Sweet Session

Story Info
She willingly submits to her partner's desires.
1.3k words
4.08
28.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat on an arched footbridge, watching the small watercraft make its way down the river and towards the Gulf. A cool-ish breeze had picked up and it felt wonderful. I took Michelle's hand in mine and pulled her closer to me, so that our sides were touching. I looked over at her and couldn't help but stare at her cleavage, which was thrust up and out of her camisole top to very good effect. I knew that she had nothing on underneath her black denim skirt, the one that had the slits up to practically the waistband. It was all I could do not to feel her up right there; there were other people near us, walking on the bridge.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that most of the males that used the bridge couldn't resist looking at Michelle...she was the very essence of female sexuality. Even simple moves like shifting her weight exuded sensuality...her touch was pure heaven.

My mind drifted back to a few hours earlier, when we were on her bed. I could easily recall of her moves, the way her mouth and throat felt when she sucked me off, the way her firm breasts responded to my hands, and the way her tongue felt in the back of my mouth. I closed my eyes and saw her tight, bald pussy once more, taking my cock repeatedly as I fucked her.

I could still smell the scented candles mingled with our own scents of passion. It was sweet, soothing, and stimulating all at the same time. I don't know how she became such a fantastic lover, and better still, I had no idea why she was with me of all people. I leaned over and took her chin in my hand, pulling her willing mouth to mine. We shared another amazing kiss, and stirred up those hardly dormant passions once more. I intentionally brushed her breasts lightly with my forearm and was rewarded with the beautiful sight of her erect nipples straining out from the flimsy material of her sheer black bra and skimpy camisole.

I suggested that we go back to her place, and she playfully inquired as to why I might want to do that. I pretended indignation and baited her, saying that I thought that we could catch the Yankees and Devil Rays on ESPN...

She pretended to be insulted, and playfully bit my earlobe pretty hard. I yelped a bit and pulled away, laughing. She pressed against me hard and took a mouthful of my neck, sucking and biting for all she was worth. It hurt but at the same time it was incredibly arousing. I reached behind her head with my hand and grabbed a bunch of hair, pushing her head in even harder. She took a good bite and sucked even harder...I pulled her off of my neck and told her that if she kept this up, she was going to be in for it...

This was her signal to me that she might just want something on the rough side when we got back. No worries on my part; we already had many fantastic and wonderful "sessions" in the near-past, and I told myself that this was going to be no different. Michelle was a very open woman when it came to "alternate" forms of sexual pleasuring.

We strolled slowly back to her car and took the ride back to her place, the whole time my mind was working on what I would do to her once we got there. I smiled to myself as a plan came together in in my mind.

When we arrived, I told her to go to the bedroom and strip. I took a couple of pairs of handcuffs out of her "naughty" drawer and told her to put her hands behind her back. Next, I cuffed her right wrist to her left elbow and her left wrist to her right elbow. I could tell that this put uncomfortable pressure on her shoulders, but soon, this was going to be the least of her worries...

I found the bondage collar and placed it around her neck, making sure that it wasn't too tight. I hooked the silver linked chain to it and lead her down to the basement. It was a new house, but the basement floor was a concrete slab, still unfinished. The good thing about it was that is was nicely cool down there, and the air made her nipples stand out once more.

I got the rope and separated what I would be needing for tonight. I took two equal lengths which measured about four feet each and set about binding her breasts, one rope for each breast. I coiled them tightly, making her tits stand off from her chest. When I was done, each of her tits was wrapped in about three feet of rope, with about 12 inches dangling from each one. I told her to bend over, to try to touch her forehead to her thighs. I then took the loose ends of the rope and tied them to her thighs, just above the knees. I then made her kneel, holding her arms so that she didn't do a face-plant on the floor...

When she was down, her face was shmushed on one side of the floor and she tried to keep her thighs as close to her chest as possible. I took a moment to massage her tight shoulders, trying to loosen them up for her. I looked at her face and she was wincing pretty good. I knew not to be worried; her shoulders would acclimate soon enough...

I knelt behind her and began to eat her out. I licked and sucked on both her pussy and asshole, slowly making every lick count. Just when I thought that she was about to come, I stopped and told her "not yet". I left her to get a large cock-shaped vibrator and some duct tape...When I returned, I made sure that she saw both of them. She let out a knowing moan; she knew what was coming...

The vibrator was my genius: It had a random activation chip in it that allowed it to vibrate for varying amounts of time, stopping and then starting. It could vibrate for 15 seconds then stop for six; vibrate for 50 seconds then stop for 10...

I swathed it in KY and slowly inserted it into Michelle's willing pussy until just the end of it was visible, then I took the duct tape and bound her upper thighs together tightly, holding the vibrator in place. Once that was done, I taunted her by both licking her exposed asshole and asking her when she wanted to be fucked by the vibrator. I took one last deep penetration of her asshole with my tongue, and turned the vibrator on. I stood back to watch the show...

The vibrator worked perfectly, driving Michelle to new heights in sexual pleasure. I watched for several minutes as the vibrator would run then turn off, run than turn off...I could tell that Michelle wanted to come, but the vibrator would just tease her endlessly. I watched her writhe around, struggling against her bonds, trying to hump the vibrator...

I once again got behind her and placed the head of my throbbing cock right on the entrance of her asshole. When I felt the vibrator run, I pushed in all the way...Michelle began to curse and beg; she wanted to come in the worst way. I did all I could to oblige her, slowly fucking her ass while the vibrator did it's work...just as I was about to have another incredible orgasm, I reached around and began to rub Michelle's clit...we both came with amazing force just moments later...I could not get over how this woman never ceased to amaze me, nor could I understand why she allowed me to be a part of her life...I love her so much...