Sweet Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along the central bar, every seat was taken, with the clients occasionally peering eagerly towards the end of the bar, awaiting the next girl. The performer accessed the podium through the bar.

It was not long before Nick and Helena appeared. I could see Nick talking to her, she did not look happy. As Nick continued to tell her what to do, I could see her shaking her head, but then Nick must have given her the hard word as she nodded. Nick smiled at her and handed her an object, it must be a garter as I saw her bend down probably stepping into it and pulling it up her leg.

I felt that familiar thrill of excitement, when a girl is to be forced to strip because she has no option. It must be my main turn on.

I knew Helena had been told by now that she would have to permit the touching of strangers even to endure their desires, but I knew it would not really make an impact, until she was forced to walk naked in front of them. Nick told me the program for the evening. During the first number, the clients could only watch, as the girl walked backwards and forward along the podium. Nick would then introduce the second part through the PA system, explaining the payments. This way Helena would be standing naked before her leering clients, as her humiliation was explained.

I watched carefully, as she stood in the small bar, her red dress almost alight under the lights. Nick spoke to her and the music changed and became much louder. As if she had made up her mind, she quickly undid the buttons down her dress and slipped it off her shoulders, and she was nude. I could see Nick staring at her as she stood in front of him, his gaze moving up and down her nakedness. He waved her towards the podium as he introduced a new girl for the evening, through the microphone he had picked up from the side of the bar. She skipped up the three steps and was suddenly walking along the podium.

There was a cheer from the men, as she stepped along the narrow stage, her tits wobbling as she walked to the end and walked back. I'm sure Nick told her to walk back and forth a few times, to stimulate the crowd. And stimulate it she did, my cock was a stiff as a poker, as I enjoyed her utter humiliation. Naked in front of all these strangers dressed only in a garter and shoes. The spotlights picked out her beautiful nude form, her red nipples and dark thatch stood out and drew their eyes like magnets. She was exquisite, and there was more to come. This was no fanny trimmed whore but a beautiful, full breasted, maiden haired, women. The men leered up at her, all of them within half a metre, as she strode the length of the stage and back again. I'm sure by the end of the first track every cock in the place was throbbing. The music stopped and Nick jumped onto the stage, walking up to Helena where he threw his arm around her. As he explained the next part of the evening, he squeezed her tit with his fingers.

"And let me tell you friends these are lovely, right let the music start."

He led Helena to the first client who bent forward and paced a note in her garter. He must have said something as Helena bent forward and the man reached up and squeezed her tits. I could see him rubbing them all over, before taking each nipple and rolling them between his thumb and fingers. The next man reached up and after placing the money in her garter quickly slipped his hand between her legs. Over the next twenty minutes, I witnessed her degradation. Man after man fingered her, either from the front or behind by making her turn round and bend over. Nor was her anus spared, as I saw several fingers pushed up to the knuckles as she bent over in front of them. Her bum wriggled about, as the fingers probed her sex and bum hole. Her garter was bulging with notes from the men who fingered and fondled her openly in front of the rest of the room. Her buttocks were glistening from the oily fingers that had violated her sex.

Unfortunately all too soon the time was up, the music stopped and Nick led Helena off the stage. The tension in the room had taken a quantum leap, now was a time for those lusts to wait, brewing before the next girl. I saw Helena reach for her dress but was stopped by Nick who handed her a towel, waiting whist she wiped off the lubricant from her buttocks and belly. They then disappeared. I was wondering what happened between the dancers segment, as it was at least a hour and a half before Helena was on again. This was soon answered as Nick led a completely nude Helena over to my table followed by a waitress with a tray of champagne. All eyes followed her as she approached, and then she sat down opposite me.

"That was great Helena, you're a natural."

There was a small grudging smile from her, I knew she must have a secret wish to be displayed, but would never admit it.

"Where are my clothes?"

"You can't put them on Helena, it's the rules, there is no stripping allowed, so once you're naked you have to stay that way. Anyway why would you want to get dressed?"

We both laughed.

Nick waved to a waitress and very soon we were eating a great meal with a good vintage wine. This was enhanced by Having Helena eating totally starkers. I allowed her one drink, but after that it was mineral water, I was not going to let her get drunk. Nick and I talked whilst Helena sat. It had been a long time so we had lots to catch up on. Surprisingly enough we did not talk of our days at Uni, but talked of our lives after that. Nick had certainly done very well and judging by his big smile enjoyed every minute of it.

"So you get much time off?"

"Of course I have a lodge up in the lakes where I go fishing. I usually take a couple of the girls to look after me, and have a great time, you should come one weekend. I said I would look forward to that.

The time literally flashed by, as we talked.

"What time is Helena on again?"

"Oh about another 10 minutes?"

Helena was looking away at the other girl performing as I discretely dropped a small tablet into her drink. It dissolved instantly.

"Drink up Helena, it almost time for your turn."

Helena grimaced at me but did as she was told and finished off the half glass of mineral water. We talked a little more and then it was time for Helena to perform.

Again she was led off naked to the stage and as Nick introduced her one more time she was there in front of the audience her great tits swaying and wobbling in front of them. For almost hour she was mauled and fingered. Her cunt and anus poked and probed by fingers and thumbs. The wad of money in her garter was huge compared to the other dancers; they had obviously saved them for Helena's appearance. She stared straight ahead as the fingers entered her, but as the time move along I could see she was actually enjoying the attention she was receiving. In fact unless I was mistaken she was getting off on being humiliated like this.

At one point a large black dildo was introduced to her cunt and she was forced to stand there whilst it was thrust in and out of her body.

I could see the tell tell signs of the drug working as her5 fingers were starting to rub her genitals and nipples much to the crowds delight.

The half hour drew to a close and Nick Came over to Helena and again placed his arm around her fingering her tits. I could see she was desperately fighting the urge to masturbate. Her right hand had migrated to her pubes and was pressed against it. Her eyes looked out into the distance as the fire in her belly started to rise.

"Thank you gentlemen I hope you enjoyed the show tonight. As you know we have a competition running every Friday, with the lucky winner being photographed in nude with the most popular girl. So let's find the most popular girl."

As he spoke the other dancers were led up onto the stage until there were all three girls standing nude in front of the men.

"The girl who gets the most applause wins, so here we go."

One by one Nick led each girl along the catwalk to the claps and whistles of the crowd. And who should win dear reader, well you guessed. Helena had by far the biggest cheer.

The other girls left and Helena was left standing next to Nick.

"OK let's choose the lucky guy."

With which Nick drew a single note from Helena's garter.

"And the winner is Arnold, OK Arnold up you cum!" he laughed

The crowd cheered as a grinning middle aged man was led behind the bar and after a moment or two appeared with Arnold, naked, his cock dangling underneath amongst the tick bush of his pubes. He was balding with a pot belly and he was hairy all over. One of the girls led him up onto the stage by his cock, whilst the other men cheered. It was obvious his cock was getting bigger as it responded to the girls hand around it. The girl left him to walk the last few steps to Helena, by now his stiff cock stood out in front waggling to and fro as he moved.

He was moved close to Helena and she was told to place her arm around him for the photo, his cock grew even stiffer and stiffer as he enjoyed feeling her naked body against his.

"Right give her a hug Arnold."

He did as Nick said and grasped her, his arms surrounded her body, his erect cock sandwiched between them. One hand rubbing her back moving down to her buttocks feeling between her bum crack.

Helena hand slid down between the two of them obviously grasping his cock as she rubbed her breasts across his chest. They moved apart, his hands reached for her tits and squeezed them as she continued rubbing his cock.

Helena by now was finding the pressure to pleasure her body too much to resist and as she stroked Arnolds cock her other hand rubbed herself between her legs.

"Harder, squeeze my tits harder." She said to the man, who startled did as she said.

The men cheered them on as Helena rubbed herself against the hairy man's body, obvious enjoying the feel.

Helena started to moan quietly as she took Arnold s hand and slid it between her thighs. He started to feel her cunt with his fingers, whilst all the time Helena hand rubbed his cock. The crowd loved it and cheered them along never having seen a woman go so far in front of them.

"Fuck me, now quick,"

Helena turned and bending over and reaching up between her legs grasped Arnold cock and to his and the crowds amazement, slid it into her dripping cunt.

"Hard, fuck me hard, quickly."

Arnold need no more prompting and grasped her hips, furiously pumping his cock in and out of her. Helena hands stroked her clit and Arnolds balls and so it did not take long before there was a groan from Helena and a gasp from Arnold as they both climaxed, Arnold emptying his load into Helena's vagina. The crowd went wild and I smiled as Nick looked at me in amazement.

The action stopped and Helena stood her eyes closed as a dazed Arnold was led off the podium by one of the other surprised girls.

Nick came over to Helena and also led her away to much clapping from the appreciative crowd.

It was a while later that a dressed Helena was returned to me.

"Where did you find this woman? I could give her a spot every Friday if she is willing."

"Sorry Nick this is a one off, maybe another time. Well I think we have all enjoyed tonight so I'll take Helena home and don't forget the thing we talked about," I gestured to the Camera up above the stage.

"No problem I'll send it over later, and thanks Peri, that was amazing."

"OK Nick, I'll be in touch soon, I might even have another girl for you, I'm working on it."

"Excellent, see you later then."

With which I drove a sleepy Helena home and congratulated myself on another great night. Helena was now truly mine.

12