Sweet Procrastination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IanDalton
IanDalton
13 Followers

Scott grinned down proudly as he joined her gaze. She wrapped her hand around his girth and slowly worked it up and down swiping her index finger around the head with every upward stroke. He closed his eyes, simply enjoying the feel of fingers pleasuring every inch of him.

He slid a hand slowly down her body and slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy. Her mouth shot open and she let out a barely audible gasp. Rebecca held her hand still around his shaft, and as he slid his finger deeper inside her, she began stroking him once again.

"Oh..." she moaned as she stared at his face.

He watched her fingers glide over him as she slowly teased his cock. He wanted to be inside her again. He moved his finger to her clit and rubbed it gently. His eyes traveled up her body, and he met her gaze. He whispered, "I want to fuck you again."

Rebecca nodded slowly. Scott got up on his knees. His thick cock waved in front of his body, teasing her with its commanding presence. She stared at it as she spread her legs apart, her pussy opening wide to accept him. He moved to her, taking hold of his girth and guiding it to her slick entrance.

All at once, he pressed inside of her. She gasped and slammed her eyes shut tight. Rebecca placed her hands under each of her knees and pulled them wider still. Scott got up on his toes and steadied his body with his hands over her as he began slowly pumping no more than half of his length inside of her. He leaned down and kissed her, their tongues intertwining as he quickened the pace and depth of his thrusts.

He kept pumping and pumping, driving his hips down fully to her, filling her pussy completely with his thickness.

"Oh, yes," she cried out.

His face contorted while he held his breath and fought to push out his second orgasm. He pumped harder and faster. It went on and on until with one final deep thrust, he exploded inside of her. He collapsed, panting and spent, as she wrapped her legs around him. She slipped her hands around to his ass and pulled him closer while slowly gyrating her hips.

He turned his face to her and gasped. After swallowing hard, he simply exclaimed, "Oh, wow."

She nodded with a grin. They shared a chuckle as his cock slowly retreated and slipped from her. He turned over and lay next to her in the bed, both staring at the ceiling and both feeling like their hearts were beating out of their chests.

Rebecca turned her head to him and smiled. "When's your..." She took a breath and added, "...next paper due?"

He grinned. "In about a month."

"Will you put that one off until the last—" She cut her thought off mid-sentence as the unmistakable sound of the garage door opening reverberated through the floor.

"Shit." She leapt out of bed with her eyes wide. "Where are your clothes?"

Scott got to his knees. "In the den...but I think the bathing suit is on the steps."

"So's mine."

Rebecca rushed over and grabbed her robe. "You go down and pick up the suits and go hide in the den. I'll somehow keep him out of there."

Scott took off out of the room and down the steps. He collected the bathing suits and slipped into the den just as the door to the house from the garage was opening.

Ted Wright stumbled into the house a little tipsy. "Rebecca," he called out.

Scott hid behind the desk, sitting on the hardwood floor as he fought to pull his boxer briefs over his thighs.

Rebecca rushed through the hall and glanced to the open door of the den, then quickly to her louse of a husband. She painted on a fake smile. "Teddy, you're home."

"The dinner was awful." He gave her a curious look. "You're ready for bed already?"

"What? No, I, uh, was in the pool and was just getting changed," she stammered.

His eyes lit up. "The pool... I think I'll go for a swim."

"Good idea. Do you want me to make you a drink or—"

"Yeah. Gin and tonic," Teddy said, and he turned to walk toward the foyer. Rebecca watched as disappeared up the stairs. After waiting a moment, she rushed to the den. She found Scott pulling his pants on behind the desk. She picked his shirt off the floor and handed it to him.

"You've got to get out of here. I'm more worried about your grade than anything, but just go."

"Okay."

She motioned for him to hurry and he followed her out to the kitchen. She rushed out the back door with him right behind her, carrying his shoes. He continued trailing her out the gate, where they stood together on the side of the house only a few inches apart, staring at each other in the moonlight.

"I want to see you again," he said.

She paused for a moment. "I would like that. He has class tomorrow at nine." She gave him a hopeful look.

Scott nodded. "I'll be here." He moved his lips to hers and they shared a passionate kiss.

After a moment, she pushed him away gently and whispered, "Go."

They shared one last smile. He turned away, and she watched him walk toward the front of the house. With her head spinning, Rebecca strolled slowly back through the gate and onto the patio.

"Gin and tonic," she mumbled to herself. Her eyes widened in a panic as she turned and rushed back to the house.

THE END

IanDalton
IanDalton
13 Followers