Sweet November Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

..........................

I must have fallen straight to sleep, for the next thing I heard was the door being unlocked and Jess letting herself in. As I wiped my eyes she quickly realized I had fallen well short of the goal. She shook her head in disappointment, but without saying a word left the room again.

Several more minutes passed before she returned. "Let's go, slave," she demanded. "Just because you're not going to dinner doesn't mean I want to be late."

I shot her an inquisitive look as I stood and walked towards her.

"Just because you could not do as you're told does not mean I am going to punish myself," she remarked. "I'm going."

She took me by the arm and led me down the main stairs and then down to the basement to our special room. Once inside, there was a middle-aged woman in nurse's scrubs waiting next to a large contraption that had been concealed by a large white sheet. From the moment I saw her I was sure she was not there for my enjoyment. Her hair was cut short in a way that said she wanted something easy to take care of, not something that looked good on her. She was a little shorter than my wife, but must have outweighed her by about sixty pounds. Her countenance said she meant business as she never showed anything resembling a smile across her chubby face. She wore no make up or jewelry nor anything else remotely feminine in nature. It was obvious she was an actual nurse and nothing more.

"For the next few hours this is going to be your home," Jess announced. "I hope you are ready for the longest, craziest, most exhausting ride of your life."

Then the woman removed the sheet revealing the device. It looked a bit like an adult-sized highchair with a lot of tubes, wires, and other various contraptions scattered around. The women placed me in the seat and instructed me to place my arms down on the arm rests. Then they secured my arms down to the armrest so that I could not move them at all. Once that was done, the nurse proceeded to prepare the top of my hand to receive an IV by swabbing it with an alcohol wipe. Moments later she was completely done. I could not believe how quickly she had the needle in and had the IV hooked up. While she did this Jess bound my waist to the back of the chair with a leather strap and then used two more across my chest.

"Do you think that's tight enough?" Jess asked the other woman.

She gave the straps a good tug and then nodded her consent. Then Jess pulled a lever behind me and my seat fell out from under me leaving my legs to dangle as the straps across my arms and chest held me up. Next the women each positioned my feet on a couple of pegs and then each took a leg and bound it to the contraption about shoulder-width apart. Once that was done they both stood back to admire their handiwork.

Jess stepped forward to address me and the woman disappeared behind me. "Right now," Jess began, "she is getting that IV of yours flowing. The liquid inside is an interesting mixture concocted specifically for this kind of session. It's the closest thing to Viagra, Gatorade and Red Bull you will ever experience. One part of it is engineered to give you an immediate and incredible erection for hours. The second part is specifically designed to help keep you from dehydration and exhaustion. The third part is there to give you a healthy dose of energy throughout the process." As she said this she got a wicked smile on her face. "The funny part is," she continued, "that contraption you are strapped to is designed to push the limits of how well those chemicals can really work."

As I hung there I began to feel the chemicals going to work on my body and my cock instantly beginning to grow. The nurse came around to the front of me as Jess disappeared from sight. She took my cock in her hand and gave it a healthy pull. Then took a glob of lube and slathered it all over my shaft. Next, as if she had done it a hundred times before, she slid a metal cylinder down over my member and hooked it to some sort of a piston. The cylinder was soft on the inside and hugged my member tightly. At the far end a tube came out of the end and disappeared behind me. After the nurse was satisfied that the cylinder was secure she disappeared behind me.

Suddenly I began to wonder about this mysterious woman. It was obvious Jess picked her up on her errand. That means she had to have known I would fail at my task of filling the four jars. Initially I became angry at the thought until I realized I even knew I would fail. After that I realized I had been set up to fail. I really wanted to be mad at this point, but I knew everything she had done up to this point had been carefully orchestrated. I could be angry about all of it or none of it.

Just then Jess reappeared with the box of baby food jars and walked them back to where the other woman stood. Suddenly I felt another glob of lube being applied on and around my asshole. Then I felt the tip of a dildo pressed against the entrance to my ass. It was not inserted, but it would not take much more pressure for it to be.

Finally Jess bid the woman farewell and stood before me again. "This device is actually rather high-tech," she began. "It is going to make sure you give me nine more deposits before I get home tonight."

My eyes got as big as saucers.

"Here's how it works," she told me, "When I flip the switch that cylinder on your dick is going to start pumping until you give it what it is designed to get from you." She winked at me as she said this and then continued. "You will be happy to know it will vary speeds throughout to add to your experience. After you come, I highly encourage you to say 'thank you'. The voice recognition will then spin another jar into place and start the next round. If you do not say thank you, it will continue without a break and will not switch jars. If it doesn't switch jars, you will fail again and I will have to find some other way to get what I want out of you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered quickly.

"Good. One more thing, as I am sure you noticed, there is a little extra stimulation at your backdoor if this little machine thinks you need it." She laughed as the words left her lips. "I'll be sure to tell your mom how sick you are and how sorry you are that you couldn't make it." Then she flipped the switch and blew me a kiss as she exited the room.

Immediately the piston began to move and the cylinder worked up and down on my cock. I have to admit it felt quite good and the juices flowing through my body were quite effective. In a matter of minutes I began to come and deposit my first load. I almost forgot to say, "Thank you", but when I did I felt jars switching places behind me and then the contraption stopped altogether.

A few minutes passed as I caught my breath. Then suddenly it started again and the cylinder moved slowly up and down my member working me to another satisfying climax. I was surprised once again how easy this was, but knew I still had a ways to go. Once again I said, "thank you," and the machine stopped for a short while to allow me a break and to switch jars.

Again a few more minutes passed before the machine started up again, but this time it started up fast and furious and with little warning. It felt as though I was being assaulted as the cylinder pumped hard and fast into my crotch. I found it rather difficult to enjoy the experience as it continued, but soon realized it was showing no signs of slowing and I had better concentrate if I wanted it to end. Finally I was able to focus enough to ejaculate, but now my balls were as sore and spent as they had ever been. "Thank you," I cried once more, and it stopped.

Several minutes passed and it started again. Thankfully it started slowly, but I felt confident I had nothing to give. After several minutes of pulling on my member with no result I felt the entire contraption began to move. The next thing I knew the back rest was pushing forward as the 'chair' bent me over. Once it was locked into place and I was facing the floor I felt the dildo pushing at my anus. In a matter of seconds it was deep into me and was thrusting away with the same cadence as the cylinder stroking my cock. The machine had literally bent me over and fucked me up the ass. To my surprise this delivered the desired effect and milked me once again. "Thank you", I gasped once more and the device returned to its previous form.

As I was allowed a little time to rest I began to think to myself how a half-a-dozen hours or so ago, I was practically begging for release. Now I would beg for the opportunity to be released. My balls ached as if they had been squeezed in a vise.

Suddenly the machine started up again. In an effort to block out the agony my balls were in I closed my eyes and thought back to some of the encounters I had experienced in the last couple weeks. Immediately my time with Julia, just over a week ago, came to mind. I could practically see her taut body standing before me in her periwinkle blue babydoll nightie, her perfect nipples pressing invitingly against the soft silky fabric. I could feel her beautiful chocolate brown eyes looking me over, witnessing my torment. Her imperfect smile divulges her approval for the torture I am being made to endure. She is empowered by my subjugation. She is getting more and more turned on as the machine brings me closer and closer to climax. Finally my dick began to spurt. I had tricked my exhausted body into enjoying the experience once again.

"Thank you," I exclaimed and the machine stopped once again. As I relaxed and caught my breath I began to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I only had to fool myself a few more times.

This time the machine gave me very little time to recover and picked up right where it left off. Due to the short recovery time I struggled a little to concentrate. I had to get my mind in order quickly or the pain in my genitals would become too much to bear.

Once again I closed my eyes and thought back to my time with Julia. I remembered being bound and teased as she shoved her panties into my mouth to keep me quiet. Remembering the fragrance of her wetness filled my nostrils and I felt as though I was back in her presence again. As I hung there helpless she would strike my erect cock with a wooden ruler. She seemed to be in a trance-like state as every few seconds she would bring the flat side down hard on my shaft. The stinging was incredible, but at the same time I crept closer and closer to orgasm. If I had been able I would have begged to come. It seemed like hours as she found different ways to tease and torture my cock. Julia truly loved to see me squirm and enjoyed every second she was able to keep me teetering on the edge of climax. Over and over again she implored me to hold off with promise of incredible release. Somehow I found a way to hold on and eventually she held true to her word.

As I recounted this in my mind I felt my present orgasm beginning to build. I could practically hear her standing there imploring me to hold out a little longer. Finally the moment came when she allowed me to come and my balls emptied again. The memory of that evening seemed to be deliverance from the torment this machine was meant to give.

"Thank you," I blurted again and the machine stopped.

This time the machine allowed me a considerable amount of recovery time. I had almost begun to wonder if it was done or broken when it finally started up again. This time I thought back to a couple Sundays ago and the envelope game. As the piston pushed and pulled on my member I thought about the chair they placed me in. I remembered being locked down with my cock and balls held between two slats and being unable to climax as the teased me mercilessly. Jess and her three friends looked so provocative in their attire as they relentlessly poked, prodded, and stroked my dick. It soon became apparent that I may have chosen the wrong event to focus on as the machine began to buckle over and once again the dildo was pushed into my ass. Ironically the chair also had an anal intruder that I was made to endure.

As the machine pushed into me in time with the suction on my cock I struggled to remember other aspects of that day. The next thing I remembered was being tied up in the garage and beaten. Shortly thereafter I was questioned by my dominatrices as they punished my cock and balls with weights. This memory did nothing to help my situation.

After that we moved on to a game of twister. That memory on its own was not much help, but recalling the end of the game with Kate certainly began to have the desired effect. My body rubbing against her fabulous tits and mocha skin was a dream come true. Then when she won I was allowed to fuck her for her reward. It was almost as if I was there again. I could feel her body pressing back into mine as she sat down on my throbbing member. Her tits bobbed incessantly as I played with her nipples. I held off my orgasm as long as I could so that we could enjoy that moment for as long as possible. As I finally erupted a days worth of teasing produced the climax of a lifetime. Remembering that moment was finally enough to take me over the edge once more in real time.

"Thank you," I gasped again. The machine stopped and exchanged out the jar, but did not return to its upright position. "Thank you," I hollered, but nothing happened. Suddenly the machine started up again. This time it started off by giving my ass a good pounding as it tried to milk another specimen from my tired member. The awkwardness of the situation reminded me of the first time I had experienced a strap-on over a month ago. I remembered being pulled over a strange device and being told I was going to be punished. Initially I thought I was only going to be made to endure a large amount of spanking. That was until Kate appeared before me with a 10" black strap-on dildo.

She looked incredibly intimidating as well as erotic at the same time, but when Jess got down on her knees and began to suck it like a real cock I remembered my dick coming to life again. When Kate took her place behind me and perched her rod at my back door my dick retreated once again and I would have begged for them to stop if they had not already sealed my mouth with a ball gag. Over the next hour or two I remember them taking turns enjoying my defeat and their conquest until my cock was finally as hard as theirs. Finally my cock shot one more load down the tube of the machine.

"Thank you," I cried and the machine stopped and returned to its initial setting. I flung my head back as sweat dripped down my body and I worked to fill my lungs with air. As I sat there I realized I had to be close to the end. I had to be one or two jars from the finish line. Those chemicals, drugs, or whatever you want to call them had actually worked.

Suddenly I heard the door open and watched as Jess walked in with the nurse in tow. I must have been a sight to behold as Jess seemed a bit amused by my spent demeanor. Slowly she walked over and flipped the switch to turn the device off. Then she walked to the back to gather the jars. I took that time to actually enjoy my break finally knowing that the assault would not start up again any second.

Moments later Jess stood before me nodding, "I must say I am impressed. I wasn't sure you had it in you." Then she turned to the nurse and motioned for her to let me out.

The woman started off by disengaging the piston and sliding the cylinder off my tired member. It actually felt rather good to feel the air on my cock. Then she moved over to pull the dildo away from ass. As the nurse moved towards the IV Jess moved towards me with the one remaining empty jar. Jess positioned the jar at the tip of my cock with one hand and the gently massaged my balls with the other. It did not feel very good as sore as they were, but it did not feel terrible either. Finally she wrapped her delicate hand around my scrotum and squeezed softly. Suddenly my cock shot three small, insignificant spurts into the jar, and Jess winked her approval as she placed the top on and went to put it with the others.

Finally the nurse released my arm, clamped the tubing and carefully detached the empty IV from the needle in my arm, but left the needle and tubing in place. As she did this Jess released my other arm and then they both moved on to my legs and the straps across my chest. After they released the final strap I practically fell out of the device and onto the floor. My legs were almost too weak in spite of the fluids pumped through my veins. I was completely alert and still a bit aroused, but the fact that my legs had not moved in so many hours caused them to feel like jelly.

Jess and the other woman each took an arm and slowly led me out of the room and back up to my cot. Once inside I lay down and the nurse hooked me up to another IV that was waiting there for me. Then Jess picked up a bottle of lotion off the floor next to my cot, poured a generous amount into her hands and then knelt and began to slather it all over my cock and balls. As sensitive as they were I expected it to hurt, but it actually felt very cool and soothing. By the time she was done the other woman was gone and I was left alone with Jess.

"It won't take long before you start feeling the effects of your new IV so I'll keep this short," she began. "The lotion will speed recovery to your skin as well as help eliminate soreness. By morning you may actually be as good as new. I know it is early for you to be going to bed, but you are going to need your rest. The fluid in your IV will help you get a great night's sleep as well as continue to revitalize you."

"Thank you," I mumbled, already feeling a bit groggy.

Jess just smiled and then pulled the door closed behind her as she left. In a matter of seconds I fell asleep.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers
12