Sweet Pussy to See & Taste!

Story Info
A woman shows her delicious pussy, then a secret sucking.
3k words
4.05
93k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived on the beach at mid-morning. The weather was beautiful with a gently ocean breeze blowing. I set up the umbrella and chairs, and relaxed in the shade of the umbrella. My daughter was with me and she rotated between sitting in the chair and relaxing on the sand, soaking up the hot sun rays on her lovely skin. I had a close-up view of her beautiful full tits which were only partially covered with her bikini. Her nipples could be seen protruding proudly through the thin material. I couldn't keep my eyes away and welcomed the fantasy in my mind. I envisioned me sucking each nipple until she was satisfied and asked for me to move onto her sweet pussy lips and clit. Although it was only a dream, I loved it tremendously.

As she listened to her songs on the headphones, I was also busy looking at all the scantily clad women in their showy bikinis. Numerous ones walked by - we were not too far from the "walking lane" between the dry sand and the ocean. That's one reason I loved sitting where we were close to all the foot traffic I followed each almost nude body and imagined how their bodies, nipples, tits, asses and pussies would feel to my eager hands and mouth without the small amount of material that barely covered them. It was one of my favorite pastimes at the beach.

I also tried to not be too obvious as I played with my cock through my swim shorts. I gently ran my fingers along the length of my cock and enjoyed the feeling as I gazed on tits, nipples and nice round asses walking by. This particular day, my wife decided not to come to the beach. She never was to enthralled with the sand and salt water. So that eliminated one set of eyes I would have to be careful not to alarm with my roaming eyes. And my daughter would probably keep her eyes closed as she sat in the shade or soaked up some sun.

There were a few lovely ladies resting on the sand near us. I enjoyed watching as they adjusted their suits whenever they got up or down on the sand. Some were very sexy in holding their tits as they fixed their tops. As they soaked the sun, some would rest their hands over their pussies and even run a finger or two under the material. I think they wanted to masturbate, but were too shy to actually reach that far in to stroke their hot pussy lips and clit. Some had tits that were clearly too large for the holders and they spilled over nicely for my probing eyes. And whenever I could see nipples through the material, that added an extra amount of erotic flavor to my viewing pleasure.

Then a couple arrived and set up their things fairly close to us. The woman gazed at me and gave a prolonged look at my crotch, which of course had my hand nestled on it. I was gently stroking my rod with slow movements. I kept my hand still during that first look of hers. She smiled and proceeded to sit on her chair with her body facing in my direction. I liked that, since I was hoping I could get a glimpse of her pussy crack as she sunned herself. As she rested in her beach chair and spread her legs, I could make out a line which I knew was exactly what I had hoped for. So naturally I rubbed my hardening cock with a little more pressure as I looked at her lovely smooth legs and tanned thighs going up to her pussy. I thought I even saw a few hairs coming out of the edge of her bikini panty line near her pussy. Clearly I was wrong, as you will hear later.

Since I was intently focused on her pussy crack that was revealed by her bikini, I may have not immediately noticed that she opened her eyes again. When I glanced at her face I saw that she was again focused on my crotch, so I continued to make my rubbing movements along my semi-hard cock. I sensed a willing voyeur and the exhibitionist was cumming out in me. She smiled and moved her hand over her pussy mound. Oh good, maybe she was an exhibitionist too! Although that obstructed my view of her pussy crack, I loved that she was joining my gentle self-stimulation as she ran her fingers over her hot pussy.

She stopped moving her fingers and I realized that my daughter was getting up. I was so intent on watching the lovely lady's pussy that I almost didn't stop my cock-stroking fingers when my daughter stood up. My daughter decided to get cooled off in the water. She said she would probably stay for a while since the waves looked "perfect" to her. I didn't mind at all, since I had a sexy woman playing with her pussy right in front of me. In fact, I hoped she would stay in the water for a long time.

The woman whispered something to her husband and he proceeded to get up and walk toward the direction of the hotels. After he was about 25 feet away she returned her hand to her pussy and continued stroking. But now it was with more intensity. So I followed her lead and was more obviously aggressive in running my hand along my hard cock. She kept watching my hand and smiling at me. I think I must have smiled back. I hope I did at least.

With all this going on I knew I had better keep an eye on my daughter. Thankfully she was still in the water. She enjoyed being far out, riding the crests of the waves before they broke. So I knew she wouldn't be back for a while. Then I decided to get bolder, to see if this lovely lady wanted to see more and/or show more. I moved the edge of my suit so the head of my now hard cock protruded in her direction. As I continued to move my fingers along the shaft she gave a very big smile and licked her lips in a sexy way. So I uncovered a little move and there I sat with half my cock in full view of a gorgeous woman who was petting her pussy about 10 feet in front of me on the hot sand.

Now all this would have been amazing in itself, but then she uncovered her smooth pussy and pushed one of her fingers into her hot cavern. I really smiled big and watched her slide her finger in and out of that beautiful set of bald lips. So you see I couldn't have seen any hairs before. I'm glad I found out the truth. Then she raised her hand to her mouth and very sensuously licked her finger and showed me that it tasted extremely good. I licked my lips right along with her for the 3 or 4 times she inserted fingers in her pussy and then raised them to her mouth where she licked them completely clean each time.

Then the most wonderful thing happened. She motioned for me to sit next to her under her umbrella. I hesitated and looked toward my daughter. Fortunately she was still far out in the surf. I also thought of the woman's husband, who might return at any time. After looking around and not seeing him anywhere in sight I decided to go for it and moved over to where she was sitting. It would take him a good 3 minutes to get to where we were from when I could see him coming. I must admit, I was concerned that one of them could return at any moment and find me right next to her. That's why, before I moved, I thought, 'If I had a reason, a legitimate reason for being next to her, even if my daughter or her husband caught me there, I'd have an excuse.' So I took the magazine I had and kept it with me. It could be my "excuse" for being there. I could be showing her an article in the magazine.

She said, "Don't worry. He won't be back for at least half an hour or more." I think she knew what I was fearful of as I sat down. I told her that she looked gorgeous and I loved watching her finger her smooth pussy there on the beach. She said, "But it would be so much better if you would finger it for me and bring me to an orgasm right here!" I didn't need any more encouragement. So I put my hand under her outstretched leg and petted her beautiful thigh as I moved my hand on to her hot, and I mean hot, pussy. The little piece of material was already moved away for me, so I touched her pussy lips which were wonderfully wet and slick. I inserted two fingers in her pussy and let my thumb begin to rub her clit.

She said, "I want you to rub my clit hard and finger-fuck me fast and hard too. I enjoy being played with here on the beach. With people not too far away it's even more erotic." Who am I to argue. I did exactly what she desired. Then I remembered that I had better check if my daughter was anywhere close by. As I did my water survey, I was thankful to see her still far out in the ocean. So I concentrated on working her hot pussy with my fingers. After a few minutes she began to pant and I knew she must be close to cumming. Actually my fingers were a little tired, but that's the price you have to pay sometimes.

I heard her say, "Yes, yes, that's what I need," quietly under her breath as she raised her hips slightly and pushed back against my thrusting hand. By this time I had added the other two fingers and we were having a glorious finger-fuck. As I think back on it, I wonder if someone saw what was happening and very carefully watched from their vantage point. I guess I'll never know the answer to that question, but it could be good for some future masturbation as I think back on this experience. As she bucked a few times, I could see she seemed to be trying to be as motionless as possible, but she couldn't remain perfectly still. Her clit became very sensitive and she wanted me to keep up the hand motion and thumb rubbing. Obviously she liked it thoroughly. Again I looked to see if my daughter was still in the water. Thankfully she was!

After she calmed down from her mildly-bucking orgasm, she asked me, "Do you want to taste me?"

I immediately said, "I would love to lick your yummy pussy and suck on your clit. Do you think anyone will see?"

"Maybe, but who cares. We can always stop if someone comes toward us and gets too close. Just a little lick is all I ask," she pleaded with me. How could I not give her what she so eagerly wanted?

"You're right. Tap me on the head if someone is coming. And please keep an eye on my daughter. If she comes back from the water I better get quickly back to my own chair before she realizes what is going on," I answered.

"I've been watching her all along. She is a lovely young woman and she is enjoying the water. As soon as she starts making her way to the shore, I'll let you know," my sexy partner told me. The advantage for us was that the sand had an embankment from the water up to the level where we were sitting. Also the chairs would block most of my daughter's view of us - maybe even completely until she was relatively close.

So I positioned myself on my back and moved my head under her leg and up toward her delicious pussy. I could smell her wonderful scent. I was only a second or two from the glorious tongue tasting experience when she tapped me on the head a few times. I quickly, but in a slow-moving manner, moved back out from under her leg. As I did this I saw two very young girls walk right next to us. They didn't seem to take notice of us, but I'm thankful we paused until they were past. Then I lowered my head under her leg again and went right back to where I left off.

As I licked her bald pussy, I tasted her sweet cum-juice and it was so delicious. After a few surface licks, I then stuck my tongue down into the depths of her pussy and ran it along her clit as I pulled it out. She pushed my head hard against her mound and said quietly, "Bite my clit and stretch my lips with your teeth. I love feeling that after I cum." So I did just as she requested. My face was covered with her juices and I still could hardly believe that this was all taking place right there on the beach with my daughter down in the water. "That feels wonderful. You bite me just right! I wish I could take you home with me, but my husband would kill me and you if he had any idea," she said. Now you know that was not what I needed to hear right then. But I kept on with my cunt-eating and lapped every drop of sweetness from her amazing pussy. I was disappointed to hear, "You better stop now, so we don't get caught by anyone," she cautiously said.

So I moved out from under her thigh, wiped my face with my t-shirt and sat next to her as I looked to see where my daughter was. To my joy, she was still in the water. "Would you like to return the favor and taste my hard cock?" I asked, trying not to show my anxiousness on the outside as I spoke. My dick was ready for her mouth!

"I would love to, but I think we pushed our luck far enough," she replied. "If we meet again, maybe we could try that too. I enjoy sucking and fucking. We would have a wonderful time together"

"No question about it," I answered. Then I saw what I knew would eventually have to happen. My daughter was starting to leave the water. She would be here very soon. "Could I have a number to reach you?" I questioned her.

"Sorry, but I never give out my number. If we meet again, we'll have some more fun," she answered.

"Thank you very much. You are a gorgeous woman and I loved your delicious pussy!" I said back to her. With that comment I got up and walked toward the ocean. I knew that if I didn't rinse off the sex odors, my daughter would certainly smell her aroma on me. So I took off in a little run and said as I passed her, "Careful, the sand is pretty hot," and made my way to the water.

The water was delightful, although a little cool at first. I quickly got all the way in. Hopefully she didn't see that my cock was straining on my swim shorts. But if she did and wanted to comment on it, I would gladly talk about my cock with her. But there was no mention of it. Then I decided to edge a little further into the water and stroke my already hard cock. It didn't take very long for my excited cock to spurt my cumload into the ocean. After the fourth pulse I was feeling pretty good! I wondered if my seed would get into any fishy vaginas and impregnate a female in some wierd way. Actually I knew my ocean-sprayed sperm was lost forever. Too bad, the lady on the beach could have had it all to herself. I would have loved depositing it in her mouth or, better yet, her bald pussy!

When I got back to the chair and umbrella, the lady's husband was back next to her. He was resting and she gave me a grateful kind of smile as I sat down. Whenever my daughter was not facing her, she again put her hand on her pussy and put one or two fingers deep within and then licked them completely clean as she smiled contentedly in my direction. My viewing pleasures continued until they picked up their things and left. She gave me a sexy wink and nod of her head as she started to walk away. What an erotic woman!

Although nothing further happened, I really had no complaints. It was an afternoon on the beach that I will never forget. I only hope to cross her path again sometime. Fat chance I say, but remember I did get to eat her delicious pussy on this occasion. We would have such fun picking up where we left off. After leaving the beach that day, I didn't see her again before we left for home later in the week. I guess she had just finished her stay and left soon after our oral fun.

That was a terrific vacation. I'm thankful my wife chose to stay in the hotel that day, or I would probably not have been able to suck such a wonderful pussy.

If someone had told me that I would be playing with a woman's pussy on the beach, I would have said it was impossible. Now I'm glad the impossible happened. Could the impossible happen again? I hope so!!! Maybe she and her husband will return to the beach on the same dates next summer. Wouldn't it be great to see her again and have another wonderful, sensual time with her?

Let me know if you'd like to hear more about this discreet relationship. You may even want to give me some ideas on how it should proceed. I'd love to heard your thoughts. Thanks!