Sweet Revenge

Story Info
A doctor gets his own back.
10.5k words
4.17
217.9k
72

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd chosen to be a Gynecologist right from the very start. He had always been interested in women. More precisely, he had always been interested in naked good looking women. In fact to be really truthful, helpless naked good looking women.

Of course they were far harder to find than he had at first realized. For although there were plenty of women, there were very few really good lookers, most were dogs. Fortunately there were always enough lookers to keep him interested.

As he sat back and mused on the past, one particular woman stood out above all the rest.

Of course, he was always discreet in his pleasure, he was aware of the fine line he trod, one foot out of line, one complaint and he was finished, but somehow it was so easy to satisfy himself, using a bit of cunning. But this particular woman made him push the line as far as was possible, in fact to go right over the top.

It had occurred when he had taken a new position advertised in the medical journal. He had been at a loose end, and the position in a small sleepy town had seemed perfect to get away from the rat race. He had bought an old rambling house and started business.

There had been a burst of pregnancies, which pleased him as he enjoyed keeping his hand in. He smiled at the pun. The clinic was run by himself and a secretary who doubled up as a nurse and general dogsbody. This had worked in his favor; as she could always be kept busy, often leaving him alone with his patients.

It was a Tuesday, when looking at his list of patients and their files, he noticed a Ms Helena Purvis, 25. She had phoned up about sickness and backaches, not to mention a few other symptoms, making it obvious she was in the early stages of pregnancy. She was the last for the morning, leaving a two hour break before the start of the afternoon. What caught his eye was a few days earlier he had read about a charity queen of the same name. There had been a photograph of her wearing a tiny bikini in the local paper. She was stunning, a natural redhead, slim, with beautiful hips, a flat tummy and big boobs!!

Not only that, but two years earlier whilst at Gradwell, he had drunkenly propositioned a women of that name at a posh party. She had been wearing a low cut dress at the time and had caught him, peering down her cleavage. The trouble was, she had told him to go away in no uncertain terms, in fact she had told him to piss off, humiliating him in front of several senior doctors. He had sworn revenge but of course never had the chance. Of course in those days he had longer hair and a beard. He wondered whether she would recognize him. He hoped not.

Over the past few years he had honed his crude fumbling technique to almost perfection. Realizing, that not only did he enjoy the women at the time, but that videoing them during the session added an extra charge. The excitement of knowing he was doing it, was enough to give him an instant erection. He had put a lot of time into preparing his premises, searching very carefully for art objects that would make it possible to conceal small video cameras within them without them being seen. Being an adept handyman, he had also set up the consultation room to satisfy his perversion, which meant by concealing cameras in strategic nooks and crannies he could leave the room but still be filming what went on in his absence, but more of that would become obvious later through the story. Remote cameras were so small and such good quality, he had several tapes filled with quality footage. His pride a joy was a video camera he wore on a head band that look just like a light, and in fact had a light built in. This served as an extra bonus, as he could illuminated close ups of all the more interesting parts of his clients. He had also discreetly found an outlet for his videoed material overseas, far away from the scene of his crime. It was very lucrative for there was a ready market in Africa and India willing to pay good money to watch white women naked and exposed.

Also what a blessing white coats were! He now had acquired a masturbating device that strapped around his body, automatically stroking his cock whilst he examined his patients, of course, only the good looking ones.

The morning drew on, until at last the nurse showed Ms Purvis into the surgery. He stood as she entered. It was the same women. His heart leapt as he waited for her to recognize him.

"Please take a seat," he looked at the file, "er Helena."

"Thank you, you know this is the first time I've ever been to a doctor in my life. I've heard you're new here, and the women I know say you are very thorough.

"Yes, I've just started practice here."

"Have we met before I seem to remember you from somewhere?"

"No, I don't think so; I've been overseas for several years before coming here."

"Oh well, I must be mistaken."

"I'm sure I would have remembered you, if I had. Now what can I do for you."

She proceeded to relate her symptoms to him. As she did, he looked at her taking in her face, her hair which she wore shoulder length was very fine and a deep red. And of course her figure from what he could see was still superb.

"And you say you have missed one period."

"Yes that's right. Am I pregnant?"

"It's a little early to say, but you could be."

He took a deep breath, it was going to have to be convincing, this was a smart cookie and he would have to play it carefully, and use all his skills of persuasion. He realized he would have to approach this case very carefully, as he didn't want to blow it. Also a woman of this calibre would fetch big bickies on the video market.

"Helena, I found from working overseas that it is a good idea to have as complete a picture of the patient as possible. Hopefully we are over those days when patients were just numbers, and to do this I generally insist on a complete and thorough examination from the start. This helps me chart the changes you are going through. I would like to start by giving you a thorough physical and gynecologic examination, and when I mean thorough, I do mean thorough!"

"Are you sure it is absolutely necessary, doctor?"

"Experts overseas have found that complications at a later stage can be avoided by constant monitoring. I don't believe in waiting till the last minute to discover something amiss that could be fixed in the early stages of the pregnancy. Of course you are welcome to find another doctor, but I believe it really is for yours and the baby's good. Have you read anything about symptoms and the checks we do."

"No, I've kind of been busy and besides you doctors are the experts and so I think it best to leave myself entirely in your hands. Certainly what you say makes sense."

His heart took a quick beat, entirely in his hands, how he loved to hear those words. He was always amazed how naive women were about their pregnancies.

"Rest assured, I've researched the best techniques to ensure a safe voyage for you and your baby. Have you got an hour or so? If so can we begin today with the examination?"

"Yes, I suppose that will be alright, you are the doctor, and I'm sure you seen hundreds of women, right."

"That's very true, Helena."

He held his breath, this was the time they either took the hook, or walked away. He waited for just a moment for the bait to be taken.

"Well, I suppose we should get on with it."

He thanked his private gods, this was too easy!

"Right then, I'll just fetch the nurse; she'll tell you what to do."

He had discovered that by using the nurse to reinforce his suggestions, he could perform whatever he wished on the women under his "care". Actually she wasn't even a nurse. She had been a secretary for some time and he indulged her fantasy by letting her do nursing type chores, she loved him for it. Of course it meant she was entirely ignorant of the correct procedure, an added advantage.

It was like magic, this blind faith. He pressed his intercom.

"Come in please Rachel."

He continued to take down some more details, when the nurse entered.

"Rachel please prepare Ms Purvis ready for an examination. I'll just check something in the records."

This was another ploy; remove oneself from the scene, it created an air of detachment in the doctor, making it seem more professional. Or course he was really just going into one of the rooms which was next to the surgery, and part of the private part of his house, of course the nurse was not permitted into his private residence, nor did she expect to go. This room backed onto the wall next to the patients changing area and of course was fitted with a two way mirror of the best quality. Here he could watch his clients undress and decide whether to strap on his vibrator. In this case it was a must! Also this was the control centre for all the cameras which were set up in the room, each with its own video recorder, all he had to do was remotely activate the cameras.

The presence of the nurse reassured Helena, she found she had a nagging suspicion about knowing the doctor, but of course she was probably mistaken as she had met thousands of men through her job in the advertising industry.

He also had a strange way of looking at her, almost as if he was assessing her, but then she supposed doctors were supposed to do that.

The nurse, a young women smartly dressed in a white uniform collected a gown from a cupboard at the side of the room.

"Here we are Ms. Purvis, please take off all your clothes, and put on this gown. I'm sure you've seen these before."

She smiled reassuring Helena.

"Please have the opening at the front please. There's a screen over there, please take your time."

She took the gown, which was similar to a standard hospital gown. What she didn't know was that he had spent some time designing these gowns. There were only six special blue ones, these had made at a tailor shop. They were shorter than the standard gown and instead of wrapping around the patient, they only just overlapped, and of course they had no belt, ties or buttons! The only way they could be held together was by the patient holding them. Women with big boobs had trouble making the material meet across their chests which gave me a preview of things to come, by watching their cleavage and their attempts to close the coat together was a real turn on. It was also good for the video, teasing the watchers with a taste every now and then. They were also made from finer material which clung to the women's contours like a silk night-dress. He was careful to use them on first timers. Others on their second pregnancy were too knowledgeable on procedures.

Helena picked up the gown and went behind the screen. There was a chair and to one side a bidet. A long mirror faced the bidet. It was reassuring not to have to strip in front of the nurse, nor the doctor. Although she was good looking, she was also very shy. She even hated having shots taken of her wearing swimming costumes, but after considerable pressure form her rich and influential husband, she had worn them for a good cause. She had only ever revealed herself to her husband and then, only because he was her husband and she obeyed him in everything. Even now she never felt really comfortable undressed under his stare. Coming from a very strict church background she had been taught to obey her husband in all things, and took his desire to clothe her as he pleased as normal, with out question. She did like to please him by only wearing the dresses he bought for her, they were always figure hugging with low cut tops, and some of his dresses did seem very low cut. A few allowed the start of her small aureoles to be just visible above them. He said he liked to see other men trying to avoid looking at her tits. He also had several short dresses made for her, barely reaching below her crutch. Also her underwear was always brief and sexy. He had told her that when he was at work he like to think of her during the day dressed in them. Even though they were very brief especially her panties, he had insisted that she didn't remove her pubic hair, but to keep it neat and tidy, though he did like it removed around her labia and anus. So determined was her husband to clothe her as he saw fit, that he had been made her throw away her sensible underwear, and was only allowed to wear what he had bought her.

"I'll just leave you to it then Ms Purvis."

The nurse's voice cut into her thoughts.

"Thank you."

Behind the mirror, the doctor licked his lips as he watched with anticipation as the woman nervously looked around the area.

Placing the gown on the chair she started to undo her dress, unzipping the back, before pulling it over her head. Dressed only in her slip and skimpy underwear, she hung it neatly over the back of the chair. Next she slid her slip down over her hips and down her long legs. She placed it over her dress.

From behind the mirror the doctor enjoyed the sight of her slowly stripping, suspenders! It was rare that women today wore these garments, preferring tights for the convenience. This added extra spice to the afternoon.

Did she have to take off her stockings and suspenders? Surely not she decided. They were very brief and lacy, just a band around her waist and four straps attached to the tops of her stockings. Her dark stockings contrasted strongly with the top of her pale thighs. Reaching up behind her she unhooked her brief push up half cup brassiere and allowed it to fall off her chest leaving her large breasts free and bare. She shivered, even though the room was quite warm. She slipped the gown on, putting first one arm into the short sleeves, and then the other. Pulling it closed she discovered how little overlap there was. It was impossible to close it around her largish breasts. Were all gowns like this she wondered? They must be, the nurse picked it from a pile in the cupboard at the side of the room. It did seem brief very brief. She went to take off her thong panties, but due to shyness, decided to keep it on. Standing in front of the mirror, the gown just met at her waist, by pulling the gown close the tightness of the material emphasized the swelling of her breasts which pushed the front outwards. Her nipples created small bumps in the thin cloth and could be just seen outlined by the thin material. As she moved, the front opened slightly allowing a brief glimpse of her white frilly g-string panties. She held the front of the gown closed with her hands.

Behind the mirror, the doctor stood with his rigid cock in his hands, loving what he saw, and knowing that within a few minutes he would be able to lay his hands on that beautiful body. He slid the tip of his cock into the masturbator and slid it down his shaft, before strapping it around his body. He pulled up his trousers, closed his gown and rubbing his hands together went to meet the client.

Her nervousness grew. This was also a technique the doctor employed to sharpen the edge of the experience. Keep them waiting helpless, virtually undressed. They willingly welcomed his return.

Helena heard the door handle turn and the voice of the doctor as he spoke to the nurse. She waited, unsure of what to do, when the nurse appeared around the edge of the screen.

"Are you ready Ms Purvis? Yes, well come this way."

She led her out from behind the screen. Helena held the gown closely together as she came out.

He could remember even now the picture of the woman coming from behind the screen. She was stunning, from her red hair, down to her long perfect legs below the blue gown, which he noted were still in stockings. He loved stockings, the feel as he rubbed his hand on them. The tops, where they ended, leaving that lovely piece of naked thigh, the sheer silliness of them made his cock tingle. He had made the gown short enough for the tops of his client's thighs above their stockings to be just visible under the hem. He briefly scanned her up and down careful not to frighten her with his special interest, careful to play the impartial doctor. What he saw higher up certainly whetted his appetite further. The roundness of the material as it stretched across her breasts. The naked cleavage between them, her outlined nipples, lovely, he had to resist the impulse to rub his hands together. Another aspect of her turned him instantly on was her slightly shocked expression.

It all made it just right; he could feel his cock stiffening even more. The masturbator had been designed so his limp cock was held at its entrance, and as it erected it slid into the tight smooth sheath, although in this case his prick was already held tight in the sheath as it throbbed against his lower abdomen. It was activated by pressing a switch on his thigh. It was of course totally silent, but it slid waves of contractions up and down his cock. It was slow and ecstatic. He had bought it in Bangkok and never regretted the price which had seemed exorbitant at the time.

"Right, just a few basic measurements, first weight, just stand on these scales, nurse take down the readings. Good. Now height."

He led her over to the opposite wall where there was a rule screwed to the wall. He had positioned the equipment around the room to force his patients to walk from to one to another, this increased the tension and the of course the video performance.

"Is this really necessary doctor?"

Her voice brought him back to reality.

"Absolutely, Helena, it gives me a base line for the computer to build all your further developments upon."

"Well, I suppose you're right."

This was the good bit, where he started to reap the seeds he had sown and obtain his reward.

"Stand up straight, now hands by your side, face to the front."

As the woman reluctantly let go of the gown to obey his command, the front parted, just enough for him to get a further close up view of her body underneath. The pale whiteness of her body as her breasts thrust out, parting the front of the gown. The sight of the side of each breast, with the nipples covered brought a smile to his face. Of course the parted gown opened right down to her crutch. He took a quick glance at her brief lacy panties. Oh dear, a shy one, well that was sometimes a good thing, in fact in this case it was a positive bonus. And look at those panties they barely covered her pubic fur! Her sex was neatly pouched in the tiny scrap of clothing.

"Stand still please. Good. Have you got that nurse?"

Rachael stood very professionally at his side with her clipboard and pen.

"Now just come over here, I'll just check your breasts for any lumps whilst you're standing, but later I'll also like to check them when you're prone, Dr Petersen of Sweden believes this allows the doctor to take a complete tactile check. Is that alright Helena?"

What a load of crap, but it gave him the excuse to fondle the women's breasts twice in one session.

"Yes that's fine; go ahead, these things have to be done."

"Turn around, facing away from me so I'm behind you, that's good. Nurse have you the breast chart there?"

"Yes doctor."

Helena's heart started to beat faster. She had dreaded this appointment, knowing she had to have it but hating to have another man touch her. Still he was a doctor and at least the nurse was there, so it must be alright.

This was another carefully orchestrated plan he had. He liked to tease himself, so he degraded the women in small ever increasingly intimate ways. It somehow made it all the more exciting and stretched out the pleasure. Also the footage on the film was better, more titillating for the unseen viewer. He had again arranged the room so when he performed this part of the charade the women were directly facing towards one of his many concealed cameras.

"Ready, Helena."

Always considerate in his violation!

"Yes doctor."

"Place your hands on your head please Helena, this allows me to feel the lymph nodes under the armpits."