Sweet Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

He did give me a first class blowjob. I couldn’t resist wrapping my lips around his fat cock and blowing him too.

Late Friday morning I called my niece Kim. She and one of her roommates were planning on coming to my place for spring break. I told her that I was going to stop by her parent’s place for Friday evening but she and her roommate should come on down Friday evening as planned and make themselves at home and I would be there early Saturday afternoon.

Bill was home when I arrived at his and Ellen’s home. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat, a nervous Cheshire cat.

Ellen helped me carry my stuff into the bedroom where I would stay. After setting down the luggage, Ellen hugged me. She put her lips next to my ear, “Be prepared, Little Brother. I’m going to fuck your brains out in front of my husband and you had better be prepared to fuck mine out for his viewing pleasure!” She hugged me again, squeezed my crotch, gave me a peck on the lips, turned and left the room.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12