Sweet Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
Helena in the limelight.
6k words
4.43
32.6k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer progressed with sunny days and warm balmy evenings. I was invited to attend a conference in Barnis a small town about an hour's drive from where I lived. As the subject interested me I decided to go.

I had another reason for going though, as someone I knew years ago at Uni had sent me a letter some time ago from Barnis inviting me, if I was ever passing, to call in and catch up.

Nick was an interesting man. He had been sent down from Uni for taking nude photographs of drunken naked girls. Apparently one had been just conscious enough to know what was going on and reported him to the authorities. There was a bit of a stink and although it was not taken to the police, he was "asked" to leave. Of course in those days I was comparatively innocent in the pursuit of sexual gratification. It was only after I left medical school did I realize the potential and joys of being a perverted gynecologist!

I had for some time thought of calling, as our interests were obviously close, so on impulse with the unlikely expectation of finding him still at Barnis I phoned. Lo and behold he was still there. After a short stumbling conversation he suggested that as I was coming to the town, why didn't I come to his club in the evening. I said I would like that and we arranged that I would be there at eight o'clock for drinks and something to eat. The club was called "Starkers", an unusual name.

The conference was excellent and it was in good spirits that I prepared for the evening. As I was unsure of the location of neither the club nor whether I would be able to drive back to the hotel, I called a taxi.

I must admit I wondered at the strange look I was given by the woman cab driver, but I was soon to discover why she did. Starkers was set in the lower end of the town, small door stood open under a flashing neon light in the outline of a girl, obviously naked with the word starkers also in neon letters underneath. I must admit my curiosity was whetted. There were several men standing outside and I could hear the sound of music filtering out into the night. One of the men nodded to me as I entered.

"Excuse me I am looking for Nick, he is expecting me."

"Sure you must be the doc, is that right?"

I laughed.

"I suppose you could call me that, yes."

"Right follow me."

We entered the foyer, which had a cloakroom on the left, a door marked toilets on the right, and a large double door immediately in front. As we pushed through the sound increased, but it was not unpleasant, rather soft and silky. The room was large with pools of light comfortable lounges around small tables and a bar, but what struck me immediately were the waitresses who were carrying glasses, they were bare breasted! In fact as I looked closer I realized all they were wearing was a tiny flimsy lace apron, and so were also bare bummed, giving double the pleasure.

"Ah this looks promising."

"First time is it doc?"

"That's right, and hopefully not my last!"

We both laughed as we past a lovely young girl with pert young breasts carrying a tray of empties. I looked around as we crossed the floor, the place was quite busy with maybe 60 or 70 people either standing at the long bar or sitting around the edge of the room, at tables. The light was subdued but not enough to hide the wonderful attributes of the staff!

I man rose out from one of the tables and came towards us.

"Peri, what a pleasure, please come over, thank you Jack."

Jack said good bye and left. We sat down.

"Peri what a surprise, you are looking well, doctoring is obviously good for you."

"Certainly the money is."

We chuckled.

"And you, what's all this."

I swept my arm across the room.

"You didn't tell me you owned a club, and a very unusual one at that. I see your tastes have not changed."

"Definitely not Peri, leaving Uni was the best thing I could have done."

He waved to one of the waitresses, a blonde, who came over.

"What would you like?"

I stared at the young girl's naked breasts as they swayed in front of me not more than half a metre away, the nipples small and neat.

"Oh er Scotch and ice thank you."

"Make that two Sandy."

The girl smiled and walked away. We both watched her naked back as she made her way through the crowd. I notice they all stared at her as she passed.

"Isn't she lovely, and there are more."

"You lucky devil, don't you get tired of ogling them?"

"Never!"

We talked and our histories came out, mine fairly mundane, but his was interesting. He had inherited the club from an uncle. It was fairly run down, but with a lick of paint and a change of emphasis it has blossomed and was now making him a fortune.

Drinks came and went.

As we talked I took more of the club in. The T shaped bar I realized was not all bar but had a long podium extending from the center with the center slightly sunken, drinkers sat on stools and leaned over, from both sides. It must have been about a metre and a half wide and started from the center of the main bar to extend about 10 metres into the room.

"My curiosity got the better of me.

"The central bit what is is for?"

"Ah well that's kept for Friday and Saturday nights. Those are special nights, when we have girls dancing on it, you know."

"What strippers?"

"Well not really, they don't strip, they are starkers. It's how I came up with the name."

"Naked? I'm amazed, I thought those sorts of displays were not allowed."

"Well it depends on who you know! We found a loophole. The law says girls aren't allowed to strip or take off their clothes in a public place, so we have them doing that. Here they are already naked. And that makes all the difference in the eyes of the law, and so far nobody has repealed the regulation. Of course we have a special arrangements with the local judge, mayor and councillors."

He winked.

"Sometimes they are not completely naked, but the important bits are, and I really couldn't call the club, Cunt and Tits could I?"

We laughed.

"They always wear at least a garter though."

"Why a garter?"

"Well the clients pay, by putting money in the garter or stocking. Five for a feel of her tits, ten to stroke her tits and cunt, twenty for a full body rub and an insertion."

"What stick a finger up her cunt?"

"Or anus, same price. We check their fingers first of course, before they sit, we don't want dirty fingers or sharp fingernails. There's lube in bowls on the bench top. Those seats cost, and of course have to be booked. The girls are told to either kneel on them forwards or to bend over with their bums out if that's the patrons choice."

"And do you get many takers?"

"It's booked out every Friday and Saturday. We only keep ten seats that way they don't hog all the fun and it leaves plenty of room for the rest to view the girls being fondled."

"What about if they take a liberty, you know?"

"They don't, we have very good security here, any bad behavior and they never return, and it works."

"I suppose they keep the girls pretty busy."

"Yes but we place a limit on their fingering, they have a special voucher of fifty bucks so they can't hog the girls all night. When the girl is "hired" a clock starts as soon as she is touched and rings a gong after a minute. Any one going over time gets thrown out. It works out pretty well considering."

"Amazing, I'm beginning to regret I didn't come this Friday rather than today."

"Yea it can be pretty good. We also have dildos on the counter so the men can use one of those if they like for a fee. Some of the men form a syndicate and pass the girl on to the next guy with the dildo still up her twat, or her arse, that way everyone gets twice the fun."

"Sound as though you've thought out all the possibilities."

"No not at all we are always looking for new ideas. It's pretty good at the moment. We do have dildo races on some nights for private parties, that are great for a laugh!"

"Well I can see I'm going to have to come over one Friday, how about this Friday, just as an observer."

"Now you mention it this Friday is a bit of a problem, as one of my usual girls is away and at the moment it looks as if I might have to cancel as we always use three girls. It'll cost a packet I can tell you."

"That's a shame."

We carried on talking and as we did an idea started to form in my mind and I started to grin.

"What are you grinning about you great baboon?"

"These girls on the weekend do they have to be dancers."

"No, they just walk backwards and forwards, some dance a bit, but they are not professionals. Peri, as long as they have nice tits and cunts who cares?"

"How long do they have to perform?"

"We have three girls in an evening, they are out on the catwalk for two sets of about thirty minutes, that gives the punters plenty of time to perv and fondle."

"So what time does the show start?"

"The first girl goes on the floor at nine, we go till about one o'clock, what with breaks and the like."

"I think I might be able to help you out, as you're a mate."

"Look if you could it would be fantastic, there's two hundred in it for you if you can."

"Two hundred, well how could I refuse?"

"You've got me wondering, how could a country doctor help out with supplying a naked woman?"

"It's a long story, but I have woman who cannot refuse anything I ask!"

"That's marvelous."

"By the way can you video the proceedings?"

"Of course we have several automatic cameras around the room. They are light tracking and follow the girl as she performs. I can get Gavin to do some close stuff if you like.

"Yes that would be great as long as it is discreet, can he do it without her knowing."

"Oh definitely, he uses a telephoto lens. Besides the spotlights on the girls prevent them seeing anything off the podium."

"Great, OK leave it with me."

We enjoyed the rest of the night and I left at about twelve promising I would ring him the next day to confirm the booking. I could see he was a bit skeptical.

