Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desertkat
desertkat
119 Followers

"Yes, yes, yes." He whined "I'll be good. I'll do as you ask. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to get on your knees, I think a good whipping is in order." She laughed at his struggles to get on his knees with his hands bound above his head and his legs spread apart. He growled and swore at her. She scooped up his belt and struck him across his bare ass. He jerked forward at the impact, lost his balance and sprawled face first onto the floor. "Show some respect, call me Mistress Cunt." Smacking his bass cheeks again she commanded "Now, get up on your knees, you prick."

She was starting to like this, it was beginning to excite her. She could feel her nipples harden at the sight of the two wide reddening welts that were forming on his pale white ass. Taking a couple more pics she felt a tingle at the prospect of viewing them in private later. Kneeling down behind him she took a shot of his dangling balls and cock below the hot red welts as he struggled to his knees. Now that was yummy, and it was all hers to do with as she pleased. Setting the camera aside she slid the saw horse up to his stomach. "Raise up a little." He complied without comment and she slipped the saw horse under him.

Using the two straps she secured his legs to the legs of the saw horse his ass and cock and ball were now readily accessible and he was unable to struggle. Gripping the towel by the two corners she drug it and the contents to a place he could see the items.

She took the lube bottle snapped open the cap and filled her had with it. She sniffed it, "mmmmmm, smells like cinnamon. And it's starting to feel warm in my hand. Tell me what it feels like on your cock."

Taking hold of his cock she worked her fingers over it liberally coating the skin with the lubricant. She slid her hand down the shaft and cupped his balls, gently rolling them in her hand spreading the warming jell on them as well. His cock twitched and she returned to stroking him. "How does it feel, it is getting warm?"

He was gritting his teeth, she watched the muscles in his jaw flex rapidly and felt the muscles in his groin tighten. He was trying not to react to the sensations of her strokes and the slippery warmth of the lubricant on his penis. He would not get hard, he would not give her the satisfaction, he would not, would not, would not, would not. The mantra blended with the rhythm of her hands movement on his cock and he felt it begin to stiffen despite his best efforts. Releasing his cock it dangled half flaccid between his legs.

"See what a whore you are, you like this. You want this. You're such a slut, a slut for my use tonight." She reached for the bottle of lube and poured a little more into her hand and rubbed both her hands together greasing both palms with the slimy goo. This time she positioned herself behind him and reached around with one hand to continue stroking his cock. She slid the other hand over his butt and between his legs where she rubbed his balls, cupping them and rolling them.

He continued to harden in her hand. "How does it feel, warm and exciting?"

"No." He ground out between clenched teeth. "It doesn't feel like anything."

"Oh, I think you're lying." She said squeezing his now erect penis in her hand. "I think the slut in you likes this very much. You're nothing but a male whore who's been wishing someone would see that and pleasure you."

"You're a malicious bitch, and you think what I did to you last time was bad. You have no idea what I'm capable of."

Silently she picked up the bottle of lube and squirted some on his bare cheeks and slowly sensuously rubbed it in. She stepped back, picked up the camera and stepped to the side. What a shot, he was stretched over the saw horse his legs strapped to it with his erect cock slightly reddened from the heat of the lube and her rubbing sticking straight as a broom handle from under it. Yes, this would be a shot his macho buddies would appreciate. She took it. "Look at me." He turned his head the other way. She picked up his belt and whacked him with it. The flat leather coming in contact with the wet skin sounded like a shot had been fired. He jumped so hard it scooted the saw horse forward an inch and he grunted.

"I said look at me." She slammed the belt onto the floor and it cracked again. He grunted as though he had been hit and yanked his head to face her. She took the picture capturing his look of shock and fear. "I wonder how this is going to look on your gym room wall? Suppose it'll excite all your buddies?"

"You cunt, when I get loose I'll.." His remark was cut short when the searing sting of the belt again slammed across his ass and he screamed.

"What did I tell you to call me?" She struck him again. "Respect me." And again the belt whipped across his ass.

He was panting, the muscles in his legs quivering. "Mistress cunt."

"Very Good, you learn quickly." She rubbed more of warming liquid on the welts on his ass.

As the seconds passed the sting of the lashes was heightened to a burning by the jell. The redness seemed to almost glow. It was lovely really and she couldn't resist taking another picture so she could remember it later. He was wiggling in reaction to the burning on his ass. It caused his now semi-hard cock to sway like it was beckoning her closer. Once again behind him she reached around and clasped his penis and began the rhythmical stroking. Her breasts were rubbing against his stripped ass and he flinched with each rub at the added abrasion on his burning butt. Her nipples contracted and hardened from the stimulation. Thank God he couldn't see her face, she felt herself blush and she leaned her head back and savored the sensations of warmth playing across her nipples. Slipping her hand between his legs she slipped her middle finger between his butt cheeks and slid it over his puckered hole. He gasped as the contact and bucked forward.

Toying with his balls, she worked both his cock and his testicles until he was once again hard and erect. His breathing was more rapid, and she could feel his elevated heart rate in the pulse at the base of his shaft. "How does that feel now." She whispered in his ear as she relaxed against his back and continuing to pump his cock.

"Keep it up and your fun will be over sooner that you hoped." He said barely audible. He was humping her hand as much as his restrained position would allow.

She grabbed the cock ring and shoved first one ball through and then the other. He jerked and grunted. "Hey, easy with those, they're sensitive."

"Oh, sorry. I'll be as tender with you and you were with me. She forced his cock head through the ring and wrenched his dick the rest of the way through. He had begun to soften at the rough treatment and she squeezed the clasp tight. He hissed and arched his back trying to shake her off.

She stepped away from him and waited until he settled down. Stepping to the side where he could clearly see her she slowly unbuttoned her skirt starting from the bottom button. She was wearing black lace top nylons and a garter belt, no panties. When trying on the strap on at home to see how it worked she had discovered the knob inside that fitted snuggly against her clit. It would stimulate it from the movements and bumping in the course of using it. She might as well get a climax or two out of the night.

His eyes widened in surprise "Very nice. Glad you dressed for the occasion."

She picked up the strap on and stepped into it. "Don't flatter yourself, this is strictly for me." Adjusting the position of the latex cock to fit over her clit she stepped from his line of vision.

"No, wait a minute." He squirmed against the restraints attempting to turn and see what she was doing. "I'm not gay, this isn't what I want. Don't do this." He jerked on the cuffs rattling the chains and scooting the saw horse sideways. He could see her now. Sweat popped out on his forehead "I said I was sorry, I said I'd do what ever you wanted to make it up to you. Want me to pay for counseling, I will."

She stood watching him as he panicked, enjoying his fear, letting it build, letting his own imagination do the work for her.

"What do you want?" He asked and studied her. She remained silent and still. "Just tell me what you want." He tugged on the cuffs. "SAY SOMETHING!" He shouted.

In the following quiet the only sound was the rasp of his increased breathing. She waited a moment longer and then walked to the towel, picked up the bottle of lube and drizzled some on the latex cock strapped between her legs.

He watched as she stroked it, coating it with shiny oil. He felt a stirring in his own cock. No, nonono, this could not possible be exciting him. This was wrong, he liked women, only women yet warmth flooded his balls. He felt the cock ring grow tighter and new his dick was responding to the visual stimulation. He looked way and tried to study the restraints. There had to be a way to get out this. With one hand he reached for the cuff on the other and pulled on it. It was a real police issue set of cuffs not the toys they sold in the adult stores. He tried collapsing his hand to slide it off, but she had secured it above the wrist bone stopping it from sliding forward and off his hands. He doubted he could have folded his hand small enough to slip it off anyway. He pulled on the chain and the saw horse and him scooted closer to the wall and the clip that held him captive.

She heard the movement and looked up. "Stop that." She commanded. Furry poured through her, spiked by a little fear. If he should get loose before she finished and left he would probably beat her to death or worse. The screeching of the sawhorse legs echoed through the building as she dragged him back into place, stretching his arms over his head once more. "Just relax and enjoy this, because it's going to happen to you whether you want it to or not. So you might as well enjoy it."

Stepping up behind him she rubbed the head of the fake cock against his ass.

