Sweet Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

His hands were everywhere, exploring her silken curves as if it were the first time, and Karina eagerly submitted to his touch, emitting little groans of pleasure as he found her most sensitive spots. Finally his hands returned once again to cup her breasts.

His voice was husky when he spoke, "You're breasts are even fuller now. It must be because of the babe."

A wave of tenderness washed over him, and he stretched his head up to gently sample her lips. His heart beat faster, as he savored her enthusiastic response, and he reached up to hold her face between his palms as he deepened the kiss.

Karina welcomed the invasion of his tongue, and she slanted her mouth across his, as she gripped his wide shoulders for support. Her blood pulsed through her veins, and she felt an echoing throbbing between her thighs. He rolled on top of her, and she clasped her legs around his hips, opening her body for whatever he might want of her.

His fingers were infinitely gentle, as they stroked her waist and hip, while his lips feathered kisses along her cheeks and temples. When he returned to take possession of her lips, she answered the demand in his kiss freely and snatched his breath with her own fevered demands. She rubbed her breasts against his chest, enjoying the rough feel of his shirt against her nipples.

Richard read her mind, and he savored her mouth fully before drifting lower to caress her nipple with his tongue. He nipped lightly on one engorged peak, pulling roughly with his teeth to send shards of pleasure through her swollen breasts. Red hot desire lanced through to her belly, as Karina threaded her fingers through his hair and arched her back freely offering her breast to him. She sighed with relief when he finally took the entire tingling nipple into his mouth and suckled it with satisfying thoroughness.

He settled in to feast on her breast, and she groaned in pleasure from his hot, stroking tongue. She felt the sticky wetness forming between her thighs long before his hand came to investigate. She caressed the back of his hand, moaning her approval as she spread her legs even wider apart for his bold exploration. His strong fingers slid inside her and coaxed even more heat from her loins, until she writhed upon the bed, mindless with need.

The aching emptiness grew stronger in the pit of her belly, and she had to have him inside her, or she felt she would go mad. Richard continued to caress her leisurely, as if he were in no rush. Karina clutched at his wrist and urgently ground her hips against his hand trying to get his fingers even deeper inside her, as she moaned pleadingly. He simply smiled and moved to her other breast to continue his sweet torture.

He probed with his fingers, and Karina couldn't gather a sane thought. All she could think about was the hypnotic, repetitive motion with which he stroked her, and her hips began to rock of their own accord to meet the thrusts of his fingers. Her moans became sobs of pleasure, as Richard found the tiny bud of her arousal and stroked it with his thumb while he slipped a third finger in to join the other two.

Her tight pussy ached with a mixture of pain and exquisite pleasure as he slipped in a fourth finger. Although his fingers weren't penetrating her as deeply as his cock usually did, they were able to spread apart and stretch her as they worked deep inside the tight passage. She moaned her approval, quickly coating his entire hand with her juices. She thought her body would shatter into pieces from the mind numbing pleasure he was evoking. She would have sold her soul at that moment to have him buried deep inside her.

Karina groaned and clasped her knees tightly around his arm. Her eyes implored him as she breathlessly pleaded, "Please, take me. Take me now!"

Richard released her nipple and cupped her face with one hand as he looked into her eyes. His eyes swept her body, pausing for a long moment on her quivering breasts, swollen and throbbing from his kisses. When he looked in her eyes, his were clouded with passion, and Karina knew he wanted her just as much as she wanted him. She wriggled impatiently against his hand that was still buried in her pussy and tried again, desperate for the feeling of his hardness thrusting deep within her.

"I want you inside me. Now! Please!"

"Not yet, my sweet. There are many things I want to teach you."

He kissed her deeply, as his fingers continued their sweet torture, and he returned his attention to her breast. Her mind reeled out of control, as he tortured her sensitive nipple. She tried to concentrate, but it was increasingly difficult to focus on anything other than his fingers, teeth, tongue and lips and what they were doing to her. What could he possibly have to teach her? He had made love to her so many times, surely her innocence was gone!

She ran her hand down his lightly furred chest, and copying his manner, she firmly pinched and kneaded his nipples. He trembled slightly, as her hand drifted lower, over his ribs and belly, enjoying the feel of his rippling muscles beneath her fingertips. When her hand reached his pulsing erection, she gripped him, wrapping her warm fingers around the solid length of him. He released her nipple and sucked in a breath, going very still and closing his eyes to maintain some semblance of control as his aching penis jumped toward the heat of her palm.

With a wicked grin, Karina lightly stroked the velvety tip, amazed to feel its softness, before she again closed her fingers around his broad length. Richard groaned in sweet agony and withdrew his hand from her pussy. He closed his hand over hers encouraging her to stroke him, and she heard him take another ragged breath and release it again as a groan of pure pleasure when she complied.

Karina opened her eyes wide. The smile that spread across her lips was reminiscent of the cat that had swallowed the prized canary, and she wriggled out from under his arm to lie alongside him. She lightly pushed his shoulder, and Richard dropped helplessly onto his back, watching her with a surprised look.

