Sweet Release

Story Info
Woman uses hot tub for pleasure, finds man watching.
1.1k words
4.13
35.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

It's the perfect ending to a shitty day at work. I hate my job. I'm fed up with the backstabbing bitches I work with. I'm tired of being in the middle of the catfights. I enjoy my job but the environment stinks.

Today was one of the worst days. It took all I had to not quit. That's why I'm here. I guess the only thing keeping me sane is my wonderful and fabulous hot tub out on the back deck. The crispness in the air matches my mood. I pop the top off my ice cold Bud Light and sit it on a table beside the tub. I make quick work of the top and feel the hot steam rising off the water hit my face.

I can feel some of the tension leave my body. Once the top is out of my way, I slide my slippers off my feet and let my robe fall to the ground. I climb the steps and sink down into one of the seats. I press a couple of buttons and the water springs to life, bubbling around me.

I lower myself until just my face is out of the water. It's easier for me to tune out the world when I hear it through the muffled sounds in water. I close my eyes and take a long drink of my beer, letting the stress of today ease from my body. I move slightly to the left and let the hard jet hit more in the center of my back.

"Mmmm. This feels so good," I say to no one. I take another long drink of my brew before sitting it on the side of the tub. I switch seats in the hot tub that seats three and let the jets slide up and down the center of my back. I place my feet on the jets. I save the best seat for last.

It's the one where I can lie down. It has four smaller jets on the side of my back, two for my neck, one large on in the center of my back and a line of them that hit my calves. I lie there and position the neck jets to hit me hard. I carry the bulk of my stress there and knew I had to release it.

With my eyes closed, I slide one hand down my slick body. I feel my breast bobbing in the water and move my hand over my stomach. When it reaches my clean-shaven pussy, I let it just rest on top of my meaty mound.

I slowly move my hand back and forth. My hips involuntarily move to meet it. My legs spread wide as I slip a finger between my lips and begin rubbing my clit. The waves my body creates bucking against my hand are swallowed up by the larger waves of the jets.

When I feel the last bit of tension leave my body, I slip a finger into my slit and slide it in and out. My moans sound louder underwater but I don't care. I know I'm in a mostly-secluded area of my yard. I feel my clit and pussy lips begin to swell and I knew it was time.

It's how I usually end my evenings in the hot tub. I turn around on the lay down portion of the tub, my knees placed where my ass should rest. I partially sit back on my heels until I can feel the bubbles from that one strong jet tickle my pussy.

I slowly bring my pussy closer and closer to the jet. The water strokes and teases my clit like no one has thus far. The jet hits me just right I almost cum right then. I force myself to slow my breathing, wanting to savor every moment of this assault on my body.

I bring myself all the way to the jet and feel my pussy lips spreading apart each time the jet blasts me. I close my eyes and just enjoy how great it feels. My mind is now blank. I'm only thinking of how great that feels on my pussy.

I rise up out of the water a few inches and reach and grab my beer. After a swig I bring it between my tits, enjoying the cold against the hot. I tip it up and finish before I toss it into trash. I again close my eyes and bring my hands to my tits. I rub and squeeze them. I buck faster and faster against the jet. I pinch both my nipples. I want to rub and touch my clit so bad, but I don't.

With my eyes still closed, I grab the headrest and begin to fuck that jet hard and fast. God it feels so good. I can feel my pussy clinch each time I get close to the jet. I know the end is near. I'm now moaning and gasping for breath.

With one final thrust I bring my pussy all the way to the jet and open my eyes. As the waves of my orgasm wash over me I see you sitting in a deck chair, your cock hard and in your hand. So engrossed in my own pleasure, I didn't hear you come into the backyard.

I move slightly to keep the jet from putting so much pressure and watch you continue to stroke yourself. You look so tasty sitting there with your cock in your hand. I see your hand slide up and down and up down. I'm picturing me kneeling between your legs with my lips pressed against it.

I want to drink your nectar as I see your desire building. I stay in the tub and feel myself getting moist though you'd never be able to tell in the water. My pussy begins to swell as I watch your hand glide over your cock. Each time your hand nears your balls, I can see my mouth on the head, drinking the precum I see glistening by moonlight off of it.

We begin moving as one—me against the jet and you against your hand. I see you throw your head back and I know you are about to cum.

Without closing my eyes, my hips buck faster and faster against the jet.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum!" I scream out. My cry sends you over the edge. As I watch your cum squirt from you, I feel my pussy tighten and squirt its release. You open your eyes and stare deep into mine.

I can see your breathing return to normal. Without breaking eye contact with me, you reach down to slide your jeans and boxers back on. You stand and blow me a kiss before walking back the way you came.

I blow you one back and whisper "Thank you for that sweet release," before I slip back into the water.

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers