Sweet Revenge Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Expecting to wait a few minutes for John to recover, Brandi was taken aback when he got to his feet and took hold of her arms lifting her from her haunches. He kissed her fervently as he lowered her to the floor. Before she knew what was happening he moved between her coltish thighs and brought the head of his still rigid wetly glistening cock to her sopping pussy-lips. Pausing a heartbeat to rub the meaty knob a couple times over the length of her cunt to confirm her wet readiness, he placed his brawny arms on either side of her prone body to brace him and thrust in a few inches. The generous girth of his shaft pushed into her lubricated love-tunnel easily filling her up. She closed her eyes and groaned in delight. Shifting her pelvis slightly to accommodate the large visitor she savored the sensation of being filled to the brim as John began to mine her depths sinking an inch deeper with each plunge.

Karen watched in voyeuristic glee as John so totally dominated her normally predatory friend. Fingering herself in rhythm to their movements, she enjoyed small orgasms every few minutes as the show played on before her.

At eight inches, Brandi eyes flew open in surprise. Already deeper by an inch than any man she had ever been with she realized with growing fear that John still had more to bring to the table and she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle this particular transaction. John slowed his movements to a crawl not going any deeper. He was plowing new ground now, virgin territory, an irony considering Brandi's promiscuous nature. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," he said in a soothing voice that trembled only slightly with his aching primal need to fuck this daring beauty into erotic oblivion. Instead of taking the wind from his sails as he expected, the powerful climax earlier only fueled a raging burst of sexual energy deep within him and that driving need was tearing at the reins of self control urging him to completely consume the woman beneath him in carnal flames.

Still a bit hesitant, Brandi bit her lower lip and nodded ever so slightly. Almost immediately she felt John pushing forward and deeper into her. She closed her eyes and clenched his arms tightly as he sheathed himself fully in her pussy. Their pelvises rocked back and forth as he humped her. Not really withdrawing much, he bumped up against her over and over again. Never having felt so filled up before, Brandi began to cum mightily. "Ahhhhh," she cried out in a long drawn out wail.

As John felt the rippling muscles of her cunt caress him in the waves of her orgasm he released all control and began pounding at her in a mad frenzy of pent up lust. Their screams and groans and grunts and moans mingled with the background noise of Karen's self-pleasure in a sweaty symphony of animal abandon.

Brandi lost track of orgasms and her sense of place and time blurred in a hazy half dream of orgasmic bliss as John's unrelenting hammering continued on as he built to what he felt was going to be an all powerful climax that would empty his whole being into the semi conscious beauty that was mumbling incoherent words of joy punctuated by his hell bent thrusting.

Karen closed her eyes in a final orgasm shuddering with the sensations as she watched John begin to reach his peak. He buried himself into Brandi one final time and stopped in that pose with his back arched and her legs askew like a misshapen rag-doll. After an eternal moment of indescribable ecstasy, a sound escaped his lips that began as a low growl that escalated to a scream of sheer satisfaction and ended in a gasp of release. And then he flopped over unto Brandi's exhausted form entirely spent.

***

Morning found the three lovers entangled in the heap they had managed to drag themselves into on John's small and modest bed. A confused pile of legs and arms, they groaned in reluctance as the first rays of sunshine spilled through the dirty windows to illuminate the love nest they had made of the cabin.

Dragging themselves from bed, they headed one by one to the bathroom to refresh themselves. Someone made coffee and Brandi threw together a simple but delicious breakfast which they all consumed hungrily in silence. After the dishes were put away and they could lower their aching bodies into the comforting embrace of each other's arms and the couches cushions, they began to talk.

And they talked for hours about each other's lives and backgrounds, their wants and desires, fears and needs. They soon found that they clicked together like long lost friends and not the total strangers that they were 48 hours ago. John voiced his concern about his wrecked truck and possible closure of the farm he worked at. Much to his shock and disbelief it was revealed that the deal that Karen and Brandi were working to close included the purchase and redevelopment of that farmland's acreage.

Karen and Brandi's firm now contracts John as a consultant. The contract terms are indefinite and require lots of hands on work on his part. But John doesn't seem to mind the labor and when asked about all the closed-door meetings he has to endure with Karen, Brandi and an occasional high-powered female client, he always replies that he does his best to be up to the task.

The End?

**Hope you liked the story. Please email any comments/critique, thank you!!**

12