Sweet Revenge

Story Info
A tale of turning tables and changing lives.
7.8k words
4.16
97.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desertkat
desertkat
119 Followers

She lay in the silent darkness and listened hard. Listened for any sound of movement, she could feel her ears straining into the silence reaching for even a whisper and found nothing but her own breathing and heartbeat. How long had she waited? He had said not to move, not to try and leave, not to cry out for at least 15 minutes after he left. Had it been that? It seemed it had been hours, days even.

She shifted and felt the wet stickiness against her thighs as they rubbed together. She felt the sharp stab of pain in her vagina as she struggled to sit up and remembered the feel of his cock as forced it into her dry opening. He had rammed into her with all his strength, his hands gripping her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh and chanted "My seed's to good for your cunt, I'll only cum in your ass." Her hands were still tied to something against the wall, probably a pipe of some sort. The muscles in her butt contracted painfully as she pulled herself to her knees and leaned forward to try and loosen the rope with her teeth. A trickle of warm liquid seeped for her ass and she wondered if it were blood or his dirty cum from his brutal rape of her ass. He had told her she wasn't good enough for him to come in her pussy, that a useless slut like her only deserved to have her ass filled. He couldn't risk a worthless whore having his priceless child. And he had pounded her once virgin ass with brutal force, tearing into the tight muscles, reveling in her screams and pleadings that seemed to just spur him to more violent thrusting.

Finally he had cum, spraying her insides with his evil seed and grunting her name over and over until he had leaned against her. She could still remember the sound of his breathing in her ear, the smell of his sex and sweat etched in her memory, the feel of his cock as it softened and finally, mercifully slid from her ass.

She stopped tracing the rope with her tongue at a sound quick and sharp like a stifled sob and waited for him to return and punish her for not waiting long enough. Holding her breath she strained to hear more. There was nothing and she realized as she felt a warm tear slip down her cheek that it was her own voice and that she was the one crying. She found the knot and worked it with her teeth and finally freed herself. She stood in the darkness and extended her hands slowly in all directions around her and took her first tentative step. Then another and another until she found a wall. From there she followed it to a door. Taking a deep breath and praying she turned the knob, it was unlocked. She pushed it open and stepped into a bright room. A broken mirror hung on the far wall and memory flashed across her inner eyelid. His face, his smug smile, as he had left his victim tied to the floor in the dark. She had turned just as he had opened the door and the vision of his face was burnt into her memory.

While she had waited for the time to pass she had planned. She wouldn't go to the cops, they would do little or nothing. She would extract her own measure of revenge. He would know the feel of force plunging into his body, his heart, his mind. He would feel the fear, the cold agony of having his trust in life shattered. He would understand the horror his victim felt at his hands because she was going to give him that opportunity to experience it for himself.

In the weeks that followed she cruised the bars, searching for his face in every man she met. Exacting the plan for revenge during the search; planning the details, finding the place, checking the movements of traffic and police. And finally decided the perfect place would be her own site of defilement. An exact roll change, he would be the victim she would be the rapist.

She went to an adult toy store for the first time in her life and was shocked and amazed at the contents, at the diversity of items from ticklers to torturers, from small to crazy enormous. Selecting several strap on cocks of various sizes she purchased those and several other items and slunk from the building swallowing shame but determined for revenge.

At home she had turned out the lights in the bathroom, placed a towel along the crack under the door and in the total darkness felt the sized of each latex cock. Inserting them in her pussy, probing with them at her ass and decided which one was the closest in size to his torturous cock.

She packed it and her other purchases into a zippered pocket of an oversized purse she carried with her on her nightly rounds of the bars in the area of her rape.

One evening as she sat at a bar slowly sipping a soda and lime she watched as the door opened and he stepped into the room. She watched him survey the room and select a young woman to be this night's fun. She smiled at herself in the mirror over the bar and waited.

Eventually he went to the men's room. Slipping from the bar stool she followed him down the hall and just as he was turning into the men's room she stabbed the needle into his buttocks and depressed the plunger. He spun around in surprise, she saw shocked recognition and watched it fade into stupor. She had given him just enough sedative to make him foggy and receptive to suggestion but not enough to knock him out. She couldn't get him to the car if he were unconscious, he was much too big.

Just as she slid the syringe back into her pocket another bar patron came around the corner and swayed toward the bathroom. Smiling sweetly up into her victims face she sighed and cooed "Oh, Jerry that is so sweet of you to say." And stepped forward wrapped her arms around him to keep him from slumping to the floor and kissed him. When she heard the door to the men's room close she grabbed him around the waist gripping him by his belt and led him to the back door. He followed obediently, the drugs allowing him to walk but clouding his judgment. He hung his arm around her neck and pulled her tighter against him, leaned over and whispered in her ear "So you've come back for a little more of me huh?" His bourbon soaked breath caused her nose to wrinkle in distaste.

Once outside she walked him to her car and pushed him into the passenger seat. "Fasten the seat belt." She demanded hoping the activity would keep him awake at least until they reached the room.

"SSSSO you wannnna complete replay?" he slurred as he leaned heavily on the door and looked up at the faded chipped sign that hung askew above the door.

"Yes I do, I can't wait to get started. I even brought my own rope." She smiled sweetly at him and exited the car.

He opened his door and fell out. "Guess I must've had more to drink than I thought." He tried to haul himself up by the door handle and sat down hard as it swung shut.

"Here let me help you." She said bending down and putting his arm around her neck and with a firm grip on his belt she pulled him to his feet. God he was big, and heavy and very drugged. She should probably have used a little less of the sedative considering he had been drinking.

Leading him into the room where he had raped her several weeks before she dumped him at the far end next to the pipe she had been tied to. Attached to the pipe was a chain with a horse clip on the end. It would take some doing once he was restrained but after she was gone with a little work he'd be able to free himself. She wasn't that good at tying knots and didn't want to risk him getting loose until after she had finished with him.

She knelt down in front of him to begin unbuttoning his shirt, his arm snaked out fast and jerked her against him. He planted his mouth over hers and jammed his tongue into her mouth. A moan of pleasure rumbled in his throat. She struggled pushing away from him and slapped him hard enough to knock him over. He was dazed, because of the drugs and the booze. While he was subdued she strapped on leather wrist restraints she had also purchased at the adult store and heaved him by his wrists close enough to fasten them to the chain on the pipe.

He lay there, eyes closed, breathing even, great, he'd passed out. She poked him in the ribs with her toe and he stirred a little. So she poked him again harder "Hey, don't you go to sleep on me. I want you to enjoy this as much as I'm going to."

He opened his eyes and tried to focus on her. As he went to sit up he discovered his hands were bound and that he was tied to the pipe in the wall. "What the fuck?" He jerked on the chain. "What do you think your doing you little bitch?" He jerked harder on the chain and growled at her. "You let me out of this right now." He glowered at her. She held his stare and waited until he lowered his eyes. Gripping both his ankles she drug him away from the wall until his arms were stretched tight above his head and he was lying flat on his back. He tried kicking at her but he was still really woozy from the sedative and his effort only ended in aiding her to remove one of his shoes.

She tugged off the other one. " 'Just relax and enjoy this, it's gonna happen whether you want it to or not.' Remember saying that to me, you bastard?" Next his socks came off. She ran the sharp point of her fingernail along the bottom of his foot and he yanked it away. She looked up at him and smiled "Oh I think you're really gonna like this." He kicked at her again and she laughed. "You just a little to wide awake a little too soon but this should take care of that." She reached into her bag and pulled out another little syringe filled with sedative.

His eyes widened in surprise and he struggled to pull himself back against the wall so he could sit up and at least be able to defend himself. The needle jabbed into the flesh of his thigh and he felt the hot sting as the liquid flushed into his system. He fought it, writhing this way and that, bellowing out his protests and threats until the drug finally over took him and he slumped down still muttering.

"That's better." she cooed and pulled up one of his eye lids. It dilated and she could see that he was trying to focus on her face. Good she didn't want him asleep, she wanted him aware of everything she was doing. Grasping each side of the collar of his shirt she ripped it open, buttons bounced in every direction. She raked her fingernails hard down his chest leaving ribbons of red marks.

"Bitch." He hissed. "I'll make you pay for this." He grunted in pain when she twisted his nipple. He wanted to kick her but couldn't get his legs to move. They seemed to weigh a ton apiece. A jolt of sensation jarred his senses when she leaned forward and sucked on his nipple. Flicking her tongue over the tip, she felt it harden against her tongue.

"You want this don't you? You like it. You're just a worthless slut." She recited the words he'd used on her as he had tied her down and ripped her blouse open. She felt her own nipples stiffen at the memory of his hand as they kneaded her breasts. He had pulled her bra cup aside and sucked a nipple into his warm mouth, flicking the tip as she had just done his. She remembered the electricity that had involuntarily raced from the stimulated nipple to her crotch. Then suddenly he had bit down and she had screamed out arching her back up pushing her tit further into his mouth. He had sucked it harder, drawing in more of it into his mouth to chew on as he held her up against him. His other hand had stroked down her stomach and under the waist band of her jeans. His probing fingers barely touching her clit, shocking her with the natural reaction of her body to stimulation on her sex. She had been ashamed when she felt the moisture form in her crotch. He had laughed and called her a natural whore.

She repeated the scene only she was the captor and he was the one tied and helpless. She sucked hard on his nipple and felt it harden. With her other hand she pinched and toyed with his other nipple until they were both erect. His stomach was flat and warm and slightly slick with sweat as she stroked her hand down it. His heart rate increased and he relaxed a little. There was now a noticeable bulge in his jeans. He thought she was going to ride him or blow him and he was all willing to give her that, to let her take it. She wouldn't have had to go to this much trouble for it, all she would've had to do was ask. He savored the sensation of his cock swelling against the warmth of her hand.

She caressed his cock through his pants and felt it respond against her hand. As she undid the buckle to his pants and an idea struck her. Here was a new toy she hadn't considered. Tugging it lose she doubled it over on itself and pushed the ends together forming a loop then jerked them apart and the leather smacked together with a loud crack. He flinched. She set the belt aside.

As she undid his jeans she made sure to brush her hands against his stiff cock, she wanted him excited, she wanted him unsuspecting. Tugging off the pants she tossed them aside they landed with a thump and a jingle as the keys and change rattled. He hissed at the sudden contact of his butt against the cold floor when she pulled off his shorts. "Don't be such a baby, it gets better. Yea," she said as she took his erection in her hand "oh, yea, it's gonna get a whole lot better. This is gonna be one night you'll remember for the rest of your life." She tightened her grip and gave him a couple of slow stokes. He moaned and pushed his cock up into her hand.

His shaft wobbled back and forth when she released it. Stepping back she took in the sight of him. His hands secured above his head, the only article of clothing left to him was his ripped shirt. Red welts trailed down his chest and his cock was a pole sticking up from between his legs.

She pulled a little digital camera from her bag and snapped a couple of shots. He blinked at the first flash and then began cursing her, demanding she stop, demanding her to delete those pictures. In silence she set the little camera aside and pulled from her bag a short spreader bar, which twisted apart to a length of about 3 feet and with another twist locked into place. A buckled cuff was attached to each end.

Recognition widened his eyes and he began to struggle in earnest. She picked up his belt and with all her strength brought it down across his stomach just a bare inch above his erect quivering staff. He bellowed out in pain and his erection faded, his limp dick resting on his stomach. "Lay still and this will be easier for you. Besides, you know you want this, you know you deserve this, you know you will enjoy this. So just relax, because if you don't the next lash goes across your precious cock." She snapped the leather together with a loud snap and he flinched again. He knew she'd do it, he could see it in her eyes and he lay still as stone while she fastened the spreader bar to his legs just below the knee.

Grabbing the bar between his legs she jerked on it to check its security and it stayed in place. Tightening her grip she pulled him away from the wall until his arms were once more stretched tight above his head. Then she picked up the camera and snapped few shots. He closed his eyes and turned his head away from her hiding his face against his arm.

She carried the bag over beside him and took a towel out and spread in on the floor a little way away from him. He watched in silence. She stopped and studied him, sweat had began to form on his forehead and upper lip despite the chill in the air and the cold of concrete he lay on. She smiled at him, good he was beginning to loose his confidence, the reality of his situation was beginning to sink in. He was starting to wonder just what she had planned and if he would live through it.

She took out a bottle of lubricant, the self warming kind and set it on the towel. She wanted him excited, she wanted him stimulated beyond his control. She wanted to take his control just as he had taken hers. Next she took out the cock ring. The guy behind the counter at the toy store had explained to her its use and purpose and had offered to demonstrate it for her. Refusing to look at him, she had stammered her refusal and fled the store.

So far she hadn't brought anything out of the bag that had made his think he was in extreme danger. He hadn't beaten her, he hadn't threatened to kill her or maim her. He never needed to do that. At 6'3" and 210 pounds of well toned muscle it was a simple matter of size winning out. Although there had been that one little tart that had been very skilled in karate or what ever it was called. She had been a challenge, but he had won out in the end. It was unfortunate that he had discovered she was a virgin as he had rammed through her maidenhead. She had bled profusely so much so that he had dropped her at a hospital emergency room. Stupid little slut, if she had just told him, he would have been a little more gentle with her. He would have raped her just the same, but not with such brute force.

His rememberings had caused his cock to begin to harden again. "Thinking about how you raped me?" She said flicking his dick with the tip of her finger.

"Don't flatter yourself." He turned to watch her and surveyed the things she had laid out on the towel so far. He drew in a sharp breath and tried to back away from her when she pulled out a hunting knife with a 6 inch blade. "Now wait a minute, I didn't do anything permanent to you, I didn't even slap you. I didn't want to hurt you, just to have a little fun with you. You don't need that, I'll do what ever you want, but you don't need that. I think we should talk about this. What do you say? What do you want from me, An apology? Fine, then I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" He had started babbling trying to distract her while his brain searched for a way out. He felt himself start to sweat, and with the bar between his legs he was finding it difficult to move. Kicking his heels against the floor he tried to push himself up to the wall. If he could just sit up, maybe look her in the eye, maybe he could reason his way out of this. What little fog had remained from the booze and drugs had vanished in a second with the glint of light on the sharp edge of the knife blade.

"Don't Flatter YOUR self." She said turning the point of the knife to him. "You have nothing I would want. Except maybe these." She flicked the tip of the knife against his balls. And he shrieked and tried harder to back away from her. "No! No, no, no, please not that! I'm not a bad person, really I'm not. I just drink a little too much sometimes, and I loose control. I don't mean to hurt those women."

"Shut." She thumped his nuts with the flat side of the blade. "Up." His clamped his mouth shut with an audible snap of his teeth banging together and whimpered through his closed lips. "I thought you'd be tougher, more macho, not such a pussy that you'd beg this soon." She laid the knife down on the towel by the cock ring. Two leather straps with buckles followed. He'd never know the knife was a child's toy and wouldn't cut hot butter. Then she pulled out the last item from her bag, the strap on dildo. Holding it up for his inspection she said "When I'm done with you, this," she wiggled it at him "will be the only way you'll ever be able to rape a woman."

He screamed this time a high pitched shriek of panic and she could almost smell the fear boiling from him. She laid the dildo on the towel next to the knife and stood watching his futile struggle to get away from her, he looked like a two legged crab struggling in a tide pool. She picked up the camera and snapped a couple more pictures.

From across the room she retrieved a saw horse she had dropped off the week before. It was shorter than the regular saw horses. She had estimated where he would bend at the waist based on her own back height and had cut the legs off to there. As she pulled it up next to him she commented softly almost to herself but loud enough for him to hear. "Maybe if you co-operate with me I'll reconsider and leave you your manhood. He really didn't do that much harm, except to my self esteem and my dignity. And the fact that I can't have any man touch me without recalling the feel of him over me plunging into me over and over, turning me into a dirty used whore whose nightmares keep her awake at night. So maybe, just maybe, if he let's me punish him I'll leave him with the same memories and let him get back to what's left of his life."

desertkat
desertkat
119 Followers