Sweet Sara

Story Info
Joe can't resist a Sara, a BBW bartender.
2.6k words
4.02
93.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my first story like this and I would like some feedback. Thanks*

*

Her tits pushed over her low cut shirt as she leaned on the counter. She could barely hear what the customer was asking for and seemed pained. She ran to the cooler to grab him a beer, and snapped off the top before handing it to him. She gave a quick, weak smile before another patron started on his order.

Sara was a new bartender here at Lisa's. She has only been here less than a month, but she's catching on. She's quicker with the drinks now and a little lighter on her feet. And damn is she nice to look at. I'd been a customer at Lisa's since I moved back to this godforsaken town fifteen years ago. It was just a local watering hole, a dive, but it felt like a second home to me. Lots of friendships started and stopped here at this very bar.

But never had I ever thought about any of the bartenders more than I thought about Sara. She was a heavy girl, young. She had an awesome full chest and blonde curly hair down to her waist. She had full, pouty lips that I could just imagine sticking my tongue between. She was sweet and friendly with a quick wit and strong southern accent. She had a big ass and big hips.

I watched her from my usual booth in the back. I could sit here and sip whiskey and smoke cigarettes. A few guys I knew would come in and we'd talk for a few. But mostly, I was here to relax and rewind. And I couldn't help but watch her. I especially loved to watch her bend over when she wiped down the tables.

I've talked to her before, but I doubt that she paid any attention to me. I'm just an old man, with short gray hair and strong lines on my face from too many years of partying and working. I'm a blue collared man, certainly not one that pretty woman would ever go for. Fuck, I could be her father.

I tried to tell myself those things because I couldn't stop fantasizing about her. Sometimes I thought she wore the tightest shirts on the days that I came in. She was teasing me on purpose.

I walked up to the bar and sat down on the stool. The crowd was winding down and it was closing time soon. "What can I get for ya?" she asked, looking exhausted. She was in the middle of wiping down the bar.

"Just a beer, sweetheart," I said. "Whenever you get a chance."

"Anything for you, honey," she smiled with a wink. She grabbed my beer and an ashtray. "How was work today, Joe?"

I almost asked how she knew my name before realizing that I had my work shirt on. "The usual." I took a big gulp of my Budweiser. "You looking like you're catchin' on here."

She stopped wiping and smiled big at me. I felt my stomach turn in knots. "You noticed, huh? Yeah, I thought so too. I feel like I'm on it tonight!" I laughed and nodded at her. She started to organize behind the bar. "Well, Joe you're the last one in here. I'm gonna start counting the drawer if you don't need anything else."

"No, nothing else, darlin'." I set her tip on the counter and bid her goodnight.

I thought of her on my way home. I wish there was a way I could get to know her, or get to know something about her. The only pieces of information I knew were things she'd said in passing; little tidbits of information that didn't really mean anything. I would like to maybe find out where she lived, leave her a bouquet of flowers or something. Something to let her know I wanted her. And wanted her bad.

**************

It was Friday night and was my usual night to stop off at Lisa's before heading home. Sara and Missy were working the bar, and Jackie was taking food orders. Jackie was an older friend of mine. We had dated once many years ago, but she was a little too loose for my liking. At the spur of a moment I decided to prod Jackie for a little information about my Sara.

"Oh Sara?" she asked, holding a cigarette between her lips as she talked. "Ain't she a sweet thing? She's from Knoxville. She just graduated from college." She must live in town then, I thought. Most college kids can't buy houses in the country.

"Yeah this guy at work's taken a likin' to her," I lied.

"Well she's available. She said most guys up-a this way don't like girls like her. Just wan' that skinny trailer trash." Jackie huffed. "She's a good girl, now."

"Yeah, she seems real sweet." It suddenly felt awkward to be standing here with Jackie. I ordered a side of fries just so she wouldn't catch on.

After she handed me the greasy paper plate of fries, she said, "You tell that boy you work with to come by and say hi. Or, go to the library, she works there sometimes, too."

I sat in my usual booth, sipping on my Jack and Coke. I watched her move fluently from each customer. I couldn't take my eyes off of her chest. She had to have triple D's. I could see a lacey bra underneath the white t-shirt she was wearing. I wanted to reach over the counter and rip that t-shirt off. I wanted to see those big fleshy tits bouncing as she ran from one customer to the next. I waited in the bar until I was the last customer. There was still an hour left until closing time, and Jackie had just taken off. Missy cleaned and counted the drawer while Sara wiped off the tables. "How ya doin' tonight, Joe?" she asked. It was hard for me not to watch her ass sway as she wiped diligently.

"Just fine. Looks like nobody can hang tonight," I said.

She nodded and smiled. Her teeth were perfect straight and white. She had a nice toothy grin which made her cheeks puff up pink and pretty.

"Oh my achin' feet!" she cried.

I frowned when I saw the pained expression on her face. "I'll rub them for ya," I offered. "Come sit over here."

"You'd do that for me, really?" She smiled again, and I could feel a bulge rising in my pants.

"Just take 'em off," I said, nodding at her shoes. She sat in the chair and bent over. Her tits were damn near spilling out of her t-shirt.

She sat across from me in the booth and put her foot up on my leg. I was worried she would accidentally touch my hard dick. "May I?" she asked, pointing to my lighter.

"Whatever you want," I said. She smiled again at me and lit her cigarette.

"Oooh," she moaned as I massaged and caressed her feet. "You're really good at that."

Please don't moan, I thought. I can hardly stand it. "Where you from?" I asked, watching as she closed her eyes.

"A little bitty town outside of Knoxville." She inhaled on her cigarette. "You from here?"

"Yeah. Born and raised. Left for awhile, now I'm back." I didn't want to talk about me, damn it. "You go to the university?"

"No, I just graduated. I have a Bachelor's in English."

"Wow, good for you," I said. "Give me the other one." She slid her other foot on my knee.

By this time Missy was done counting the drawer and was ready to leave. "Hey you two, no hanky panky after I leave, you hear?" she laughed.

If I get my way... I thought.

We sat in silence as I kept massaging her feet. She didn't even realize that closing time had come and gone and the Open light was still on. "Oh shit!" she cried. She stood up and locked the door and turned off all the beer lights. "If Ann woulda seen that, she woulda been pissed." Ann was the owner of the bar, and she was an old cow as far as I was concerned.

"Would you mind walking me out Joe? I don't like walking out by myself." She began turning the lights off in the bar and behind the counter.

"Sure thing, darlin'."

As she grabbed her purse, she turned to me and hugged me. "Thanks for the foot rub, honey." The hug was tight and long, and I couldn't bear to let her remove those tits from my chest. I wanted to hold her there.

"Ain't you sweet," I whispered in her ear, my throat suddenly dry.

She winked at me when she pulled away. "Sara, you are so pretty," I found myself saying.

Even in the semi dark I could see her blush. "Why thank you Joe."

"I mean it, you are one of the prettiest women I've ever seen." And your ass is the nicest, and your tits are the nicest, and your hair...

She playfully punched me on the shoulder and thanked me. "I sure don't feel pretty in this town," she confessed, sighing.

"Oh but you are, darlin', you really are." I reached up and brushed the hair away from her face. "Your face, your hair... Dang, even your lips are amazing."

Before I knew it, she kissed me. Her lips were as soft and full as I had imagined them to be. I let my hands find her sides and pull her in closer. My tongue slid between her lips and she moaned in my mouth. I could feel her tongue playing with mine. Her body went to jelly as I kissed her. I felt like I couldn't stop myself.

I let my hands wander across her sides, and then I let my lips wander across her neck. She smelled like cigarettes and perfume. Her fingers wound little knots in my hair as I kissed her neck.

"Oh Joe, we can't do this," she cried. "I barely know you..." I put my lips on hers to silence her. She kissed me back.

I let my one hand fall to her t-shirt. By now I had every intention of fucking her. I wanted to get so deep inside of her I could hear her scream.

I slowly began to feel her soft skin underneath her shirt. When I thought she would try to resist I would kiss her again. I was so hungry for her. My hand quickly found the clasp of her bra. "No," I could hear her mumble into my mouth. I expertly undid her bra, and her tits came billowing out of it. Her nipples were hard and red.

I broke our kiss and pulled her shirt and bra over her head. Her tits were huge and white like pillows. Just one was more than two handfuls for me. I began to lick and suck on one as I teased the other with my fingers. "Ooh Joe," she moaned, "please stop..."

I knew she didn't want me to stop. I couldn't stop.

I slowly began to back her up against the pool table with her nipple still in-between my fingers. I started to pull at the button on her jeans. My cock was so hard I thought it would explode before I ever got it between her legs.

"Oh sweet Sara, oh God you're so fucking beautiful," I whispered in her ear as she was now sitting on the pool table. "You're body is amazing."

I saw her biting her lip as my hands slide underneath her panties, pulling them off of her. "I want to see that pretty pussy," I breathed.

"Please stop this Joe," she cried. She didn't want to stop. She didn't resist when I parted her legs with my hands gently. And how pretty her pussy was! It was cleaning shaven except for a strip right above her heavenly slit. Her thighs were thick and milky. I quickly bent down to get a taste. I let my tongue run along the outside of her pussy lips, and I heard her gasp. "Oh you smell so sweet, Sara," I told her. I licked quickly between the folds of her pussy, which was wet and warm. I knew now that she definitely didn't want me to stop.

I let my tongue fit her clit and I sucked on it like a little cock. She moaned and thrust her hips against my face. "Please, Joe, please stop this!"

I couldn't handle this anymore. She was going to get my dick. I started to undo my belt buckle when she sat up. "Please stop Joe I don't want to do this anymore!" In seconds my pants were around my ankles and my hand was over her mouth. "Shhh, baby, just be quiet," I cooed. "I can't wait to feel you." I lightly pushed her back onto the pool table. I grabbed her heavy leg and got her into position. In one swift move my throbbing cock was inside of her slippery wet cunt and I could see tears well in her eyes.

I fucked her hard and fast. My balls slapped against her pussy as her tits shook from the force. I kept my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't draw attention to what we were doing. Her juices ran over my cock and down to her ass onto the table. I leaned over her and took her nipple into my mouth as I continued to fuck her. "Oh God baby, yes!" I cried. My balls began to tug, but I knew I couldn't cum. I couldn't stop.

"Fuck yes, Sara." I thrust harder and faster. I climbed on top of the pool table. "Oh God you love this cock don't you?" Tears seeped from her eyes. "Your body is beautiful baby, and your cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock."

I removed my hand and kissed her. Her lips were shut tight and I tried to get my tongue between them. I wanted to taste every bit of her.

"Get up," I cried. I pulled my cock from her and she sat up. I pulled at her waist and forced her to turn around. Her big ass was now in the air. And God, it was heavenly.

I positioned myself behind her and quickly inserted my self into her pussy. "Joe, stop!" she cried. Her ass cheeks jiggled as I fucked her furiously.

I pushed her upper torso down onto the table so her screams would be muffled. I didn't want us to get caught. I grabbed a handful of her ass cheeks. "Sara, sweet Sara..." I said almost breathlessly. "Your ass is amazing, baby."

Her pussy juice had my cock nice and lubricated. I pulled out and pulled her cheeks apart. I spit into her asshole and stuck my tongue inside. "Oh no, no, stop!"

"I can't wait to feel the inside of your asshole," I cried. Slowly I inserted my cock inside of her tight asshole. It clung onto my cock. "Oh fuck yes, baby, oh fuck!" I knew now that I was going to cum. "Your tight ass is gonna make me cum, Sara. I'm gonna cum in your fucking ass!" Sperm spurted from my cock and I thought I saw stars. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I left my cock inside of her until it went soft. As quickly as I pulled out, she grabbed her clothes and ran.

I pulled up my pants and ran after her, but she had already sped off in her car. I didn't even get her phone number that night, and she didn't return to Lisa's. I don't know what happened... I thought we had a good time.