"Let me go and I'll never force another woman to do anything she doesn't want me to. Just let me go."

She jabbed him hard on the butt cheek with it. "No, You're gonna like this, this is what you want. This is what you like to do, so I figure you must like it too." Jabbing him again she reached around and stroked his cock. She felt it quiver in her hand. "See, you do want this." Slipping the strap on between his legs she rubbed it against his nuts and slid it along the underside of his shaft until the tip was aligned with the head of his cock. She stroked them both. "I have a good memory they are almost exact. Although I think mine is a little bigger than yours."

"LET ME GO!" He jerked frantically on the chain and again the saw horse scooted forward. "PLEASE, LET ME GO." He screamed between breathes. He was panting in his panic. He felt the cuffs dig into his wrists bruising the flesh as he struggled to get away.

The sudden sting of the belt lashing across his butt caused him to scream. "What" She struck him again and again he howled. "Did" whack "I" whack "tell" whack "you" whack "to" whack "call" whack "me?" whack. He braced for the next lash and it didn't come, his body trembled from tension.

He could feel his cock throbbing from the restricted blood that couldn't leave it. It sent little jabs of sensation into his prostrate. It startled him when he felt the droplet of pre-cum seep from the end. Oh God what was wrong with him that his would turn him on. He was supposed to be the aggressor, this was not right. This was not happening. "Please let me go Mistress Cunt," He whined.

She stepped up behind him and again took his cook in her hand. "Well, well, well, you must really like this you slut, look how wet you are." She rubbed the slippery droplet around on the head. Positioning the strap-on against his virgin ass hole she prodded it gently. "If you liked that then your gonna love this." She pushed forward and smiled as she watch the rectal muscles contract.

He felt the prodding of the strap-on against his anis and tried to squirm away. As the tip of it began to stretch the muscles he felt the warmth of the lube start to work. She pushed harder and the tip slipped in a little. He arched his back and tried to buck her off. She rammed forward and buried the head of the latex cock in his ass. He roared in pain, as his hole was stretch and the warming lube enhanced the sting.

When she pushed forward the little button on the inside of the strap-on bumped against her clit, sending a little thrill through her. Watching the head of her cock slip into his body doubled the thrill. So this was what it was like for a man, to watch himself fuck a woman and to feel it at the same time. Excitement rushed over her and suddenly she needed to cum, needed release, needed to finish this. She gripped his hips jerking him back against her and rammed forward burying the entire cock in him. He bellowed his protest, begging her to stop. Fire burned in him, consumed his mind, the only focus was the tearing pain in his ass. He continued to howl with each thrust of the latex cock into his ass and the pulling, scrapping pain of it as she withdrew for the next thrust.

With each stroke the knob rubbed against her clit, she could feel the wetness between her legs, the site of the shaft pumping in and out of his unwilling ass was doubling, tripling the sensation and she could feel the climax begin to build. Leaning forward she let her breasts brush against his back, letting the tingles of her nipples rubbing on the curve of his ass add to her excitement. Her breath was quick and hot on his neck.

Slowly the burn in his ass began to fade and he felt the rub of the cock head on his prostrate, felt the little ripples of pleasure start to build. NO, nononono, this was wrong! He was a man! No cock could do this, this was not him, he needed pussy, and only pussy. He would not, could not, would not, cum to this.

She increased the strokes and a groan of pure ecstasy escaped her. She increased the thrusting, stroking faster, building her own tower to the edge. And it came, as she slammed into him one last time, it washed over her, quivering from her very center. She felt the hot liquid seep from her trembling pussy and rocked against his ass sending shivers of orgasm through her body. Her legs began to tremble and she collapsed on him, the latex penis still buried in his ass.

He was breathing hard, and had almost cum with her but the cock ring stopped it. His cock was rigid and throbbing for release. He heard himself moaning and he shifted under her trying to find some form of stimulation that would finish it.

Her breathing slowed and when the roar of her own heart beat in her ears quieted she heard his soft moans. She felt his wiggling under her and reached around him to grasp his rock hard cock. Chuckling she said "So you are nothing but a little faggot after all. All your macho tough guy rapist attitude is just an act. You're a cock hound, wanting to have one fuck your ass." She stroked his shaft and rocked the plastic one slowly in and out of him.

