Sweet Procrastination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IanDalton
IanDalton
13 Followers

"Sure. Yeah."

Scott paused a moment while still covering up his aroused state and then quickly jumped in the pool. He allowed his body to slip down to the bottom of the deep end as if to baptize him of any past or future sins. The cool water felt amazing on his skin. He opened his eyes and spotted Rebecca treading water above him as he used his hands to remain submerged in the eight-foot depth.

He was truly scared to come up as he struggled to hold his breath.

After twenty seconds, desperate for oxygen, he propelled himself quickly back to the surface. He panted like he'd just run a mile as he shook the water from his hair and glanced around the pool searching for Rebecca, but she was nowhere to be found. A moment later, she came up out of the water near the steps and climbed out of the pool.

Scott watched her breathlessly as the water clung to and shimmered against her tight body. Rebecca reached back and pulled the bikini bottoms out of the flawless cheeks of her ass. His cock hardened completely and strained against the tight swim trunks as his eyes remained glued to her body.

"Oh my God..." he muttered softly.

She turned back and smiled to him. "You want a raft?"

He glanced into the pool at his problem area and then quickly shook his head. "No, thanks. I'm fine here."

Rebecca carried a raft down the steps and slipped onto it, floating on her stomach with her head hanging lazily off the end. She gazed at Scott for a moment and then used her hands to spin away from him. He stared at her full breasts as they spilled out the side of her bikini top, now crushed as her body pressed into the float.

He exhaled and stared, dizzied, as his eyes drifted once again to her ass and then down her shapely legs. God, he wanted to touch her!

She called out, "Scott, do you have a girlfriend now?"

"Not at the current, uh... I mean no."

"An attractive guy like you?"

He gave her an awkward smile and replied sarcastically, "Shocking isn't it?"

They shared a chuckle.

He turned to look away from her and adjust his still-crowded trunks. Rebecca closed her eyes as she enjoyed the gentle motion of the waves while floating inadvertently toward him. He slipped under the water for a moment before coming up and taking a deep breath. Scott turned back toward Rebecca just as her float was six inches from his face. He stood still, almost paralyzed, as the pool current sent her drifting even closer to him, as if it were destined.

Her eyes remained closed, and he stared at her while parting his lips and holding his breath as she closed the gap between them. A moment later, her lips were nearly on his. He panicked and moved his hand to the raft. Her eyes shot open, startled, and she fell off the float, launching it out of the water and behind her.

Instinctively he scooped her into his arms. "Sorry, I, uh—"

"No, it's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going."

"I was looking and didn't warn you. It's my fault."

She moved her lips to his, and they shared a gentle kiss. Rebecca wrapped her arms around him tightly and pulled him close. She felt his hardness press against her stomach. She pulled her lips from his, stared into his eyes, and gasped. Her pussy tingled with anticipation as she felt the heat rise from her.

"Oh fuck..." he moaned. He moved his lips back to hers and slid his tongue gently into her mouth. His hands traveled down her back until they cupped her ass. She lifted her legs up around his waist, drawing her pussy over his covered erection.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt his girth fighting to part her lips through the thin material of her suit. He groaned and kissed her more deeply. He placed his hands under her arms and lifted her higher until his mouth could reach her breasts. He sucked at the flesh there and tunneled his face into her bikini top as he fought to reach her nipple.

She cried out and wrapped her arms tightly around his head pulling him closer still. She felt his tongue lick her hardening nipple and wrapped her legs tighter around him as she struggled to climb higher. He draped one arm around her back to hold her steady as he curled the other under her thigh and lifted her further out of the water. He knelt down and moved his other arm under her thigh, lifting her out of the water more as he pressed his mouth to her stomach. He kissed and sucked her tender skin just a few inches from her pussy as she fought to move still higher and give him access to all of her.

Scott plunged his mouth below the surface of the water to press his tongue to her fabric-covered pussy.

"Oh, yes..." she moaned.

Rebecca felt the raft bump her back as it floated up from behind her. She reached back and moved it into position, clutching the long side and securing it with both arms wrapped behind it. He pulled his head from the water and took a deep breath. Their eyes locked for a brief moment, both wearing a hungry stare. As if reading each other's thoughts, she lifted her legs up and onto his shoulders as he cupped the cheeks of her ass and helped her slip up onto the raft.

She lay back with her head halfway in the water as he moved his lips to her thighs and kissed her tenderly. He guided her legs apart and stared down to the outline of the lips of her pussy, hidden from him by the thin, wet fabric of her perfectly white bikini. He licked his lips with his eyes still locked on the crease in her suit. That was where he wanted to be.

Scott held her legs steady as the float rocked gently back and forth, and he kissed slowly down her thigh. She lifted her head and watched, mesmerized, as his lips neared her pussy. It had been too long since she had been pleasured orally. Way too long. Oh, how she wanted his tongue inside her, on her clitoris, under her pussy and everywhere she could imagine!

He placed his lips at the center of her spot, extended his tongue and pressed hard. Her eyes shut tight, and she put a white-knuckle grip on the sides of the raft while spreading her legs even further apart. Scott moved his tongue up and down her slit finally stopping and pressing it firmly over her clit.

Waves of pleasure shot through her loins. She wanted those damn bottoms off and his tongue on her. This wouldn't do.

"Yes, lick me, please!" she pleaded.

Scott moved to the side and tried to push his tongue under the bikini to her flesh, but her suit slipped back over her. She moaned in frustration. He buried his nose under her bikini and used it to drive the suit bottom aside. This succeeded and he pressed closer to her, this time the tip of his tongue entered her.

"Oh, yes..." Her eyes slowly melted closed.

He pushed his tongue in a little further and darted it up and down before her suit slipped back and covered her steaming flesh.

Her eyes shot open. "No..."

Rebecca pulled her right hand from the raft and moved it to her bikini bottoms, pulling them aside to expose the swollen, pink lips of her pussy. Scott stared down breathlessly for only a moment before returning to her.

Her eyes fluttered as he pushed his tongue inside her once again. He licked up and down, tasting her sweet juice. He moved his tongue up to her clit then back down to below her pussy then up and down once more before pressing it deep between her dripping wet folds.

He pulled up and panted. "God, you taste good!"

"Don't stop."

He closed his eyes and returned to work. She pulled her suit over more, and he licked her up and down once again. She spread her legs wider, and her hand slipped from the side of the raft. Her body slid backward, off the float and into the water. The float popped away from them both and he tumbled after her; both ending up completely submerged.

Rebecca felt his body alongside of her as she struggled to return to the surface. She reached for him, grasped his arm, and pulled him up. Together their heads came out of the water. They wiped their faces and stared at each other with their passion bubbling up between them. Then their serious expressions morphed into grins, and they broke into a chuckle.

"Let's get out of the pool," she said.

He nodded and followed her up the stairs and over to the lounge chair to retrieve her towel. Rebecca dried off quickly, tossed the towel to him and rushed toward the house, fumbling with her bikini top along the way. Scott bent down to dry his legs, and when he looked back to the house, she was gone. He rushed toward the open door.

He stepped into the house and looked around the room for some trace of her. There was nothing. He moved to the kitchen and then spotted her bikini top lying in the hall. He headed for it. He spun around in the foyer for his next clue and found it when he looked up the stairs. Her bikini bottoms were halfway up the second floor. He pulled his wet trunks down over his swollen cock and tossed them down before taking the stairs two at a time.

After looking in three rooms, he finally found Rebecca sitting on the edge of a large bed in an immaculately-decorated master bedroom. He stood in the doorway, panting, and held the doorframe to steady himself as he gazed at the beautiful site of this gorgeous older woman with a near-perfect body who clearly wanted him. She wanted him badly. Rebecca's eyes moved to his thick cock as it hung deliciously between his legs. She licked her lips and stared down at it breathlessly.

"Oh, there you are," he murmured.

"Lick me again."

He nodded and moved slowly to her with his eyes locked on her breasts. She spread her legs wide and he leaned over to suck her right breast. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to her. He gnawed carefully at the pink hardened flesh of her nipple and then licked and sucked his way to the other.

"Oh, Scott."

His abdomen pressed between her legs and sent shivers through her loins. She gyrated her hips. Her soaking wet pussy juice doused his belly button. She wanted his tongue back inside her now. She pushed him down, driving his head between her legs. Rebecca curled her legs up to her breasts and wrapped one arm around them to hold them steady as he began slowly licking from the base of her pussy to her clit.

"Oh, yes... Fuck, yes," she said softly, and she returned her free hand to his wet hair and gripped it gently between her fingers as she guided him up and down.

Scott moved his hands under the cheeks of her ass and lifted her a bit higher. He placed his tongue just above her seam and drove it up until it slipped between her folds. She moved her hands under each of her knees and pulled them apart wide, opening up her wet hole to him. He leaned back and stared down eagerly to her glistening pussy for a moment as he savored the taste of her in his mouth. He licked his lips and then plunged his face back between her legs and pushed his tongue as far out of his mouth as he could and into her dripping cunt.

"Oh... I... please..." she stammered as she exhaled a long, slow breath.

He continued to squeeze the cheeks of her ass as he licked her harder and faster from the base of her pussy to her clit, over and over again.

Scott moved up and focused his oral attention directly on her swollen button as he slipped two fingers inside her pussy and slowly pushed them deep inside her.

"Yesssss."

He continued licking her clit and fucking her with two fingers as he peered up to catch her expression. He grinned as he spotted her face contorted with her eyes slammed shut. She was clearly enjoying this.

He went back to work, stimulating every part of her that he could. Scott glanced back to her face to find her eyes fluttering and her mouth opened wide. He knew she was close.

"Oh, yes... I... Touch me, yes," she whispered to him.

Scott pushed his fingers further into her and curled them to her G-spot. His pinky inadvertently pressed against her seam while his tongue lapped faster at her clit. Her mouth shot open as a huge climax rushed through her loins, starting in clitoris and getting stronger as the wave moved deeper inside of her.

"Oh, gaaaaad..." she cried out as a second orgasmic pulse rippled through her.

Rebecca moved her hand down to protect her sensitive clitoris from his attention and then rolled to the side and away from him. There, she struggled to recover from the intense pleasure. He stared at her shapely ass and moved his lips to gently kiss one cheek and then the other. She turned onto her stomach, and Scott gently parted her cheeks and slowly placed kisses all over her.

Rebecca sighed. She gripped the sheets firmly as her body melted with every brush of his lips. She was ready to please him now. She had to taste him, to feel the throbbing head of his cock fill her mouth, to run her tongue slowly up and down his shaft.

She slipped away from him, turned and knelt on the bed, staring at him while wearing a sexy grin. He was still kneeling on the floor and she used her finger to beckon him up to join her. Scott climbed onto the sheets, and her eyes locked on his thick—but now flaccid—cock. She took it in both hands and gently squeezed, feeling the weight of it and staring down, desperate to please him as he had pleased her.

She leaned down and took him between her lips. His eyes closed tightly. He groaned. She cupped his balls in one hand and held the base of his shaft with the other as her lips moved back and forth over his quickly hardening flesh. She pulled back and studied his magnificent cock closely and traced her finger along a large vein on the side. Rebecca grinned and swallowed before placing a tiny kiss on his swollen head.

She massaged his shaft with both hands as she placed full licks on the tip, and his cock quickly expanded to full size. Rebecca released him, and his cock stood tall and throbbed before her. She grinned proudly.

She slipped off the bed and knelt down where Scott was only moments before. She motioned for him to move to the end of the bed. He quickly met her there and placed his feet on the floor as he lay back on the sheets. She rested her elbows on his thighs and his cock still stood straight up. She watched closely as a large drop of precum appeared at the slit. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth as she watched hungrily as the drop slowly slid down to the ridge. She couldn't wait any longer and leaned in to take him back into her mouth. As she devoured him, he took a deep breath and shook his head, feeling nearly ready to pass out.

For more than two minutes, Rebecca worked her lips over him without taking a break, as he lay back flat and not moving a muscle. Then she pulled up, stared at his face and wiped her mouth. "Little Ashley doesn't know what she's missing."

He glanced up to her and smiled. He watched as she plunged her mouth over him, swallowing three quarters of his length with one motion. He moaned, "Oh..."

She continued to work up and down his shaft as she playfully teased his balls with her fingers. She got into a rhythm over him and felt more precum slide into her mouth. Rebecca moaned happily and moved her lips to the slit, sucking gently until she was rewarded once more. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she pulled away from him to savor the salty, manly taste of him.

He glanced up at her gratefully. Rebecca met his gaze. She stared into his eyes as she used her hands to spread his knees further apart. She grinned then slid down lower. She held his cock up as she extended her tongue to the base of his balls. She licked up to the ridge of his head and then back down. He watched her while not blinking once, dizzied and feeling like he could explode at any second.

"Rebecca," he whispered.

She cupped his balls in one hand and tongued them intensely while pumping his shaft slowly up and down. He drove his head back into the bed and stared up to the ceiling. Rebecca sucked one of his testicles into her mouth, and that pushed him to the brink. One last stroke with her fingers as she slipped them over the ridge, and he exploded into the air with a blast that landed on his abdomen. The second blast came back down on his shaft. She stoked him up and down while she continued tonguing his balls as a drop of semen leaked down to her lips. She sampled a bit on her tongue and allowed it to slip down her throat.

Rebecca used her hand to wipe his explosion away and then covered him once again with her lips. He craned his head up and stared at her, wide-eyed, as she swiped her tongue all over the super sensitive head of his still-throbbing cock.

"Oh..." he cried out as he felt her suck gently at his slit. She purred with delight when one last drop of cum shot into her waiting mouth.

She lifted her lips from him and their eyes met. They shared a satisfied grin. She glanced back to his penis and placed a tiny kiss on the head. "You're still hard."

He nodded. Rebecca climbed over him and brought her lips to his. They kissed passionately while she ground her hips down gently over his erection. Her slick pussy trapped his shaft, pressing it into his stomach. She moved back and forth, riding the rail of his slick erection as her juice flowed generously out of her.

Rebecca lifted her head up and closed her eyes. She slowly slipped back and forth over him, pressing down harder and feeling his thick cock parting wide the lips of her pussy. Scott reached up to massage her breasts. She moaned and reached back to caress his balls while pushing down still harder on him. She needed his cock inside her now, she could no longer wait.

Rebecca lifted up on her knees, and his erection leapt up to follow her. She stared down at the glistening head before taking hold of it and guiding it to her swollen entrance. She held still for a moment and then began making tiny circles with her hips, feeling his head pressing slowly inside her.

"Oh... yes..." she moaned.

He closed his eyes and held her hips tightly as she began her slow decent down his length. Down and down she slid as the intense initial penetration shocked both their senses. Once she pressed fully down on him, her eyes rolled back in her head, and they each held still, basking in the power of their connection, his thick cock filling her desperately neglected pussy, her wet warm womanhood gripping and milking him. She wanted this moment to last forever; he had never felt anything like it.

He reached back to cup her ass as she began slowly moving up and down over him. Their eyes met as they both stared, open-mouthed, at one another.

"Don't cum," she whispered.

He nodded and moved his hands to the sides of the bed, just holding perfectly still while she rode him. Rebecca moved her hand to her clit and slowly rubbed it while moving faster and faster over him.

"Oh..." she cried out.

She pressed down and held there a moment while his cock throbbed inside her. She rubbed her clit harder as she bucked up and down only an inch or so to keep his penetration deep and the thick head of his cock pressing into her cervix.

She opened her eyes wide and stared down breathlessly at him as she moved closer to the brink. Rebecca's pussy gripped him tightly as she continued rubbing her clit, and she began bouncing on him faster now.

Scott tensed every muscle in his lower body and lifted his hips off the bed. His cock swelled further and tested the depths of her pussy. She slammed down hard on him, shuddered and screamed out as another huge climax ripped through her. Her body convulsed over him as the pleasure overtook her. Exhausted, she fell on top of him and her lips met his as she continued gentle thrusts over him.

She lay on top of him for sixty seconds, holding perfectly still as his hard cock remained deep inside of her. Rebecca rolled off of him and placed her hand on his chest as she fought to catch her breath. She ran her hand across his stomach to his erection and found him still hard as steel. She stared down to his groin in utter shock and exclaimed breathlessly, "You young men have a lot of energy... but I need a minute."

IanDalton
IanDalton
13 Followers