Sweet Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, with one hard squeeze on her swollen clit, Frank ordered: "Now!" and she came, loudly, violently, and completely. Her teeth sunk heavily on his shoulder. It would probably hurt later but Frank could hardly feel it for he soon followed close with his own orgasmic cry, as loudly and violently as his daughter's. His hips couldn't stop moving while he shot spumes after spumes of hot seed inside his daughter's womb. Belatedly he realized that he should have pulled out since he didn't wear any protection, but his daughter's pussy was clutching his cock so tightly like an iron claw, he couldn't have pulled out even if he wanted to. Not that he'd want to pull out anyway; it felt so good being inside her, especially when she's milking him like this, pulling at him, squeezing every drop of his seed out of his balls without mercy, while she sobbed with pleasure and satisfied need.

Frank slowly and carefully moved back to his chair. He put his daughter's head on his shoulder like he always did countless times before and hugged her tight. His cock still buried to the hilt in his daughter's pussy, he could still feel her pussy clenching and unclenching his cock, as if she loathed to let go. He had come so hard he was still shooting remnants of his seed even then. He could feel his seed overflowed from her pussy, it trickled down her inner thigh and fell on his thigh. The chair would be wet soon but he didn't care. His daughter had unexpectedly awakened something in him that had probably been there all along. He loved his daughter, like a father and like a lover. He just made her his, whether she realized it or not, and she would be his for as long as he lived.

*

Author's note:

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you enjoy it. This is my 2nd story so I would welcome any feedback from all of you.

12