Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom moved over to a T.V. and V.C.R. sitting in the corner of the room, pulled a tape from inside the envelope and popped it into the player. He pressed play and, as the tape cued up, he moved over to the table and emptied the rest of the contents of the envelope across its entire length.

The scene was absolute mayhem as 25 people lost their minds.

Yells, screams and crying ensued as everyone, all their closest friends and family, saw photos of raunchier pornography than they had ever seen in their lives.

A lot of angry eyes looked to Tom.

"This, apparently, was Susan's bachelorette party," he said.

The well-edited video began to roll in the corner and all eyes turned. It showed, in the span of two minutes, the girls arriving to the room, drinking, laughing and then the night vision kicked in as the girls changed their clothes for robes. It showed Sarah disappearing into the back room and then it was light again as five women followed the stripper. Tom slipped out of the room as damning night vision photos of them putting on the masks were placed next to video of them as they fucked the masked stripper.

There was simply no disproving it.

Susan's grandmother looked away as fast as she could from the screen, only to be greeted with an 8x10 picture that had the luck of landing right in front of her. It was from a camera situated under the glass of the table capturing all five girls licking up a puddle of cum. She vomited in her hands and then passed out.

Tom headed to the car, listening to the satisfying sound of screams and slaps and crashes coming from the restaurant. He was prepared to drive off after fulfilling his revenge. Sadness filled his heart as he started the car when the passenger door swung open and Sarah sat down in the seat next to him.

She beamed at him.

"Can I come with you?" she asked in that innocent voice.

Tom smiled as she closed the door.