Sweet Revenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Karina trembled, but she slowly began to stroke his flesh. Her eyes were downcast, and she cringed with shame, both from her memories and what her husband was forcing her to do.

"Look at me!" he commanded, and she did so.

He watched her, as she deftly stroked him, and he moaned in pleasure. Tears flowed freely down her face, mixing with the blood that dripped from her lip, but she kept her eyes glued on his, as he had demanded.

"You are such an apt pupil. I knew that beneath your haughty exterior, you were nothing but a filthy slut."

Karina's whole body was shaking, and it was evident from the gleam in his eyes that he was enjoying her torture. He tightened his fingers in her hair and pulled her face down to his as he plundered her mouth, causing her lip to bleed more profusely. Her eyes pleaded with him, but he merely chuckled. Grasping her once again by her hair, he dragged her face to his groin and smeared his erection in the blood and tears on her face.

"Suck it," he commanded sharply.

Karina reluctantly complied, gagging reflexively as he held her head steady and rammed his cock deep into her throat. She was sobbing uncontrollably as he forced her head up and down on his penis. His moans of ecstasy attested to the fact that he was truly enjoying the power he had over her. Karina tried not to breathe so she wouldn't smell him and be sick again.

After what seemed like an eternity, he swelled in her mouth. He groaned with pleasure and ground her face against him while he spurted into her throat. Karina swallowed convulsively, feeling an overwhelming urge to vomit again as she struggled to swallow fast enough. A small amount of his cum leaked out and dribbled down her chin. When his pleasurable spasms finally ended, Stuart lifted her by the hair and frowned at the tiny stream of creamy fluid.

"I'm afraid that you have made a mess, my dear. I shall have to punish you for that."

He gave her an evil smile and hauled her to her feet. Karina was trembling uncontrollably as Stuart made her kneel on the foot of the bed. He shoved her face down onto the sheets with her ass high in the air. He nudged the insides of her knees wide apart, and she felt horribly exposed and vulnerable, knowing that her ass and pussy were fully visible to him.

"If you move, or make so much as a whisper of sound, this will be much worse for you," Stuart purred, running his fingers down the crack of her bottom. "Have you ever been spanked before, Karina?"

His question caused Karina's whole body to tense with fear. Stuart saw her reaction and laughed as he went to fetch a belt from his wardrobe drawer.

"I thought not. It is obvious that your father has always spoiled you, and that's why you have become such a haughty bitch." Stuart folded the belt in two and wound the ends around his hand before he trailed the cool leather across Karina's exposed bottom. "I'm going to enjoy this, Karina. I've been waiting for this for an eternity."

Without warning, he brought the belt down across Karina's buttocks with a loud thwack. She screamed and squirmed, clamping her hands onto her burning bottom without thinking. She could feel a welt already beginning to rise on the tender flesh.

"Be still!" Stuart yanked her hands away and directed them back to the bed. "That will cost you an extra ten lashes, Karina. Now, you will remain silent and still for your punishment, do you understand?"

Karina was too shocked to answer him. He brought the belt down even harder across her bottom.

"Answer me!" he shouted.

"Yes," she gasped through teeth that were gritted against the pain and the urge to squirm.

Again, Stuart brought the belt down with force. "You will address me as sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

As Stuart began to whip her in earnest, Karina buried her face against the mattress to muffle her whimpers of pain. Her tears flowed freely and dripped onto the bed. Stuart lashed her with the belt, covering her entire bottom, the backs of her thighs, and even her pussy with fiendish strokes of the leather.

She felt faint by the time he was satisfied and tossed the belt aside. He ran his hands admiringly over her backside, squeezing the welts to exacerbate the pain and chuckling when Karina whimpered and flinched. He grasped her hips and entered her forcefully from behind with a satisfied grunt. Karina struggled not to gag, as he groaned with delight. She could taste her own blood and tears, and she teetered on the brink of insanity as he raped her yet again.

She had envisioned an unpleasant night, but she had never in her wildest dreams thought her new husband would be torturing her like this. He continued to ram into her for what seemed like eons, toying with her mercilessly, before he finally climaxed once again. He dug his fingers into her hips to hold her still as he poured himself inside her with delighted moans of pleasure. Karina shuddered from his guttural grunts and final thrusts, but this time, she managed not to vomit with revulsion.

Totally satisfied, Stuart collapsed upon the pillows, yanking her down beside him. He wound his fist into her hair and fell into a deep sleep almost immediately, as his new bride sobbed quietly at his side.

Karina's whole body quivered with pain. Her cheeks and lips throbbed, her nipples were mottled with dark bruises and tooth marks, her entire bottom felt like it was on fire, and the tender flesh of her pussy felt like it had been ripped apart from his chafing entry.

Karina lay perfectly still, not able to pull up the sheet to cover herself, because Stuart was lying on top of it. She couldn't even pull her hair away from him for fear of inciting more violence, and she lay shaking and terrified at his side. God help her, how was she going to survive this?

*********

It was impossible for Karina to sleep, acutely aware of every small move her husband made in the bed. She was almost afraid to breathe, for fear of awakening him. At some point, he disentangled his hand from her hair, and she managed to move to the far edge of the bed. She held her breath, as she touched her feet onto the floorboards, praying that they wouldn't creak beneath her weight. She was shivering from nervous shock and the slight chill that permeated the room, and she didn't have so much as a robe to cover her nakedness.

Keeping a cautious eye on Stuart, she tiptoed to the dressing room door and bit her trembling lip, as she eased it open. The door creaked softly, and Karina froze, her heart pounding against her ribcage. Stuart didn't even move in the large bed, and she released her breath in a soundless sigh.

She silently retreated through the door and closed it behind her. There was no key to lock it. She estimated it to be around two in the morning, and there were no sounds of activity in the house.

As quietly as possible, she groped her way through the darkened dressing room, bumping her knee into a low stool on the way, but managing to stifle her cry of pain. She located the door to her adjoining bedroom and slipped through it quickly. Again, she found that there was no key with which to lock the door. Small slivers of moonlight filtered through the curtains, providing the only light in the room. Karina stood for a moment, letting her eyes adjust to the dim light, before she made her way to a bedside table.

She located and lit a candle, and crossed quickly to one of her trunks. She frantically rifled through the contents, looking for a dress or robe that she could don without assistance. She finally managed to find a nightgown and a long, velvet robe with a high collar and long sleeves. It was the best she could do.

Karina slipped into the gown and robe and was immediately thankful for the robe's warmth. She looked further, until she found a pair of sturdy shoes, and she slipped them on her bare feet, buckling them as quickly as her trembling fingers would allow.

She blew out the candle, plunging the room into darkness again, and she waited a moment longer for her eyes to readjust, then she quietly made her way to the hallway door. She opened it just a crack and peeked out into the hall. There was no sign of activity, and she gave a silent prayer of thanks. Tiptoeing as quickly as she dared, she made her way past her husband's bedroom and toward the top of the stairs.

Her father's house was not very far away, and although it might take her an hour or more, she was sure she could reach there on foot. She made it as far as to the top of the stairs, and she nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard her husband's mocking voice from just behind her. She had been so sure he was sound asleep!

"Where are you going, my dear," he purred the words almost gently, but Karina wasn't fooled.

Her eyes darted nervously toward the stairs, and she gestured weakly. "I...um...I was going to get some warm milk. I couldn't sleep."

Stuart smiled and gripped her upper arm cruelly, as he dragged her back into his room. "We shall have to remedy that. I can't have you restless."

He closed the door with a definite click, and Karina's throat suddenly went dry with dread. He turned to her and raked her from head to toe, pausing for a long moment on her shoes. With a cold smile, he reached out and untied the belt of her robe and slid it off her trembling shoulders. He gripped the neckline of her filmy gown and split it all the way down the front in one rending tear. Karina screamed and tears sprang to her eyes, as she stared up at him in terror. He roughly yanked the remnants of the garment down her arms and let them float to the floor.

He looked down at her shoes and raised an eyebrow mockingly. "You won't be needing those shoes. Take them off," he said simply.

Karina complied, feeling like a terrible coward as she crouched naked before him to unbuckle the shoes. Finally, she managed to unfasten them with shaking fingers, and Stuart grasped her elbow and jerked her upright to face him once again.

"Karina, my dear, I don't like to be lied to," he whispered almost gently. "Don't ever try to escape from me again."

He stared intently into her eyes, before drawing back a fist to strike her. He hit her hard across the face, knocking her to the floor, and she screamed with pain.

"Please..."

"Did you think your father would protect you?" he asked softly. "It would be a pity if any harm came to him or that lovely little sister of yours because they were trying to keep you from your husband."

He kicked her in the side. Karina grunted in agony, and she began to sob as she stared up at him with terrorized eyes. He yanked her to her feet and shook her like a rag doll.

"Now, get back in my bed where you belong, slut!"

Karina hastily complied, feeling like the lowest coward. As her husband joined her in the bed, she wondered frantically where all her courage had gone. Stuart directed her onto her hands and knees on the bed and knelt behind her, lewdly caressing her buttocks as she trembled in fear. He retrieved a small bottle of scented oil from the bedside table and dribbled some in the crack of her bottom. When she felt him rubbing the oil around her anus, she panicked and tried to struggle.

"Please, don't..."

Stuart grabbed her by the hair and hit her several times until she was stunned into submission. Before she could recover her senses, he shoved his entire penis into her ass. Karina's scream of pain mixed with his loud grunt of satisfaction. He gripped her hips in a cruel hold and plunged in and out of her while she writhed in agony before him.

To avoid the pain, her mind groped for something to hang on to, and memories of Richard flowed through her panicked brain. She concentrated hard to fill in the details of her remembered images. As Stuart's groans and grunts filled her ears, she imagined that it was Richard filling her, stroking her, probing her, kissing her. She summoned all her mental power and managed to block out some of what Stuart did to her, and when he finally tensed and groaned his satisfaction, Karina clung to Richard's memory long after he had withdrawn from her quivering body.

At some point, Karina fell into an exhausted sleep, and her dreams were chaotic. It seemed like only a few moments had passed before she felt a firm shake on her shoulder. She opened her eyes, one of them so swollen, she could only see through a tiny slit, and looked up to see the smiling face of her husband, standing beside the bed.

He was fully dressed in an elegant suit. She jerked awake and scrambled as far as she could away from him. She looked like some wild creature he had captured. He chuckled with amusement and sat on the edge of the bed, watching his bride quivering in terror.

"What's the matter, darling? Didn't you sleep well?" He laughed aloud at his cruel jibe, as Karina remained mute.

He cocked his head to the side and assessed her battered features. Her left eye was darkly bruised and almost swollen shut, and her bottom lip was twice its normal size. Another large bruise mottled her right cheek, and there was a dark purple patch marring the perfection of her creamy jaw. In all, she looked like hell, and he clucked in disapproval.

"My dear, I hope you understand what I had to teach you last night. I hate to see you looking so...hideous. It detracts from my pleasure." An evil grin split his lips. "As long as you obey me and don't try to escape from me again, we won't need to repeat this lesson. Do you understand?" Karina gave him a small nod, and he smiled broadly. "Good. Now come here."

Karina's heart trembled in her breast, and though she desperately wanted to deny him, she couldn't find the courage. Swallowing hard, she cautiously scooted nearer on the bed. He reached out and gently pulled her the few remaining feet, holding her across his lap.

He swooped to claim her bruised lips, and she remained totally passive in his embrace, letting him kiss her while his hands skimmed over her breasts. He nudged her thighs apart and shoved two fingers inside her, using his thumb to flick her clit. If he was disappointed that her pussy wasn't wet, he didn't show it. When he finally raised his head and looked down at her, his smile was smug.

"You see? I can be gentle too." He touched her bruised cheek. "Now I can't have you going around looking like this. What would the servants think?" He gave a short laugh. "You will stay in my room until I give you permission to do otherwise, do you understand?" Again, Karina gave a hesitant nod. "Good. I have business to attend this morning, but I promise to hurry back as quickly as possible. I am going to lock you inside this room, but I will send Sophie up to assist you with your bath and bring your breakfast. When I return, I expect you to be naked and waiting in my bed. Is that clear?"

Karina nodded again. Stuart set her from him and rose to leave, pausing at the door. His smirk was elementally evil.

"I hope you won't try to disobey me. I would hate to have to give you another lesson in obedience." He smiled broadly and made his exit, locking the door behind him with a loud click.

Karina released the breath that she had been holding, and she began to tremble. She managed to stagger from the bed, every step an agony, and made her way to the mirror that stood in the corner of the room. She pushed her long hair back and surveyed her image in the glass. Her entire body was covered with bruises and scratches, and her face was nearly unrecognizable. She dropped to her knees, sobbing in absolute misery. She had never felt so hopeless, and if she had been able at that moment, she would have put an end to her own despair.

**********

The next few weeks seemed like an eternity for Karina. She was only a hollow shell of her former self. Stuart delighted in every humiliation and every terror he could concoct for her.

Karina learned very quickly not to fight him, as doing so only incited his anger and then her suffering was increased. She had almost no appetite, and what little sleep she managed to find was haunted by terrible nightmares.

Stuart kept her locked in their rooms until the damage to her face had completely healed, and after that first night, he was careful not to leave any bruises where anyone else could see them. The servants attributed Karina's seclusion to exhaustion from performing her wifely duties. There was much head wagging and gossiping among the servants, but they never guessed the true reason she never left her husband's bedroom.

Of course, her maid, Sophie, knew about the abuse she suffered. Sophie was a mousy young thing that always kept her eyes carefully averted, and she never commented on the bruises her mistress had. Karina sometimes wondered if the maid weren't more afraid of Stuart than she was.

Karina was only allowed to leave when her husband accompanied her. Her hope for escape diminished with each passing day, and even if she could have gotten away, she wasn't sure where she would go. She was afraid of what Stuart might do to her family if she went to them for sanctuary, and she knew the law would side with Stuart if he demanded her return.

As the days passed, she lost all confidence in her own abilities, and she was no longer the proud and poised woman she had been before. Instead, she was excessively quiet, speaking only when addressed and trying to go unnoticed whenever possible.

Stuart refused to let Karina see her father. On Stuart's orders, she sent her father a missive saying she needed time alone with her new husband to foster their relationship. She assured him in the letter that she was well and happy. Of course, Stuart read the letter before it was dispatched.

Stuart commissioned several new gowns for her, and they were scandalously designed. They were garments like a high priced courtesan would wear. The necklines were obscenely low cut, barely covering Karina's nipples. He refused to allow her to wear any undergarments, and her obvious unease over the indecency of the garments made him laugh.

Stuart enjoyed parading her before other men while they ogled her. He also delighted in openly fondling her in public, causing Karina to blush with shame. His lewd caresses, often in the middle of a crowded ballroom, drew the unwelcome interest of other men and the condemnation of other women. Karina knew, since she was dressed like a shameless harlot, that people assumed she enjoyed the attention.

After a month of marriage, Karina thought she had seen the depths of Stuart's depravity, but one night he managed to shock her yet again. Stuart had instructed her to oil her pussy, don an indecently revealing red silk gown and meet him in the library. When she arrived, Stuart was chatting with four other men, all of them dressed in formal evening attire and seated in a circle of comfortable leather chairs.

Karina came to an abrupt halt just inside the door. All five men turned to look at her, and she paled beneath their openly lustful gazes. Stuart grinned and crossed to place a proprietary arm around her waist.

"Karina, I believe you know all of our guests."

Indeed she did! Lord Kincaid, Lord Stewart, Lord Thurston, and Lord Malcolm were all well known to her. They were four of the most notorious womanizers in Cairo! She nodded hesitantly as they grinned at her.

Stuart closed the library doors and locked them with a loud click. He led Karina into the centre of the room and returned to his chair.

"Now gentlemen, as I was saying earlier, Karina has been well trained in how to please a man. She will do anything you ask of her. Isn't that right, Karina?" He looked up at her with an evil grin.

Karina felt faint, and she darted a panicked glance at the other men before sending an imploring look to her husband. "Stuart please..."

"Karina!" His voice was low and rife with warning. "Don't make me discipline you in front of our guests."

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers