Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just relaxing the muscles before I insert the spreaders Helena, won't be long now."

Helena grunted, her body tense and tight as the doctor continued to thrust his fingers in and out of her vagina. The doctor's fingers were hard and rigid, feeling even more uncomfortable than her husbands cock. As he probed and forced them around in her vagina she could not avoid moving as his finger tips pushed against the sensitive neck of her womb.

"You're very tight Helena I'll have to use a Henderson probe before using the spreaders as this will help in taking the smear. Hold on as it might be a little uncomfortable, but bear with me as it will all be OK in the end."

"Whatever you like doctor, sorry I'm so tense, silly really."

"Not at all Helena you're doing very well, it is your first time remember."

"Now just relax while I insert the probe."

From a draw at the foot of the table, he carefully removed a large black plastic rod, this was very dangerous, but he felt confident all would be OK. He then turned on his masturbator, luxuriating in the feel of its rhythmic movements up his cock.

"Hold still Helena."

He then rubbed some jelly over the head of the rubber dildo and carefully opened the entrance of her vagina and then slowly slid the full length of the obscene device right into her hole. Her body squirmed as he forced the rubber cock into her cunt. Holding it in with one finger he moved to the side of the woman and smiled at her, giving the cameras a good shot of her wriggling naked body with the dildo inserted into her fanny.

"Very good Helena, I'll just remove the probe, and then spread your vagina to take the smear. You are being very cooperative."

The dido slid out slowly leaving her cunt open and inviting, the labial lips far apart, her clitoris beautifully highlighted by a discretely position small spotlight. He slipped his gloves on.

"Before we do your pap smear I had better check your bowels and appendix, just to be sure.

"God what was he going to do now."

"Just hop down, that's right"

She clambered off the couch and stood awaiting the doctor's pleasure her privacy so violated that she made no attempt to cover her nakedness. Her abused breasts open and exposed to the room, swayed with the movement of her body. The triangle of her furry pubes beautiful.

"Turn round please and bend over, touch your toes, that's good."

He forced the woman to bend over before him, and as she did the gown slid up her pale blemish free buttocks fully uncovering them to his gaze.

"Legs apart please Helena, this won't take long."

Her pink and puckered anus was now exposed before him between the pale cheeks of her buttocks. He once more lubricated the tip of his left glove and then in full view of the running cameras, proceeded to insert his digit into Helena's anus. She grunted and grimaced as the finger forced its way inside.

"Hold still now Helena."

Sliding her gown further up he placed his free hand on the lower part of her back and rolled his inserted digit about in her anus. It was lovely to feel her move under his investigation. He slowly removed his finger. Removed the glove and wiped the lubricant off her anus with a tissue.

"That looks fine Helena, now back onto the couch please."

Now for the climax of the violation!

In his recent travels to the Far East, he had encountered a medical scientist who claimed to have perfected a sex stimulant. This was based on a hormone he had found secreted by women when they were sexually excited. Normally the hormone was in very small amounts, but he had managed to manufacture a substitute that was a hundred times more powerful. Once absorbed by any women it turned on their sexually into super drive. The beauty of the product was it was absorbed thru the skin, and took about three minutes to take effect. He had only received a package containing the drug the day before, and here was a perfect opportunity to try it out. Leaving the woman spread open on the table, he went to his private medicine cupboard and took the aerosol can from the shelf. This also allowed the hidden voyeurs a chance to perve at the woman's violation.

"I'll just spray around your vagina with this mild anesthetic to make it easier to take the smear. It might feel a bit cold Helena, but it will relax you."

"Thank you doctor, I feel I need it."

Oh and wouldn't I like to give it, he mused.

""Hold still."

He sprayed the drug up the length of the woman's vulva, concentrating on the pink entrance to her vagina.

Helena jumped, it did feel cold, and then left a kind of tingly feeling around her genitals.

"Good now just lie there and relax."

He rested his hand on her pubis enjoying the feel of her fine pubic hair, as he continued to reassure her, explaining what was going to happen with the smear.

"I'll just fetch the spreaders. Normally the nurse has them here, never mind I'll go and get them."

He estimated the drug would start to take effect in about a minute.

"I'm sorry about this Helena, the nurse also seems to have the wrong pap smears. I'll just get some, lay back and try to relax."

Helena lay back gasping the last forty minutes or so had been horrendous, she felt abused and used and yet could do nothing about it. Her breasts ached and her vagina had been probed to its limits, and there was still the pap smear to go. She also found her genitals were feeling warm, and seemed to be getting warmer by the second. She resisted the urge building up in her to scratch her vulva. Thank goodness the doctor had left, it gave her a chance to relax. Her nipples suddenly felt tingly and to her surprise erected themselves, making her breasts feel tight and hard.

As the drug affected her and she strained to resist the desire to touch herself but the feeling was stronger than ever, whatever was happening? Finally unable to resist any longer she rubbed her breasts feeling the pleasure of touching them thrilling through her. This had never happened before to her. Her whole body now started to feel languid and warm. Christ she was starting to feel really horny. She couldn't understand why, she very rarely felt any sexual feelings at all, her husband was inclined to satisfy himself and then leave her unfulfilled. One hand strayed down to her genitals where they lightly touched her genitals. The feeling was electric! Under her touch her clitoris felt hard firm, and cried out for her to rub it. Her hips moved involuntarily. Her fingers moved around her clitoris, god it was so sensitive. She looked around, trying to resist the feeling between her legs. But the desire was too strong, she quickly glanced towards the door, there was no sign of the doctor. Her fingers teased her clitoris again rubbing it, side to side, up and down. She moaned, shocked and suddenly aware of herself and her surroundings, no not here, what if anyone should come in. Her body's needs became more and more urgent. She arched her back as her fingers worked more forcefully at her clitoris, her other hand rubbing hard across her breasts, squeezing her nipples between her fingers. She could feel the juice from her cunt trickle down her buttocks, as her cunt ached for the spread of a man's cock. She was desperate. Looking around she noticed by the side of her on a small table a large glass test tube, it was about a foot long and at least a couple of inches wide. Maybe she could use it, this was madness she realized, but she was helpless in the grip of her mounting passion. She quickly reached across and grabbed the tube. She placed it between her legs and opening her labial lips wide with one hand, slid it deep into her aching cunt. God that felt good. She was beyond caring if anyone came in her sexual need was so great. She forced the tube in and out of her vagina whilst the other fingered her clitoris. In and out, in and out, her vagina squeezed against the glass tube. She closed her eyes, as her fingers worked at her sex. Her hips moving violently up and down and she thrust the tube more urgently in and out of her cunt. Her cunt was so slippery, and felt on fire. Again she could hear herself moan as her fingers moved her closer and closer to a climax. The tube slid in and out faster and faster as her fingers rubbed sensually around her clitoris. She arched her back even more and with a shuddering groan came!

"Are we enjoying ourselves Ms Purvis."

Helena's eyes shot open, Jesus the doctor was standing at the end of the table watching her, a gloating smile on his face. And not only that, he had a video camera in his hands. How long had he been there. She blushed bright red, pulling her hands away from her genitals. The test tube slid slowly out of her vagina to lay glistening with her juices on the table. She tried desperately to cover her body with the inadequate gown.

"I'm sorry doctor I don't know what came over me!"

She stammered deeply humiliated, blushing deep red. She stammered more apologies, but these seem to make it worse. The trouble was sexual her feelings were still rushing over her. Her hands as if by themselves crept back to her vulva once more where in open sight of the doctor and the video camera she continued to masturbate herself desperately seeking release again, which came the second time with a loud moan. She lay back tears forming in her eyes

"It's certainly not proper behavior for a doctor's surgery, this isn't a whore house you know Ms Purvis. I was so shocked the first time I came in I thought it best to take out some insurance against you suing me for sexual assault, hence the camera, and some very interesting footage on it I can tell you Ms Purvis, or is it Pervert!"

This was lovely, this degradation felt so good, his revenge was so sweet.

"I've a good mind to call in the police, or your husband."

"Please don't do that, it won't happen again."

"I'm afraid that's not good enough, I feel duty bound at least to let the sponsors of your charity drive know that they are supporting the wrong person, and to think you were supporting the cause against pornography, it's disgraceful!"

It was lovely to lay it on the line like this to even further humiliate her.

"Please don't do that I'll never live it down, and my husband would probably divorce me. Can't we forget it ever happened? I'll do anything to protect my husband's reputation."

"I'm afraid that I believe punishment is the only way you will be stopped from going further in your perversion. In fact I think you deserve a good spanking, certainly if I was your husband I would serve it to you. In fact I feel duty bound to administer it myself."

"Who do you think you are talking to me like that!" Helena tried to retain her dignity in a losing battle.

"It's no good getting on your high horse with me Ms Pervis, it wasn't me who was masturbating with a test tube here right in my very surgery! In fact if you don't allow me to chastise you right this instance I'll be forced to let my very good friend the editor of the Daily Smut have a look at the kind of charity queen they might be voting for, I'm sure he would be very interested in this video."

"You can't."

"Just watch me."

She crumpled up as he pressured her, it was beautiful to watch.

"I suppose there is no choice is there. What have I got to do, this is blackmail you realize."

"Of course, but blackmailers need some filth to be able to blackmail their clients, so don't play the wounded woman with me. I think you had better do as I say or it will certainly be the worse for you. Do you agree or is it exposure?"

She fought back the tears, how could she have let herself get into this situation, the doctor held all the cards, she would have to do as he ordered. She nodded mutely silent unable to think of any reply.

"That's better, alright stand up."

She stood up her head hung in shame.

"Now take off the gown."

She hesitated but realized she was helpless to resist him. She slipped the gown off her shoulders and stood dressed only in her stockings, covering herself with her hands.

he slapped them away from her body.

"Don't cover yourself, you have been extremely naughty and will do exactly what I tell you to do."

He loved this, as she bowed her head in shame, naked to his gaze, submissive to his desires.

"Right, bend over and touch your toes."

She did as she was told, her breasts hanging heavily from her chest her hairy cunt red between her pale white buttocks. Her labial lips still parted and engorged with blood, exposing her vaginal orifice.

"Legs apart! Further, that's better."

She parted her legs, the red hairy pudenda of her sex perfectly framed between her buttocks.

"What if the nurse should come in?"

She stammered, almost standing up. I forced her down again.

"Well that would be a shame; you'd better cooperate, so we don't waste time."

"Oh please hurry!"

"Further over, and place your hands on your head."

Her dangling breasts were now clearly visible to the hidden cameras in the room and her cunt right on front of his best camera.

He rubbed her buttocks with his hand sliding his fingers up and down her slit. She squirmed as his fingers rubbed across her anus.

"Don't you dare stand up! It will be the worse for you."

He raised his hand and brought it down sharply across her bum. The sound was loud in the surgery. She squeaked and went to cover her buttocks with her hands.

"Hands on your head, I won't tell you again, you've been a very naughty girl."

he raised his hands and smacked her again, hard, her buttocks clenched and her breasts swung as she reacted to the blow.

"You've been very naughty."

He smacked her again. She cried out, as he laughed at her. It was wonderful, he had total power over her, again he stroked her buttocks allowing his fingers to play across her sex. Feeling her lips with his finger tips, her cunt was wet and slippery, his finger easily slid into her hot vagina. She took her hands off her head and tried to stop his hands from abusing her. He slapped them away.

"Don't you move you slut, stay exactly as you were."

His cock was of course super hard squeezed tight inside the masturbator. As he continued to stroke her genitals he turned it on and within a short minute came with a shuddering climax as the waves rode up and down his distended cock. Of course his patient knew nothing about this, caught in the embarrassment of her continued humiliation.

"Stand up!"

As she straightened he enjoyed the sight of her face which was bright red from the exertion and the punishment, lovely, she held her arms over her breasts and her other hand covered her genitals, but of course he didn't mind that now. In fact it added to her debasement.

"Well we had better finish this examination, for now, I still haven't completed my assessment, but that can wait until next time. Before you go please leave a urine sample for the lab, the sample bottle is behind the screen, I suggest you use the bidet. As you leave, make another appointment with the nurse for next Wednesday when we can continue this session."

"You won't catch me coming back here again."

She spat vehemently at me.

"You're nothing but a pervert."

"Oh I think you'll be back. In fact you've got no option."

He patted the camera, smiling.

"If you know what is good for you that is. I might call in further favors, and you will obey or it will be the end of you and your husband in this town, do I make myself clear?"

"Christ how did I let myself in for this?"

"Until next week then, and don't forget the sample. Oh and I think next time we'll forgo the gown, I'll give my nurse the morning off so there'll be just you and me, just wear an overcoat, suspenders and stockings." He grinned evilly and left her.

He left her there his lust satiated not wishing to spoil the pleasure of her perfect body with over exposure. Of course the cameras continued to record every movement for him and the secret viewers. He had cleverly positioned the bidet and cameras so they could close focus on her crutch whilst she was taking a pee. Using the specially designed bidet forced her legs apart, giving the camera a clear view of her vagina, and the sample jars were so small she would have to continue to pee long after she had filled it, and fill it she would as she had been forbidden to urinate that morning and her bladder must be fit to bursting. This allowed the fetish people their fun as they could watch the uninterrupted flow of urine as it streamed from her body.

He left the surgery immediately, well satisfied with his morning's achievement, now he had his first slave who would have to do exactly as he told her.

Helena left after reluctantly making another appointment, with the nurse who was all smiles; thank goodness she didn't enter as she was being spanked, nor when she was... her heart was still thumping and the shame still burnt in her face, and of course with a sinking sensation in her stomach she realized she would have to face the doctor again next week. Tears came to her eyes as she drove home her breasts sore and her buttocks stinging from the spanking. Although she hated to admit it to herself, her masturbation was the best sex she had had for years. Never before had she enjoyed the touch of her hand on her body as much as this morning, and the orgasm she had achieved was totally explosive. She was still wondering what had come over her as she drove home. The memory of the doctors face grinning down on her as she masturbated came rushing back to her bringing a fresh sense of shame.