Sweet Restraint

Story Info
Submissive becomes a mistress for a day.
3.3k words
3.95
14.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was pounding as I pulled into the parking lot. I was constantly checking around as if there was a possibility that my husband knew where I was and what I was up to, but it was a Wednesday afternoon; he was at work, as was most of the town, and there were hardly any cars in the hotel lot.

I checked my makeup in the rearview mirror, as if the short drive could have done anything to my carefully lined brown eyes. I had considered putting my black hair up into a ponytail to get it out of the way, but decided to leave it down, just in case I wanted it pulled.

I stepped out of the car, shaking with nerves. I took a deep breath to steady myself, but all that did was add to the slightly out-of-body feeling, and I held my breath instead, which slowed my heart a little. I grabbed my gym bag and headed to the hotel door, which suddenly seemed like a very long walk.

Dan had left me a message, in that amazing voice I couldn't resist, telling me he was in room 317. I felt my stomach flutter again as the elevator suddenly lifted, and gripped the handle of my gym bag even more firmly. I closed my eyes and focused on the memory of his voice, low and throaty, whispering that he needed me to be a good girl and do something very naughty for him. I felt the familiar molten heat low in my abdomen at the thought, and the warmth of it chased away a little of the fear.

I stepped off of the elevator and hesitated for a minute in front of the door. I lifted my hand to knock and before I could rap more than once the door was opened. My mouth dropped open.

I thought Dan had opened it, but he had sent his new girl to do it for him. She must have been waiting, because she was blindfolded so there was no way to see her way to the door. I admired her guts in opening the door not only blindfolded but completely naked except for a black thong, garter belt, and hose. I felt the heat in my stomach spread into my pussy as I looked at her bare breasts; they were not too large, maybe a B cup, but they were high and firm and the pale brown nipples were hard and reddened. Dan had started without me.

The girl backed up, giving me room to step by her, and as I did so I couldn't resist dragging my open palm along her nipples to feel their hardness. She gasped aloud, and although she backed away automatically, her back arched to press her breasts more firmly into my hand. I pulled my hand away quickly; I didn't want her to get carried away too early in the game.

Dan had closed the blinds and replaced one of the light bulbs with a red one, giving the room a low, sexy glow. He was sitting in an armchair, grinning at me, and I had to smile back; he was shirtless and shoeless, and his jeans were unbuttoned at the top, allowing his beautiful erection to poke up beyond the waistband. I was glad I wasn't blindfolded so I could enjoy the view.

"I'm glad you were able to make it," he murmured, his hand straying to his cock. "Sarah here was just giving me a bit of a show, letting me see just how much of a slut she is. Why don't you get comfortable and join me?" He gestured to the chair beside him. I dropped my bag on the floor by the bed and took off my long jacket. Dan exhaled loudly.

I was wearing sky-high black patent stiletto heels and a violet corset that bound my waist tightly and forced my large breasts up into perfect half-circles. The lacings of the corset trailed over my very large, round ass; I was wearing black boy-short panties that accentuated the roundness nicely without being too revealing... today it wasn't me who needed to prove she was a slut.

"Nice," he said simply, biting his lip as I came towards him. I straddled him briefly, pressing my big, soft tits against his face, then pulled back and dropped into the chair next to him before he could react. "Oooh, you are a bad, bad girl," he said in a low voice, and I saw him wrap his whole hand around his cock and give a long pull. I smiled at him.

"Sarah, come here," he instructed, and the girl walked slowly over, uncertain in her blindfold. Dan held out a hand to stop her once she reached us. "Sarah, this is Anette. She is going to help me teach you obedience and submission, and you are to do anything she says. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Sarah said in a whisper. Her voice was breathy, excited.

Dan pressed her back onto the bed, forced her legs apart, and pulled out a switchblade. For a moment I panicked, wondering what the hell he was doing, then relaxed as he sliced off Sarah's thong and pulled the scrap of fabric away to reveal her bare, pink pussy. Even across the room I could see a glint of wetness.

Dan opened the bag I had brought and pulled out my pink vibrator. He gave me a wink, and put it in Sarah's hand.

"Okay, Sarah. Prove you are as big a slut as you promise, but do not cum until I say you can. Understood?" Sarah nodded and whispered, "Yes sir."

Dan sat back with me and watched as Sarah turned on the vibrator and began to press the tip of it against the top of her pussy. She slid the long shaft down her slit, dipping just the tip inside herself for lube, and then dragged the wetness back up to her clit. As the wet vibration went through her, she moaned deeply.

I had been getting wet as soon as I walked in the door, but now I could feel the moistness against my panties and my pussy contracted slightly as I watched Sarah slide the vibe down and partially into her pink hole. As she pulled it out again I could see the shining juices all over it, and I felt a pang of jealousy. I wanted that vibe inside me, I wanted to be a slut for Dan too. But we had already agreed that as a married woman I was going to be smart; I couldn't get fucked. I could touch myself, that was it. I knew already that it wouldn't be enough.

Sarah was fucking herself now, plunging the now-dripping vibrator in and out of herself with increasing speed, her moans getting louder. Her other hand was on her pussy, playing with her clit. I looked over at Dan, who was pulling at his magnificent cock, and felt another wave of desire. I wanted him inside me so badly that my pussy ached.

Dan stood up abruptly, strode over to Sarah, and pinned her wrists to the bed. The vibrator was still inside her. She whimpered, bucking her hips, trying to get the vibrator to move inside of her, and Dan slapped her tits roughly. "You are not going to cum without my permission. You are going to cum when I say to." Sarah stopped moving, and I could feel her lust as acutely as my own. She wanted it, badly.

Dan turned to me, and motioned me over between Sarah's legs. He did not let go of her wrists as he moved up by her head. "So Anette, do you think Sarah is a slut? Does she deserve a reward?" I looked down at Sarah's dripping pussy, and felt a rush of power. I was going to make this slut cum. "Yes, master. She is a fucking slut. Let me reward her." Dan nodded, then looked at Sarah's blindfolded face. "Open your mouth, slut."

Sarah opened her mouth eagerly, and Dan slid his cock into her mouth and so far down her throat that I could hear her gag. He pulled out, spanking her tits again, and said, "Do you like sucking my cock, you fucking slut?"

"God yes, master!" Sarah moaned, and I could see from her pussy that it was perfectly true. "Master, please, let me suck you!"

Dan smiled. "I am going to let Anette reward you while I fuck your mouth. Open your mouth again." He plunged his magnificent erection back into her open mouth, and I knelt in front of her pussy. I could smell the sweet tang of her, and I leaned forward. I had not intended to eat her out, but I suddenly found my tongue pressed against her clit, swirling around and flicking it lightly. Sarah would have screamed if her mouth wasn't full of Dan's cock. He groaned as the feeling of her screaming vibrated up his shaft, and he sped up.

I turned the vibe up and began to slide it in and out of her as I nibbled her clit lightly with my teeth. She was squirming, clamping my head between her thighs like a vice, and I knew she was going to blow; I pulled my head back shoved the vibe as deep as it would go as hard as I could, over and over, and Dan grabbed one of her tits and pinched her nipple hard. Sarah was a madwoman, fucking the vibrator with her hips and letting out high-pitched squeals as her hands, still trapped in Dan's, clawed the air. There was a sudden deluge of juices from her pussy, and I pulled the vibe out and caught a little in my mouth. Sarah was wimpering.

"Good girl," Dan growled at me approvingly, his eyes smoldering. "Sarah has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is a little whore who likes to be used; I think we should do her a favor and really use her."

"Yes, master," I agreed eagerly. Dan let go of Sarah's hands and turned her over, forcing her up onto her hands and knees. He leaned off the bed again, and reached into my bag, pulling out a strap-on that I had purchased on his orders that day. "Put it on," he hissed at me, and then lifted Sarah's leg and slipped underneath her. As I stepped into the strap-on, I watched as Dan pressed the tip of his cock against the opening of her pussy. My vibe wasn't that big, so he was definitely going to be stretching her out with that fantastic cock of his.

I could feel some of my own juices trickling down my legs as I buckled the strap-on. I was so filled with lust it made my mind foggy, lightheaded. I was intensely jealous of Sarah, watching her pussy getting filled with Dan's thick, warm cock; it made me moan softly in frustration. Luckily they couldn't hear me...Sarah was moaning too, her ass making slapping sounds as she rode Dan, and he was pulling her hair, forcing her back to arch so that he could lean up and bite on her perfect tits.

I got up behind Sarah and Dan yanked on her hair, forcing her flat against him and shoving her ass in the air. I grabbed the end of the flesh-colored dildo and spread Sarah's ass cheeks apart to reveal her tight little hole. She was grinding her pussy against Dan, but as she felt the head of the dildo against her asshole she stopped moving and gasped in surprise. I licked my hand and spread the spit down the dildo, then firmly began to press the fake cock inside of her. She gave a soft scream, her fingers digging into the comforter, as I pressed past the first ring of muscle. I heard Dan groan; he must have been able to feel my progress from inside of her pussy.

I inched my way further in, until I was finally all the way inside of Sarah's tight little ass. As I began to move slightly in and out of her, she let out a shriek and began to grind her pussy on Dan again. Dan was fucking her hard, clearly turned on by the feel of the toy up her ass, and the sound of the two of them moaning made my pussy clench up in desire. I began to fuck her harder too, and reached forward to grasp her tits firmly in my hot hands, pinching her hard nipples until she screamed again.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried, and Dan reached up and shoved a few fingers in her mouth to shut her up. She sucked on his fingers greedily, little grunts of pleasure escaping every now and then, and suddenly Dan stopped me.

"She needs to prove herself one last time," he said, his voice hoarse, as he pulled Sarah off his cock. I never took the dildo out of her ass as he knelt in front of her. "She needs to swallow my cum." He slapped Sarah in the face with his cock. "Would you like that, you little slut? You want to taste my creamy white cum squirting down your throat as Anette fucks your ass?"

I could see Sarah quiver with lust as she whispered, "Yes, Master. Please...please." Dan smiled triumphantly as he forced his cock down Sarah's throat again, and as I began to thrust in and out of her ass I got an idea. I grabbed the vibrator again and motioned to Dan, who's eyes lit up as he nodded. I reached down between Sarah's legs and shoved the whole vibe back into her pussy, and switched it on. Sarah lost it.

She began to pound her ass against me, shoving the strap-on in and out of her ass, her squeals filling the room again. She was about to grip Dan's thighs with her hands, but he caught her wrists again and nodded to me. I reached up and took each of her wrists in the opposite hand, so that her arms were crossed behind her and her back was forced to arch again. Dan grabbed a handful of her hair and continued to fuck her mouth, whispering, "Yeah, you like that, don't you, you little slut. Keep sucking me like a good little girl."

I felt that surge of power again as I looked at the helpless girl beneath me, taking it all as I fucked her ass. My pussy was dripping down my thighs and I realized I was even more helpless than her. For some reason this was even more of a turn-on to me, and I felt a surge of lust so strong that it seemed to pulse inside me... but it had no release. It continued to build, the intensity almost suffocating, until I realized that my hand was stinging. I looked down in surprise to see that Sarah's ass cheek had a red handprint on it; somewhere in my haze I had let go of her wrist and spanked her.

I lost it too; it was as if the lust inside was pouring out through my hands and I was hissing, "You good fucking slut, suck his cock while I punish you for being such a dirty fucking whore." Dan was growling his approval as my hands slapped her reddened ass, and Sarah was whimpering in pain as my ass-fucking grew more frenzied. I stopped slapping for a moment to shove the vibe deeper inside of her soaked pussy, and let Sarah savor the feeling for a second before I reached forward and pinched her nipple again, harder even than before. She choked as she tried to scream with Dan's thick, massive cock down her throat, and suddenly I felt her body shuddering as she climaxed.

Dan's head was thrown back, his eyes squeezed shut and his teeth bared as his own orgasm crashed over him like a wave. He let out a roar as the first jet of cum shot out of his cock into Sarah's open mouth, and then grabbed her head and forced her to swallow all of him while his body shook, releasing every last drop into her mouth.

Sarah's body collapsed under me; the force of the orgasm had sapped all of her strength. Dan leaned back against the pillows, grinning at me and shaking his head in disbelief.

"You are even more of a slut than I knew. Your husband is a lucky man...too bad he had to miss out on this."

I smiled as I pulled the dildo slowly out of Sarah's ass; she gasped and screamed a little as it came out, and the vibrator with it. "He couldn't have handled this. If he knew...." I trailed off, my cheeks flushing. "I am still so turned on I can hardly bear it."

Dan nodded understandingly, and motioned over to the vibrator. "I know you still think it's cheating if I use it on you, so maybe you want to go ahead and use it on yourself while I suck Sarah's clit a little bit?"

I reached between my legs under my panties and slipped my fingers into my slit, feeling the slickness drip down my hand. "I better go before I do something I regret."

Dan smiled at me. "Don't worry, I promise I'll be good."

I eyed him cautiously as he pulled Sarah to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. I felt the stab of jealousy again as he knelt in front of her, closed his eyes briefly, and licked one long, slow stroke all the way from the back of her pussy up past her clit. Sarah's back bent like a bow and she let out a low hiss of pleasure through gritted teeth.

I sat back in the srmchair, watching Dan take her clit in his mouth repeatedly, and I could feel my own clit practically pulsing with need. I gave a sigh of resignation and slipped off my panties.

Switching on the vibrator, I pressed it against my clit and almost laughed as it immediately slipped off due to my wetness. I pressed it more firmly and felt a ripple of pleasure melting me from the waist down, making my legs quiver like jello. As Dan began to swirl his fingers around the outside of her hot little hole, I did the same with the vibe, and slid the tip in just as his fingers penetrated Sarah.

My free hand clawed at the armrest and before I even realized it was happening the molten heat in my groin exploded like a water balloon. I felt the orgasm, so intense it was almost painful, rushing up my body like a freight train, and I left out a low, throaty scream that made Dan sit up and watch.

As the wave of orgasm receded, I felt my hand relax on the armrest and looked up to see Dan with his cock in his hand again, grinning at me with his eyebrows raised. "Looks like Sarah is gonna get another round," he said with a wink at me, and I laughed.

I stood unsteadily, my head still foggy from my intense climax, and glanced at Dan as he went back to work on Sarah's pussy. I dropped the strap-on and vibe back into my bag and shrugged into my coat.

"Thanks for a great time," I whispered to him while his mouth was still full of Sarah's clit, and he gave me a thumbs up. I grinned and hung my damp panties from his thumb. "Enjoy," I murmured, and headed back home.