Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt all the stresses of the last six months fall away. I leaned my head back and as if to bring my attention back to him I felt his hands sliding right up my thighs. I wondered how high he would go. My sundress sat at the very tops of my thighs and I was convinced if I spread my legs a little bit he would see my little pussy that had been dying to get fucked since I went to bed the night before.

As his hand traveled closer to the edge of my dress my mind screamed, "KEEP GOING!" but of course, I couldn't say it out loud. I dared myself to spread my legs. I was feeling a little nervous about it but I convinced myself it would give me the courage I would need tonight at the swingers club. I didn't want to just show him my panties though. I wanted him to see my pussy. I wanted to offer it to him.

I reached down to the table next to me, never taking my eyes away from his. He continued to massage my thighs never passing the line of my skirt like there was a barricade he couldn't pass. I picked up a magazine and placed it over my lap, I reached down between my legs under the magazine and pulled my panties to the side of my pussy lips. I gently brushed a finger across my swollen clit, removed the magazine and spread my legs.

His eyes broke away from mine and he looked right down into my swollen, ready mound. I gave him my naughty smile and he just stared. I think I even saw him lick his lips. He continued to give me the treatment of a lifetime and when he finished I told him I still needed my Brazilian.

He walked me to the room in back that was nice, clean and peacefully decorated with a little fountain on a stand and dim lighting. He instructed me to lie down on my back. After asking me if I was comfortable he applied a generous amount of talcum powder to my pussy and a little on my inner thighs. Then he dipped a wooden stick into a small crock pot of hot honey wax and drizzled it all over my pussy lips. He lowered the stick to sort of rub it in and his knuckle brushed my clit.

It took every ounce of my self-control not to beg him to fuck me right then and there. At this point I was so worked up I wasn't sure if I could contain this orgasm for one lucky man tonight, or men or maybe a man and a woman. At this point I just wanted to get fucked like my life depended on it.

He did the same thing on the other side and rubbed my clit once more, just brushing it. Once he was satisfied with the wax he placed a cloth strip over it, pushing it in and again "accidentally" pushing on my clit as he did this. I was dripping at this point and I could feel it on my thighs.

He brought me out of my trance when he suggested he could do something for me to keep the pain to a minimum when pulling off the strip. Although truthfully the pain never bothered me and I found it more of an interesting pain than anything else I was intrigued by his offer and wanted to hear more. He told me that for some of his friends he would gently lick and suck on their nipples while he pulled the strip off and if I wasn't uncomfortable he would do the same for me.

He was very professional in his description and offer so following suit, I said "I would like that very much" very casually almost like choosing the gel nails over the typical polish.

He untied my sun dress, which at this point was pulled up around my waist for the waxing, and he pulled my titties out one at a time. My nipples were hard before he even touched them. I was filled with anticipation. He looked at me much like a doctor would a patient and asked if I was ready. "I'm ready."

He played with my nipples between his thumb and his forefinger. I moaned out loud. He then placed my nipples gently between his lips and sucked them switching back and forth from one breast to the next in such a way that made me think he was insatiable for my titties. He could happily play with them all day.

He then reached down and tore the wax strip off my pussy. It was almost an erotic sensation with the breast play. He did this again and again until I was perfectly bare of any hair on my pussy and my ass.

He then spread my legs as far apart as he could. I wasn't sure what was coming but I was ready for almost anything at this point. I felt something somewhat cold dripping all over my pussy and then he took both of his hands and rubbed it in, starting inside my thigh and moving to my pussy, rubbing the lips up and down, making sure to brush against my clit as he did this.

Once everything was rubbed in he asked me to get on my hands and knees. I flipped over and did just what he asked. I felt the same cold drips on my cheeks then felt his large hands massaging my round ass. This is when I heard him let out a moan. He rubbed, getting closer to my asshole and making sure to flick his thumb over it as his hand passed by.

After a long ass massage he gave me a little spank on one of my cheeks that I wished was harder and said very professionally, "You are all set to go, miss." He gave me his card and I gave him a large tip and assured him he would be the only one I would see at this salon. It occurred to me then why I had never gotten him by chance before. No doubt this man was booked solid on a regular basis.

The evening was just a short time away. I needed to get showered and dressed and ready for the club. I had butterflies and I wasn't sure my pussy could take anymore teasing. I was going to last thirty seconds with someone tonight.

I looked down at my phone and to my surprise my husband had called and texted several times. I shrugged my shoulders as I tossed my phone on the kitchen counter. "Guilty conscience," I thought. Or maybe he sensed something was going on. Like women, some men had a sixth sense about these things.

I considered all of the calls and texts he had ignored from me and took out a nice bottle of red wine. I pulled out a beautiful pear shaped crystal glass and thought of how it looked a little like me. I filled it almost to the top and it brought me back to the fruit in my dream. So round and plump and ripe with color. I thought about how bad those old men wanted to fuck me. I was throbbing from my belly button down to my knees.

I laid my new lingerie and wig on my bed with my new shoes on the floor. All I needed was some sort of long coat to cover up just to get me from my car to the club. I sipped my wine as I went through my closet.

Not finding anything, I went to my husband's side of the closet and there it was. All black and sexy. It would be a little big on me but I thought I might resemble that perfect cute look of a little girl playing dress up.

I set my wine down and jumped in the shower. It felt so good to wash away all of my wetness and get fresh and clean again. I mean I like being wet as much as the next girl but this was too much and was getting to be uncomfortable. I wanted to be extra soft, smelling (and tasting) delicious and clean for the person or people I would hopefully meet tonight.

And there I was just a couple hours later ready to walk into the club, holding my little leather clutch to match my shoes and my long overcoat to give me some discretion between the parking lot and inside. I felt nervous as I approached the doorman wearing a suit and a walkie talkie.

"I would like to buy a single ticket for the evening, please."

He elevator eyed me then looked right at my face and said, "You're coming here by yourself?"

"Ummm yeah, why, is that not OK?" I read the website and that seemed to be an option." I suddenly felt like the new kid at school.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. It's completely fine. I mean, it's great really," he said with a smile. "I only wish I was a patron tonight instead of an employee. Unicorns are rare."

"Unicorns?" I asked awkwardly. Again feeling as if I was missing something.

"Oh, it's nothing. And there's no charge for you tonight."

After the day I had I entered Encounters with new found confidence and a love for my body I hadn't felt in sometime. I glanced around half paranoid I would see someone I knew and also interested in seeing someone completely new. At the bar a nicely dressed black man turned my way. Our eyes met and he gave me a familiar ease you only have with certain people.

He walked right over to me carrying a Heineken in his hand. "Hey, what's up baby girl?" he said. His voice was deep and sexy. He had broad shoulders and a muscular build. He was much taller than me. I guessed him a couple inches over 6 feet. He had full lips and a friendly smile.

"Hi." I said shyly.

He lifted one of his arms and was already in the process of removing my coat before adding, "Can I take your coat?"

After he removed my coat he gave me a long stare first in the front and then the back.

"Damn girl, you never need to cover any of you up! Especially THAT!" he said while staring at my ass.

For some reason, I'm not really sure why, maybe embarrassment, maybe a lifetime of comments about my ass, maybe the fact that I had just thought about my husband and that heavy make-up red head, I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?!" he demanded with such indignation it kind of took me by surprise.

First I gave him an innocent look and tried to lie, "Uh, no, I don't think so." I said.

"Now you're going to stand in front of me and lie about it right to my face?"

"Uh umm, I guess I maybe kinda did and I'm really sorry about that." I felt like a little kid in the cookie jar.

"You're going to come sit at the bar and have a drink with me and we're going to talk about why you think it's OK to roll your eyes at me. But first why don't you march that thick ass of yours into the bathroom and take off that red wig. I want to see what you look like without it. You're too beautiful to be someone else. I can tell you that much right now."

I walked to the bathroom and thought about how I found his dominance refreshing. My husband was on the dominant side but not with me lately anyway. Unless it had to do with me picking up my clothes strewn through house. I had a feeling this man would make my choices for the evening easy enough and maybe if I was lucky he would fuck me like I deserved to be fucked.

