Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Lucy takes revenge on her boyfriend for standing her up.
1.9k words
4.03
24.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy left her office and walked to the nearby bar. She had survived a stressful day and was looking forward to unwinding over a few drinks with her boyfriend. They had only been dating for two weeks, but had quickly found that they had much in common, especially in the bedroom, or whatever place was convenient when they were feeling horny.

Lucy arrived right on time and found that the bar was already crowded, but she was lucky enough to find an empty booth at the back. A waitress arrived promptly and took Lucy's order. Just a glass of white wine to start with. As she sipped her drink and started to relax, she noticed two guys standing at the bar. They were both quite handsome and fit and glanced in her direction from time to time. By the time she had drained her glass, her boyfriend was thirty minutes late. The stress of the day was being replaced by annoyance. In the two weeks that she had known him, he had never arrived on time for anything and he was arriving later each time. If that wasn't annoying enough, he never even bothered to phone. Lucy was tempted to phone him, in case he had forgotten, but she didn't want to give him the satisfaction. She was beginning to think that he was some kind of control freak, who took pleasure in keeping her waiting.

Lucy was debating whether or not she should leave or have another drink when the two guys walked over and asked if they could join her. Before she could refuse, a wicked thought popped into her head. How would her boyfriend feel if he walked into the bar and saw her with two guys? Maybe that would teach him to be on time in future. She quickly gestured for the guys to join her. Unexpectedly, one guy sat beside her while the other sat opposite. They ordered more drinks, including another wine for Lucy, and then started telling funny stories about their past, which Lucy found hilarious. These guys were really nice and lots of fun to talk to.

By the time she was halfway through her third drink, Lucy was feeling lightheaded. As the guys continued to tell their stories, Lucy suddenly felt a hand on her knee. Ordinarily she would have moved away, but the mood of the evening was having a strange effect on her. The wine had relaxed her, the two guys had cheered her up and the thought of being with them instead of her boyfriend had stimulated her. She wanted to think of a way that she could get even with her boyfriend. Spending time with two guys was a start, but it wasn't enough. She didn't just want to get even, she wanted revenge.

Lucy smiled briefly at the owner of the hand and then tried to concentrate on his friend, who was doing the talking at the time. As if on queue, the hand started moving between Lucy's knees and then along her thighs. In spite on her efforts to the contrary, Lucy's knees parted slightly, giving the hand easier access to its objective. As Lucy felt the tips of fingers sliding along her smooth flesh, she was pleased that she had chosen to wear a short skirt and no pantyhose that day. She was also wearing her favourite red g-string, which always made her feel sexy for her boyfriend.

In an attempt to act naturally, Lucy sipped her drink and kept looking at the guy sitting opposite, but she couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. The flesh between her thighs started to tingle as she felt her clit beginning to throb. She could also sense the wetness in her vagina and imagined her juices beginning to leak between her flaps. The fingers had now reached the top of her thigh and they were slowly stroking her slit. They paused at her clit and began rubbing it through the fabric of her g-string. Lucy's breathing become harder as she automatically opened her legs wider to accommodate the fingers, which then moved lower and pushed the fabric between her flaps and into the entrance of her wet vagina.

Lucy's body shuddered from the sudden pleasure that she felt between her thighs. Her clit was throbbing painfully and she desperately needed a release. She thought again of her boyfriend and how much she wanted to take revenge. A finger fuck wouldn't be enough. She wanted a cock inside her, or perhaps two. She had never had two guys at the same time, so this might be her chance. An idea had occurred to her.

The guy had stopped talking while he sipped his drink, so she told both guys to check if the disabled toilet was vacant and for one of them to come back if it was, while the other stayed there. The guys looked at each other with shocked expressions on their faces. They couldn't believe their luck. Lucy stood to let the guy beside her to leave the booth and then watched them head for the rest rooms. One of them returned quickly and she followed him back to the toilet.

She entered the small room, locked the door and dropped her handbag on the floor. Then she faced the guys, who were standing side by side, stepped in front of them and squatted. Each of them had a bulge in his pants and she stroked them both through the fabric and felt their hardness. She couldn't wait to see, so she deftly unzipped both flys, reached inside, slipped her hands into both pairs of underpants and retrieved two beautiful, hard cocks.

If only her boyfriend could see her now, she mused. One cock was about seven inches long and the other was slightly longer. They were both thick and smooth. She began stroking them as the guys' breathing became louder. Then she took one in her mouth and sucked it greedily. Sucking the cock of a complete stranger made her feel like such a slut and that turned her on even more. She sensed that the guy she was sucking might come, so she switched to the other cock. It was such an erotic experience. She could feel her juices saturating the crotch of her g-string and decided it was time to put her wet vagina to good use.

Lucy stood, walked to the toilet and put the seat and lid down. Then she ordered the guy with the smaller cock to drop his pants and sit down. He didn't hesitate and was quickly sitting on the toilet with his pants around his ankles and his stiff cock pointing at the ceiling. She reached behind her, undid her skirt and let it fall. Then she removed her g-string and exposed her smooth, hairless pussy. Both guys gasped at the beautiful sight. Without wasting any time, Lucy straddled the guy on the toilet with her back towards him, reached between her legs and held his cock with one hand, positioned the tip at the entrance of her vagina and slowly lowered herself onto the guy. Her vagina was so wet that his cock slid in easily. The sensation felt incredible as she moved her body up and down, riding the huge cock.

By then her clit was ready to explode and she couldn't resist touching it. It felt larger than usual and very hard and sensitive. She used the fingers of one hand to pull back the hood and fully expose her clit while she rubbed it faster and faster. The guy's cock was embedded deep inside her vagina and she could feel his knob rubbing against her g-spot with each thrust. Lucy sensed her climax approaching, which made her fuck harder and rub faster. She was suddenly overcome with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She moaned loudly as her entire body convulsed with overwhelming pleasure.

Despite the intensity of her orgasm, Lucy wasn't finished yet. She raised her body slightly, which caused the guy's cock to slip out of her vagina, and then reached between her legs, held the drenched cock with her hand and aimed it at her anus. Then she relaxed her muscles and slowly lowered herself onto the cock again. It was still wet after fucking her and it slid easily into her tight anus and deep inside her rectum. The sensation was indescribable.

As she moved her body up and down, she told the other guy to stand in front of her and drop his pants. Then she held his big, throbbing cock, slid it deep inside her mouth and sucked it. The guy was shuddering and moaning with pleasure, so she knew he could come at any time. Suddenly, she removed the cock from her mouth and pulled it down, forcing the guy to kneel. Then she held his head with her hands and guided his face towards her bald pussy.

To her delight, the guy was an experienced pussy eater. He licked and sucked her wet flaps and then probed the entrance of her vagina with his warm tongue. Then he moved upwards to her swollen clit and licked it hard. Lucy was in sexual heaven. A cock in her back passage and a tongue on her clit. It only took a minute before she came again. Her body shook and her juices flowed from her vagina.

When she had caught her breath, Lucy lifted the guy'a head and grabbed his cock. It was hot and hard and ready to fuck. She guided it between her thighs and held it at her entrance. With a smile and a nod at the guy, he thrust his cock into her vagina as deep as it would go. Lucy's opened her mouth and threw her head back from the exquisite pleasure of it. Having a cock in her rectum at the same time made her vagina tighter. She could feel the guy's knob rubbing against her g-spot.

The tightness of her vagina also applied to her rectum. The guy behind her began to moan and breathe harder as his orgasm approached. He began thrusting harder and deeper. Lucy was amazed by how it felt. Then the guy in front slammed his cock harder into her vagina. She imagined that their balls must be slapping against each others'. The guy behind her then gave one almighty thrust and groaned as he squirted his load of hot cum into her rectum. The sound of his friend coming sent the guy in front over the edge and he released his load into Lucy's vagina. The thought of two cocks coming inside her at the same time and filling both of her entrances with delicious, white cum was so erotic that Lucy had another explosive orgasm.

The three of them stayed still for a minute or so while they caught their respective breaths. Then the guy in front stood up and Lucy couldn't resist the urge to lick his cock clean. The taste of his cum mixed with her juices was delicious. Then she stood up and allowed the guy to get off the toilet. She told them that they could leave, which they promptly did. Then she lifted the toilet lid, sat down and enjoyed the feeling of their cum dripping out of her vagina and anus. She then wiped herself, put in her g-string and skirt and left the toilet.

When she returned to the bar, she looked over at the booth where she had been sitting, but the guys weren't there. Another guy was sitting there alone. It was her boyfriend.