Sweet Revenge Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John felt the pressure building in his loins and began to plunge harder and faster into Karen's warm depths. He lowered himself until her breasts were mashed against his chest, hot against his skin. Her erect nipples tracing lines up and down his chest as they bounced with their bodies' rhythmic movements. Karen began to cum again, clenching her legs together tightly. As he felt her muscles spasm around him, John growled out loudly and thrust fiercely one last time at her sweaty body. The remained locked in that pose, both arching their backs for a long silent moment.

Karen felt her sopping pussy fill suddenly with jet after jet of jism. As she tensed her muscles thick streams of white cream spurted out from between the lips of her cunt and the man's throbbing penis. Then, coming down from that intense high, they both collapsed in a heap of exhausted flesh. Every fiber of muscle spent, they lay there gasping, their sweat mingling and dripping to the already moist carpeting.

To Be Continued...

12