Sweet Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

Kim laughed, "Help me sit up." She sat up and piled all of the pillows behind her. As she reclined, I stretched out on my stomach between her legs. I nuzzled my nose into her thick pussy hair and spread her outer lips to reveal her pink, and wet, inner pussy lips.

I inhaled and kissed her soft lips as I smelled and tasted Sexual Woman. She moaned softly as I began to make love to her with my lips and tongue. After licking and sucking her lips, I sucked her clit between my lips. Kim gasped, then she bent her one leg and pushed her pussy up against my face.

I flicked her clit with my tongue as I rubbed a finger up and down between her lips. I looked up as I repositioned myself. Kim was cupping one breast as she pinched the nipple of the other. I lowered my lips to her clit again as I slipped a finger into her pussy hole.

I sucked Kim's clit as I ran my thumb between her lips. I moved my finger in and out and around her love tunnel. Her moans got louder as I searched for her G spot. Her breathing increased and she began to move her pelvis. I shifted again so I could use two fingers.

She bucked her hips and squeezed my head between her thighs. "Guuuuuhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Her back was arched and I pressed my lips as tight as I could around her clit. I continued to lightly stroke her pussy lips and kiss and suck her clit as her orgasm dwindled.

I felt a hand on my head as she relaxed, "That was so good."

I moved up beside her. Her face was flushed, her nipples looked like two hard pebbles and her torso from waist to shoulders had a rosy blush. I reached over her to turn off one of the bedside lamps. After turning off the other lamp, I pulled up the covers.

I lay down beside her and kissed her on the cheek. Kim rolled up onto her side as I put my arms round her. She held one of my hands and snuggled her back and butt against me. We fell asleep with my other hand draped over her hip and my hard cock pressed tight against her back.

Kim awakened first. I was on my back. I awakened as she kissed me. I put my arms around her. "Good morning. Sleep well?"

"Good morning. Yes. Last night was so nice." We kissed again.

I rolled over so Kim was on her back. I kissed my way down her neck to her shoulders. I raised one of her arms so I could nuzzle my nose in the tuft of hair in her armpit, then I worked my way to her breasts. After kissing and sucking each nipple in turn, I kissed my way back to her face.

"Lie back." Kim sat up and pushed the covers down to the foot of the bed. She moved around, then lay down with her head on my stomach. I felt her breath on my soft cock, then she picked it up and held it before slipping it into her warm mouth.

She gently rolled and fondled my balls as she sucked me with a rapid, almost nursing, sucking action. I stroked her back, side and hip as my cock responded. Kim sucked, fondled and slurped until my cock was fully erect. Then she took it out of her mouth, kissed the cockhead and turned around and stretched out on top of me.

"I wanted to feel you get hard in my mouth." I wrapped my arms around her and we dozed for a few minutes.

"We better get up and get moving. You need to study and I need to get ready to go on the road tomorrow. And we still have to get in a morning run."

Kim pushed herself up on her arms. I slid down under her so I could kiss her breasts. "If you keep that up, we won't get out of bed."

"Your breasts are just too sweet to ignore. Besides I own you something for earlier."

"It was my pleasure. Now we better get ready to run."

After I washed the previous night's dried cum off my chest and stomach, I shaved and got into my running gear. Kim came out of her room just as I finished. We did our stretching and warm ups, then began what became just a three-mile run. There was a pretty strong warm wind blowing so we tried to find a route that kept us out of the worst of it.

Back at the house, we stretched and cooled down before showering. We went directly downstairs. Kim sat on the weight bench and took off her shoes. "Boy, running into the wind on the way home was tough. I've really worked up a sweat."

She took of her jacket and pulled her t-shirt over her head. I took her hands and pulled her to her feet. "Raise your arms." I buried my nose in her armpit and licked her. "I love the smell and taste of Natural Woman."

Kim had a bemused expression. I knelt in front of her and pulled her jogging suit pants, her shorts and her panties down together. "Lie back on the weight bench." She lay down. I pulled her hips so they were at the end of the bench, then pulled off her clothes. I spread her legs then got on my knees between them.

I buried my face in her hairy muff, then I licked the sweat from her skin in the creases between crotch and hips. Kim inhaled sharply as I spread her pussy lips and licked her pink, delicious slit from bottom to top. Her clit was still sensitive from last night's sucking so it didn't take long to bring her to the brink.

She draped one leg over my shoulder and around my neck as she began to cum in short sharp orgasms. I continued to lavish long slow licks on her lips and clit as she recovered.

We finished undressing and showered together. This time we helped each other wash our entire bodies.

The morning went quickly. I got my clothing and kit for the week packed, got online and checked my tentative schedule from the company dispatcher. Kim hit the books hard. I didn't see her until lunchtime.

We ate a salad and sandwich lunch. "It's warmer than yesterday. Are you going to sunbathe with me?"

"I think so. That was nice yesterday. My back is stiff from sitting and bending over books all morning. The warmth of the sun will feel good."

"I can give you a massage when we put sunscreen on."

"That would be nice. Let me help clean up the lunch things then we can get outside more quickly."

We cleaned up the kitchen. After we stripped, I massage Kim's shoulders and upper back while I applied the sunscreen. She gathered her books and notes while I got out the lounges and pads, towels, cooler, little tables, and my book.

We both lay in the sun and read. When I reapplied more sunscreen I gave Kim another massage except this time I worked her lower back too. "Mmmm, that feels good."

"You've got nice skin, Kim. You're so soft and smooth to touch."

"I'll fall asleep if you don't stop rubbing my back."

I stopped and, on an impulse, kissed her on the back of her neck. She rolled over on her back, held my head between her hands and gave me a long tongue probing French kiss. When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "I'm imagining your tongue in my pussy." Then she rolled back over and resumed reading.

We read until mid-afternoon. After putting the lounges and other stuff away, we showered and washed off the sunscreen. Kim continued her review work and I loaded my car for the next morning.

We fixed a simple dinner. Kim cooked hamburgers and I fixed mashed potatoes and green vegetables. We agreed that one item of clothing was necessary in the kitchen or at the grill - an apron to protect from hot grease spatters. Kim cleaned up the kitchen while I got the hot tub ready. After the dishwasher was running we got the wine and glasses and went to the hot tub.

"How's your back feel?"

"It's still a little stiff, but the warm water should fix it."

"Soak a while, then I massage it for you again."

We settled into the warm water for a relaxing soak.

"O.k. Are there any other lessons?"

"Lessons?"

"From last night?"

"Well, we can talk about different tricks and techniques."

"I'd like that. You wouldn't object to practicing more with me, would you?" I could only grin.

"Why would I object? Some of the other techniques are the circle suck and the figure eight suck."

"What are those?"

I explained the two techniques. "You can mix them in with lollipop licks and other techniques. You can vary the tightness of your lips. And be careful with teeth."

"What about deep throat?"

"Some people think it is overrated. It is a technique that takes time, concentration and some determination to perfect. It is mind over gag reflex and learning to relax your throat."

"What about positions?"

"I think any position that is comfortable for you and your partner is good. Kneeling in front of a standing man or, today, a standing woman is sometimes called the Slave Position."

"I guess that could apply to kneeling between a sitting man's knees and legs."

"I suppose. But comfort is paramount in my mind. Some of the positions get a little extreme like a man stretching and balancing between, say the edge of a bed and a couple of chairs, in a face down spread eagle position."

"That doesn't sound like anyone could hold that very long."

"No. I prefer lying down somewhere comfortable, a couch, bed, mat, and even the floor."

Kim smiled at me, "Let's go find someplace to lie down."

We covered the hot tub and gathered up the towels, wine and glasses. Kim put the glasses in the sink and set the wine on the counter. I was hanging the towels over a couple of chair backs when she took one towel and folded it into a pad.

She tossed it on the floor at my feet then she settled to her knees in front of me. She lifted my soft cock and kissed my dangling ball sac. Kim sucked one nut into her mouth. After carefully rolling it around she moved to my cock.

She held my balls on her fingertips as she opened her mouth. She lay the cockhead on her tongue and pushed her mouth down my semi-soft cock until her nose was nestled in my pubic hair. She tightened her lips as she began sucking.

My cock immediately began to stiffen. Kim breathed, "Mmmmmm." As my cock got harder she circled it with her thumb and forefinger and began to jack it as she sucked it in and out. As she sucked, she swabbed the cockhead with her tongue.

Kim switched to long lollipop or ice cream cone licks from the base of my cock to the cockhead. She was also gently rolling my nuts and tugging lightly on my sac. She finished with one last long lick of the cock shaft and a sweeping circle around the cockhead, then she stood up.

"I love feeling your cock grow long and hard inside my mouth."

We hugged. Her breasts flattened against my chest and her hard nipples pressed into my skin. I slipped one hand down to her firm ass and pressed her tight against me. We shared a tongue tangling mouth-probing kiss.

We broke the kiss and I picked her up and carried her to a bed. We settled beside each other. "You have to decide something. When I cum, I might not be able to tell you."

"Why is that?"

"Because we'll be in my favorite position and I'll have my tongue deep inside your pussy."

Kim grinned, "That must be the 69."

"Yes. It's a neat way to suck and eat your Lover, but sometimes things get really intense and it's hard to concentrate on giving head when the head you are receiving is fine. Anyway, when I begin to cum you'll have to decide if you want to let it shoot most anywhere or to take it in your mouth."

"I think I'll just let whatever happens, happen."

I kissed her on the cheek, then began to kiss my way to her pussy, with a little time spent en route kissing and sucking her breasts and nipples and tickling her belly button with my tongue. I buried my face in her thick auburn pussy hair. I worked my hands around her hips. By grabbing her ass and rolling both of us over, I ended up on my back with Kim's succulent pussy planted on my face.

Kim pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. I reached down and squeezed one of her breasts and pinched a nipple as she lifted and held my cock upright. She lowered her head and I felt my cock slip deep into her mouth.

I reached around and pulled a pillow under my head, then I spread her pussy lips and began to lick and suck them. Her pussy was wet and juicy and tasty. I felt a tooth nick my cock. I had to smile. Kim was working on either the circle or figure eight suck.

I pushed my face up into her pussy as I worked my tongue into her pussy hole. I was also running my hands lightly over her back and hips. I liked feeling the silky hairs on her thighs and legs. Occasionally, I would just barely brush a fingertip over her puckered asshole. But mostly I enjoyed eating my niece's pussy.

Kim was using a hand to jack me and she was using her lips and tongue on a concentrated assault on the cockhead. I could feel my nuts tighten and my cock getting more rigid, but Kim would, instinctively I think, stop jacking and sucking and clamp her fingers tightly around the base of the cock shaft until the urge to cum subsided.

I was going to cum on her terms. I knew my cock was in good hands-and mouth-with Kim. I concentrated on sucking her clit and tonguing . She would take my cock out of her mouth and make little mewing noises as I sucked hard on her clit. Then she would resume sucking harder and jacking faster. Then I would suck harder and lick faster and tongue deeper.

It was a delicious cycle. Kim's legs were shaking and both of us were breathing like we were running a long race. I felt her pussy begin to twitch and spasm. I could feel the cum rise through my cock as Kim pumped with long fast strokes.

I groaned a loud "Ahhhhh" as my nuts unloaded. Kim's mewing became louder and she went down on one elbow as an orgasm rocked her. She straightened her legs and ground her pussy against my face and chin. Slowly, we both came down and I felt a warm mouth engulf my cock again.

Finally, we moved around where we were lying side-by-side. Kim had cum on her face, shoulders and chest. I kissed her and tasted my cum, then I kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples and licked her clean of cum. Which we shared in another deep kiss.


I was lying on my side. Kim was on her back. She had my cock in one hand. I had an arm around her shoulders and my other hand rested on her belly. We dozed.

I felt Kim stir as she rolled up on her side to face me. "That was incredible! I've never been able to give myself an orgasm like that."

"Yes, it was incredible. And so are you."

"Am I as good as Mom?"

My sister, Ellen must not have left anything out in their discussions.

"Kim, you are a natural Cocksucker."

She smiled and kissed me. Then she reached down and squeezed and pulled my soft cock. "Good. Because I like being a Cocksucker."

We arranged the covers, snuggled together and slept.

We awakened close to the same time. I flipped the covers down as Kim stretched. I liked the way she arched her back and thrust her breasts.

"We'd better get with it, if we are going to run this morning. I should be on the road by seven or so."

Kim rolled over and kissed my chest. "Instead of running, let's 69 again."

Before I could answer, she had moved down and had engulfed my cock in her mouth. We started out on our sides, but moved around so I was on my hands and knees. We were both lapping, licking, kissing and sucking. Kim was running a hand over my back and tracing my ass crack with her fingertips.

She was using deep vacuum sucks and stroking my cock with her free hand. I lay my face on her pussy and just enjoyed the blowjob. It didn't take her long to pop my nuts. I turned towards her, "I'm going to cum."

Kim took the cock out. "I know." Then she resumed sucking as she stroked.

"I'm cumming. Ah. Ahhh."

Kim held my cock as she sucked and swallowed. "Mmmmm."

I moved around and held her as we kissed and shared the cum.

When we showered together, I got on my knees and ate Kim to a series of little orgasms. While we were drying ourselves, Kim looked around. "I want to come back and suck you off in here. I want to look in all of the mirrors to see your cock in my mouth and to watch you shoot your cum in my mouth and on my face and tits." We slipped on robes before going upstairs.

Over breakfast, Kim asked, "Is there anything else you can teach me?"

"As I said, you're a natural." She blushed. "You do things instinctively, I think. About the only thing else is anal play. You can really pop some guy's nuts by inserting a lubed finger into their ass and pressing their prostate gland."

"That sounds like fun."

"I'm sure you'll figure it out naturally. And be prepared for a big load coming your way. Speaking of loads, when is your first mid-term?"

"Not until early tomorrow afternoon. Is it o.k. if I stay until tomorrow morning?"

"Sure. Stay as long as you like. Take the key with you. And you know you're welcome any time."

"Thanks, Brad. I'll hit the books hard today, maybe run this afternoon, get a good night's sleep, and drive back up to school early tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good. I'd better get dressed and on the road."

Kim cleaned up the breakfast dishes while I finished getting ready to travel. She stood in the doorway between the house and the garage as I put the last of my stuff in the car. I walked back to her.

"Good luck with your midterms."

"Thanks, Brad. And thanks for the lessons and the hospitality."

"My pleasure. Anytime." Kim was standing on a slight step. She bent down to kiss. Then I untied the robe, kissed each of her breasts and planted a kiss on her belly just above her auburn pubic thatch.

As I opened the garage door and backed the car out, Kim didn't bother to retie the robe as she waved. The garage door closed and as I drove up the street I remembered that I never did give Kim her massage last night.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers