Sweet Sister in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Affair with Karin continues at her home.
2.2k words
4.63
164.3k
154

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,258 Followers

After our adventures at my house the previous month, I was looking forward with curiosity, as well as a mix of other feelings, to my next visit at my brother and his wife's house. It happened that I had a business trip to Cincinnati a couple of months later, and they offered me their guest room for my 3 day stay. I happily accepted, and could hardly keep from an involuntary hard-on for the next 4 days. She was in my mind all the time, as I packed, and throughout my flight up.

I was kind of disappointed, and maybe a little relieved that my brother was alone when he picked me up at the airport. It delayed me seeing Karin for another hour, but when we walked into the kitchen, there she was.

My niece came up for a hug, I noted with surprise how mature she looked, how much like her mom, then Karin came around the kitchen island. She was wearing her work clothes, nice stockings (I wondered what kind of a view they led up to,) and a skirt and white button-down shirt. She dusted off her hands, and came over to hug me hello.

Did I detect a little blush in her cheeks? A little bashfulness in her gaze? Understandable of course, I'd never greeted her before after having tasted her pussy, shared her tongue, sent her home with a load of my cum deep inside her.

"Hi Mikey," she said sweetly, hugging me maybe a little more directly than before, turning her cheek to my kiss. "How was the flight?"

"Ok, I guess." I watched as my brother left the kitchen and headed into the family room. I leaned in a little to inhale her fragrance. Was she wearing this perfume for me? Or just a normal day for her. As we broke the hug, Karin turned quickly back to the stove, dragging her breasts across me. On purpose? So hard to read.

Dinner, visiting, bedtime. I lay in bed, listening to the house, wondering what my sweet sister-in-law was doing, what was she thinking. Was she peeling off a new pair of panties? Thinking about the hard cock in her guest room? I heard the shower start up, my brother downstairs. What would happen if I joined her? Was she rubbing herself thinking of me across the hall? Getting squeaky clean for her guest?

Hard as iron, I fell asleep.

I woke to the sounds of a family in the morning. Mom making breakfast, packing the husband and kids off. I heard them heading off for the bus, then her footsteps up the back stairs. Karin humming as she entered her bedroom across the hall. Shoes dropping to the floor. Was that a zipper? Then the door to my room eased open, I closed my eyes and willed my cock to wait. My heart hammered.

She tiptoed to my side, I peeked through slits. Black lingerie, creamy white thighs, large round breasts. She leaned over me, looking closely. I eased my eyes closed, waited. I felt the bed shift towards her, then shift again, and... I smelled her. I opened my eyes to see her easing a leg over my head, her ass to my face, looking back at me past her pendulous breasts. She smiled, "Good morning baby, are you ready for breakfast?

I smiled back, and she slowly lowered herself to me. Her thighs brushed my cheeks, I felt her panties touch my lips. She pulled the sheets away, and found me hard. Now her lips brushed the head of my cock, and it jumped to her. The smell of her engulfed me, I shivered in anticipation. I lifted my head and licked her, feeling the spongy give of her pubic hair under the silk. I licked up and down the edges of her panties, then harder right up the middle of her slit. A slippery bit of juice oozed through the translucent crotch, and I tasted her. The same sweet tangy sweat that filled my daydreams, Karin's pussy.

As I pulled the silk to the side, she took the head of my cock into her mouth. I pulsed, picturing the sweet innocent wife sucking on another man's cock. Her tongue played over the bulb, teasing the slit, as I did the same. I kissed the hollow of her crotch, then licked slowly into the gap between her lips. She was juicy as a ripe peach, and she lowered herself completely, resting her body weight on me. The babydoll negligee settled around my head, I was hidden inside, licking my sister-in-law. I had to reach up to find her pussy. I filled my mouth with her lips, sucking them into it. My tongue snaked up and found her clit. My nose was buried in her gash.

Within a minute, she was coming on my face. I sucked on her button as she pressed herself to me. I used my thumbs to open her up, licking the textured inner lips of her sex as she wiped herself back and forth across my face. The smell was pungent and unforgettable. My index fingers played up across her taint, tickling her as they approached her anus. The spasms increased, her movements now front to back. My tongue entered her canal, feeling the pulsing as she lifted herself and sat her ass right on my face. I could feel the want, the desire to be sucked, fucked. I fucked her cunt with my tongue, and sucked her pussy, probing inside and out, up the back of her entrance, across the stretched skin behind, leading to her anus.

"Oh good god, oh, Mikey," she moaned. Her hand lightly stroked my cock, I lifted my hips seeking more contact. She took the hint and bent over to suck me deeply into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat, gagging a little as I thrust to her.

I flipped her negligee up over her round white ass. The skin was perfect, smooth and firm, sweat beading on her cheeks. Her pussy was gaping open, bright red inside the hanging lips. Her anus was exposed by her position, cheeks pulled apart, the little hole, the ridged target of it so symmetrical. I was enamored with every hair on her body, every curve and crease between her legs.

"Oh baby, oh god, suck my pussy," the good Catholic mom pleaded, and I obliged. Fascinated by the movement of her vagina, clenching and opening, right in my face. Suddenly, she relaxed, sprawling completely across my body. Her pussy still on my tongue, her breasts on my thighs, my cock trapped in her mouth. She lay still, then her entire body shuddered as her orgasm travelled throughout her. A little squirt of juice shot across my cheek, and I licked up looking for more. Her pussy was sodden, the hair full of trapped nectar. My face was slick with her.

20 years I'd known her as a sweet, goofy, good girl, conservatively dressed, chaste and asexual. Now she was coming on my face, sucking my cock, milking it for my cum. In her husband's house, with her husband's brother.

I groaned as the situation overwhelmed me, reached around to hold her head against me, and exploded into her throat. She gagged and swallowed, pulling against my arms, but I held her there and fucked her face, shooting streams of cum into her. My orgasm intensified when she lightly stroked below my shaft, milking the last of my ejaculate from me.

Now I slumped back, panting and sweating. She pulled off and gasped for breath, turned back to look at me. The picture is burned into my fantasy memory: Karin's ass spread to my face, little brown anus perfectly formed. her lips open, pussy dripping onto my chest, hair matted against her sex. Her face, shiny with sweat. Drool and cum hanging from her swollen red lips, her hair plastered to her sweating face.

She smiled, and licked her lips. "Wow, how'd you know I didn't like to swallow?" Then her tongue rolled out, a puddle of cum on it. She turned around and lay face to face on me, fat breasts slick with sweat, rubbing them on my chest. I swept the hair from her face, she was flushed and hot, and she leaned down for a long slow kiss, prying my lips open to fuck my mouth with her tongue. I felt a slick ball of cum coat my tongue and hers, as she obscenely spread it around my mouth. She pulled up, hair hanging around my face in a halo, and smiled. "Yummy, right?" Then Karin pursed her lips and drooled onto mine, her saliva and my cum hanging from her into my mouth.

"You better be making me some more of this pretty quick, mister. My pussy is jealous of my mouth right now." Then back down to kiss some more, slowly making love with our mouths. Her wet pussy slid back and forth on my stomach, smearing her juices across me. The smell of our sin filled the room. My cock had deflated some, but soon began to grow between us. She smiled, said nothing and slid back towards it as it reached for her. Her pussy easily found it's mark, and sucked my cock into it. When she'd reached the limit, my length buried in her, she sighed, and relaxed against me.

I pulsed inside her, she squeezed back. She giggled like a schoolgirl, "Ooh, what is that inside my little coochie? Is that my nasty brother in law's cock? You can't fuck your little sister! What if you make a baby in me?"

She began to make little up and down motions with her hips, grinding her clit against me, my cock treated to a tour of the inside of her. I grew harder and longer inside her steaming vagina, she giggled more and kissed me. "Do you love this like I do?"

"I do, I love it."

"You love me too, don't you Mikey? Say you love me. If you do, I'll let you do aaanything you want."

"Oh god I love you Karin," as I dragged my shaft from her, stopping with just the head inside. "Mmm I love my sweet little sister. I'm yours now." She bit my lower lip, hard, drawing blood, as her clit began to spasm.

"I'm sorry, baby," as she licked the blood from me. "Mommy didn't mean to hurt you." That little girl voice she'd used back home to drive me nuts. I gave her a hard drive, bottoming out in her. "OOH! I think you like Mommy talking dirty to you! Does it make you want to do bad things in my pussy? You wouldn't shoot your sperm into it, would you? That would be so naughty."

She laughed an evil laugh, and clenched me like a fist inside her channel. I erupted instantly, driving hard against her bottom, pounding against her, then grinding against her clit to bring her to climax.

"Ooh, I feel some cum inside me," she cooed. "I told you that's a bad thing to do to your little sister in law. I think somebody is going to have to clean me up now." She kissed me softly and whispered, "Do you want to lick my little pussy clean, or should I have your brother do it later?"

Sitting up, she slid her soaked mat of pubic hair up across my body, then lifted it to my mouth. The scent was overwhelming, her sweet pussy mixed with my salty cum. I gave a tentative lick, barely touching her slit, all the way up to her clit, and gave it a little suck. Her moan told me that this was her thing, the nastiness of our semi-incestuous affair in the morning, in her own house. She pressed the weeping hole against my mouth, and I obliged, smearing the drool of her cunt over her lips, up into her pubic mat. Tonguing her hole as it expelled globs of her treasure. She wiggled in excitement.

Suddenly there was the doorbell, then instantly the sound of the front door opening. "Karin? Come on girl, we're late!"

She dropped down close, whispered, "Oops, mommy's gotta go to work." Louder, "Sorry Susan, just finishing up breakfast." And right to my mouth, sucking every bit of our cum out of it. "Mmm, we taste so good, don't ya think?"

She hopped up and ran to her room, her cute white ass jiggling with each step. From downstairs, Susan called, "Karin, what are you doing running around naked up there?" A pause, "Do we have a visitor now? I thought you were saving yourself for your brother in law."

Karin squealed from the bedroom, "Susan! Stop!" Gave me a look as she passed by, buttoning up her shirt, and stepping into shoes. "I told you that I was just kidding, quit teasing me about Mikey"

She headed down the stairs, "Finally!" said Susan. They headed out, and as she closed the door behind them I heard Susan say, "Oh my god, what is that? What is that on your face? Jesus Karin! What the hell! You smell like cum!" The last I heard was the delighted lilt of Karin's laughter.

Treated2
Treated2
1,258 Followers