Sweet Submission

Story Info
A sub's first submission to her Master.
4k words
4.09
53.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you prepared to willingly submit to me - to be my slave and to place yourself totally under my control and to do exactly what I say to do and permit me to use you for my pleasure?" I ask.

"Yes, Master, i do willingly submit to You and i freely and willingly agree to be Your slave and i offer You my body to do with as You please," you reply.

"Then we will use the safe words of 'Yellow' for that time when you feel you might be reaching the limits of your tolerance for the activity then taking place and 'Red' for that time that you reach the limit of your tolerance. At that point, all activity will cease. Do you understand this?" I ask

"Yes Master, i understand and accept these words as my safe words," you reply.

"you do remember the rules, don't you slave? you must always ask permission before you do anything or before you speak. you will say 'Your slave seeks permission to speak Master' or 'Your slave seeks permission to go to the bathroom, Master' or 'Your slave seeks permission to cum, Master.' you do understand this, don't you slave?"

"Yes Master, I understand fully and will always obey You and ask Your permission before i do anything."

"you will now present yourself to me as my newest slave," I say.

you then step to the middle of the room and slowly start to undress. First you remove your blouse, fold it and place it neatly on the floor. Next you unfasten your skirt and push it down and step out of it and fold it and place it neatly on top of your blouse. you then reach and unfasten your bra and remove it, exposing your glorious and lovely breasts to me. I can't help but notice that your nipples are already hard. After folding your bra and placing it on top of your skirt you then slowly slide your panties down your legs, step out of them and fold them and place them on top of your bra. Picking up the pile of clothes, you bring them to me, kiss your panties and hold your clothes out to me saying, "Master, as a token of my total submission to you, i offer you my clothes."

"Thank you slave, I accept your offering."

you then move back to the center of the floor where you stand facing me with your legs spread and your hands laced behind your neck. you look so beautiful standing there nude in front of me with just your garter belt, hose and heels on and your face flaming red.

I get up and walk over to you. I pick up the wrist restraints and attach the first one to your right wrist. you shudder just a little as you feel it tighten around your wrist. I then place the other one on your left wrist. Kneeling, I attach the ankle restraints to each ankle. Standing, I pick up the leather collar and place it around your neck...buckling it in place. you feel proud to know that you are now my slave and are wearing a collar to show how humble you are. I then take my crop in my hand. I slowly trace the tip of the crop around your neck and down across your breasts. I trace around and around each nipple with the tip of the crop, just lightly letting the leather caress your nipples. Then down across your stomach...allowing the tip to caress your stomach and then down to your spread thighs, running the tip up and down each thigh...going all the way to the top your thighs but avoiding your pussy. I then move to stand in front of you and gently reach out and take each breast in my hands, slowly caressing them and massaging them. I raise one to my lips and gently kiss the nipple, my tongue coming out to tease it a little. Then I move over to the other breast and do the same. Going back and forth, kissing and sucking your nipples until they are as hard as I can make them. Then, all at once, I take your nipples between my thumb and index finger and start to squeeze...gently at first but then getting progressively harder and harder as I pull each breast out away from your chest. Gazing into your eyes, I can see the pain there as I squeeze as tightly as I can and you gasp out loud at the pain you are feeling. I love that look in your eyes and love hearing your gasps and cries of pain. I can see your eyes fill with tears and then they slowly begin to trickle down your cheeks. you look so beautiful that way!

"Yes, my little slave, cry for your Master. Let him see your tears flowing down your cheeks."

At last I let go and gently raise first one, then the other breast to my lips and kiss them and lathe them with my tongue, easing your pain as I do so.

Still standing in front you, I reach down and run my hands up and down your thighs...caressing them...going higher and higher until at last I am touching your pussy with the edge of each hand. I take my right hand and cup your pussy in it, my fingers caressing your pussy lips as I do so. Gazing into your eyes, I watch your reaction as I touch your pussy for the very first time. I drag one finger up and down your pussy, feeling the wetness that has already begun to seep from you until at last I caress your clit...rubbing it and flicking it around with my finger.

I move around behind you. Again, I use the tip of the crop to caress your skin...all up and down your back and down across your ass and up and down the backs of your thighs. Up and down and around and around I go. All at once...THWACK, THWACK, THWACK, THWACK... I strike your ass with the tip of the crop... the sound of the leather tab striking you echoing in the silence of the room as you cry out in shock and surprise. I reach and caress each cheek, soothing the stinging feel with my soft caress. Then, again and again and again and again...I continue to crop your lovely ass and the backs of your thighs. Over and over the crop strikes you as you cry and beg for me to stop...

"Oh Master, please Master, no more Master. I can't stand it!"

At last I stop and I reach out to caress your ass...feeling the heat that has built up from the cropping. My hand slips between your legs and I feel your wetness as I cup your cunt...my fingers lightly pressing against your clit. I caress you this way for a few more seconds before stopping.

"slave, I want you to now undress me."

you remove my shirt and fold it carefully and lay it on the table. you then kneel in front of me and take the waist band of my shorts in both hands and gently and slowly pull them down. I lift each foot and step out of them and fold them and place them beside your knee.

"Touch me slave, I want you to take my cock in your hand and stroke it gently for me. Yes, that's right, l play with me...mmmmmmm, yes, stroke me lightly with just one or two fingers...I love that! Oh yes, play with my balls too...mmmmmmm, you do that very well."

"Please Master, may i kiss your cock?"

"Yes, slave, you may but do not take me into your mouth until you have been given permission."

you slowly kiss up and down my cock, kissing each side and all over the head of it, letting my pre-cum coat your lips.

"Master, please, may i now suck your cock? i want to feel your cock in my mouth, Master, to taste you against my tongue...to feel your pre-cum on my tongue."

"Yes, slave debi, you may take me into your mouth but do not try to make me cum. you must be very gentle and suck me lightly."

I watch as your lovely lips encircle my cock and feel your tongue as it circles around and around the head of my cock.

"Very good, slave debi, you are doing that very well and are bringing pleasure to your Master."

You continue to suck me, lightly caressing my balls with your fingers as you do.

"That's enough slave. Remove your mouth...there is somewhere else I want to feel your lips and tongue right now."

I turn around and bend over.

"Spread my cheeks with your hands, slave debi, and service my asshole for me. I want you to kiss it and use your tongue on me...to tongue fuck my asshole for me."

"Please Master, may this worthless slut be allowed to service her Master's asshole for him?"

"Very good slave debi, I am glad to see you have learned this part of your lessons very well. Yes, my precious slave, you may service my asshole like the worthless slut you are."

"Mmmmmmm, yes, that's very good. your tongue feels wonderful on and in my asshole and you do that so well. you are making your Master feel very good!"

you continue this for a few more minutes and I then command you to stop.

"On your feet slave."

you stand and I walk around behind you and kneel behind you.

"Bend over slave...that's right, bend over as far as you can."

you bend from the waist and your lovely ass is presented to me. I lean forward and begin to plant little kisses all over your ass...going from one cheek to the other.

"Reach back, slave, and spread the cheeks of your ass wide for me" I command.

you reach behind you and spread your cheeks as wide as you can, presenting the most intimate parts of your body to my eyes. I slowly lean forward and begin to lick up and down your pussy and the crack of your ass. Making long sweeping swipes with my tongue, licking you, loving the taste and smell of you. My tongue concentrates on your asshole...going around and around it...teasing you.

"Tell me slave, do you want your Master to tongue fuck your asshole? Would that feel good to you? If you do, you must beg me to do so."

"Oh yes, Master, please Master...i want to feel your tongue in my asshole. Please Master, please do it now! Please tongue fuck my asshole!"

I stiffen my tongue and push it inside your asshole, going in as deeply as I can...wriggling it around and around before moving it in and out...fucking your asshole with my tongue. My hand comes up and I begin to stroke your pussy as I tongue fuck your asshole. My fingers going up and down your pussy before entering you...finger fucking your hot, wet cunt as I tongue fuck your asshole. I begin to stroke your clit as well...feeling how hard it is!

All at once, I pull back and stand up.

"Remain as you are slave...don't you dare move!"

"Yes Master," you reply.

you remain bent over with your ass cheeks spread wide. All at once you feel something cold and wet on your ass. you shudder as you realize all at once that I am spreading a lubricant around your asshole. My finger goes inside of your asshole, in and out, and you feel the lubricant going in your asshole as well. I rise and walk over to the table and pick up the anal plug. From your position you see what I am doing and you cry out: "Oh no, Master, please, Master, please...not that!"

"Yes, my little slave, oh yes...you will take this for me as you know it pleases me to do this to you."

you sob a little and whimper as you realize it is futile to complain...you know that I will do as I want and that you will suffer the humiliation of knowing what I am about to do.

I walk over to you and lower the anal plug to just below your face. "Kiss it slave...kiss and take it in your mouth and get it good and wet before I place it in your asshole."

you kiss it and suck on it, just as you suck on my cock! I pull it away and move around behind you. I kneel and run the tip of the plug up and down your ass and over your pussy lips. On a whim, I push it inside your pussy...letting your feel it spread your pussy open. In and out I fuck you with it before pulling it out. you then feel the tip of it pressing against your asshole.

"Beg me, slave, beg me to place this plug in your asshole...to push it in all the way! "

"Yes Master, yes...please fill my ass with the plug...you know I love it and want it and need it."

you gasp as you feel the pressure as I slowly push the plug in to your asshole. you feel your asshole expanding a little at a time, getting wider and wider as the fatter part of the plug is reached. I ease off just a little and pull it back just a tad and pause so that you can adjust to the feel of it. Then, slowly I begin to ease it inside of you.

"Oh God, Master, oh...it hurts Master! Your splitting me wide open! Oh please Master, please don't do this to me!"

I laugh and push the remaining part of the plug inside you. you cry out as the fattest part pushes past your asshole and you feel the full length of it buried deep up inside you. I lean forward and kiss the cheeks of your ass...kissing each side...tonguing them...

"you did well, my little slave. I am proud of you for taking the plug up your ass."

I stand and order you to straighten up. you do so and as you do you can feel the fullness of the plug buried deep up inside your asshole.

I pick up the shorter of the two spreader bars you had noticed before and walk around behind you. "Raise your hands" I command. you do so and I attach first one wrist then the other to each end of the bar. The bar rests across the back of your neck. So you will not be able to raise the bar over your head, I attach one end of a rope to one side of the bar and pull it down and wrap it around your body, just under your breasts, winding the rope around and around your body and then taking the other end and attaching it to the other side of the bar. I then kneel down and attach one end of the 30 inch spreader bar to your left ankle. I push your right leg and you move it out and I then attach the other end of the bar to your right ankle. You are now fully at my disposal and unable to move.

I stand beside you and whisper in your ear: "you are mine, my little slut. you are totally at my mercy now and mine to use as I please. Do you understand me, my little slut? Tell your Master what you are."

"i am Your slut slave, Master, i belong to You and want You to use me for Your pleasure. You may do with me as You want and i will try and endure whatever pain or pleasure You decide to give to me as i am nothing more than a worthless slave slut to be used by her Master."

"Ah yes, my little slut, I see that you know full well who and what you are."

I lean forward and kiss your neck, taking little tiny kisses all over the side of your neck...my tongue teasing the soft skin there. Reaching up, I run my hand through your hair and all at once I grab a handful of hair and pull your head back, baring the front of your neck to my lips and tongue. I kiss all over your neck, kissing and licking you and then move up and my lips meet yours. I push my tongue between your lips and our tongues join as one...twisting around each other, licking, tasting each other. My free hand moves and I begin to caress your breasts, massaging them, teasing your nipples, making them hard. My hand slides down across your stomach...lower and lower my hand slips down toward your pussy. At last my fingers find your cunt as I continue to kiss you, tongue fucking your mouth as my fingers enter your wet cunt...fucking them in and out to the same rhythm as my tongue. My hand slips up and I begin to rub your clit, feeling you moan into my mouth as I touch it...my finger going around and around it. All at once I stop and I hear you moan into my mouth. I pull back from you and gaze into your eyes and say: "Is my little slut hot!? Does my slut want to cum?"

"Oh yes, Master, please...let me cum now!"

Laughing I step away from you and walk over and pick up my flogger. I turn back to you and see your eyes widen.

"Oh no, Master, no...please no Master...please don't flog me! Oh God, you know I can't stand that!"

"Yes, my little slut! Yes, you will be flogged...solely because it is my pleasure to do so."

I reach and let the strands of leather caress your skin, down across your shoulders and over your breasts. Again and again I caress your body this way. I then raise the handle to your lips: "Kiss the flogger, my little slut to show that you accept the flogging that I am about to give to you." Sobbing a little, you lower your head and begin to place little kisses all over the handle of the flogger.

I step to one side of you. "I want you to count each stroke, my little slut. Each time the flogger touches you I want to hear the stroke number and I want you to thank me. you will say '1...thank you Master', etc. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Master," you reply.

My arm comes back and then forward quickly and you feel for the very first time in your life what 28 strands of leather feel like as they strike your lovely ass. you cry out but you remember to say "1...thank you Master!"

I continue to flog you, all over your ass and the backs of your thighs. Each stroke is just a little harder than the one before. your ass and thighs feel as if they are on fire. you are moaning almost constantly and the tears are flowing freely down your cheeks.

All at once I stop and embrace you in my arms. I kiss your tears away and my hands caress the cheeks of your ass as I hold you in my arms.

"you did very well, my little slut. your Master is proud of you."

I then kneel and begin to kiss and tongue your cunt. My lips kiss all over your cunt and I push my tongue deep up inside of your pussy...tongue fucking you...sucking your cunt lips between my lips. I move up a little and begin to tongue your clit. As I do, I pick up the vibrator and push it deep up inside your cunt in one lunge...holding it deeply inside you for a moment and then turning it on. you feel the vibrations deep inside your pussy and my tongue on your clit. you can feel the fullness of the butt plug up your ass and the vibrator in your pussy.

"Oh please, Master, please fuck me now!" you beg.

I laugh but refuse to move the vibrator...just holding it deep inside you, letting you feel the vibrations. All at once, I pull it out about half way.

"If you want to be fucked, you must do it yourself," I tell you.

I laugh as I see you begin to move your hips back and forth, trying hard to fuck yourself as I hold the vibrator still.

"Oh yes, my little slut, fuck that vibrator like the whore you are," I say.

All at once, I begin to fuck you with the vibrator, fucking it in and out of your cunt. your hips are thrusting as well...humping that vibrator.

"Oh God, Master...please Master, please...fuck me Master. Yes, fuck me and make me cum. May i cum now Master? Please?"

"Yes, my little slut, you may cum...cum for your Master."

All at once I hear you scream out your orgasm as you tell me: "i am cumming Master, i am cumming just for you! oh yes, God yes, my Master...oh thank you for making me cum!"

I pull away from you and pull the vibrator out of your pussy but put the tip of it against your clit... holding it there as the vibrations drive one more cum out of you... you are cumming almost continuously now.

"Oh God, Master, please... no more Master... PLEASE!"

At last I stop and stand and take you in my arms. Kissing you and holding you. I then step away and release your arms from the spreader bar then kneel and release your ankles as well. Turning you around, I slowly remove the butt plug from you as well. Holding you in my arms, I guide you to the leather recliner and slowly assist you to sit...letting you relax at long last....to bask in the glow of your orgasm. You relax and let the coolness of the leather soothe your skin. I stand beside you...my cock hard and throbbing...pre-cum oozing from the head.

"Please Master, may this worthless slut please her Master now? May I take your cock in my mouth and suck you until you cum?? I do so want to taste your cum and wear it on my face. Please Master, may I?"

"Yes slave debi, you may suck me and have my cum."

your lips encircle my cock and you begin to lightly suck me...your lips going up and down my cock as your tongue circles and licks the head of my cock. you take my balls in one hand and gently squeeze them...very gently. you suck harder and you begin moving your head faster up and down my cock. your tongue swirls harder and harder around and under the head of my cock. I feel the sensations mounting and know that I am close to cumming.

"I am about to cum slave debi... yes, now... take my hot cum, you slut!"

As I start to cum, you pull your mouth away and your hand encircles my cock...moving up and down it lightly but swiftly and my cum shoots forth as you place your cheek on the head of my cock. As I cum, you rub the head all over your cheeks and lips...letting my cum cover your face.

12