couple dressers for our clothes and a beautiful black cast-iron king-size bed. Lying atop the bed was where I found her, still wearing that lovely pink thong.

As I started through the door she stopped me short, "Hold it right there, slave," she commanded. The words stopped me cold in my tracks. My cock was hard and ready and I held my breath wondering what would follow.

"Tonight it's just going to be you and me—husband and wife. But I think it is only fair that I let you know that come morning I am in charge again. AND this vacation you have been on is over. You are expected back in the office tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress," I responded, hoping that was the extent of this conversation.

"Good, then I just have one more thing," she said with a smile. "Get over here and fuck me."

I am not even sure if my feet touched the ground as I shot over to the bed. I practically forgot about all that had happened as lust for my wife took over. For the next forty-five minutes I licked, sucked, and squeezed her incredible breasts like a mad man. I ripped off her panties and dove into her pussy as though I was starving. The aroma of sweat and sex filled the air and the sounds of her cries and moans would have been easily heard by neighbors at our old house.

After all that, I could no longer control the intentions of my cock and I rolled her over on her stomach. With her beautiful bottom up in the air and her hands holding tight to the headboard I entered her sopping pussy with ease. I wanted her so bad and apparently she wanted the same.

"Oh yes, you feel so good," she blurted, as I began to thrust in and out of her. My hands were planted firmly at her waist as I admired her ass and the flexing of the muscles in her back. She was so sexy.

It did not take long for me to sense my ensuing climax as my balls rose and I felt the come boiling inside me. With a few more long, hard strokes I reached the edge and emptied my load inside her. To my delight she cried out as her orgasm began for at least the fourth or fifth time that night.

The rest of that night is a bit of a blur. I remember thinking how huge the bathroom and closet were and falling asleep with Jess's head on my chest, but that is about it.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers