Sweet November Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

"One, two, three, four..." I counted.

"Its oozing now, isn't it?" she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered in surprise. A few small globs of pre-cum seeped from the tip of my cock for several seconds. I had taken myself to the very edge without experiencing an orgasm. Worse yet, I was made to do it to myself.

"Ha," she scoffed, "Now wipe yourself off, pull up your pants, and get back to work."

Like earlier, she hung up before I had a chance to get out another word. I followed her orders, but this time it took nearly twice as long before I could get totally engrossed in my work and actually get some things done.

Over the next couple hours my phone rang a couple of more times, but this time they were actually important calls from clients. It was not until I started counting down the minutes until five o'clock that I got the call I had anticipated.

"Good Afternoon! J & J's Realty. How can I help you?" I answered.

"I bet you are just dying for release, aren't you?" the voice on the other end teased.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered. I recognized the voice right away as belonging to Kate. She was not as domineering as the earlier two, but something about her really did it for me. At forty she was quite the head turner with a great tan and fabulous tits. There was also something about her presence in general. Maybe it was her voice or the way she carried herself. I just could not put my finger on it, but I was already beginning to feel the stirring in my pants just knowing it was her on the phone.

"Well let's get to it," she said, "pull those pants down and get that dick out for me."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered. Just then one of the assistants stepped up to the door and waved letting me know she was leaving and I would need to lock up. I nodded my understanding. She wished me a "Happy Thanksgiving," and then headed out the door.

"Go ahead and stand up now," Kate ordered. "and you can remove that silly thing from your ass as well as that band around your balls."

"Thank you, Mistress," I said gratefully. Lube dripped from my ass as I pulled out the plug. I may have gone a little overboard, but I was glad I had even though my butt had actually gone numb. I took a couple tissues from my desk drawer and wiped up the excess. When I carefully removed the rubber band from my testicles the blood rushed back as did some of the color. Initially it was very painful, but after a few deep breaths I felt a lot better.

"Are you ready now, Slave?" Kate asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Good, I want you to put the phone on speaker so you have both hands available to you" she began. I quickly did as she asked. "Now I want you to open the e-mail I just sent you. You can sit back down if you'd like."

As I opened up the e-mail she continued on, "There are a large number of pictures in the attachment. Pictures I think you will find very...interesting. Pictures I think you will find very arousing. As you click through the pictures you may take as much time as you like looking through them, but you must masturbate the whole time, but, as you already know, you may not come. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Good," she followed, "when you are all done you will receive further instructions. If you stop masturbating or quit without looking at all the pictures you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered again and she hung up without another word.

I took my dick in my hand and clicked on the attachment to open the pictures. The first picture was a great start. There before me was Kate in green bikini bottoms and just her hands trying to cover her ample breasts. She was biting her lip as she stared back through the computer screen at me. The next picture was Laura dressed just as she had described. She was truly a sight to behold and my cock was growing harder by the second. Amber was next. She was naked as a Jaybird just as she said. Perched up on all fours she looked back over her shoulder at me as her green eyes practically beckoned me to take her. The next picture was Jess. She was tied spread-eagle to her new bed with a blindfold over her eyes. Her perky tits gleamed with perspiration all the way down to her delicious pussy. I began to wonder if this is what was waiting for me at home. I determined to get through the pictures quickly.

Then things got really interesting. Now that my interest was piqued the tide turned. The next picture was of the four of them at my old house standing around me in our very first ordeal. The next few showed me over the coffee table getting spanked by each of them. The pictures were both erotic and fear-inducing.

Over the next thirty to forty-five minutes I saw picture after picture recapping all that had happened to me. I do not remember pictures being taken, but there they were and I was thoroughly turned on as I relived each moment. I could not believe the look of hunger in my eyes as I licked all those women's pussies at the competition, nor could I believe my look of desperation as that contraption tried to milk me dry. In several pictures I was bound and fucked with my eyes and fists clinched while in others I was obviously enjoying it. Some of the most revealing pictures were of me bound in so many different ways. I really had to appreciate the thought that went into developing such devices and the effects they had. There were even a few aftermath pictures showing my tired and limp dick with strings of semen dripping from it. In others my sore, red ass was on display.

As I approached the end of the pictures the tide turned once again. The last dozen-or-so pictures were of the various women with which I had spent the last couple weeks. For the most part they all looked very sexy in their fem-dom apparel. As I thought back on each day I could not really say there were too many I did not actually enjoy. I had to admit I liked this slave thing.

When I finally reached the last picture there was that picture of Jess tied up on the bed again, but this time there was a note across the bottom: "Come home."

I could not say for sure but I think I had kept stroking the whole time. After a while it became second nature, but I was able to make sure I never went too fast. Now that I was pulling my pants back on I felt good that I had succeeded, but I was more frustrated than ever, my balls were full, and I was horny as hell.

As quickly as I could I put my things away, shut down y computer, set the alarm and locked the door as I headed out of the office. Driving home from work I hardly remembered anything, but I think I stopped at all the necessary lights. I was so eager to get home that I could not say for sure.

Moments later I found myself running in the door and climbing the stairs to the bedroom where I believed Jess would be bound and waiting. To my delight I was correct. As I entered the room I discovered her just as the picture had shown. She was bound spread eagle to the bed. Her spectacular breasts laid flat against her chest while her nipples jutted invitingly towards the ceiling. Her delicious slit was glistening and open for me causing me to lick my lips in anticipation as I stripped off my clothes and flung them to the corner of the room. With every piece of clothing I removed I stepped closer and closer to the bed.

Sensing my presence, Jess called out to me, "Is that you slave?" Her question let me in on her arousal and anticipation far more than her concern.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Thank goodness," she gasped. "I thought I was going to have to wait forever."

Before she could say another word I had wrapped my lips around he left nipple and was gently caressing her right breast with my left hand. She moaned her approval. After licking and sucking on that one for a good while I shifted my attention to the other side. This time I let my fingers wander down to her waiting pussy. As they traced their way down her stomach she began to writhe in anticipation. Rather than satisfy her urges immediately I teased my way around the edges and traced the sensitive areas of her hip bone. By the time my fingers finally found my way inside she was panting enthusiastically and was thrusting her hips up to meet my hand. After a few more seconds lingering on her breasts I gave it one quick nibble and then crawled down between her legs to taste her dripping twat.

My first lick ran from the bottom of her slit to the top and took my already throbbing member to another level. She tasted of sweet honey and I soon had my tongue buried deep inside her. Her panting and moaning were music to my ears as my tongue danced across her clit stopping occasionally to take a deeper plunge into her hole. After several minutes of licking her magnificent pussy and taking her to the height of orgasm at least twice my cock was begging to be thrust inside her. I sensed that is what she desired as well.

I got into position over her with my cock poised to enter. I paused momentarily to take in the moment as well as to tease her. The twisting and trembling of her body revealed her frustration. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What do you think you are doing, Slave?"

I stopped cold. I was almost afraid to look. When I finally did I saw Amber, Laura, and Kate with arms crossed behind me. Before I could answer they pulled me off of the bed and pulled me over to a tall-backed wooden chair. They ignored my begging and quickly bound my ankles to the legs of the chair and my wrists to the arms. They were very good at this and I could hardly move at all when they were done with me.

The second they had me locked down they stripped off all their clothes and went to work on Jess. It was truly a sight to behold: three beautiful women licking, sucking and fondling a fourth one who could do nothing more thing lie there and enjoy it. For the next thirty minutes they completely ignored me as they went about sexually gratifying Jess as well as themselves as best they could. My favorite moment had to have been when Kate sat on Jess's face and had her lick her out while she played with her own breasts. At the same time Laura had her face buried between Jess's legs and Amber was feverishly licking and sucking Jess's nipples. The sound of the slurping and moaning alone was incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, but I am sure if my penis could have it would have called out for attention. During that half hour it showed no signs at all of going limp.

Finally Amber pulled herself away from the other ladies and crawled over in front of me.

With her lips only inches from my twitching member she spoke, "You must be so frustrated right now. You dick is so hard and your balls look so full."

I could feel the warmth of her breath envelope my balls. "Yes, Mistress," I responded desperately.

She licked her lips and locked her eyes on my cock. "It would be so easy for me to take it in my mouth and suck every last drop of your delicious spunk down my throat." She inched even closer to me her teasing whispers tickled the underside of my shaft. "Would you like that, Slave?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," I panted.

Amber opened her mouth and inched even closer. Then she shifted her eyes to lock with mine. "Too bad," she said, and laughed as she got up and returned to the others.

In the back of my mind I expected that, but I was holding on to hope that my days of frustration were about to end.

Several more minutes passed while I watched one of the greatest porn productions ever, unfolding live in front of me. I was impressed by their voracious nature as well as their incredible stamina. They simply could not get enough of each other. Eventually they untied Jess and Amber took her place. Within seconds of putting on her blindfold the games continued.

After a few more minutes had passed Kate stood before me and shoved he fabulous tits in my face. "Lick them," she ordered. I quickly obeyed.

For quite some time I alternated licking, sucking, and nibbling on her cute little nipple on her right breast and then the same on her left. Based on her verbal responses I knew we were both enjoying ourselves. Eventually she pulled herself away and leaned down to touch my bobbing rod. With just the very tip of her middle finger she traced lightly up and down my shaft and under my balls. It was so soft that it felt magnificent, but there was nowhere near enough pressure to bring me any closer to climax. My erection seemed to grow even harder and my head spun even faster but there was no relief in sight. Finally she shot me a big smile, pulled her hand away and returned back to the bed. After a few more minutes she took her turn being tied down.

I watched and listened as the other women teased and pleasured Kate. She appeared to be more sensitive and turned on than the others had been. Her whole body gyrated as they toyed with her and she moaned louder and louder as the fun increased. After watching this scene unfold before me for several minutes Laura finally pulled herself away and made her way over to me.

With fire in her eyes and confidence in her step she soon stood before me. She paused for just a moment and then leaned over placing her chin on my shoulder and her hand in my lap. Taking a firm grip on my cock she whispered devilishly, "Your wife is such a bitch for putting you through this, isn't she?" As she squeezed my cock her lips sucked in my ear lobe sending yet another shockwave of sensation down to my genitals.

I thought about her question for a second and wondered if it was a trick question. "No, Mistress," I answered.

"You really do enjoy being tortured, teased, and butt-fucked, don't you, Slave?" she mocked.

Hoping it was a rhetorical question I did not respond as she maintained her tight grip on my member for several more seconds. She switched to the other side and took my other earlobe between her teeth and bit down just enough to elicit a grunt from me. "If you like it that much," she teased, "I could really make your dreams come true."

For a second I felt a bit of relief as she released her grip, but then I was quickly brought back to the reality of her command as she relocated her grip to my engorged balls. She gave them a solid squeeze and tug as she whispered in my ear one last time, "It would be the most painfully delicious time of your life." Then she released me and returned to take her turn as the 'prisoner'.

As I continued to watch the evening play out before me I began to wonder exactly what Laura was getting at. Was she just flirting as part of this charade, or did she really want to have me for her own personal slave? She was definitely the most merciless of the dominatrices I served. I am not even sure I could take what she would dish out if it went much beyond what I had already experienced with her, but I have to admit I was intrigued.

The next thing I knew Jess was walking towards me with a big evil grin. "You have to be just about ready to explode," she jeered. "I don't know that I have ever seen your cock so hard and your balls so large."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed.

She stopped in front of me and stood defiantly with her legs spread invitingly and her arms crossed over her breasts. "For the last few weeks you have been made to come over and over pushing your balls into overdrive," Jess began, "Now they are being teased incessantly without release and they have to be going crazy. Well, I've got good news and bad news."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded inquisitively.

"Let's start with the bad news," she said, as she leaned over wiped the glob of pre-cum off the tip of my cock with her finger and then wiped it on my chest. "You are not going to be allowed to come tonight."

"What is the good news, Mistress?" I responded, fearing the good news was for her and not me.

"Well, tomorrow IS Thanksgiving," she remarked, "and I would hate for you to be ungrateful on the one day of the year where it is the highest focus, so I have a choice for you to make..."

I sat in wonder waiting for the other boot to drop.

"Tomorrow morning when you wake up I will expect an answer from you," she insisted.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, even though I still did not know what my options were.

"Your first option is to be allowed to come first thing in the morning at which point you will thank me graciously," she paused for a moment, "but the rest of the day I will continue to make you come over and over again whenever, however, and as much as I like."

I swallowed hard having some understanding of what that could entail.

"Your second option is to continue without release until I deem you are ready," she paused again for effect. "However you will continue to endure the teasing and torture whenever, however, and as much as I like."

Neither of the options had much of an upside.

"Regardless of which you select," she added, "I will expect you to thank me several times throughout the day for everything I do and for being a phenomenal Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, acknowledging my understanding. After she laid out the details of my impending decision the other women approached, untied my ropes, picked up their clothes and walked uneventfully out the door.

As I rubbed my sore wrists Jess motioned for me to stand. Taking my cock and balls in her hands she began to fondle them lovingly as she spoke one last time. "You have a BIG decision to make. Before you go to bed tonight I recommend you think LONG and HARD about it." Then she slapped me on the ass and told me to get to bed and that she would see me in the morning.

Moments later I was lying on my cot staring at the ceiling as I contemplated the decision before me. At some point my exhaustion overtook my body and fell fast asleep.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers
12