"Ah Helena, I have a job for you on Friday I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

"You've got a nerve phoning after what you did to me. I had to put up with those perverts and then drive home with no clothes on. It was a miracle I wasn't stopped by the police. I'm not doing anything else"

"Of course you are Helena, you know you have no choice, so let's not have any more nonsense."

I could hear a stony silence at the other end of the phone.

"I will pick you up at you place on Friday evening at let's say eight. Oh and Helena wear that nice mini dress you have. The red stretch jersey one with the low front and buttons up the front. That's all, no underwear, nothing else just the dress and a red shoes you can dance in, not flat though."

"I won't do it do you hear, I won't do it!"

"I'll expect you outside you house at eight then."

'You bastard you.............."

I put down the phone, lovely, this week looked as though it was going to have a great ending after all. I was already looking forward to Friday, my cock stirring in my pants.

The week worked its way through. The tedium of seeing ordinary ugly women was briefly lifted by a preliminary examination with a young blonde twenty year old. Lovely tits perfect little rose tipped mounds. Although it was a short appointment I had her opened up legs wide in front of me her pale blonde hair framing a perfect cunt with delicate lips and a small pink rose bud arsehole. I looked forward to our meeting next week when I scheduled a longer "thorough" examination for her with my special hormone treatment. If all went well I could see a future in films for her, well certainly in dirty videos!

My online videos of Helena's' humiliation had taken off better than I ever hoped for with demands for more footage. Apparently there was an endless demand for this sort of stuff. My new blonde "protege" looked like a winner as well. My bank balance was getting distinctly fat!

I drove into Helena's street just after eight, I could see her waiting by the gate. I smiled knowing she would be there. The evening was mild with a good hour of daylight left. I pulled up alongside and waited as she got in.

I noted she was careful not to show more leg than she needed as the dress was fairly short, finishing half way across her thighs. It was fairly low cut allowing me a glimpse of her lovely cleavage.

"Well what have I got to do tonight then, get mauled by another bunch of weirdos."

"You'll find out soon enough, for now relax."

I drove away and turned towards Barnis. Helena was not the talkative type, and let's face it I didn't have her there for the conversation!

"It'll be an hour before we arrive so why don't we find something to pass the time. I know we'll play a little game. How many buttons do you have on you dress Helena?"

She counted them and looked over to me.

"Why?"

"Just answer the question."

"There are ten."

"Good now remember you do exactly what I tell you, none of your I'm not going to, I am not a very tolerant man, and you have a lot to lose. Life would not be so kind without your rich husband and all his money, so don't piss me about. I was talking to him the other day as a matter of fact, we met in the Axis Club, and you might be interested to hear what we were talking about.

I leant over and touched the play button of my car audio.

A conversation started up.

"Yes I hear what you are saying, but what you would do to that pretty little wife of yours if she did something silly to jeopardize you chance of that big promotion."

"Like What Doc?"

"Well say she was and this is all hypothetical, flashing her naked body about, letting men fondle her body, even fucking someone else, you know let you down doing something sexual, causing a scandal."

"Well Doc I'd probably beat the shit out of her for starters and then I'd kick her out without a dime, and my lawyers would make sure she stayed penniless, in fact I could be so pissed that she'd never find work again certainly in this state."

"I didn't know you felt so strongly about this, I'm sure she is a perfect model of decency, and would never do anything to harm you. She sure is a great dresser."

"To tell you the truth Doc she hates the way she dresses, but I make her dress like that as I love to see the men I know trying not to ogle her tits. It's all down to politics, get them at a disadvantage and you never know where it might lead to."

"I'm sure you'll both live together for a long time yet, anyway your glass is empty what do you fancy?"

I turned the tape off, and turned to Helena.

"So now you know, so from now on no messing about. You husband in a not a man to forget or forgive by the sound of it."

"You're a real bastard you know that."

"Of course, and I enjoy every moment of it. Now where were we, oh yes, well choose some music and put it on, there's a selection in the rack."

She selected some music and put it on. The sound of Garventus filled the car.

"Now what you have to do, is at the end of each of the tracts, you undo a button on you dress, starting from the top."

I smiled to myself and looked ahead know she was looking daggers at me, but helpless to disobey. We left the town just as the first track ended, I turned to see that she was undoing the top button, excellent. I smiled at her as I enjoyed more of her breasts becoming revealed.

I won't bore you with the story button by button, but as you can imagine dear readers at each button the swellings of Helena's breasts became bigger and bigger. By the time the fifth button was undone the material covering her tits had become less and less and it was only the friction on her nipples that stopped the dress opening completely. The full globes of her breasts were now in full view.

I took this time to pull into a service station to fill the tank. I know the boy enjoyed the scenery as he bent over to ask how much fuel I would like. His eyes moved quickly to Helena's predicament, and a look of shocked pleasure came over his features.

Helena was fortunate that the track playing was a long one for as we drove out of the garage the track came to an end because as she undid her sixth button her nipples finally came into view as the material sprang open.

"Lovely, such a pleasure having you here Helena."

She sat in stony silence. The music however continued to play and inevitably the buttons were undone, until only one button was left holding the material across her lap. And then that one had to be undone, the material parted and revealed the top of her rich red pubic thatch. Wonderful. The scenery flashed by as Helena flashed inside. Although she was worried by what people might see, the chances of anyone noticing her as we drove past was very slim. I looked at the clock, noting we had another fifteen minutes to go. This was about three tracks.

As the next one finished I ordered Helena to open the dress fully so I could enjoy the sight of her tits in full view and they were certainly magnificent. They quivered and moved as the car drove over potholes and bumps in the road. I always loved the way a woman's tits are alive, vibrant, why do they keep them covered and hidden when us men enjoy them so much.

I continued to glance in her direction as we drove into the dusk. As we approached the outskirts of Barnis and I could feel Helena getting nervous sitting next to me. I felt Helena needed a break.

"OK Helena you can button up now."

She looked at me gratefully as she closed the material together and hid her assets.

We arrived at the club and I got out. Helena opened her door and stood by the side as I came around.

"Starkers! What are you up to you horrible man."

"Oh you will see soon enough, when we get inside Nick will tell you what to do and what is expected. Don't forget you do exactly what he says and you do it with a smile, are you listening to me?"

"Yes, I understand!"

The same man was on the door and he smiled as I approached.

"Nick's inside, so this is the piece, very nice by the look of it."

His eyes took in her full body as she stood there. It was fairly obvious she was naked under her dress. We entered, to meet Nick in the foyer as he was talking to the girl on the cloakroom.

"Hi Doc, well this is a pleasure, in fact a double pleasure."

"Nick this is Helena, I haven't told her what you wanted her to do yet. I thought I'd leave you to explain. The main thing is she will do anything you ask. Isn't that right Helena, Helena?

"Yes that's right." She whispered quietly.

Good, OK Helena I will leave you with Nick and see you in a while. Nick you are to brook no nonsense from her, she understands that."

"Thanks Doc, you've time it perfectly as we have ten minutes before the next turn. Right Helena come with me and I will explain what you have to do."

With which he led her through the cloakroom in the back of the bar. She glanced back as Nick led her away, with a slightly imploring look, though she knew she would get no help there. Her head was bowed, but I knew she would follow Nick's commands.

As they turned away, I walked through the double door to enjoy the show.

The place was reasonably full, but I had chosen a side table, and had asked Nick to save it, as I wanted to view Helena from the shadows. With the spotlights on the central podium she would be unable to see me. I felt this added a little extra spice to the event, her feeling alone and isolated.

I took in the place as I was led to my table. I could see the bar, with the bar girls working, their tits pale in the overhead bar lights, the room had a warm red glow about it. There was a buzz of conversation and the clinking of glasses, here and there laughter broke out. In the background music played quietly.

I was escorted by one of Nick's lovely topless waitresses, whose lovely bum I admired as we wove our way to my table. I stared at her tits as I ordered a light beer. As I waited, I enjoyed the sight of the waitresses taking drinks around the room, and returning the empties back to the counter. They were all fairly full breasted, no A cups here! Can one never get tired of watching beautiful young girl's tits?

12