Sweet slut's Submission

Story Info
After her collaring, sara submits to His every wish.
1.9k words
4.27
36.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara went to the club dressed in a red dress with white opera gloves, a black sash and her hair pulled up into a French twist. Her friends were waiting for her there and as she walked into the playroom, she saw Michael standing on the stage dressed in a black suit with a dark tie. He turned and looked at her. He was a tall man with broad shoulders, dark hair, sharp Italian features and a wickedly warm smile that shown through in his dark eyes. He opened his hand to sara, who was a petite woman with big blue eyes and long dark hair. she was voluptuous with a small waist and nice boobs. she smiled at all her BDSM friends and went to the stage. Michael and sara had been "playing" together for nearly six months but now He was ready to make her His officially.

sara took His hand and stepped onto the stage. An "officiator" was standing before T/them as T/they stood together. Michael kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready, My sweet, to become Mine?"

Tears welled in her eyes as she nodded her head. He turned to the officiator and said, "Go on, Sir."

"W/we are gathered here tonight to join Michael, the Dominate, with sara, his submissive. T/they will be bound together for as long as T/they wish to continue to this U/union. If anyone can show just cause why T/they shouldn't be bound together speak now or forever hold Y/your peace."

He took Michael's hand and placed sara's hand in Michael's. Michael looked at sara and said, "As your Dominate, I promise to be fair and consistent in your training to become Mine. I will respect your right for limits and I promise to love you."

sara looked up at Michael and said, "i, sara, as Your submissive promise to love, honor and obey You. i promise to do my best to serve You and will tell You openly and honestly when i have reached my limits. i promise to do my best to serve Your needs and respect You as my Dominate."

Michael pulled out a chocker from His pocket. It was a small locket with the inscription, "Mine." He put the chocker around her neck and then to the astonishment of the crowd fell to His knee in front of her. He took her left hand and kissed it gently. "Don't get use to seeing Me like this, sweet slut. But I want to know if you will do Me the honor of being My wife?"

Tears fell down her face unabated as she whispered, "Yes, Michael. i will marry You, Master."

He slipped the engagement ring on her finger and rocked up to his feet. He pulled her in for a fierce kiss. "Now, sweet slut, are you ready to submit to Me in front of all these people here?"

she kissed His ear and whispered, "i'm so ready, Master."

"you know if things go beyond what you're ready for to yell, sapphire."

sara nodded her head and the officiator said, "I'm proud to present Master Michael with His submissive sara."

sara and Michael turned and the room clapped. The officiator stepped off the stage and sara turned to Michael, who motioned for her to turn around. she turned away from Him and He pulled off his tie and shrugged out of His jacket. He placed them in a nearby chair as He rolled up both sleeves. He unzipped her dress and pushed down the straps of her dress until it slipped down her arms and landed in a puddle at her feet. He picked up her dress and put that with His clothes. He unbuckled her strapless bra, leaving sara only in her garter belt and high heels. He smiled down at her bare bottom and knew she was probably blushing from the top of her head down to her shoes. He kissed her neck and pulled down her hair so it was left in a ponytail. Gently He yanked it backwards and kissed her roughly and soundly on the lips. He slipped His wanting tongue deep into the recesses of her warm mouth. He whispered, "Thank you, sweet slut, for doing as I asked. No panties tonight look good on you."

He walked her up to the cross and buckled her to the cross. He fastened both wrists and then pulled back her ponytail and said, "Shouldn't you have thanked Me? Hmmmmm...forgetting your manners already? I think you need a bright ass for that one, sweet slut."

He picked up a paddle and swung it through the air for a couple of times and smiled at the feel of it in his hands as she said, "i'm sorry, Master. Thank You so much for noticing i did as You asked."

He picked up the back sash and tied it around her eyes. "Do you trust Me, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she said softly.

He laid his hand on her butt check and squeezed until she squealed. He looked at his finger prints on her ass cheek and then smacked her ass with the paddle. She jumped as the paddle hit her soft bottom. He roughly pulled back her ponytail and said, "I didn't tell you could jump. That means ten smacks on your ass. Count and thank me for each smack. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master," she said softly, her voice filled with trepidation. He rested His hand on her shoulder, lifted her sash, and she looked over Her shoulder into His dark eyes. He touched her face and said, "Surrender to Me, sweet slut." He pushed down her sash again.

sara nodded her head and didn't move when He whacked her ass. she said, "Thank You, Master, one."

He continued to whack her ass for nine more times. Her ass was red and tears where streaming down her face but she didn't forget to thank Him or even moved an inch. He pressed His hand gently against her burning ass and then rubbed gently and her eyes drifted close. He reached around her waist and dipped downward as He kissed bare shoulder, her neck and finally her lips. He kissed her fiercely and then found her pussy with His hand. He pressed the palm of His hand against her mons and then dipped his fingers in between her soaking wet lips and circled her throbbing clit. He rubbed hard and fast as she moaned against His lips. Soon a bubbling need surged through her and she moaned louder pressing her hips against His hand. He stopped rubbing and took His wet fingers to her lips she sucked each finger into her wanting mouth and lapped up her own juices. He smiled wickedly at her.

He picked up the nipple clips and dangled them in front of her, jingling them so she could hear the clips banging against each other. He pinched her nipples one then the other. He fastened one clip to her nipple and then fastened the other clip to the other nipple. She screamed out in pain and pleasure. He swatted her ass with the crop. She screamed out again and He pulled back her ponytail and kissed her hard on the lips as He pulled on the chain between her clips. She moaned.

He unfastened her wrists and brought her to the bench next to it. He lied her down over the bench and fastened her wrists so she was draped over the bench. He kissed her neck and then found her open pussy. He slipped two then three fingers into her wetness. She started to move her hips so He was fucking her with His fingers. Soon she begged, "Please Master, may i cum?"

"Not yet, sweet slut," Michael said. He took a tube of lube and poured contents onto her asshole. She squirmed and He knew why. In the six months since T/they started playing together, she had never let Him take her ass, it was virgin territory. He wondered if she would evoke her safe word. He was ready for her to do it but He didn't realize she was ready to completely surrender to His every want.

He gently pressed His finger against her asshole and she moaned as she pressed back against His finger. He smiled at her reaction. He pressed and slipped two fingers deep into her ass. She moaned and moved with His hand as He slowly thrust two fingers in and out of her ass. He moved His fingers and dropped His trousers. His cock was aching with need at seeing her complete surrender, at feeling her wet and ready, at having her display herself for everyone to see despite her humiliation. He was rock hard and knew it would not take long for Him to come but He would steady His nerves, His wants to have her come hard in His arms. He unbuckled her restraints and she leaned up on her elbows. she whispered barely able to hear, "Please fuck my ass, Master."

He nearly came when He heard those words from His sweet slut and smiled broadly. He took her hips and leaned down and kissed the small of her back. He reached around and started to rub her clit again. she moaned and thrust her hips back against Him. He eased his cock up and down the crack of her ass and then aimed it at the puckered asshole. He eased it past the first ring of her asshole and she gasped out loud. He pushed harder and buried Himself in her ass. She screamed out not in pain but in exquisite pleasure. "Are you okay, sweet slut? Sapphire?"

"No, Master...i'm on fire, please Master, fuck me hard," she begged and He had to lock His knees and swallow hard because it took every ounce of control not to lose it.

He slowly eased in and out of her ass. He slapped her ass and slowly fucked her ass. She started to shake and started to beg over and over, "Please Master, please Master."

He knew she wanted to cum and that made Him want her even more. He sped up fucking her and she went wild. She started to thrust back on to Him. she was thrusting back as hard as He was fucking her. His cock was nearly bursting. He pulled on her ponytail until she sat up on her knees. He pulled on the chain and pulled off the nipple clips sending a shiver of pain straight into her. She screamed, "Master! i can't stop...please!"

"Cum for me, now!" He shouted and bit down on the nape of her neck.

she let go and came hard. She squeezed His cock hard with a mind blowing orgasm that raced like lightening through her. She shook and tears streamed down her face. Spasm after electrifying spasm hit her and when it started to subside she nearly fainted. she yelled, "i love You Master!"

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her hard back on His cock and stiffened. He thrust hard one more time and yelled, "sara, I love you!"

He spurt His seed deep inside her. He slowly eased out of her and gently laid her down on the table as he pulled up His trousers. He grabbed her clothes and went to her. He took off her sash and she threw her arms around His neck. He kissed her lovingly and pressed His forehead against hers. T/they stared into each other's eyes as people clapped.