Sweet Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Karina blushed even deeper. If they only knew the things she and Richard had done in their bed! She may have been taken against her will at first, but she had become Richard's more than willing mistress. Her father would never understand if he were to find out that how shamefully wanton his daughter had become! When she spoke, her voice was almost inaudible.

"Papa, I don't understand. At first, he kept me as his prisoner. I know this may come as a shock to you, but I love him, and he loves me too. Why would he return me to you without even talking to me first?" She shook her head in bemusement. "The whole thing doesn't make any sense to me."

Her mind raced to find another explanation, but nothing came to mind. Unless Richard had told her father these things, how would he have known them? And how else would she have gotten here if Richard was not the one who brought her?

William exchanged another nervous glance with Rawlins before continuing. "Bryant said as much. He laughed and said that you were in love with him, and he was amused by the fact that you thought he was in love with you. He said that was always part of his plan. The more pain he gave you, the better his revenge would be against me."

Lord Rawlins nodded his head in agreement. "Karina, he never intended to keep you with him. He said he had another woman, Samiya. He said he was in love with her, and he was just waiting to get rid of you so he could marry her."

Karina shook her head firmly as tears welled in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks unheeded. "No! I don't believe it. He would never do that! He loves me, I know he does!"

All her old doubts resurfaced to haunt her. Samiya had often taunted her with the fact that she would be Richard's wife. Perhaps the other woman knew more than she did. Karina felt an overwhelming urge to see Richard.

"Where is he, I must speak with him?" Her heart congealed with fear when she noticed the nervous glance that passed between the two men. "Papa, where is he? I need to see him right away!" she repeated, her voice rising in panic.

Her father looked down briefly before meeting her eyes. He took one of her hands between both of his and spoke very gently. "Karina, Bryant is dead. He can never hurt you again."

Karina gasped in horror, as her world careened around her. She suddenly felt very faint, but she shook her head vigorously.

"No! I don't believe you! Why are you telling me this?" She began to sob in earnest now, and her father squeezed her hand gently, helpless to comfort her.

"Karina, it's true. The man tried to kill me, and Lord Rawlins shot him to save my life."

Karina whirled to stare in horror at Lord Rawlins. He was sitting forward in his seat, and his concern for her was evident on his face.

"You . . . you killed him?" she stammered, as she pinned him with an accusing glare.

Lord Rawlins met her eyes without flinching. "I had to. He was going to murder your father. Besides, after all he had done to you, I was crazy with jealousy. He mocked me with the details of how he had enjoyed you in his bed. It ripped my heart to shreds to hear him defame you so heartlessly."

Karina simply couldn't believe what she was hearing. Richard loved her! She had felt it in every fiber of her being. She shook her head, in a daze.

"He would never do such a thing! He loves me!" Her voice was slightly hysterical, and she looked from one to the other as she tried to convince them.

Rawlins reached to cover one of her hands, but she jerked her hand away as if she had been burned. "Karina, don't you understand? He wanted you to think he loved you, but he was only using you to get revenge. He never had any feelings for you. He only wanted to hurt you and your father."

Karina turned away and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. "I don't believe you! He can't be dead! I would know if he were, I would feel it!" she cried desperately, but the words sounded hollow, even to her own ears.

Lord Rawlins rose and walked to the side table, where he had placed a small package, wrapped in brown paper. He brought it to her, and she took it with shaking hands. "What is this?" she whispered.

Lord Rawlins gave her a sympathetic smile. "Open it and you will see."

Karina carefully unwrapped the paper and the blood drained out of her face. Folded neatly inside was Richard's head scarf, smeared with blood. "Oh God! No, it isn't possible." She felt as if she would faint, and her head dropped listlessly onto the back of her chair.

Lord Rawlins knelt beside her father and looked up at her earnestly. "I'm sorry, Karina, but I had to kill him. You have to understand, he tried to kill your father."

Karina clutched the scarf to her bosom and released a moaning cry. "I can't believe it! I can't believe it!" she wailed miserably.

She had to get away from them before she collapsed. She jumped to her feet and stepped past the two men, as she raced from the room. She had to be alone! She could hear her father calling to her, but she kept running, up the stairs and straight to her room. She slammed the door and threw herself across her bed.

Her heart ached in her chest, and wracking sobs shook her body. There was no doubt the scarf belonged to Richard. She would have recognized it anywhere, but her mind rebelled at the thought of him lying bloody and cold on the sand. She didn't want to believe the things her father and Lord Rawlins had told her, but she could find no other logical explanation for the events that had happened. Unless Richard had contacted her father, he wouldn't have known where to find her.

She couldn't believe how wrong she had been about Richard. She had been convinced that he loved her and that he wanted their child. She felt so humiliated. Richard's betrayal ripped at her heart until she could barely breathe.

She sobbed until she had no tears left, and even then she remained curled on the bed in a miserable heap. Her hand drifted down to her belly, and she gently smoothed the fabric over her abdomen. What about the babe? Even after Richard had rejected her so cruelly, she still loved him, and she felt some small comfort that she carried his child inside her. At least, she would always have that small part of him that she could cherish tenderly. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut. Would this pain ever end?

*********

Karina fell into an exhausted sleep. Jumbled images of her time with Richard flowed together in her dreams. Strong arms pulled her back against a solid chest while warm hands cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples until they stood stiffly erect.

"I want you, Karina. Are you ready to pleasure me?" Richard whispered, trailing hot kisses along her nape while he squeezed harder on her nipples.

"Yes," she gasped. Her nipples throbbed delightfully, and she could feel moisture beginning to pool between her thighs.

"You belong to me," he rasped, nudging her thighs apart with one knee. He stroked her swollen folds, smiling at her wetness. "Say it," he murmured.

"I belong to you," she sighed.

"You'll do anything to bring me pleasure, won't you," he taunted.

"Yes...anything." She moaned and opened her legs wider as he probed her pussy with two long fingers.

He abruptly pulled his fingers out of her, and grinned when she whimpered. He held his hand in front of her face, and she could see her moisture glistening on his fingers.

"How shameless you are, Karina. I barely have to touch you, and you behave like a harlot. Don't you have any pride at all?"

Karina whimpered and squirmed, squeezing her eyes tightly shut against the mocking look on his face. "Please Richard. Please make love to me!"

Richard laughed and shoved his wet fingers into her mouth, smiling while she licked them clean. "Make love to you? I don't love you. I only want to use your lovely, ripe body. But first, I want to hear you beg." When she shook her head in denial, he squeezed hard on her nipple. "Beg me, Karina. Beg me to use you for my pleasure."

"Please don't, Richard. I love you!"

He stuck his fingers back into her pussy and stroked her tauntingly while his other hand continued to torture her nipple. He abruptly withdrew his fingers, causing her to gasp.

"Beg me to use you," he needled.

"Please," she moaned. "Please use me for your pleasure. Please, I need you!"

He chuckled and turned her to face him. "I intend to." He drew her hand down the length of his pulsating erection and grinned. "Service me first with your mouth, and maybe...if you are a very good girl...I might give you some relief."

Karina eagerly wriggled lower until her face was even with his groin. She opened her mouth wide and sighed with relief when he shoved his cock past her lips. She was desperate to please him, licking, sucking and stroking him with her tongue while he fed his cock down her throat with rough thrusts.

"That's it, Karina. Suck it all down. That's my good little whore. Ummm...just the way I like it. Now put your fingers inside yourself. That's it. Show me that you have no shame."

Karina was quick to comply, shoving two fingers as far as she could into her needy pussy. She glanced up and saw him laughing as he watched her, and she worked even harder to please him. She was ecstatic when she felt him beginning to swell in her mouth, because she knew she had pleased him. She buried her nose in his curly black hair and sucked even harder. He fired his creamy, hot seed into her throat in a seemingly endless tide, and he chuckled as she worked to keep up.

"Good, Karina. Swallow it all. Keep going. You aren't finished yet, there's still more."

Karina could barely breathe by the time he finished and withdrew from her mouth. She looked up at him hopefully.

"Please," she whispered. "Please, I need you."

Richard pushed her off of him and stood up. He raked her naked form with his eyes and grinned. "Too bad, Karina. I'm tired of you. You don't mean anything to me. You are nothing but a shameless whore." He turned and left without a backward glance.

"No," Karina cried. "Please don't leave me, I need you! I love you!"

She awoke with a gasp and sat up on the bed. She was sweating, and her breasts were pulled free of her tight bodice. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist, and her fingers were still wet with her juices. Her whole body was tense, and she desperately needed relief. She covered her face with her hands and moaned. What had she become?

Karina felt so foolish for having believed that she meant anything to Richard. She should have known that he was only using her. The fact that she had performed so willingly in his bed, indeed that she had pleasured him so completely, only served to increase her humiliation.

Her cheeks burned, as she thought about the times he had taken her body, using her for his pleasure. The most bitter irony was that despite what she now knew, she still loved him. Even if he didn't love her, she couldn't change her emotions any more than she could will herself to stop breathing.

She was brought abruptly back to the present by a knock on her door. "Who is it," she asked, scrambling to straighten her clothing.

Her father's voice came softly through the oak panel. "It's me, child. May I come in?"

"Just a minute," she cried.

Karina quickly checked her reflection, making sure nothing was amiss before opening the door for her father. His eyes scanned her face, and his concern was evident when he saw her swollen eyes and blotchy red face. He opened his arms, and Karina was happy to be squeezed tightly against his broad chest.

"Oh Papa!" her voice cracked on the words, and tears threatened again. She felt so humiliated and hurt that she couldn't meet his eyes. "You must be very disappointed in me," she murmured miserably.

William squeezed her tighter and kissed the top of her hair. "Karina, I am not disappointed in you. I am only angry at myself that I was not able to protect you. This should never have happened, and it is my fault for not watching over you more diligently."

Karina shook her head. "No, Papa. There was no way you could have anticipated that I would be abducted from the ball. It's hard to believe that it happened even now."

William tenderly stroked Karina's hair, as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat. He led her to her bed and sat beside her on the edge, still cradling her head against his shoulder.

"My beautiful Karina. You have no idea how much I worried about you. I was sure that you had run away because of me and the arguments we had about your future." Karina pulled away slightly to look up at him, and he met her eyes with tenderness. "I'm so sorry for all the pain that you have suffered because of my refusing to listen to you. I keep thinking that if you hadn't been angry at me, you wouldn't have wandered away."

Karina placed a gentle finger across his lips. "No, Papa. You didn't cause me to be abducted. It was not of your doing, and you couldn't have foreseen it." She gave him a trembling smile before looking down at her hands in her lap. "The pain I am suffering is because of Richard. I honestly believed that he loved me." She looked up at her father imploringly, as tears swam in her eyes. "I know it may have been wrong for me to love him after everything he had done, but I couldn't help myself. I still can't." The last words were choked off, and she swallowed hard.

A long moment passed, as William searched for the right words to reassure her. Finally, he released a long sigh. "Karina, what happened is not your fault. That man had you under his control. He used your vulnerability to make you think you loved him, but with time, you will realize that what you felt for him is far from love."

Karina didn't believe him for a moment, but she refused to argue with him. She took a deep breath and met her father's eyes unflinchingly. "Papa, there's something I need to tell you."

William reached out to squeeze her hand. "You know you can tell me anything," he said softly.

Karina swallowed hard before continuing. "Papa, I...I already know that I am carrying Richard's child." Her father sighed grimly, but she continued, "I know you might not understand this, but I am happy about the babe." Her eyes dropped to her lap once again. "Although I was betrayed, I believed that my child was conceived in love." Her eyes rose pleadingly to her father seeking his understanding, as salty tears rolled down her cheeks once again.

William reached out to cup her cheek in his palm, as his thumb brushed the tears from her face. "Oh Karina, I am sorry for the way things have worked out, but for the child's sake, you must carry on. You have to think of your own welfare, as well as your child's."

Karina looked at him suspiciously, and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck standing up. "What are you saying, Papa?"

"I'm saying that although you were deceived by Bryant, there is someone who really does love you and wants you to be his wife. Lord Rawlins still wants to marry you, even though he knows you might be carrying another man's child. I want you to accept his offer." Karina was already shaking her head, but he went on firmly. "Karina, listen to me. Stuart may be the only man who is still willing to marry you. Though I have tried to minimize the damage to your reputation, there has been some scandal surrounding your disappearance, and all of your suitors except Stuart withdrew their proposals several weeks ago. Stuart already knows that you might be expecting a child. He loves you enough to overlook that, and most men wouldn't be as understanding."

William raised her chin and waited for her to meet his eyes. "He has promised to acknowledge any child you may be bearing as his own, and to raise it with dignity. Your baby will be accepted into society and have all the advantages to which it is entitled."

Karina abruptly rose and went to the window to stare out into the black night, as she wrung her hands in agitation. Her mind rebelled at her father's words. "Papa, I can't marry Lord Rawlins. I hate him, I always have! He is the man who killed Richard, and I will never forgive him."

William came to stand behind her and turned her around gently by her shoulders to face him. "Karina, he killed Lord Bryant not only to save your reputation, but to save my life. Had the man lived, I might have killed him myself for the things he did to you. Lord Rawlins loves you and would do anything for you!"

Karina shook her head vigorously. "No, Papa! simply can't marry Lord Rawlins!"

"Karina, you don't know how distraught he was when you disappeared. He has been working himself tirelessly trying to find you, and he never gave up hope. When we got word of your whereabouts, I couldn't have stopped him from reaching your side. He was determined to see you brought safely home. I am convinced that he loves you deeply, and even if you don't love him now, I hope that you can grow to love him over time." William saw Karina shaking her head, and his voice took on a stern note, and he spoke slowly. "Karina, you have to think about your child's welfare. Would you have your child, my grandchild, raised as a bastard?"

"No, but Papa . . ."

"No buts, Karina! You know that our family will gladly accept and love your child no matter how it was conceived, but society won't be so accepting. If you choose to raise your child alone, it will be shunned by those in polite society. If you bear a son, he will have no chance to attend a good school or rub shoulders with his peers as he should. And heaven forbid that you should bear an illegitimate daughter! She would have no chance whatsoever to find a suitable husband. You would be dooming your child to a life as an outcast, and that is not fair. Especially considering that there is a good, loving man waiting to claim the baby as his own and protect it from society's cruel judgement."

Karina moaned miserably and looked down at her hands. The tears flowed freely down her cheeks, as she realized that once again, she had very little choice in the matter. She would have to give herself in marriage to a man she hated, or cause great pain and shame for her child through her refusal. She couldn't bear the thought of her baby being labeled a bastard, and she knew society would be very cruel indeed in condemning both her and her child.

William waited patiently, as he sensed her resolve softening. Finally, he hugged her tightly against his chest and kissed her on the top of the head. "Karina, Stuart loves you very much. He has vowed to make you forget all the hurt that you have suffered." William leaned back to study her face. "I know it is hard for you to believe me, but sometimes love takes time to grow in a marriage. Stuart already loves you, and I am certain that the two of you will be very happy together."

Karina swallowed hard. She couldn't tell him that she would never be able to love another man. She had already given her heart to Richard, and although he hadn't returned her love, she couldn't turn away from his memory so easily. If she accepted Lord Rawlins' proposal, it would only be to spare her child from future pain.

Besides, she thought bitterly, the only man she would ever love was dead. If she had the option of waiting for him to return to her, she would wait forever. However, that was not going to happen now, and every day she delayed only made matters worse for her unborn child. As it was, she knew the well-bred matrons of society would whisper about her, and there would be much finger counting as they speculated on the date of her child's conception. It would be much better for everyone involved, if she agreed to a hasty marriage to Lord Rawlins.

She drew a shaky breath and released it as a long sigh. Regardless of the pain it caused her, she would do what was best for the child. Meeting her father's eyes, she spoke softly, so that he had to strain to hear the words.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers