Sweet Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

“Well, you can have any part of me any time you want.” I took my hands off her butt. I wanted to put them on her tits.

Kim moved her hand so my ball sac rested in the palm of her hand and my cock lay along her wrist. She licked her lips, “I’d like that right now, but I’d better finish my work before I start to play.” Kim dropped the cock, turned and sat back down at the table. I picked up my stuff and walked onto the lawn.

“Hey, Sheri. How about a bottle of water?”

“Gee, thanks, Brad. I was getting thirsty.”

“How’s the paper coming?”

“In fits and starts. It‘s coming along.” Sheri smiled, “I can’t get my mind completely off of another cumming.”

“Well, I’ll leave you with your paper. I think I’ll do some reading.”

I spread the blanket on the grass, got a bottle of water and my book and I stretched out on my stomach. I’d been reading and dozing for about an hour and a half when I felt someone kneel down beside me. A hand touched my shoulder then Kim leaned down and kissed my cheek. “I’m ready to play. Are you?”

“And what would you like to play, Little Girl?” I rolled onto my side.

“I think I’d like to play something naughty or even something nasty.” Kim pushed me onto my back. She rubbed her hand over my chest and stomach as she leaned down to give me a wet kiss. I put my arms around her shoulders. Kim whispered in my ear, “I’d like to play ‘Uncle Brad gets fucked silly by his hot crotched niece’. She pushed herself up into a sitting position. “But first, I’m going to play ‘Sucking my Uncle’s big thick dick until it’s stiff’.

Kim gave me another wet kiss then she got on her hands and knees beside me. She kissed and licked her way down my chest and stomach. My semi-soft cock was lying on my thigh. She licked it from the base to the cockhead then sucked it into her warm wet mouth. My cock quickly reached a fully erect state in her attentive mouth. Kim was making slurping noises as she pumped my cock in and out of her mouth and as she massaged the cockhead with her tongue.

I lifted Kim’s leg and she swung it over me so my head was between her knees. After pushing myself up on my elbows, I buried my face in my niece’s furry crotch. The curly hair along the edges of her labia were damp with her pussy juices. I licked her lips and sucked her taste off them. When I parted her pussy lips with my tongue, I was rewarded with the full taste of Kim’s warm juicy pussy. I was happily tongue fucking her as she worked my cock in her mouth. Sheri joined us. She put a hand on my shoulder.

“Rest your shoulders on my knees and thighs.” Sheri pushed her knees and lower thighs under my shoulders. She leaned forward and began to kiss and lick Kim’s butt. I watched, with some amazement, as Sheri’s tongue rimmed Kim’s puckered butt hole. Kim must have been amazed too as she hesitated briefly with her cocksucking then resumed with hard suction.

Sheri moved back and my head dropped to the blanket. She leaned down and kissed me and whispered, “I love the taste of Kim’s cunt.” She leaned forward and nuzzled her nose in Kim’s pussy. Sheri’s full breasts were hanging right over my face so I fondled and gently squeezed one ripe tit while I kissed and sucked the nipple of the other. She moved back and kissed me again, “This is too hot! I’m going to get my camera.”

I pushed myself back up my elbows so I was again lips-to-lips with Kim’s succulent pussy. I sensed, rather than felt, movement nearby. Sheri held her camera in close. Fortunately, my eyes were closed as I ate Kim otherwise the flash would have blinded me, as Sheri snapped a close up of me tongue fucking my niece.

Kim stopped sucking my cock and pushed herself up so she was kneeling over my face. Her delicious pussy was pressed hard against my nose and mouth. She backed off my face and leaned down and kissed me, “Are you ready to be fucked silly, Uncle Brad?” I just smiled.

Kim moved back again so she was on her knees straddling my hips. She picked up my hard cock and stroked it. Then she rose up on her knees and moved forward. She rubbed my cockhead around in her auburn pussy thatch. She used the cockhead to part her pussy lips. She rubbed it up and down and over them before guiding it into her pussy. Kim smiled as she slowly lowered her hips and sank down on my hard-on. I smiled as she lowered her hips and my hard cock slowly pushed into her warm tightness.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. Then she began to pump her pussy up and down over my cock. In turn, I began to hump my hips. Kim’s tits jiggled each time we bumped together. She smiled, “Oh, gawd, my pussy feels so good when it’s filled with your cock.”

“Not as good as my cock feels.” Kim laughed as she shifted her weight from one knee to another so she began to rock from side to side. Her rocking motion caused my cock and her pussy to rub and slide together in marvelous ways. “You keep that up and I’m going to blow my load.”

She stopped rocking and pushed herself into an upright position. “We can’t have that. You don’t look like you’ve been fucked silly yet.” Kim sat still for a moment as she ran her hands over my stomach and chest.

Sheri interrupted her picture snapping to lean down and kiss Kim on the lips, “You two look so hot like that.” As Sheri stood back up, Kim kissed her on the belly. Sheri parted her legs a little as Kim nuzzled her face against Sheri’s furry pussy. She smiled broadly as Kim slipped one of her fingers up into Sheri’s pussy.

Kim looked up at her, “You’re so wet.” She stuck the finger which she had used to finger fuck Sheri in her mouth. Kim slowly pulled her finger out. It looked as if she was sucking a small cock. “Yummm. I just may have to eat you later.”

Sheri stooped over again and kissed Kim, “I’ll spread my legs for you so you can eat my cunt whenever you wish.”

Kim planted a wet kiss on Sheri’s belly, “Until later.” As she turned back to me, Kim began to rock her pelvis. She didn’t appear to be conscious of the fact that she was fucking us by starting the cinder sifting movement. My cock stiffened in joy. Kim began to rock her pelvis more quickly. She seemed to be feeling the good effects too. She had her head tipped back and she was pulling, twisting and pinching her nipples.

I couldn’t help myself. I began to chuckle. Kim smiled at me, “What’s funny?”

“That’s a chuckle of pure pleasure that you hear, Kim.”

“It does feel good.”

“You bet it does! You, my Sweet Niece, have inherited your Mother’s cinder sifting movement.”

“Oh, what’s that?”

“That’s what you’re doing now. It’s pure fucking pleasure.”

“Oh, I didn’t know.”

“There’s nothing to know. It’s must be hereditary and instinctual and totally natural to you and your Mother.”

“Why is what I’m doing called the cinder sifting movement?”

“I’ll tell you about that later. Just enjoy and keep doing it.”

Kim returned to pinching, pulling and twisting her nipples. As a result of the tit stimulation, the muscles in the walls of her pussy began to grip my cock. She rocked her pelvis faster and she began making little keening noises. I watched as a rosy flush started to rise up her torso. Kim was working up an orgasm. She was getting ready to cum and I wasn’t far behind her.

I could feel my cock stiffen and my ball sac got tight. I humped my hips. “Gahh! Here it cums!” Kim’s keening became a wail as my cock twitched deep in her pussy. I felt her pussy muscles grip me as the cum boiled from my balls and shot deep into my niece’s pussy.

Kim pulled her nipples and ground her pelvis against mine. She fell forward and lay on top of me. My cock continued to spasm and jerk as her pussy milked it. I wrapped my arms and legs around my niece’s body and held her close. We lay together quietly until Kim finally stirred. She kissed my cheek. “Mmmm, that was good.” We shared a wet probing kiss then Kim rolled off me and onto the blanket beside me.

I propped myself up on one elbow and watched her as she kneaded her breasts and rubbed her nipples. She slipped her hand down to her crotch and inserted two fingers in her pussy. She raised her hand to her lips and sucked one finger into her mouth. After sucking it clean, she extended the other finger to me. I sucked our mixed love juices off of her finger.

Sheri got on her knees between us. She touched my semi-hard cock. She grinned as she lifted it with her fingers, “Yum, cum on a stick. I think I’ll eat a cocksicle.” She leaned down. I groaned in pleasure as she swallowed my cock. Her nose was nestled in my pubic hair. Sucking Sheri restored my cock to a fully erect and ready state. Then she turned her attentions to Kim.

She grasped Kim’s ankles and spread her legs wide then she got on her knees between them. “And I’ll have a piece of cream pie.” Kim arched her back as Sheri began to lick and lap at her cum oozing pussy. I stroked my cock as I watched the two of them.

Sheri was on her knees with her face buried in Kim’s furry pussy and her ass up in the air. I picked the lube up off the blanket and crawled across it so I behind Sheri. I leaned down to kiss and lick her ass and to slip a finger into her cunt. Sheri was dripping. I licked her ass and cunt for a couple of minutes then I got up on my knees, gripped my hard-on and guided it into Sheri’s cunt. She reached back with a hand and squeezed my ball sac.

I rotated my hips and ground my cock around. Opening the lube, I squeezed a little onto a finger. Sheri raised her face from Kim’s pussy when I ran my fingertip over her puckered rosebud. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. Then her face dropped back down to Kim’s pussy. I put some more lube on my fingertip and rubbed and pressed her butt hole. I slowly worked my finger and the lube into Sheri’s ass.

Sheri was no longer eating out Kim. Kim pushed herself out from under Sheri. She got to her feet and picked up Sheri’s camera. “Sheri, taking Brad’s cock up your virgin ass will make a nice slide show.” I pulled my finger out of Sheri’s ass as Kim snapped a frame. She continued to snap pictures as I finger fucked Sheri’s ass. I lubed two fingers and slowly worked them deep. Sheri groaned as I rotated the fingers. Her butt hole was stretching nicely as my fingers moved in and out and around.

A third fingers was lubed and introduced into her butt. Sheri yelped a little and put one hand on her ass. I stopped trying to insert a third finger and continued to work with just the lube and two fingers. My hard-on had dropped out of her cunt. Kim leaned in close with the camera as I squirted a large load of lube up Sheri’s ass and as I lubed my cock.

After placing one hand on Sheri’s hip and using the other to direct my cock and to hold the cockhead against her asshole, I slowly began to apply pressure. Kim snapped almost continuous frames as Sheri’s virgin asshole began to open and accept my cockhead.

When the cockhead was firmly lodged, I stopped and rubbed her ass and back. “You o.k., Sheri?”

“Yes. It stings a little, though.”

“You want to continue?”

“Oh, yes!”

“O.K. I’ll go slowly and stop whenever you want me too.” I continued to push a little more cock up her ass. Push. Stop. Push. Stop. About a third of my cock was up Sheri’s butt. “You still o.k.?”

“Yes. It doesn’t sting as much.” I pushed some more and, suddenly, Sheri pushed back. My cock slid deeply into her. “Oh! That feels different!”

Kim put the camera down. She bent down and kissed Sheri. “You just took all of Brad’s cock up your ass.”

“I know. I can feel it filling me full.”

I held still while she got used to the feeling of having a cock up her ass.

Sheri pushed herself up so she was on her hands and knees. I leaned over her back and reached under her to find and fondle on of her full soft tits. “Everything fell good, Sheri?”

“It feels better than good. It feels super! I’m ready to get my ass fucked if you’re ready to fuck it.”

I pushed myself back up into a kneeling position, placed my hands on her hips and pulled my cock back in a long slow back stroke. I pushed it back up her ass in an equally slow stroke and then we settled into a steady rhythm as Sheri’s virgin ass was pumped full of hard cock.

I slowly speeded up the pace and soon Sheri was rocking back and forth and the skin on her ass and my thighs were slapping together as my cock bottomed at the end of each stroke. She was a quick learner and already she was squeezing and relaxing her butt muscles.

The sun was beating down on us as Sheri gave up her anal cherry. Sweat was dripping off my face and her back glistened with sweat. The tightness of her muscle ring was really giving my cock a workout and I could feel my nuts beginning to tighten. “I’m getting set to cum, Sheri.”

Sheri was beginning to pant, “So am I.” She folded her arms and put her head back down on the blanket. The pace quickened to short fast strokes Kim put the camera down and lay down behind me. I didn’t pay her any attention until I felt a lubed finger slip between my ass cheeks. It followed the butt crack to my asshole. It paused for a second then pushed its’ way up my ass.

Kim pushed her finger deep so she could massage my gland. As she touched it, my nuts burst and a gusher of cum blew deep into Sheri’s ass. Sheri squealed as my cock jerked and twitched as my nuts continued to unload and as wads of warm cum were shot into her freshly fucked ass.

I leaned over her back again and covered her. Kim got back on her feet and took some more pictures as I rolled off of Sheri’s back and lay on my back. Sheri got back up her hands and knees and moved next to me. She leaned down and we kissed. I scooted to get beneath her where I raised my head up so I could suck one of her hard nipples. Sheri pump a hand under my head and held it.

Once my craving to suck a tit was satisfied, I looked up at Sheri, “Did you enjoy it?”

“The sucking or the fucking?”

“Both.”

She laughed, “I really like the feel of a dick in my ass. I felt a warmth filling me when you began to cum. Sheri lay down beside me and put her head on my shoulder. Kim squatted by our heads. “You guys were really getting it on. I can’t wait to see the pictures.

Sheri sat up, “That’ll have to wait. She took Kim’s hand, “I think I close up the study hall and go clean up and rest.”

“Good idea.”

I watched the two women walk away hand in had. I laid around until they went inside with their books and laptops. Then I picked up the blanket and miscellaneous odd and ends that were lying about and went inside myself. The showers in the two upstairs bathrooms were both running so I showered and cleaned up in the basement shower.

While I was toweling myself dry, I noticed I’d gotten a little sunburn on my back. I wondered if Kim and Sheri had gotten any sunburn too. We gotten carried away and forgot to keep applying sunblock.

The house was quiet when I came back upstairs. I decided that I’d fix a cold salad and have dinner ready for whenever Kim and Sheri came back downstairs.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12