Sweet Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Richard dove to the side just as the pistol fired. A searing pain erupted in his chest, as he fell to the ground. He moaned and rolled onto his back. Looking up, he saw the other man grinning down at him with triumph. He yanked the scarf from Richard's head and smeared it with his blood, before he turned and left the tent.

Richard moaned again, feeling a weariness like he had never felt before. He could hear Samiya's shrieks, but he didn't have the strength to turn and look at her. He lay still, as coldness seeped through his body.

How wrong he had been, about William Sinclair, about his plans for revenge, and especially about Karina! He had been so sure that she loved him. His mind groped for another explanation for her actions, but he couldn't think of one. Rawlins couldn't have known so much about Richard's relationship with Karina, unless she had told him the details herself.

Richard tried to blot out the searing pain in his chest, and he felt his lifeblood draining out on the ground beneath him. His vision clouded, growing dimmer as his lids felt suddenly very heavy, and he let them drop over his eyes. His last thought was to wonder why Karina had betrayed him, before blackness closed in around him, carrying him into oblivion.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers