Sweet November Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

It took all the discipline I could muster to step away for a moment and gather the implements I had chosen to 'paint' her bottom. She sighed moderately loud as I pulled my hand away when I left.

In a matter of seconds I was back by her side but this time I had a yardstick in my hand. Teasingly I swept it across her nether regions just allowing her to know it was there. "For now I will leave you as you are," I told her, "but as we progress I am going to test you dedication to me. I am going to find out how determined you are to please me. You do want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes, Master" she replied. The anxiousness in her voice told me she did not know what she might be getting into, but was willing to find out.

WHACK!

I pulled back the stick and landed it across both cheeks, again.

WHACK!

It whistled as it cut through the air with every swing.

WHACK!

After the third blow she finally let out a yelp. My cock jumped a bit.

WHACK!

Another yelp escaped her lips.

WHACK!

After the fifth swat I stopped and held my hand on her rapidly warming bottom.

"Not bad," I told her, "You took that rather well. Are you ready to move on?"

"Yes, Master," she whimpered.

With her affirmation I reached up in front of her to tease her fabulous tits. To my delight her nipples were hard as diamonds and poked out a good inch and a half further than before. I tweaked each nipple in unison as I reached around her with both hands. As I cupped, fondled, squeezed and pulled, my erection slid back and forth against her dampening pussy lips. Judging by her moans we were in close competition as to who was enjoying this more.

Without pulling myself too far away from my position I reached over to the table where I had set my toys. Quickly and without warning I pulled a blindfold over her eyes and down below her pony tail. Then I gathered two wooden clothespins, one in each hand. I traced the underside of her breasts and then worked out and over the top before coming down across her nipples. She cooed softly as she nestled her head back against mine almost lovingly.

Finally, without letting on exactly what was in my hands, I squeezed the ends to open them up. Carefully I looked over her shoulder as I worked them both into position. Then slowly I released them allowing them to clamp down on her aroused nipples. Instantaneously she gasped and threw her body back into mine. I was not entirely surprised by her reaction and had already begun moving away as I released them. For several seconds she took several quick, hard breaths trying to regain some composure, but by the time she did I had already grabbed my next utensil.

Acting as if nothing out of the ordinary was occurring, I continued on. "While your bottom is definitely red," I started again, "it isn't exactly what I was looking for. Are you ready for your next session?"

"Yes....Master..." she cried softly.

Without confirmation of her approval I pulled back the cold steel paddle and swung it forward to meet her right cheek.

WHACK!

She let out an audible grunt as the holes of the paddle not only allowed me to move the paddle swiftly but left a dozen or so evenly spaced holes across her derrière.

WHACK!

The second blow landed with equal force on her left ass cheek.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I alternated from one side to the other working diligently to turn her entire ass crimson.

WHACK! WHACK!

With a couple more swats this round would be done, but she did not know that. By now she was visibly in pain. Her ass burned and she struggled to dodge each strike even if that meant she was only able to deflect it a little. No matter what she tried she was bound too tight and accomplished almost nothing.

WHACK! WHACK!

I landed the final two swats just as hard, fast and calculated as the previous eight. Then I dropped the paddle on the table beside her, signaling to her that this portion was complete. Finally she stopped holding her breath and dropped her head a bit in relief. Without even touching her I could feel the heat emanating from her beautifully painted bottom and her arousal was visible in the moisture accumulating between her thighs.

"I am very proud of you, Whore." I whispered, once again allowing my lips to graze the corner of her ear. As I reached up between her legs and gently flicked her clit with my finger tips she began to moan and struggled to push herself down on to my hand. "This is really getting you worked up. Isn't it?" I responded.

"Yes, Master," she panted desperately.

I teased her twat just a little longer then abruptly pulled away. "I have to go check on Slut," I announced, much to her disappointment.

Upon returning to my bound slave on the floor I found she had successfully kept the vibrator in place. I also found a sopping wet pussy and an incredibly frustrated Slut.

"Did you miss me?" I asked, as I slowly slid the vibrator in and out.

"OH, yes, Master I did," she blurted, as she squirmed.

"That is so good to hear," I responded. "Now it is very important that you don't make a sound during this next part, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she affirmed.

The second she agreed I pulled the vibrator swiftly from her pussy and replaced it with my own thirsty tongue. She was even wetter than I had imagined and filled my mouth with her juices which I drank up eagerly. Her taste was salty sweet; I could only compare it to warm, freshly made caramel corn, and that far from did it justice. With every lick and thrust of my tongue I found myself growing hungrier for her dessert. I buried my face between her legs and gripped her ass for leverage. Despite my warning to remain quiet she was crying out in ecstasy as I ate her for all I was worth.

Though I sensed my own exhaustion and a need to catch my breath I wrapped my lips gently around her clit and sucked on it like a newborn suckling for its lunch. Moments later she began to thrust up into my face despite her bondage. A moment after that, she soaked my faces in a wave of fluid like I had never experienced. It was both shocking and exhilarating at the same time.

"Fuck me, Master! Please, please Fuck me!" she begged, as I pulled my face from her pussy.

While my cock was more than ready and I was more than willing, I determined that making her wait would cement my control of the situation. Besides, she had not kept quiet as she had been told, and now she had spoken without being spoken to.

"Sorry, Slut, not now," I apologized. "You broke the rules, and I am a firm believer in quick and immediate punishment."

She lay silent for a few seconds recalling her transgressions. "I am so sorry, Master. Isn't there something I can do to make it up to you?"

"Oh, you will," I promised. "You will."

I pulled myself up off the floor and went and grabbed a tool for her punishment. Then I returned to her with a riding crop in hand. It was just long and pliable enough that I could work it rather effectively without even leaning over.

SMACK!

She shrieked as the first strike came without warning.

SMACK!

I landed another blow and acquired a similar result. Frustrated by her inability to remain silent I leaned over her and grabbed her by her hair and locked eyes with her. "I thought I told you to keep quiet," I barked.

"Yes, Master, you did," she answered. "I cannot help it."

"Well I guess I will have to help you then," I followed up, and stepped angrily away after giving her head a modest shove in disgust.

A minute or two later I returned with a ball gag and roughly pushed it past her lips and between her teeth and immediately locked the strap in place behind her head. After that I returned to my position of authority over her with riding crop in hand once again.

As I prepared to discipline her once again I looked down at her raised bottom and blossoming pussy. They were completely covered in my saliva and her juices. That whole area of her body glistened with moisture. I knew that combined with her boney butt the wetness of her ass would accentuate the pointed slaps she was about to receive. There was no way she could stand the kind of abuse Whore did.

I slid the flap of the crop up, down, over and around her entire nether regions. I watched her shudder as I slid it just inside the folds of her pussy and down the crack of her ass. Finally I pulled it away and she sensed I was ready to start again.

SMACK!

First her right cheek...

SMACK!

...then her left.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I continued in rapid succession alternating from cheek to cheek.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Little red welts were scattered all across her bottom. She shook with every blow but she took them all in stride. Just to keep her on her toes, I grabbed the vibrator once again, turned it all the way up, and pushed it into her. She moaned one long deep moan and then began convulsing in orgasm almost immediately. If I had not seen it for myself, I might not have believed it. She went from agony to ecstasy, practically in seconds.

I returned to Whore and without announcing my presence began unlocking the straps holding her in place. As soon as I finished I instructed her to turn and face me. To my delight the clothespins were still in place and her nipples and parts of her breasts were purple.

I reached up and flicked one. With her eyes still covered she was obviously surprised and it obviously hurt. She bit her lip to maintain her silence. I was impressed. I reached up and flicked the other, again the same reaction. I almost felt guilty, but I was enjoying my moment of power and I loved the way her tits swayed.

After a couple more flicks I gently removed the clothespins. As the blood returned she let out a sigh of relief then suddenly a shriek of pain. While she anticipated relief the sudden increase in blood flow actually produced an incredible amount of pain. She immediately covered her breasts with her hands in agony.

I could not help myself. I pulled her hand away, leaned over and wrapped my lips around her left nipple and began to lick and suck it vigorously. She gasped in surprise as the pain quickly subsided and then whispered a delicate, "Thank you, Master." I spent a couple minutes there and then gave the right breast equal treatment.

When I had finally had my fill of fun I pushed her gently back towards the cross once again. This time I had her facing out. Once again I locked her hands and ankles in place and then I took another strap and pulled it tight around her waist. I wanted to try something out that I had not noticed on this contraption until after I was letting her off.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Yes, Master," she answered with obvious confusion in her voice.

I got down on my knees and unlatched two clasps at the bottom of the device. With a little push I was able to spin the cross upside-down. As I did this she let out a tiny scream of surprise. I really could not blame her. Once I had her in place I locked it in so that she hung there at my disposal.

I rose to my feet and discovered my suspicion was correct. This put her sopping pussy at a perfect height for me. I took a couple steps forward and began licking the entrance immediately. She was so wet from the previous excitement and I loved every drop of it. She had a more tart taste than others I had sampled but a sweetness as well. It was like chocolate covered strawberries and I could not get enough.

I plunged my face deep into her hole for what seemed like hours, but I am sure was closer to twenty to thirty minutes. Her legs trembled several times during my feast so I feel confident to say she enjoyed the experience. I got confirmation of that when I finally released her and took off her blindfold. She fell to her knees and tried to engulf my throbbing cock right there. I stopped her short letting her know it was almost time.

I told Whore to go rest on the bed for a moment while I released Slut. When I removed her vibrator and ball gag she begged me once again to fuck her. I snickered a little and told her "not yet". Then I removed the rest of her bondage and instructed her to join Whore.

I gave the girls a couple minutes to recuperate and decided to put the toys I had used away. I was delighted to find there was even a sink to wash them off with. I knew I would face Jess's wrath if they were not cleaned and properly put away.

Finally I returned to my Slut and Whore and let them know their evening was almost over. Then I told them they were going to take turns giving me a blow job. This seemed to excite both of them as they licked their lips.

"There is a twist to this little game," I announced, "You are to give me pleasure for as long as possible without making me come."

They looked at each other and then back to me. They were completely confused.

"For me," I told them, "there is nothing better than being held on the brink of orgasm for as long as possible and then coming in one giant explosion. When I can't take it anymore I will let the one of you who has done the best job finish me off however you would like. The loser must stay and watch."

To my delight they glared at each other as if to say, 'his cock is mine!'

"Any questions?" I asked.

They shook their heads 'no'.

I approached the edge of the bed and stood before Whore. She cupped my balls with her hands and began to lick my cock from top to bottom. It felt spectacular. I let her continue for several minutes before pushing her away.

Before I could even get in position Slut was grabbing for my cock. She wasted no time and took it in her mouth. After three or four bobs she looked up and locked eyes with me. I could feel my balls rising, but let her continue for a couple more minutes as I struggled to maintain composure.

Finally I switched back over to Whore. This time she took my cock in her mouth, but rather than bob up and down she worked her tongue expertly up and down the underside of my shaft. I was in heaven.

Again I pulled myself away. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. Slut hungrily enveloped my member with her mouth and in a few seconds had completely engulfed it. The sensation of thrusting down her throat pushed me dangerously to the edge. At one point I grabbed a tuft of hair at the back of her head thinking I could just shoot my wad down her throat and be completely satisfied with the evening, but I somehow stopped myself and pushed her down on the bed.

"Okay, Slut you win," I announced, "How would you like it?" I held my throbbing member in my hand waiting for her decision. Whore remained in place somehow hoping to get a piece of the action. At this point I did not care.

Slut turned over and got into position on all fours. Then she looked back over her shoulder at me and said it once more, "Please Fuck Me, Master."

I did not even hesitate a second and crawled up on the bed to mount her from behind when I heard a voice behind me shout, "Hold it right there."

We all turned in shock to see Jess standing there. In our excitement we never heard her sneak in. I imagine that was the point.

"As I said last night, 'he doesn't come until I say he does,'" she barked.

I could feel my glorious evening turning to tragedy. She had set me up in the worst kind of way. In some of my previous dealings I was set up to wonder if I would be allowed to come or not. But in this case it was a foregone conclusion.

"Get your things and go, girls," she shouted.

They both ran to the corner, grabbed a couple of duffle bags hidden behind a curtain and ran out the door. I could not say for sure if they were in on this last part or not.

Jess motioned for me to come to her. I crawled off the bed and stood before her. My erection was still wet with pre-come and saliva and had already begun to wither.

She laughed softly but deeply as she drank in my degradation and frustration. Then she reached out and touched the underside of my cock, holding it up a little, basking in my humiliation. "Not yet," she cackled, "not yet." Then she turned and walked back out the door.

"I'll see you in the morning," she called back, and disappeared up the stairs.

I stood there in shock, my balls aching and a string of pre-cum hanging off the tip of my cock. I could not help but wonder what tomorrow would hold.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers
12