Sweet Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You have the most beautiful breast.” He whispered the words. “Firm but so soft to the touch and your nipples…” Gently, he pinched then tugged. “I love how responsive you are and how sweet…” Leaning down once more, he took her right orb into his mouth and in that instant, Rachel moaned; it was a deep, hungry sound that seemed to echo from her soul and Jack knew she was moving close to an edge…a current was pulling her closer and closer to complete submission and while she tried to battle it, he knew in the end her body’s needs would override her mind’s willful determination to fight what was natural…what he wanted her to feel as he flicked his tongue over her nipple again and again before finally moving to playfully, teasingly, kiss the deep valley between her beautiful breast.

He lingered over each inch he came to as he shifted once more, scooting slowly down her body until he was perched between her wide spread legs; he took a moment to rim the sensitive area around her belly button with his tongue, blowing a warm breath over her damp skin as she tried to flex her hips in protest…her bound hands curled into fist as Jack again lifted his head so he could look at her, only to find her eyes were tightly closed, her head turned to the right.

Smiling, knowing he was getting to her, even if that was the last thing she wanted, he skimmed his hands under her bottom and gently cupping her cheeks, he lifted her further off the bed, bring her shimmering cunt lips closer; he could see evidence of the arousal wet and slick on her fresh pink flesh…he could see her clit emerging to stand small but erect, demanding attention he was eager to give it as he sighed and pressed a linger kiss against her sex, an act that caused her full, glorious hips to jerk in answer.

“I take it you like that.” He drank in a deep breath. “I have to say I liked that to but I think we will both enjoys this a lot more…” Not allowing her a chance to wonder what he meant, Jack touched his lips to her once more; he used his thumbs to spread her sex open to him, wide and vulnerable…he could taste her juices flowing and it made his dick throb with even greater heat as he delved his tongue deep into her, licking with a wild vigor that made Rachel cry out around the gag in her mouth.

Sensations unlike anything she had ever known or even imagined flooded her in far too intense waves; she felt swept away to a bright place…her promise to herself that nothing he did would effect her faded…his lips wrapped around her most sensitive flesh, tugging it fully into his mouth as he sucked her hard and fast as Rachel arched into him, knowing he had the power to give her what she suddenly needed.

In a rush, with her heart thundering, he lapped her with renewed passion, he could feel her close to an explosion and his own needs for her seemed suddenly meaningless; he wanted her to feel what she had been missing out on, what she had shied away from for far too long…his thoughts were focused fully on her as a strangled but muffled cry echoed all around the room and her sweet, female fluids filled his mouth…he took in the passion that spilled from her even as her hips continued to jerk and he went on licking her clit until she was close to whimpering.

Her body damp with sweat, her belly quivering, Rachel savored the little orgasmic aftershocks that raged through her as Jack kissed his way up her body, back to her neck, where he pressed his face close against her and sighed.

“You taste perfect…” His teeth nipped at her ear. “So perfect. I can’t get enough of you and how sweet you taste, Rachel…” He ached to take her mouth with his, but knew he would have to wait as he pushed himself up on his elbows, then slid from the bed while she watched him with glazed eyes; she was still a little amazed over how wantonly she had acted and how she had fallen apart at his hands…no one had ever touched her in such a manner and she knew her face would forever flush each time she thought about how he had brought her sensations to life, a fact she willingly admitted to herself as she watched him walk across the room, half concealed in the shadows.

Cursing the gag in her mouth, wishing she could speak, yet not having a clue what it was she wanted to say to a man she needed to hate but simply couldn’t, after all he had just made it possible for her to experience, Rachel could only lay near motionless, her damp body slowly beginning to cool as Jack turned to find her watching…in the half shadows he offered her a smile that made her heart pound even harder…his just looking at her made liquid fire rush to her cunt like lava spewing from a volcano and Rachel promised that she would curse herself for it later as she watched Jack move back towards her.

His blond hair was disheveled and his chest hard…his stomach was ridged with very defined muscles, just as she had imagined it would be; countless times since the day she was first introduced to him by the senior partner at their firm, she had daydreamed about just what Jack Sanderson would look like in all his glory, so perfectly male and arrogant about it…she had fought her attraction to him with all her might, until he had sprung his little blackmail plot on her…but Rachel pushed the thought from her mind as she decided to take the moment for what it was and worry about repercussions when the night was over.

As Jack moved closer, back into the light, she tensed to see he held an odd looking, leather flog in his hand…she shook her head in a sudden panic, but he ignored her as he set a silver bowl on the nightstand beside her; she couldn’t see the contents…she was focused on the lash he held out for her to see more clearly as she whimpered…she wanted to scream at him but couldn’t…he had given her so much pleasure, the thought that he was about to hurt her was too much as she blinked back tears that came rushing to her eyes.

“Relax, Rachel.” His eyes found hers. “I would never hurt you.” As he said it, ever so slowly, he lowered the flog to her chest, where he trailed the leather tinsels between her breast…the teasing motions sensual tickled her already sensitive flesh, a fact that was more than confirmed for him by the light that flared in her eyes…he made a track all the way to her belly button and back up as she shifted and he smiled down at her.

Her nipples were still hard and erect, begging to be touched…Jack was certain his cock would soon split its way from his jeans as he brushed the strands over her throbbing nips…Rachel shivered at her own reaction and then cried out when he lifted and brought the flog down against her; he didn’t use enough force to cause pain, just to create a slight sting that was, to her utter amazement, sensual…it added fuel to the fire that was already raging inside her and she arched her back, freely and fully offering herself up to him.

It was a glorious thing to see, her walls falling, leaving her open to what he wanted for her; her inhibitions were withering away and it made Jack smile as he brought leather to flesh once more, with a bit more pressure this time, making certain the blow landed right on her inflamed, pink nubs…she cried out and tried to lift even higher off the bed…she wanted more and more and she wanted to scream wildly at him, to beg him to allow her to come once more as he moved downwards, slapping the flog against her belly.

With each lash he delivered to her, he eased lower and lower…pink lines began to appear on her ivory skin, creating the most amazing sight; his suspicion that Rachel had some intense sexually submissive levels to be explored was rapidly proving to be wonderfully true and Jack was greatly pleased as he finally began slapping at her inner thighs with the leather prop, an act that prompted Rachel to try and spread her legs even wider.

Taking the invitation, Jack trailed the tip of the lash to her sex, brushing it between her wet lips…Rachel again whimpered…it was an amazing sensation to feel the odd tickling in her most intimate area and while her eyes were clinched shut, she could still sense Jack watching her very intensely as the teasing suddenly stopped and her eyes flew open in time to see him place the flog on the nightstand and reach into the bowel to retrieve a rather large size banana.

It was the last object she had expected him to produce into the already erotic scene he was playing with her; she told herself she should eventually reach a point where nothing had the means to surprise her, or catch her off guard…yet the light in his eyes told her there was more still yet to come as he slowly began to peal the fruit and she watched, finding each slow movement wonderfully sensual as the pulpy white texture came into view and Jack held her eyes as he tossed the pealing back into the bowel.


“Can you guess what I intended to do with this?” He smiled at her teasingly and she managed, somehow, to nod in answer. “Good. I see you do have imagination. Though I am firmly certain you can’t beginning to imagine just how good this will feel or just how much you will enjoy it.” With the fruit still in hand, he moved to the foot of the bed as Rachel kept her eyes on him…she followed each step he took, quivering inside with anticipation as Jack finally crawled onto the mattress, between her legs that openly invited him.

Positioning himself carefully, he drank in seeing her sex wet once more, aroused as she had been with the leather creasing her skin, her cunt lips were glossy and ready for what he had in mind; it was a fantasy he had longed to act out with her from the first moment his eyes touched hers…he had endless fantasies he wanted very much to introduce her to during not only the night that he had managed to con her into, but in nights to come…yet that was a thought he tucked away, for the time being, as he slowly touched the pale fruity phallus to her pink quem and she jerked her hips at the cold sensation.

“Frozen banana.” He touched his eyes to hers briefly. “Actually, it has been sitting, thawing for a while, but I am sure it is still quite chilly against your warm skin…” His full attention returned to her body and Rachel was glad for it as he gently wedged the icy yet soft tip between her slit…ever so slowly he pushed the fruit into her; her damp arousal allowed the mass to slid easily in, despite the fact she was rather tight, a discover that Jack was more than delighted to make as Rachel called out his name in a muffled echo…it was a sound that spurred him on and she sensed as much as he began to work the fruit in deeper, only to pull it out…push in again…the curved tip rubbed rather vigorously against a very receptive notch that made pleasure flow through her like ripples created when one tosses a stone into a still, motionless lake.

It was a sensual, tangible rumpus that ripped through her; her body began to flex and wither and Jack increased the pace as the pliable implement began to melt more and more, the heat from her body turning the fruit mushy as it mixed with her fluid and then, in a flash of white light, Rachel felt her body again exploded…fire rained down on her as her inner muscles squeezed and contracted while she whimpered and lifted her hips further off the bed, to seek out the object that brought her such glorious pleasure that continued to swell like an uncontrollable current as Jack slowly withdrew the no longer chilled banana.

Opening her eyes took great effort, but Rachel managed to do it when the bed shifted once more and she looked up to find Jack beside her, brushing a curl from her face again as he smiled; his eyes were dark with passion and it made her ache anew as Jack reached just beneath her neck to unfasten the clasp that held the gag in place…Rachel sighed in relief as he removed it from lips that she quickly licked before working her jaw, to ease the cramp that had gathered there.

Having the freedom to speak didn’t bestow her the ability to form a thought, at least not one that she had the strength to put into words as Jack stared down at her; she could still feel her heart thundering and her inner muscles continued to throb…she was suspended in a heavenly wonder she suddenly never wanted to end…her eyes reached into his, asking a host of questions and searching for answers that ceased to matter as he lowered the banana to her parted lips, drawing a gasp from her as he slid the fruit into her mouth, instantly filling her senses with her taste mingled with the banana it lingered on.

Instinctively, Rachel sucked the fruit hared, laving it with her tongue as she lapped at the flavor; it was an odd combination she found incredibly arousing and Jack felt his blood boil as he watched her…watched her lips wrapped firmly around the ivory texture as it was pulled deeper and deeper into her mouth…for the sake of his own sanity, he finally withdrew the banana, tossing it back into the bowl before reaching inside to capture a full, perfectly ripened, heart shaped strawberry.

“You have a…an odd fascination with fruit.” She sounded as breathless as she felt, and he smiled easily down at her.

“I suppose I do, and so will you, before tonight is over.”

“Jack…”

But he shook his head. “Be a good girl, Rachel. Don’t talk. I took the gag out for a very interesting reason, but it was not conversation.” That, he silent assured himself, would most certainly come later…but there were other activates she needed to indulge in with his expert guidance and Rachel fell immediately silent, no longer trying to keep up her pretext that she hated him…that she didn’t want to be in his bed, bound and vulnerable…she adored the way his touch made her feel and she was determined to savory it for all it was, and could be worth to her, as Jack took the strawberry and to her utter shock, he dipped the berry deep into her still, orgasmic soaked cunt.

He pushed the fruit into her, twisting it slowly as he did and then, he pulled out as she whimpered…he lifted the berry back into her vision, allowing her to see the rich, darkly red texture damp with her juices.

“My version of strawberries and cream.” His voice was husky with passion and need that Rachel more then understood as he lifted the ripened fruit to his mouth…he sank his teeth deep into the berry’s flesh, savoring its sweet taste mingled with her fluids as Rachel forced a desperate breath into her suddenly parched lungs.

Not wanting his own pleasure to be lost on her, Jack held her eyes as he devoured the berry into several slow, delicious bites that made pressure begin to build in Rachel once more, seemingly more intense than ever as he finally licked the sticky sweetness from his fingers, before leaning over Rachel, an arm braced on either side of her head.

On a sigh, unable to say more, Jack whispered her name with such tenderness tears instantly burned her eyes…there was warmth and real emotion in the way he said her name, as if the very sound were somehow precious to him and Rachel relished the feeling as his mouth came down on hers, firm yet gentle as he licked her full lips before sinking his wildly probing tongue deep into her damp, banana flavored heat.

She could taste berry and banana and her own juices as he kissed her with abandon, holding back nothing; he slid one hand to lovingly cup her breast, his fingers teasing the nip as she wiggled beneath him…she wrapped her tongue around his like a snake wrapping itself seductively around a branch and Jack shuddered, amazed by her passion…the quite, shy and removed young woman he knew from the office had vanished and in her place, chained to his bed, was a woman who was open with her need and he was glad for it as he ripped his lips from hers to jerk in a breath.

“Christ…” He half laughed, brushing his knuckles over her cheek. “I am all about being in control but with you I have never felt more out of control…I swear, Rachel, I have never wanted anyone like I want you.” His eyes melted into hers as his fingers traveled into her hair…the silken strands teased his flesh as he lay there, braced over her, her full breast brushing against his chest with each deep breath she took…it was a simple contact that had him close to splitting his pants as she shook her head.

“I…I don’t understand it.” Suddenly, with emotions close to the surface, she felt just as exposed, if not more so, than she had first felt when stripping for him. “I don’t understand how you want me enough to…well, to do what you did.” She turned her head, unable to just lay there and look up at him.

“I have a confession to make, Rachel.” He continued to play his fingers through her hair, loving the feel. “I have been desperate to have you since the second I saw you and as I am sure you can admit, I did all I could to get you to go on a date with me, give me a real chance to prove myself, but you blocked me out at every turn.”

“So you decided to blackmail me?” Some of the anger returned, but she didn’t look at him again and he sighed.

“That does seem a bit harsh, but I have another confession.”

“And that is?”

“I was bluffing.”

At those words, Rachel turned to him, her eyes wide as they found his and he grinned while casually shrugging his shoulders.

“I would never have actually went to a partner with those doctored accounts, it was all a ploy and deep down, you know that.” The teasing light faded and he was suddenly very serious as he cupped her cheek. “I think you know I was playing a game to get you here and I think you wanted to believe I was serious, because then you didn’t have to stop and admit to yourself that you want to be here.”

“Jack…”

“What is happening between you and me is real and it is the most powerful thing I have ever known and I will admit, it is scary, because it is so intense, but I won’t let fear stop me from exploring this, sweetheart.”

“I don’t know what to say to that.”

“Do this for me. Admit that you feel it. You feel the pull.”

“Yes. Yes, I feel it. I have from the very first.”

“But you kept rejecting me.” The sexual tension gave sudden way to the emotions, the needs that went beyond the physical. “I know you have been hurt before.” She opened her mouth to speak, but he pressed a finger to her lips. “But I am not that jackass and I can’t let you judge me because of what he did and I…I got you here to make you give me a real chance, Rachel, and I am not about to let you get away without giving it to me.” His mouth came down hard on hers again, with more force than before; his tongue drove wildly into her mouth as she arched into him…opened herself to him…his words had touched her as nothing else could have and she wanted to tell him as much, but knew it would be sometime before she had the means or the ability as his lips moved down to hungrily sample her neck once more as she moaned deeply.

Her entire body came to life when he touched her, she was flooded with need and heat that left her utterly breathless…she wanted too much at once…his hands and his lips and his words…the world outside ceased to exist, they were the only two souls alive and it was beyond flawless as Jack took her nipple once again, sucking so hard she cried out from the almost painful sensation that bled into pleasure as he slid one practiced hand between her widely bound legs.

His fingers easily glided into her sopping sex…he pushed two digits into her cunt and curled, pressing hard against the same splendid little spot the banana had discovered; it made her whimper his name…he rubbed with a vigor that brought her closer and closer to an upsurge…it was a peak she wanted to reach, but not the way he intended as she again called out his name almost frantically.

“Jack…please…” She forced her eyes open and to his. “I want…God, I want…you to come inside me.”

“I am inside you, love.” He pressed his fingers against her to prove the point.

“No. I mean, not your hand. You. I want your…”