She stole his breath when she looked down in fascination to watch her hand gripping his penis. She caressed him and stroked him, wrapping her fingers around his engorged staff, and an expression of wonder played across her features at the response of his body to her touch. She copied his manner, teasing and caressing, first strong and then only lightly tracing his skin. For the first time, it was him who moaned through gritted teeth and clenched his hands into tight fists as he tried to cope with these wonderful sensations. He watched her face through lowered lids and thoroughly enjoyed her ministrations. God, she never stopped surprising him with her passion and boldness. He was the one who was supposed to be pleasuring her, and he felt like putty in her hands!

She bent and took his nipple in her mouth, trying out her new found knowledge. He clenched his teeth but could make no protest, as her hand continued to work its magic on his cock while her teeth nipped and nibbled. During all the times he had made love to a woman, not one of them had ever turned the tables on him and taken the initiative.

Karina smiled, as she remembered the many things he had done with her body here in this very bed. Perhaps she could use some of his own tactics to bring him pleasure. She used her teeth to make tiny nips along his belly, and he gasped when she took his engorged manhood into the hot, sweet cavern of her mouth.

He started to sit up, but she chuckled wickedly and pressed him back down, as she continued to use her scalding tongue to stroke him. He could do nothing but clench his fingers into her silky hair and groan with delight. He gripped her head and rocked further into her mouth, moaning as he felt the tip of his cock slipping down her throat.

Karina experimented, alternately licking, sucking and stroking until he was on the very brink of sanity and his breath came in ragged gasps. Hearing his desperate groans, Karina smiled to herself, realizing the full extent of her power to tease him, and for the first time realizing how much pleasure it brought her to please him.

When she finally settled into a steady rhythm, she teased his balls with gentle squeezes and soft caresses. Finally, she felt him swell in her mouth before he unleashed his hot, salty seed in pulsing waves. Karina inwardly smiled at his moans of appreciations as she swallowed convulsively. She kept licking and stroking him long after his spasms had faded, not satisfied until his penis had begun to stiffen again.

Finally, her own aching need urged her to abandon her play, and she traced fevered kisses back up to his mouth. She wanted him inside her, and she wasn't willing to wait any longer! He clasped her to his chest, and she could feel his heart thumping wildly against his ribcage. She straddled his hips and slowly impaled herself inch by slow, inexorable inch upon his throbbing cock, watching his eyes widen and then drop with his guttural groan of pleasure.

She rocked back, tucking her bottom under until he was buried to the hilt inside her wet, greedy sheath, and she shuddered in satisfaction at the fullness she felt inside her. He closed his eyes and moaned, as he felt the marvelous sense of perfect completion that he felt whenever he was buried so deeply inside her. He had never felt so connected to any other woman, and he knew his heart was hers to command.

She arched her neck, and her hair tumbled in shimmering waves down her back to fall on his thighs as she began to ride him with glorious abandon. He grasped her bottom and watched her movements, marveling at her naked glory. Her hair tumbled around her temptingly full breasts and seemed to frame them for his pleasure. Her taut nipples, still erect and hardened, peeked out through the golden tresses, and he reached up to tweak them again. She clenched her pussy around him in response, and he grinned as he gave them another hard squeeze.

Her skin glowed with a fine film of sweat as she ground her hips against his. Each time she impaled herself, her eyelids dipped, and soft moans escaped her. She looked at him through sultry, half-closed lids as her lips parted, and her tongue darted out to moisten them. She noticed how his eyes followed the motion, as if he were transfixed by her every move.

She desperately wanted his mouth on her nipple again, and she cupped one breast and bent to guide it to his mouth. He accepted her offering, taking her swollen nipple into his mouth. He pulled the tender flesh with his teeth and suckled ravenously as he tormented her other nipple with strong, relentless fingers.

Richard bit down hard, just as he squeezed her other nipple and thrust deep inside her. Karina came apart with a muffled scream. She clutched him to her breast and squeezed her knees around his hips to hold him still inside her as she shuddered with satisfaction. Richard closed his eyes and savored the glorious contractions of her pussy around his cock.

He waited as long as he could stand to for her to drift back to him before using his teeth to tug sharply on her nipple. Karina gasped and reflexively spread her knees wider as she took him even deeper inside her, stroking his cheek as he suckled her aching breast. Her moisture flowed freely over him, coating his cock until it made sloshing noises every time she sank down onto it.

Her breath came in pants of pleasure at the sensations he was evoking. Everywhere they were joined, her skin tingled and glowed with heat, and the fires began to build once again in her loins.

She couldn't get enough of the feeling of gliding down over his hard, slick shaft, and she groaned in appreciation as he gripped her hips and held her still while he thrust even deeper inside her. She hastened her pace and began a frenzied struggle to reach the pinnacle, where she knew she could sate her desire, but he grasped her hips firmly and forced her to slow down.

"Slowly," he rasped, releasing her breast. "I am not finished with you yet."

She groaned her frustration, but he merely smiled up at her and held her still for a long moment, letting his eyes devour her before rolling her underneath him. She landed on her back, with him still buried deep in her softness, and she looked up at him in surprise.

