Sweet Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Arnold got of the tub and got himself into position. He wiggled his cock around her asshole and without giving much thought, the slid the head of his cock into her ass.

"Oh yeah!" remarked Barbara.

Mr. Arnold grabbed her waist and fucked the life out of her. Her words were reduced to panting mumbles. He drove deeper and deeper into her ass as she pushed against him, using her hands to grasp the back of his thighs and reel her body into him.

I knew he'd love this, Barbara said to herself. They could do this every day until he feels better about himself. She screamed out as waves a powerful orgasm slammed into her body.

"I'm gonna cum all over your sweet ass," he told Barbara. He thrusted deep inside her ass three last times, and pulled out his raging cock. The cum was shooting out before he could position his cock over her bony ass. He came all over her back, thighs, ass. He even came on her neck and made a small mess in the hair on the back of her hair. And some of his massive load fell straight to the floor.

"I think hiring you was the best decision I ever made," he said with his shortened breath, gasping for air.

"You don't know the half of it."

She got up, cleaned herself up and sat on the toilet. "Do you think we can do this again."

"No time like the present," he said as he grabbed Barbara by the back of the head, lowered it so her mouth was level with his cock and slipped it back inside her mouth. "The way I'm feeling right now, I can go all week!!!" Don seemed to have caught his breath. He began to thrust his cock inside her mouth.

12