He moaned and tried to push back against her. She stopped dead still. He tried to push back again. "Don't stop, finish it." He whispered.

"What did you say?" She squeezed his cock and balls until he flinched. "Did you just ask me to fuck your ass, you little pervert.?"

"Yes." He barely formed the word. He was ashamed of the want, no, the need to feel the thrusting of the cock that penetrated his ass.

"No." She stood still. He moved back and she stepped back leaving just the head of the strap-on still inside him. "If you want it, ask me."

He whimpered, his self image shattered beyond redemption. He was a mewling mess. "Fuck me." He whispered.

She jerked the cock from his hole. The glint of light on the camera caught her attention and she strode over to it. Setting the timer to take a photo every 20 seconds she aimed it and pushed the start button. Moving to stand by his head she grabbed a hand full of his hair and lifted his head until he was staring at the fake cock just as the first flash went off.

"Suck it." She demanded.

That was too much for him and he shook his head no. "I said suck it!" She jerked his head up and with her other hand pinched his nose shut. Finally he gasped for breath and she shoved the cock in his mouth as another flash lit the room. She forced the fake penis into his mouth until it bumped against his throat at the same time bumping the button against her clit. He gagged, she released his nose and he gulped for air. She withdrew the cock a little and thrust it in again. He gagged, snot sprayed from his nose. "Just learn to swallow and you won't gag every time. You should know how to do this since that's what you told me."

She relaxed into a rhythm letting the sounds of his discomfort add to the sensation of her second building climax. When she came again she thrust the cock deep into his throat and rocked against the button until the last wave of sensation passed. He as thrashing around trying to get away from her, to get the plastic appendage out of his mouth so he could breath. She pulled it out and patted his cheek. "You're a good little cocksucker." He was gasping for air.

When his breathing finally eased and returned to normal she stood behind him. "Now it's time for your reward." Positioning the head of the strap-on at the stretched opening of his ass she pushed forward just as the camera flashed again. Oh she was really going to enjoy looking at these. Maybe she'd send him a set. Or better yet she'd send a set to the bar he frequented to pick up his victims. That would be a hoot.

She reached around and stroked his cock until he moaned and rammed the plastic prick up his ass in one swift motion. He shrieked at the dry penetration, the latex sticking and pulling the bruised ring of muscle around his ass. It loosened after a couple of pumps as the natural lubricant from inside coated it. She humped him until his breath was coming is short gasps and continuous moans of pleasure filled the silence of the warehouse room. Reaching around him she released the cock ring and felt him swell in her hand. He was pounding back against her in equal force to her thrusts forward. She felt the throbbing of his climax in her hand and jacked him harder ramming the cock as hard as she could into him. "I'm cumming," he screamed.

She tightened her grip on his cock and whispered in his ear, "Come for me you little slut, that's right, show me what a whore you are." And he did, he spurted his cum onto his chest, splattering part of it on his chin. He came hard and long pumping jet after jet onto the floor shuddering as each spasm rippled through him. Finally he slumped down over the saw horse, his legs trembling, to weak to hold him. She pulled out of him. Stepped out of the Strap-on and shoved it back up his ass. He grunted and shuddered again.

"A present from me." She said and slapped his butt hard enough to leave a print.

After she packed up the remainder of her supplies she left slamming the door behind her leaving him in total darkness. His mind reeled, spinning images of his rape and his reaction to it. Blending them with the ones he had committed. Something in him ripped, changed, tilted and spilled over. He was gone, and he wept at the loss.

She saw him about a year later. She was sitting at a bar sipping a soda and lime, when he walked in the door. He was followed by a tall muscular man and they sat at a table. She watched him as he leaned over and gently kissed the other man on the cheek. He saw her from the corner of his eye and said something to his companion.

He approached her and leaned on the bar next to her. "Can I buy you a drink?" He asked quietly.

"I think so. Mine seems to be empty." She rattled the ice cubes in the glass to get the bartenders attention.

desertkat
desertkat
119 Followers