I went in the bathroom and removed my wig, then the net and shook my natural hair loose. It looked wild but that was typical. I smiled at myself and reapplied my red lipstick, eager for what the next couple of hours would have in store. I walked back to the bar where he was waiting.

He smiled a sweet smile at me, "That looks so much better. You are stunning. And I'm not just talking about that thing you got behind you." He took another long look before I sat and then he laughed. His face was genuinely handsome, chiseled and sexy. His eyes were engaging and bright. I had never dated a black man before in fact, I had never even kissed one.

"Now sit down, I'll get you a drink and you explain to me why you think it's OK for you to behave like that."

"Behave like what?" His good looks and confidence had completely disarmed me.

"You already forgot?" He rubbed his large hands together and looked at me. "I really want to spank you for being so disrespectful. That ass of yours along with your attitude has my palms twitching."

"Oh my gosh, you're talking about when I rolled my eyes at you." I gave him my most innocent smile and asked him with genuine regret to forgive me.

"Those big eyes have you thinking you can treat a man like me a certain way, then say sorry, and I'll let it go?" He glanced down at my wedding ring. "Your husband let you treat him like that? You need a man that can handle you, don't you baby girl?"

He licked his lips seductively and placed a hand on the inside of my thigh. "We both know why you're here. Finish your drink and come with me. I can tell you're new at this so we're going to start in a private room."

I eagerly finished my wine, he took my hand and led me down a hallway. We were catching a lot of stares, especially me in my lingerie. I could tell he was proud to have me on his arm. We went into a room painted in beige with a painting of an ocean on the wall. There was a small lamp, a king size bed and table and chairs off to the side.

He shut the door, grabbed me by the back of my hair and kissed me long, hard and passionately. He looked me in the eyes still holding onto my hair and I winced at the pain.

"Now you're going to be a good girl, you're going to get on your knees and beg for forgiveness with daddy's big dick in your mouth. You understand me?"

I nodded my head yes as best I could.

He made me so wet. He felt like just the cure I needed and we had only just begun. I got on my knees and unbuttoned his pants. I placed my hand on the head of his dick and pulled it out. It was so big it had length and girth. It throbbed in my hand.

"Now use both hands to stroke daddy's dick. Daddy likes it good and wet so use a lot of spit. The better daddy's dick gets sucked the less baby girl gets punished for being disrespectful. Understand?"

"Yes," I answered

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Good girl, now get to work. Show daddy what you can do."

I placed one hand on the base of his shaft and one at the middle and I stroked it up and down while I worked the head with my tongue, spitting on it to get it nice and wet all over. I looked up at him and we made eye contact. He pushed my hair back gently and told me what a good, good girl I was.

"Now let go of daddy's dick and put your hands behind your back. Lean the back of your head against the wall while daddy fucks your face. Be a good little girl and take it deep."

He popped his dick in my mouth and fucked my throat deeper than I had ever taken it. I could barely breathe but I loved the sensation.

"Keep your hands right where they are. I'm not done yet."

He looked me in the eyes again and I thought they must look ready to pop out of my head. Just when I thought I couldn't handle another moment he helped stand me up and walked me over to the bed.

"Take those panties off."

I took the panties off and just like at the lingerie shop I was left in nothing but a corset, garter and stockings. All white. He sat on the bed, pulled me to him between his legs, pulled my corset down to expose my tits and started to lick and kiss the nipples.

"You sucked my dick like a good little girl now I am going to go easy on you this time."

I looked at him a little surprised by the words "this time" and he said, "Oh yeah, trust me, a man like me finds a girl like you with an ass like that and he don't let her go. You're going to be my bitch before you know it. Now lay that ass over daddy's lap."

I laid down kind of nervous just due to his size and strength. He took a little time to rub each cheek and then he said, "don't ever disrespect me like that again. I don't tolerate eye rollin. You understand? Answer me."

"Yes, daddy."

And then his hand came down hard on my round ass. It stung and it burned but it made me feel alive and I loved it. He did this enough times that I started to squirm. The feeling of pain mixed with pleasure was mind blowing.

Right when I thought he was done he spread my ass cheeks and spit right into my asshole. He took one of his fingers and shoved it right in my hole moving it in and out. I couldn't help but squeal and kick my feet.

"Damn, girl. Has no one ever fucked this tight little ass before?"

I shook my head no.

"At some point you have to give daddy this tight little asshole."

I shook my head no again thinking about his huge dick and not wanting to be split in half. I started to squirm again under his big hands.

"You stay still for five more like a good girl and we're done."

He counted to five coming down with a hard slap each time and I jumped off of him covered in sweat just trying to catch my breath. He instructed me to lay down on the bed but to keep the rest of my lingerie on.

"I like you in white. It's a good color."

I laid down and he gently kissed my forehead, then the tip of my nose, then my lips. He ran his hand down my body and put his fingers on my clit. He started to rub it while whispering in my ear, "You're my girl now, you go home and you tell your husband this pussy is mine."

The thought of this put me over the edge after all of the build up all day long and I almost came in thirty seconds just like I knew I would. But he stopped abruptly and said, "I need to taste you."

He made his way down my body, spreading my legs hard and wide. "Keep them just like this."

His tongue went right for my clit and my knees instantly closed. He grabbed them firmly and said again, "Keep them just like this unless you want to go over daddy's lap again."

He shoved his whole face in there hard. Licking and sucking he was devouring my pussy with a hunger I had never experienced. I was a little embarrassed to be squirting all over his face in a matter of moments.

Thinking he would get mad about how I completely lost control, I apologized right away. He rolled over taking me with him and sitting me on his chest. He rubbed my wet pussy all over his chest and stomach. "Daddy loves his little girl nice and wet. Now get ready, the best is yet to come."

Without even giving me a chance to steady myself he pushed me backward and slammed his entire cock right into my pussy. Looking in my eyes he asked me, "Do you want me to fuck you like a dirty little slut?"

"YES!" I begged.

He pulled my hair again, arching my neck backwards and said in my ear, "What are you going to tell that husband of yours when you get home?!"

For some reason the thought: "if he even is home" popped into my head out of nowhere and at that moment I rolled my eyes again. Not at him, not at this sexy situation we had going on but at the fact my husband never comes home anymore!

He stopped, got off of me and said, "Did you just roll your mother fuckin' eyes AGAIN!?"

"Oh, shit, I'm really sorry. It wasn't at you. It wasn't about this. I was thinking of something else. I am so so sorry."

"Wait a minute, you're thinking about something else while I am drilling you with this dick?"

"No, not really, not exactly..." I stammered.

"Shut the fuck up, get on all fours, put your arms down flat and your face in the sheets, arch that fucking back and put that ass in the air!"

I did just what he said. He positioned himself behind me, put one foot right on top of my head pushing me into the sheets and started fucking my pussy hard and deep from a side angle.

I started screaming, "It's so fucking deep!" and then begging, "please, daddy, fuck me harder!"

He turned so he was completely behind me and stuck a finger in my asshole all while his dick was balls deep, literally filling me fuller than I have ever been.

"Now where were we? What are you going to tell your husband when you get home?" This time he was much more firm.

"That this pussy belongs to you now."

"Good girl. Next time daddy's gonna stretch this little asshole and maybe that will teach you a lesson in respect."

With that thought I couldn't contain myself. I was pushing back on him hard and fast, begging for more even though I felt like I was ripping open. He fucked me so good, I was cumming again. This time harder. I collapsed on the bed. My body was shaking. I was light headed and I truly thought I might pass out.

"Get your ass back up here." He pulled me by the hair again but this time off the bed. He walked me like a dog to the full length mirror in the corner.

"Look at yourself, you're a dirty little slut. Aren't you?"

I nodded my head yes as best I could with my hair wrapped tightly in his hand.

"Now you're going to watch yourself get fucked." And he pulled my hair back further. With his other hand he guided his big cock into my tight pussy and slammed forward. I screamed and saw the look of pain on my own face.