Sweet Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
711 Followers

She got up on her knees and straddled my hips. She rose up on her knees. She held my cock upright with one hand. She positioned herself over it, then spread her pussy lips with the other hand. She lowered herself until the cockhead was just inside her pussy hole. Ellen put her hands on her thighs as she slowly lowered herself. Bill and I watched her pussy lips part as her cunt slid down and engulfed my cock.

Ellen adjusted her knees and her hips. She began to slowly ride up and down. She did a little grind at the bottom of her ride. At the top, she would ride up until my cockhead was just in her pussy then she would rotate her hips. My cock, which was shiny and slick with her pussy juices, would move as her hips rotated. Bill groaned.

After a few minutes of a leisurely cock ride, Ellen put her hands on my shoulders. She began a fast fuck that soon had us bouncing together. Her tits bounced and jounced as our pelvises slammed together.

Ellen slowed down as she leaned over my chest. She lowered her head and we kissed. “Are you enjoying our fuck?” Bill groaned. Before I could answer, she began to roll her shoulders and rub her breasts across my chest. She smiled, “I like tickling my tits on your chest hair.”

She sat backup and resumed the cock ride. Ellen fondled her breasts with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other as she rode up and down. She paused and adjusted her position. I moaned as Ellen began to rock her pelvis. I couldn’t help myself. When Ellen fucks you with her cinder sifting movement, you’re getting one of the best fucks you’ll ever have.

My cock got harder and felt like it got longer as it slipped in and out and rubbed against the inner walls of Ellen’s love tunnel as she rocked her hips. Gawd, it felt good! Ellen seemed to be enjoying it too. Her eyes were almost closed. She was rubbing and squeezing her breasts. The tip of her tongue peeked from between her lips. Bill was breathing hoarsely.

I reached up and took Ellen’s hands. She opened her eyes as I pulled her down to me. I humped my hips and tried to drive my cock up into her as we kissed. Ellen shifted herself so she could stretch her legs out straight. I don’t know how she could have maintained the kneeling position for so long.

I flexed a leg and rolled us over so Ellen was on her back. I got to my knees between her legs. Ellen seemed to whimper as my cock fell out. I put her legs up on my shoulders then I lifted her butt.

Ellen moaned as I buried my face in her crotch and began to eat her hot, wet fresh fucked pussy. I savored the juicy taste of my Sweet Sister as I ran my tongue up and down between her lips and over her engorged clit. Bill was groaning. Ellen moaned, “Fuck meeeee.” But she had her hands on my head. She was pushing my head down and her hips up as I sucked her cunt.

“Fuck meeeee!”

I dropped her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. My hard cock jutted over her pussy. I pressed my cock down and rub the cockhead over her clit. “Please don’t tease me! Fuck me!”

I looked at Bill. He had Ellen’s panties wrapped around his cock as he beat off.

Ellen pressed my cock down against her pussy as I grasped her ankles and raised her legs. I rocked my hips and pushed my cock into her slick warmth. Ellen growled. She pinched, twisted and pulled her nipples as I pumped her pussy with long fast strokes. There was a slapping sound as our pelvises smacked together. My balls rapped against her ass each time we bottomed together.

I lowered her legs and Ellen began to hump her hips as we set up a steady fucking rhythm. She smiled at me as I felt her cunt grip my cock. She was flexing her vaginal muscles. My cock grew harder. I knew I would blow my load soon if she kept at it.

Ellen began to make a soft keening noise. We slowed the rhythm as we built towards a climax. My nuts got tighter and tighter and my cock felt like a steel rod. Ellen’s keening was almost a wail. I lost it when she humped hard and drove my cock deep into her pussy.

“Gahhhh!” The cum boiled up out of my nuts and Ellen gasped “Ohhhhh!“ as I blew a large hot wad deep into her body. I pulled my cock out of her and painted a cum stripe from her belly button to between her breasts.

Her vaginal muscles gripped me as I pushed back into her. She humped hard as I pushed as deep as I could go. Ellen threw her head back and wailed. Her cunt gripped my cock as her orgasm began to roll through her body.

I could feel my cock jerk and spasm as my nuts continued to send cum gobs up to be shot deep into Ellen’s pussy. I lay down a top her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed deeply as we came down together.

Bill got up on the bed with us. He was kneeling beside us and stroking his cock. I rolled onto my side and propped myself up on an elbow to watch. “I’m going to cum on your tits.“ Bill began to cum. He held his cock as he dropped wads on first one nipple then the other.

Ellen took his cock from him. He shot a couple of wads onto her face. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked. She held his cock in one hand as she touched my face with the other.

I leaned forward. She kissed me and pushed some of Bill’s cum into my mouth. When we broke the kiss, Bill cock was inches from our faces. Ellen kissed his cockhead then smiled at me. She held his cock for me.

I opened my mouth and pushed his cock deep into it. I sealed my lips around his cock shaft as I moved my head. When I pulled my mouth off his cock, a string of cum ran from his cockhead to my lips. Ellen caught it on a finger. She held her hand up and Bill licked her finger.

We took turns sucking Bill’s cock until his nuts were drained. Then I lay on my back. Ellen kneeled beside me. She began to lick my cock. I felt another tongue on my ball sac. Bill and Ellen took turns sucking my balls dry. When they finished, I moved around so Ellen could lie between us. After a short rest I moved down and spread Ellen’s legs.

I lay on my stomach with my face right next to her pussy. There were drops of cum on her red pussy hair. I spread her lips and licked the cum that was oozing from her pussy hole. Ellen gasped as my tongue touched her. Bill groaned but he moved down to watch, then help.

Afterwards, we lay beside Ellen again and rested. We hadn’t spoken in all this time. Ellen sat up. She leaned over and kissed Bill. “Did you enjoy watching your little wife fuck another man?”

Bill mumbled, “Uh-huh.”

She kissed him again, “I enjoyed it too.” Ellen turned to me. “You’re a good fuck, Brad.” And she winked.

“So are you, Sweet Sister.”

Bill laughed, “Hey! You weren’t supposed to find that out.”

We all became silent. I know we weren’t embarrassed by what we had just done but I think we were all contemplative about the fact that we had engaged in adultery, incest, voyeurism, and heterosexual and homosexual oral sex.

I got up and went to my own bed. I figured it was best to leave Ellen and Bill together for the rest of the night.

The next morning, at breakfast, Ellen commented, “I liked watching you suck each other’s cock.” Bill and I looked at each other. “I’d like to watch you two get in on together.”

Bill looked at her. “What do you mean?”

“I mean get it on. You wanted to watch another man fuck me. I want to watch you get fucked by another man.”

“That’s what I thought you meant, but I don’t know.” Bill looked at me.

“I didn’t mean right this instant. Soon, maybe.” Ellen looked at me and winked.

After helping Ellen clean up the kitchen, I got my things together. Bill came into the bedroom. “Uh, thanks, Brad. I hope you don’t think we’re weird or kinky or anything.”

“No, I think you’re just a normal overly horny, and possibly bored, married couple.”

“Uh, Brad, uh, what do you think about Ellen wanting to watch us get it on?”

“I think I would enjoy it, but, I also think we should just wait and see what develops.”

Ellen followed me out to my car. She hugged me, “Thanks, Brad. I’d like to do it all over again with Bill participating instead of watching.”

“You’re welcome. I’d like that, but do you think Bill would go for it?”

“In a second.”

“Well, let’s wait and see what develops.”

“Take care, Brad. Drive safely. Tell Kim we love her.”

They both waved as I drove away. After I got on the highway home, I pulled off at the first rest area and dialed Kim’s cell phone. She picked up on the third ring. “Hi, Kim. It’s Brad.”

“Hi. Where are you?”

I just left your folks place. I’ll be there by early afternoon. What time did you get in last night?”

“Sheri, my roommate, and I both had one o’clock finals so we didn’t get away until after five. Sheri! What time did we get here?”

I heard a woman’s voice, “Oh, it must have around nine-thirty or so.”

“Sheri thinks about nine-thirty. I can hardly wait for her to meet you. You’ll like her.”

“Well, I’ll be there in a few hours. Keep a beer or two cool for me.”

“We’ll do that. Sheri loves your house and yard. She thinks it is so neat that she can sunbathe.”

“I take it that is what. . .”

“We both are. Get here soon.”

“O.K., Kim. I’ll see you in a couple of hours.” I ended the call and pulled back out onto the Interstate. I was glad I had taken the week off. It could be an interesting spring break for all of us.

T@nman
T@nman
711 Followers
12