Sweet Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gets faster and faster until finally he comes. He keeps the head in so he can fill my mouth with his hot, salty cum. The first two shots of his load end up in my mouth until he decides to pull out, letting the rest of it coat my face, hair and chest.

He grabs my chin, my mouth still full of his cum. "You better fucking swallow it." I glare at him in response until he pulls out a razor.blade and holds it to my throat. I quickly swallow, wishing the feel and taste would leave my mouth quickly.

"Good cumdump. You better get used to it, you are going to be our toilet for the duration of your stay here, so enjoy it whore." He says then calls for the guard to get him. Wolfe and Charles laugh and talk about the prospects of using me. I just curl into a ball, still naked and covered in cum and blood and curse myself for the enjoyment I felt during this.

***

My sentence is finally up, a part of me regrets having to leave. During my stay here, I was he perfect toilet. I'm now a cumdump. After all that time I'm addicted to the taste of cum and the feel of a cock fucking my ass or throat, or jacking off a guy. I take it all hungrily and willingly, craving it.

Even though I enjoy it, I resent the one who made.me this way. And I will now be able to get her once and for all.

I had no money, so I used my new found skills to seduce a couple of men to get me where I needed. Emily's doorstep.

I waited until nightfall to break in. She was alone, there was an unknown man here that Id never seen with her before here earlier, but he left a few hours ago. I sneak in, she forgot to latch one of her windows and I slipped smoothly inside.

She's in the living room, dozing on the coucb, a book lying on her chest and she snores softly. I pull out the long knife from my back pocket and place it against her throat. Her eyes fly open and shes lucky she doesn't jerk forward.

"Hello Emily." I say pleasently. "Jo-jonathan?"

It takes awhile to recognize my name, I'm so used to being called Toilet now that it seemed foreign to me.

I smile at her. "I told you what would happen to you if you told anyone, and here I am to deliver my promise."

"Please don't do this."

"Master...I mean... your father, didn't listen to my pleas the first night he fucked me, I'm sure as hell not going to listen to yours."

She starts crying.

I feel my anger boiling and I press the blade into her throat, making a nice cut and she starts bleeding quickly, its nothing fatal of course, at least for now. "Don't cry you lying slut! You did this to me! You've made ne lose everything! You wanted me to fuck you in the first place! You just didn't want to loom like the skank you are, so you ruin MY life! You wont do this to anyone else you fucking whore! Now DIIIIIEEEEE!!!" I being the knife up above my head, planning to plunge it down into her heart, when all of a sudden I feel someone hit my side. I go flying across the room hitting my head on the fire place. "Emily you okay baby!?!" The mystery man from earlier shouts.

She mutters and affirmative, clutching her throat. My head is spinning and I feel somehing warming running down my neck. I try to stand and almost succeed before he comes over and relievers a swift kick to my face. He seems to get possessed and he continues kicking me, my stomach, my ribs, everywhere. I feel bones breaking and I cough up blood.

Finally she pulls him away telling him to stop. My world is fuzzy and I feel out of place. I can hardly breath, and it hurts to do even that. My world slowly goes dark as I see them embrace after her calls 911. He was her husband. This is the image I'm left with, two lover's embraced, one narrowly esacped death, crying on his shoulder telling him how much she loves him and he whispers it back.

The last thought before my.mind goes blank is, "I didn't keep my promise..."

*Feedback is appreciated. I hope you enjoyed this and the rest of the trilogy. I know it took awhile for me to post, but I was taking a short hiatus to collect my thoughts. I'm back now. And again, I hope you enjoyed.*

12