Sweet Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

She propped herself up on an elbow again. “Did you feel anything?”

“I felt your pussy gripping and squeezing me and I felt every drop of cum as it burned through my cock and shot deep into you.”

“I felt that too. I could feel your cum splashing against my vaginal walls and I think you were so deep inside me that your cockhead may have touched my cervix.”

Ellen kissed me then lay her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and rested my hand on her hip. She lay one hand on my stomach. We were still in the same position when I awakened as dawn lightened the room. I stirred. Ellen touched me, “You’re awake?”

“Yes. I love you.”

“I love you too. We better get you ready for work.”

“I know something else I’d rather get ready for, but as usual, you are right.” I hugged my Sweet Sister to me and we quietly laid together for a few more minutes. We showered together and, as Ellen fixed breakfast, I shaved and packed my stuff.

After eating, I helped Ellen clean up the dishes. “I’ll call Bill mid-morning and see where he is tonight. Are you sure he really wants to see you having sex with another man?”

“Yes. And I’m equally sure it won’t happen unless you are the man.”

“O.K. I’ll call you after I talk with Bill.”

Ellen smiled, “Don’t call until after lunchtime. I’m going back to bed. I’m exhausted from making love with My Lover, My Brother, and I want to dream about it.”

“O.K.” Ellen waved from the front window as I drove off. I waved back and wondered how Bill would bring up what was on his mind if we were able to get together this evening.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers
12