Sweet Revenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Karina bent her head and began to cry quietly. Stuart was right, she had been well trained. Stuart's constant abuse had conditioned her to accede to any of his demands.

"Yes, sir," she whispered. She could hear the men chuckling.

"That's better," Stuart said, relaxing back into his chair. "Now undress for us and show these men what you have to offer. They have paid handsomely for the privilege of enjoying your body."

Serving as whore to these men went against her every belief and instinct, but Karina was too terrified of her husband to refuse. She slipped the sad excuse for a dress off her shoulders and reluctantly let it fall to the floor. Standing before them in only her stockings, garters and slippers, she tried to ignore the crude comments as the men admired her naked form. Noticing her slightly rounded belly, Lord Thurston laughed.

"It certainly didn't take you long to get her breeding, Rawlins!"

All five men laughed and Stuart nodded. "The little slut was ripe for my seed. She conceived practically on our wedding night, which is all the more reason I am willing to share her with you gentlemen. I already know she is pregnant with my child."

Catching her startled glance, Stuart motioned for her to kneel before him. When she had complied, he stroked her cheek as if she were a prized pet. "Karina, give these men a demonstration of your talents by sucking my cock."

With trembling fingers, Karina unfastened his trousers and withdrew his penis. It was already engorged, and a steady stream of precum oozed from its menacing tip. Without looking up, she opened her mouth and began to suck, mewling when he shoved his entire length deep into her throat. She knew what was expected, and she worked diligently to please him.

Karina cringed when she felt hands on her pussy and breasts, roughly handling her tender flesh. She cried quietly, wishing that she was dead. It came as no surprise to feel a penis nudging her opening, and she braced herself as Lord Kincaid shoved himself deep into her pussy. He gave a groan of pleasure and began to time his thrusts to match the bobbing movements of her head.

Stuart began spewing his seed into her mouth, and Karina distantly heard the men's murmurs of approval as she swallowed it down. Lord Kincaid was quick to follow, and he pumped a seemingly endless flow of his fluid deep inside her pussy as he moaned with delight. Karina couldn't suppress a shudder of revulsion.

Stuart lifted her chin until she met his eye. "Beg our guest to let you clean his cock," he said with a grin.

Lord Kincaid abruptly withdrew from her and stood grinning down at her as she turned and knelt before him. Her face was level with his cock. He slapped his semi-erect penis on her cheeks, and she whimpered. Casting a panicked glance around, she could see all the men had freed their own erections, and they were eagerly stroking their cocks as they watched her, obviously waiting for their turn.

Stuart startled Karina by striking her hard across her bottom with a riding crop. She yelped and began to cry in earnest.

"Beg him," Stuart demanded, landing another harsh blow with the crop.

"Please," Karina whispered, bowing in shame before Lord Kincaid. "Please allow me to clean your cock, sir."

"Louder!" Stuart barked with another sharp swing of the crop.

Karina gasped. "Please, sir," she wailed. "Please allow me the honor of cleaning your cock."

"Alright whore, but I want your husband to whip you while you work on cleaning me," Lord Kincaid said, causing the other men to laugh.

She closed her eyes and began sucking Lord Kincaid's penis as Lord Thurston shoved his own massive cock into her pussy and began pumping away. As both men fucked her brutally, Stuart tormented her with the crop, leaving painful welts all over her body. The other men called out encouragement, directing him to whip her breasts as well. She screamed as the crop rained blows across her sensitive nipples, thighs and even her pussy lips once Lord Thurston had withdrawn.

In desperation, Karina summoned memories of Richard to blot out what was happening to her. She clung to his memory like a shield, and it was her only island of comfort in a raging sea of abuse.

The orgy continued until the wee hours of the morning. Karina was unconscious by the time Stuart finally carried her naked, battered body upstairs and tucked her into bed. She was covered with welts from the riding crop they had liberally used on her, and her pussy, anus and breasts were raw.

*********

A week later, Karina knocked tentatively on the library door. Her husband had summoned her, and she was terrified that she was about to experience a repeat of her torture. She didn't know if she could survive another evening of entertaining her husband's friends.

Stuart called admittance, and she stepped inside the room with downcast eyes, closing the door behind her. She looked up and gasped at the scene taking place in the library.

Her husband lay reclining on the plush Oriental rug, while her maid Sophie straddled his hips. They were both completely naked and obviously in the middle of an intimate session. Sophie blushed hotly and would have scrambled off of him to reach for some covering, but Stuart held her firmly in place, forcing her to keep on riding his erection.

Karina averted her eyes and asked timidly, "You sent for me Stuart?"

Her husband smiled and reached up to pinch the young maid's small breasts, making her cry out with pain. He looked as relaxed as if he were discussing the weather rather than ravishing another woman in front of his wife.

"Yes, I did," he said casually, continuing with his cruel play. "As you can see, I'm quite busy with Sophie. I will have no need of you this evening, so please retire early without me. Even though I won't be joining you, I forbid you to wear anything to bed." His eyes never left Sophie, and his tone dismissed Karina as if she were a servant.

Karina felt a flood of relief as she quietly exited and returned to her room. James, Stuart's loyal valet followed her and locked her into her room. Karina collapsed onto the bed and smiled weakly in stunned surprise. It was the first real smile that had split her lips since her wedding day. Though it may be only a temporary respite, she was extremely thankful not to share Stuart's bed this evening.

Karina couldn't help but see the irony of her situation. Her husband obviously wanted to cause her pain by flaunting his infidelity. Instead, she felt only relief that his interest was otherwise engaged, albeit temporarily. She remembered her jealousy over Richard's interest in Samiya. It would have devastated her to see Richard making love to another woman, but she was more than happy to have Stuart dallying elsewhere.

Karina found some much needed sleep that night, and the next morning, Sophie appeared to help her dress. The maid couldn't meet her eyes, but Karina noticed a large bruise on her downcast cheek and several smaller ones along her arms. She finally understood why the girl had always been so skittish around her husband. He had obviously been amusing himself with her before his marriage, and he had simply resumed his old habits.

Karina felt a deep sympathy for the girl, who couldn't be more than eighteen. They were both innocent victims of Stuart's abuse. Karina reached out and caught Sophie's hand and gently squeezed it in sympathetic communication.

For once, Sophie met her eyes, her own opened wide in surprise. "I'm so sorry, Madam," she murmured, as a deep blush suffused her cheeks.

Karina gave her a sad smile. "I know, and I'm sorry that he hurt you. I know that you had no choice."

A sudden thought occurred to Karina, and for the first time in weeks, she felt a small glimmer of hope. Her mind raced to process the possibilities. Grasping Sophie's hand even tighter, she met the girl's confused gaze.

"Sophie, perhaps we can help one another." Karina held her breath to see her maid's reaction.

After only a moment's hesitation, Sophie relaxed a small bit and gave her a tremulous smile. "Do you think so, Madam? I would be willing to do anything...anything at all."

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers