Sweet November Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

"Now ladies, isn't that much better?' she asked, as she traced her finger tips across my bulging bicep, over my taut shoulder, across my muscular chest and down my rippling abs, stopping just short of my still-obedient member.

"Yesss," they seemed to hiss in unison, and they looked me up and down as if trying to devour me with their eyes.

I leaned over to grab the new fixture determined to finish the job unscathed when Jess slapped my bare ass. I looked up inquisitively and she just waved as she walked out of the room with my clothes in hand.

Resolved to finish the task, I climbed the ladder with fixture in hand and went back to work. That was when the girls really got into it. Instead of painting quietly with an occasional conversation about some class they were taking or a movie they loved, they were now standing together staring up at me. Their whispering kept me from knowing exactly what they were saying, but I did manage to catch a few strategically spoken words: cock, delicious, ass, hard, fuck, and swallow were the ones that seemed to hit me the hardest, breaking my concentration.

In spite of my mental efforts to halt my arousal I could sense my cock was growing. By now sweat was beading on my forehead as I struggled to connect the wires and get the screws in place. I could hardly concentrate and I was getting the feeling these ladies were in it with my wife. Nevertheless I continued on and managed to get the job done. After I was confident I had everything in place, I returned to the breaker box to restore power to the dining room.

As I flipped the switch to restore power I thought I would allow myself an extra few seconds to recover from the teasing. I really needed to let my dick relax a little even though it was not completely erect yet. Suddenly I felt her warm breath on my neck, the cool sensation of her breasts pushing against my back, and her hand sliding around my waist quickly followed by her fingers wrapping gently around my member. I inhaled in both shock and delight. Her body felt so good against mine and my cock began to fill up her hand.

"Wow, it's rather responsive!" she remarked. Initially I had thought it was my wife standing behind me, but now I knew better and pulled myself away quickly and turned to face her.

"What are you doing?" I blurted.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she responded. "I'm Kelly. I guess I should introduce myself." She walked slowly but methodically towards me as I backed toward the corner of the basement until I was stopped by the framing of the unfinished wall.

I stuttered a bit trying to figure a way out of this. She smiled coyly as she continued forward until her small soft hand met my member once more. As her fingers lightly danced on the underside of my shaft she spoke again. "You looked so delicious up there on that ladder; I just had to get a closer look."

I tried to think of something clever to say, but I could do nothing more than stand and stutter. My cock continued to grow as I looked down into the deep brown eyes of this confident young woman. I wanted so badly to go, but at the same time her luscious lips and longing eyes seemed to beckon me to stay. That is saying nothing about her perky tits with perfectly upturned nipples that seemed to be whispering, "Lick me, tease me, nibble just a bit."

Suddenly I heard a loud bang come from upstairs and I was jolted back to reality. "I better go check that out," I blurted, and pushed her away as I shot past her up the stairs to check out the commotion.

Upon exiting the basement I headed toward the Great Room where I thought the noise had come from. Not only did I find the source of the noise—a dolly that had fallen over—but I found that Jess had talked all the guys out of their clothes as well. There she stood, directing the men where she wanted every lamp, end table, couch and cushion while she enjoyed a glass of wine and enjoyed the scenery.

One of the men noticed me and in doing so tipped off my wife that I was standing just a few feet behind her. As she turned to see what he was looking at, I realized I was as hard as a rock and had no way to conceal it.

Jess immediately noticed my predicament, took another quick drink of her wine, set down the glass and headed towards me. Without saying a word she grabbed my cock and continued walking without ever slowing down. For a second I thought she would jerk it off as she led me up the stairs to one of the bedrooms. She pulled me just inside before releasing me and then headed for the closet. After rummaging through a couple boxes she hollered out to me, "I hope this little exercise I am about to put you through will help you take me seriously. I hope it will help you learn to control that dick of yours." She found the bag she was looking for and started towards me and continued her assault. "Frankly, I would have thought the week away was enough for you to learn a few things, but apparently you still think that dick is yours to do with as you please. Apparently, you need to be put in your place."

As she continued to tell me how worthless and disobedient I was she grabbed my cock once again and led me back down the stairs and back to the great room. As she entered the room she hollered for all the people in the house to meet her there. In just a few seconds they were all there wondering what was going on.

Under different circumstances it would have been a beautiful sight to behold. There I stood in the middle of the room with my wife's hand holding my engorged cock. Four incredibly sexy women stood looking on. There nipples were hard with excitement and they each appeared to be biting their lips in anticipation. It was obvious they expected something, but were not sure what.

The half-a-dozen guys were also standing around in anticipation. They were all athletic in build and relatively good looking, I suppose. In addition, they seemed less concerned about what would happen to me, but about how they could get a piece of one of those girls, or perhaps, my wife. They had managed to keep their cocks in check up to this point, but I am sure the chance to relax and the change of scenery was starting to awaken their nether regions.

"Let me have your attention for a second," Jess began. "I hired each and every one of you to help me get my new house ready. For fun, I thought it would be great if we all did it naked. Are you having fun?"

"Yes," they all responded enthusiastically.

"I thought so," she followed. "Now the only rule I made for my good-for-nothing husband was to not get too excited. Was that too much to ask?"

"No," they all responded again.

"Does he look too excited?" she asked, directing attention to my swollen member.

"Yes," they responded once more.

"Then he must be punished and humiliated for embarrassing me," she announced.

Then she motioned for one of the men to bring a chair over to her. She took a seat, placed the bag on the floor at her feet and then pulled me over her knee like a child. Immediately she began spanking me with her bare hand and belittling me in front of the onlookers.

SMACK!

"You are worthless!"

SMACK!

"You are disobedient!"

SMACK!

"That dick belongs to me!"

SMACK!

This verbal and manual punishment went on for several minutes until my ass was beet red and her hand was too sore to continue. When she finished she pushed me off of her lap and onto the floor. As she stood to her feet she reached into her bag and ordered me to stand. The first item she produced was a set of handcuffs that she quickly used to lock my hands behind my back. Then she pulled out a pink ball gag. Almost as quickly as she locked the cuffs in place she had the gag lock in. She pulled my hair pretty bad when she did this, but I don't think she cared at all. Finally she pulled out a harness with a butt plug on one end and a cock ring on the other.

With almost no concern for me she dabbed a glob of lube on the plug and shoved it in. After that she forced the cock ring down over my erection and pulled the straps on the harness as tight as she could. It was incredibly painful as it pulled the plug further into me and squeezed tight up against my pelvis. Finally she locked two small padlocks into place on each side to keep everything in place.

"Okay, ladies," Jess announced, as she spun me around and gave my cock a good hard smack. "You can do whatever you like with him. I guarantee he cannot come, and I guarantee he won't go soft." The ladies eyes gleamed with anticipation. "But if you can prove me wrong, there is an extra five hundred bucks in it for you."

"Men," she followed, "of course you can stay if you like." With that she kicked me behind the knee forcing me down to the floor and then left me to the wolves.

Before I had even hit the floor the women were all over me trying to get at my cock and win the prize. After a few seconds of chaos I felt the women moving away and saw one of the men hovering over me. "Ladies," he began as he held them back, "let me make a suggestion. What you are doing here has zero chance of success. If you are going to win that money, you are going to have to work together. One of you should play with him for a little while and the others can play with us. If you play your card right the added stimulation of watching all of us could be just what you need to push him over the edge. However, if Jess ends up being right, at least we can all have a good time trying."

After all the girls had a moment to think about it they all agreed it was a good idea. In a matter of seconds three of the girls had moved over to join the guys leaving me with just one to toy with me. She was quick to help me up and move me up to sit on the chair Jess had been sitting in. As soon as I sat back in the chair she began to lick my shaft from top to bottom. Her tongue felt terrific on my rod. She was hitting all the right spots and had my head spinning. After a little while, she moved on to sucking and quickly took my whole cock down her throat. I had been deep throated before, but most had worked their way up to it. She wasted little time and began bobbing up and down like there was no tomorrow. It felt great. I could feel my balls struggling to rise and the cum boiling inside me, but no matter how good it felt, I could not cum. It was just too tight. Nonetheless she continued on, and I was not complaining.

To my left one of the girls had her hands wrapped around a sturdy, young cock and was licking the head. At the same time another strapping young man was planted firmly behind her with his hands on her hips plowing her from behind. Their panting and moaning grew heavier and faster with every passing moment.

To my right was Kelly, the only one whose name I knew. She was lying on the couch with legs spread wide with a guy's face buried in her pussy. It was obvious she was really enjoying the attention as she was having a hard time concentrating and keeping up with the dick between her lips. He did not seem to mind and was able to keep up his pace regardless of her distraction. The sounds of their slurping were nearly as loud as the moans of the other group.

Just over my girl's shoulder I saw the final girl and guy. She was lying flat on her back with her legs over his shoulders. He was grunting deeply as he thrust deep into her over and over again. She was crying out as she approached orgasm. He hands gripped tightly to the edge of the table on which she was laid, her boobs bounced aggressively with every movement they made.

The scene was incredible around me, not to mention the special attention I was receiving myself. If the cock ring and butt plug were not so tight, this might have been the best experience thus far.

Over the next hour or so I was given a lot of attention and witnessed a lot of incredible things. Each woman took a turn trying to take me over the edge, but despite their efforts I just dangled at the edge of orgasm. The smell of cum and sweat in the air was pungent and the non-stop grunting and groaning was a constant reminder of my bondage. No matter how they tugged or pulled, no matter how the licked and sucked, I could not give them the reward we all so desperately desired.

During this time I watched in delight as these men took these women in dozens of different ways, all of which seemed to result in the same desired conclusion. But it was eventually determined that they could take hundreds of shots at me and they would still fall short.

Finally, one by one, the ladies had an epiphany. Finally they reached the same conclusion I knew all along: the challenge Jess gave was given because she knew it would entice them to torture me with pleasure, a pleasure that could never reach its destination and therefore would turn to pain and frustration.

When they finally figured this out for themselves, I thought for sure they would give up and leave. I thought for sure they would be happy with the fun they had and call it a night. I was wrong.

By this point all the men had all the action they could handle and were content and headed for the door. The women realized the levity of Jess's plan to humiliate and torture me and apparently became intrigued. They all wanted to know more. They hurried off to find Jess.

I sat there for several minutes catching my breath. Drool and sweat ran down onto my chest and stomach. My head actually began to pound along with the beating of my heart. As I looked down, I could see my still-erect cock as hard as it had ever been. The veins protruded up and down the shaft and a purplish red hue enveloped it. I could practically feel the heat emanating from it onto my thighs. My balls were tight and purple and felt as though they would pop from all the attention they had been receiving. I took great pleasure in this small break I was receiving, but had a feeling the night was not over.

If I leaned up just right I could see the clock on the oven blinking 12:00. For the first time all night I began to worry about how late it really might be and how I would manage to make it to work in the morning. As I continued to worry about this, Jess came back into the room, with her newfound followers right behind.

At her request the ladies stood me up while one of them uncuffed my wrists. Once that was done Jess unlocked the sides of my harness and removed the plug as well as the cock ring. I rubbed my wrists and my waist where the marks were left. As the blood returned to those areas I became more aware of how tightly I had been bound.

Jess got down on her knees and began playing with my cock. She pulled and tugged my shaft while she caressed my balls with her other hand; it felt so good. In a matter of thirty seconds I could feel myself approaching the explosion I had been denied all night. Two of the girls took my arms and held me up as she continued to tease. The cum inside began to churn as my balls tightened. It felt so good.

"Not yet," Jess teased. "Hold it a little longer for me." Her expert hands worked up and down my shaft holding me at the edge. After all she put me through I still wanted to please her and struggled to hold back.

"Keep holding it," she ordered. Now she strummed her fingers along the underside of my shaft. I was there. I needed to come. I was ready to come. All I needed was permission and a little more stimulation.

I clenched my ass cheeks and stood up on my toes trying to control myself. My balls were full and bulging. I desperately needed release.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kelly handed Jess a medium-sized plastic bowl. Jess immediately took the bowl and held it tight over my genitals. The bowl had been filled with ice and water. I actually screamed a bit as they held it in place, the icy cold water caused a burning sensation over the entirety of my abused member, as it shrunk away to nothingness. I struggled a bit to get away, but they held me tight until they were done. Finally, when I was completely numb, and felt no further pain, they pulled the bowl away and allowed me to drop to the floor in exhaustion and misery.

"See ladies?" Jess cackled. "The key to controlling a man is his dick. But that is only the beginning. If you truly want to own a man, you must not only control his dick, but the pleasure he is allowed to have with it."

The girls all nodded their understanding. I lay motionless on the floor in the fetal position, my hands cupping my enlarged balls and my still-shrinking prick.

"Tomorrow I might let him come, or I might not." Jess continued. "The key is to keep him guessing and find the right level of punishment and reward. When he embarrasses me like he did tonight, I had to embarrass him even further. In addition, a level of physical punishment had to be added. Had he been able to follow my orders I would have allowed him to service me orally later or perhaps even masturbate for me. Do you all understand?"

They young women acknowledge their understanding. Their countenance indicated their desire to learn more, but Jess was tired and ready for bed. As Jess led them to get dressed she let them know how they could learn more, but they were too far away for me to understand. Moments later Jess was standing over me as I heard the door close behind the ladies as they shuffled out the door.

"It's a little after midnight," Jess announced. "I am going to bed. When you get done putting up the lights in the hall you will find a cot and blanket in your bedroom."

Without another word she strutted out of sight.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers
12