Lifting up on his arms, he grasped both her hands in his and raised them above her head taking control of their lovemaking once more, as he thrust into her with long, evocative, unhurried strokes. He could feel how deeply he was inside her, nudging against her womb with every thrust, and he had to concentrate not to give in to the urge to culminate their lovemaking now. He was determined to take her even higher up the mountain of pleasure, to show her planes of sensation she hadn't even guessed were there.

"You're beautiful," he murmured, and then he bent and drank deeply of her lips.

His hands explored every inch of her body, and she writhed helplessly on the bed, near the verge of insanity with the intensity of her need. His strokes remained steady and slow, keeping her at the threshold of ecstasy, but not letting her fall over the edge. She dug her heels into his flanks, encouraging him to go faster, but he continued his leisurely pace.

Without warning, he withdrew from her, and before she could protest, he rolled her onto her stomach. He placed several pillows under her hips and spread her thighs wide, leaving her totally vulnerable to his whim. He knelt between her legs, with one hand on her back holding her still while he watched his fingers playing on the sensitive, throbbing flesh between her thighs.

From this position, she couldn't rush their lovemaking, and he could stretch out her pleasure. She could feel her hot slickness, and heard him draw in a sharp breath as he watched his fingers probing her in fascination.

"My God, you are beautiful," he repeated in awe, as her swollen folds opened to welcome him, blossoming like a rose.

He relished the cries of pleasure escaping from Karina as she writhed helplessly on the bed. Though his unhurried strokes were driving her crazy with need, Karina couldn't protest, because he was simply returning her earlier caresses. She glimpsed his face over her shoulder and saw his devilish smile before he bent and pressed his lips to her softness.

When she would have squirmed away, he held her firmly by the hips and savored her with his mouth. Her world careened and whirled as he nipped her flesh lightly with his teeth, sending waves of pure pleasure through her, and she shivered with desire. His tongue probed her, and he licked her soft folds until she was nearly delirious. He blew and licked, delved and suckled until she could hardly breathe. When he sucked hard on her clit, she could no longer hang on, and she tumbled over the brink, surrendering to sensation.

Shudders of pure delight racked her body. Karina floated on a cloud, feeling disconnected and peaceful, as familiar spasms gripped her belly. When she finally returned to earth, she became aware that Richard's fingers were again playing in her pussy, as he watched the enraptured expression on her face.

He smiled again, almost wickedly and knelt between her thighs. He plunged into her with a powerful thrust from behind, forcing her breath out in a rush. With her hips propped on the pillows, her pelvis was tilted to allow him even deeper penetration, and he groaned his approval. Her pussy stretched to accommodate him, and her eyes opened wide as he rammed against her womb again and again.

He held her hips still, as he prepared to take her up the final slope of passion, and his thrusts were fast and deep. He shuddered as he watched his slick length repeatedly disappearing into her velvety, wet heat, and his hands slid over her belly to splay across her midriff. She was so tight and hot and wet that he couldn't get enough of her, and he groaned wishing he could stay buried inside her forever.

His strokes were so hard that they lifted her off the pillows. He kneaded her breasts and squeezed her nipples hard enough to bring tears to her eyes, and she clasped her hands on top of his and groaned her appreciation, encouraging the rough treatment. His teeth grazed her neck as he surged inside her, and her skin felt as if it were on fire wherever he touched. She knew she was his to do with as he wished, and she offered herself to him shamelessly, as he worshipped her body with his own.

They were both frantic with need, groaning and straining to get that tiny bit closer, that fraction of an inch deeper. Karina gasped when his hand drifted lower to find the sensitive bud of her arousal, swollen and throbbing. He caressed it with his thumb, all the while ramming home with forceful thrusts. With one final deep stroke, he pushed her over the edge, and she screamed as she clenched around him. His cock responded to her spasms, firing his seed deep inside her.

It was a long time later, before she returned to her senses. She was lying on her stomach, and Richard was sprawled on her back, his breathing still ragged. She smiled lazily and reached up to run her fingers through his damp hair, as she enjoyed the steady thump of his heart on her back and the warm, sweaty feel of his skin sliding against her own.

He finally roused and withdrew from her as he rolled on his back, pulling her to lie beside him. Her head nestled upon his shoulder, and his strong arms encircled her. Neither of them spoke, for they didn't want to break the spell. Their lovemaking had been very different this time, a true sharing and giving rather than demands and capitulation. They were both awed by the change.

Richard gradually became aware that Karina's breathing had grown slow and steady, and he smiled, knowing she was sleeping peacefully. He pulled the sheet over them and tucked it around her, placing a light kiss upon the top of her head. He inhaled deeply and savored her delicate womanly scent. She smiled in her sleep and snuggled against him. An overwhelming tenderness gripped his heart, and all his protective instincts emerged as he held her, knowing she was carrying his child. He loved Karina, more than he had ever loved any woman.

His course of action was clear now. He had to find some way to make her forgive him for everything he had done to her. One way or another, he would carve out a future for them together. His plan for revenge was no longer important. Karina and the babe in her belly, the babe that he had planted there, were all that mattered in his world. He kissed her hair once more before drifting into contented sleep beside her.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers