Sweet Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed the effort of will it must have taken him to ask me that and I didn't want to embarrass him by hesitation.

"Yes," I said simply and discovered while I spoke that I had only been waiting for him to ask.

The crowd noted our departure with a desultory interest which did not match the avid hunger that had greeted my entry. I was glad to leave and once in the open, drew in a greedy lungful of night air. The muscle regarded me with a new respect as he opened the door of the limousine that pulled up at the curb.

I sank gratefully into one of the plush leather seats and waited for him to follow me in. He spoke briefly to the security before he stepped in and closed the door. He slipped into the seat opposite me and regarded me with an amused air as we pulled away from the curb.

"I can't get over how impulsive you are," he said finally, "An hour ago, you didn't know that I exist and here you are sitting in my car going God knows where."

"I hope you know where you are going. God is an unsafe navigator," I said flippantly and then added, "And you? The fact that I am a stranger isn't stopping you either."

He laughed.

"Lets remedy that, shall we? I am Alex," he said, reaching his hand forward for me to grasp.

"Abigail," I said, "Abby is fine."

"Well, Abby. I hope you enjoy the ride."

He spent the next few minutes showing me the gizmos in the car – the plasma TV and the liquor cabinet, the GPS and the personalized climate control. He did it with casual ease and a hint of irony as if to let me know that he didn't really believe that any of this was terribly important. Definitely not one of those boys with toys, I decided. He was evidently trying to distract me so that my mind wouldn't dwell too deeply or too long on the fact that I was now riding through the darkness with a man I barely knew and reduce myself to a nervous wreck.

When we finished testing the stereo surround on the music system which looked like the instrument panel of a space shuttle, I felt the vehicle slow down and stop outside an upscale apartment building flush on the beach. Alex nodded to the footman who held the door open and then propelled me, a hand on my elbow, towards the bank of elevators at the far end of the lobby.

His apartment was the penthouse on the 45th floor of the building. It was enormous with more room than I could think of uses for. The hall opened into a huge balcony that ran along one entire side of the building and overlooked the ocean. The view was to die for. I stood on the balcony mesmerized by the vast expanse of water that stretched to the horizon and the white undulating line that formed and broke as the surf rolled in.

He joined me on the balcony with two glasses of wine. Our fingers touched briefly as I accepted mine. We stood side by side quietly as we sipped the wine and breathed in the faint hint of salt in the air. As I lifted my glass to my lips, his elbow jostled mine and I took a larger sip than I had planned. As my mouth filled with the rich fruity flavor and I struggled to swallow it without gagging, a ruby red drop of liquid spilled from the corner of my lips and began to roll down my chin. Before I could lift my hand to wipe it off, I felt his lips, feathery soft, on my skin. He gently captured the errant drop before his tongue followed its wet trail to delicately lick the corner of my mouth for any last trace of wine. My lips parted in a soft gasp and my body shuddered.

He pulled away abruptly as though nothing had happened and stood staring into the distance, his glass poised half way to his lips. After what seemed like an eternity, he raised the glass, swirled the liquid in a lazy circle and took a long meditative sip. He rested the glass carefully on the railing of the balcony and turned to me. He gazed into my eyes for a long moment as though looking for some sign that would allow him to proceed.

He seemed to find what he was looking for because he raised his hand to gently place it behind my neck. He drew my face firmly towards his and as our lips met and parted, I felt the wine he was holding in his mouth dribble into mine. I moaned into his mouth at the unbearable intimacy of that gesture. As our tongues thrashed in the soft cavern of my mouth, the wine pooled and eddied, its rich flavor exploding on my taste buds. After he sensed me surrender my mouth completely to him, he slowly tipped back my head forcing me to swallow the liquid. He encircled my neck with his fingers, his thumb rising and falling softly as the wine spilled down my throat. He drew my tongue into his mouth and then dragged his lips along its length as he released it, stripping my soft writhing flesh of every last drop of wine.

I was now drunk on the taste of him. As his lips withdrew, I felt an aching sense of loss and I reached for him blindly, trying to draw him back. His lips were so close to mine that I could feel his breath on my skin. He teased me with that proximity and then slid past my lips to softly nuzzle my ear. He drew my earlobe between his lips and sucked it wetly. As I moaned, he twirled his tongue playfully inside the pink shell of my ear.

"Wait here for me," he whispered as he gently prized the glass, which I was holding in a death grip, from my fingers and disappeared inside.

My knees had turned to jelly and I felt that at any moment, my body would collapse in a limpid pool and flow along the gleaming marble floor of the balcony. I gripped the railing so tightly that my knuckles showed white. The silk of my panties was clammy on my skin, soaked through with my juices, which had seeped along the inside of my thighs. I rubbed my wet thighs together in a futile effort to quiet the yearning in my pussy.

He had put on some soft music on his CD player and the quiet soothing strains of a piano drifted out into the balcony. I tried to focus on the music to calm my over wrought nerves, but it was as if every sensation – even those soft evocative notes – were pooling in the wet engorged tissues of my cunt and stoking its heat.

I felt his presence behind me before I heard his voice. He was tantalizingly close, barely inches away – so near and yet so far. As I leaned back towards him, aching for some contact, I felt his fingers grip my waist, holding me still, imprisoned against the cool metal of the railing. I sobbed with frustration.

"I want you naked in the moonlight," he whispered as he tugged loose the knot at the back of my neck. As the knot whispered apart, the silk slithered down my body and snagged in the railing against which I was pressed. He pulled me backwards, releasing my dress and allowing it to pool around my feet like black ink. The entire length of my body was finally pressed against his. I felt his hands slide softly along my ribs, barely brushing them, before enclosing my breasts in his palms. My nipples were already hard and puckered and I arched them forward into the warm tender cups of his hands. At the same time, my hips thrust back and I gasped as I felt his hardness nestle in the valley between my cheeks. His breath was suddenly hot in my ear.

"Are you wet?" he asked.

I moaned at the sudden intimacy of that question. If only he knew.

"If you don't tell me, I will have to find out," he said huskily.

I felt his right hand abandon my breast and travel downwards over the planes of my stomach, which was heaving with anticipation, and over my prominent mound to dip into the shadow between my thighs. I realized I was holding my breath only when his finger pressed into the wringing wet silk of my panties. I heard his breath quicken as his finger traced a slow line along my crotch.

"My God, you are soaked," he said, his soft sensuous voice a heady mix of lust and awe and plain wonder.

"I think we better take these off," he breathed.

I felt him kneel behind me. His fingers eased into the waistband of my panties and peeled them off my legs. I was finally naked, except for my heels. A light ocean breeze washed over my body, cooling my breasts, my trembling limbs and the wet exposed flesh of my cunt. I felt his breath drift over the cheeks of my ass and the dark shadowy cleft between. My legs parted of their own accord, freely offering him the treasure between my thighs.

"You are beautiful," I heard him whisper, his lips so close they were tickling the dew flecked petals of my cunt.

Then take me, my mind was screaming, taste me, eat me. I waited, in an agony of anticipation, for his tongue to wash over the inflamed tissues of my pussy, to scoop up the nectar gathering between the lips, to tip me over into savage, mindless pleasure. When his breath receded and he got up, I groaned as if I was in pain. He encircled my body in his arms, tenderly.

"What's the matter, baby?" he asked, his voice soft and wheedling, "Did you want me to make you cum? Did you want me to split your pussy open with my tongue and eat you out? Is that what you wanted, sweetheart? Or did you want me to tongue fuck your hole until you came all over my face?"

I groaned helplessly, each of his words a knife of desire twisting in my guts. He turned me around in the circle of his arms so that my head rested on his shoulder. His hand gently stroked my hair.

"Patience, my pet," he cooed, "We have all night. Before the night is over, I am going to make you beg for it. ... You will beg, won't you?"

My body was now racked with tiny tremors and I was jerking and twitching in his arms.

"Yes!" I sighed softly.

"Good. If you beg long enough and hard enough, maybe I will let you cum tonight."

I felt a wave of panic wash over me. Maybe? He said "Maybe"! My mind could not even bear to ponder the possibility that at the end of the night, he would leave me yearning. Surely, if he did that, my body would explode into a million pieces and pepper the night sky with star dust.

"Lets go inside," he said, scooping me up in his arms. As he held me, his eyes lingered on the puffy lips of my sex and the milky white expanse of my thighs. They were wet and glistening in the moonlight with the juices of my arousal. The salty air had grown heavier with the scent of my inflamed cunt and his nostrils dilated as he breathed in the heady mix. I blushed at the undeniable evidence of my need. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled his throat. Look what you have done to me, I wanted to tell him, Please don't make me wait. ... Take me in and take me out.

His bedroom was huge and the equally enormous bed was the centerpiece. He gently lowered me onto the sheets and I lay there, my arms by my sides, my legs parted, waiting impatiently for what was to come. His eyes were fixed on my body as he undressed, his white silk shirt joined quickly on the floor by his trousers and his briefs. My eyes were riveted to his hips and his hard throbbing flesh, which was already erect and quivering. At the sight of that perfect flesh, my cunt suddenly felt achingly unbearably empty. My hot yearning hole needed filling and quickly. As he walked towards me, his cock twitched as if in anticipation of the feast that was to come. I could hardly wait. I flattened my parted thighs on the sheets, open, welcoming.

He ignored my yawning pussy and knelt beside me. He cupped my face tenderly in his palms and trapped my lips in a kiss so soft that it felt like I was drowning in honey. He released my lips and slowly ran the tip of his tongue along their quivering length, tasting the corners. As my lips parted in a soft sigh, his tongue wandered into the breach, flicking at their tender insides before gently sucking on the swollen flesh. He let me feel his teeth, tugging on the flesh of my lower lip before allowing it to snap back. My pussy was gushing and my legs were opening and closing, my body now restless and needy.

He looked down into my eyes, his head supported by an elbow as his free hand began to slowly travel over my body, learning the slope of my rib cage, the curves of my hips, the soft tender flesh of my thighs. He watched my eyes cloud with desire as my body molded itself to his inquisitive hand, wanting more, needing more. His fingers circled my knee and retraced their path, now dancing lightly over the velvety skin of my breasts. His touch was teasing, like a breath of air, as his fingers circled relentlessly drifting closer and closer to the quivering arrows of my nipples and the soft pink moons around them. I was breathing in short shallow gasps waiting for the relief of his fingers on my hard swollen nubs.

He delicately traced a slow tight circle around the outline of my areola before drifting away towards my other breast to resume his relentless, torturous circling. He watched me almost curiously as my eyes widened with surprise and my body jerked at being so cruelly teased. He gently stroked my hair as though consoling me as the fingers of his other hand continued to roam with infuriating lightness over my over heated skin. His eyes were locked on mine and I was pleading with him, pleading for more. Soft gurgling noises leaked from my lips as though my voice was trapped in my throat.

Just when I was sure that I couldn't bear another second of that exquisitely fleeting touch, his thumb and forefinger closed around my left nipple and squeezed gently. I could feel an answering throb like the pulse of a heartbeat in my clit.

He rolled one nipple between his fingers and then the other, savoring their texture, their pebbly hardness. I moaned with relief as he gently manipulated my nipples. They were so sensitive that his touch was almost more than I could bear, just this side of pain to be mind-numbing pleasure. By the time his fingers abandoned them to drift lower down my body, my nipples were so engorged that I thought they would split open like overripe fruit.

His forefinger traced a path down my stomach dipping playfully into my navel before teasing the golden curls of my pubes. It drifted lightly over the hood of my clit before sinking into the swamp of my wet steaming cunt. He increased the pressure then, splitting open the slick inner folds of my pussy as he drifted lower ... lower until the tip of his finger was poised over the mouth of my dripping hole. He thrust into my hot yearning flesh, sinking in slowly until he could sink no further, impaling me on the spear of his finger.

He surged in and out almost experimentally, savoring the sensation of my pussy pulsing around his invading digit. He withdrew his finger, slick and glistening in the soft light and without taking his eyes from mine, slid his lips over its wet length. I groaned, unbearably aroused by the sight of his lips stripping my nectar off his flesh.

"Would you like a taste?" he asked me teasingly as his finger dipped again into the wet grotto of my cunt. I nodded dumbly, not trusting myself to speak. I closed my eyes as I drew his finger, drenched with my juices, into my mouth. I lay his finger on the soft pillow of my tongue as I sucked softly, tasting the rich heavy flavor of my need.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered, "I can't wait to have you wrap those lips around my cock."

I groaned, greedy now for the feel of his throbbing flesh on my tongue, between my lips, against the soft walls of my throat.

"Please ..." I begged, "Give it to me."

He chuckled as I reached blindly for his swollen flesh, wanting to heft his sweet weight in my palm and to feel his soft velvety skin. He yielded to my eagerness and let my fingers wrap around his girth. He smiled at my hunger, at the frantic desire in my eyes.

"Take it, baby," he cooed, as he gently lifted my head and slid his hot pulsing flesh between my lips. I lifted my hands to cup the cheeks of his bottom, reveling in their tightness. I moaned with relief as I finally claimed his throbbing flesh. For a long moment, I merely held it on the flat of my tongue, tasting his heartbeat, then swirled my tongue around his girth. I sucked softly on the bulbous head, almost drawing it out before plunging it back into the wet cave of my mouth. I gagged briefly as the tip of his cock nudged my tonsils before it parted the soft tissues of my throat and slid downward.

He groaned at the new sensation as the muscles of my throat gripped his cock, milking it. I soon found a rhythm, sliding his flesh, wet and glistening, out of my mouth before swallowing it back in. My right hand drifted from the cheeks of his deliciously tight bottom to gently grip his balls. I loved the feel of them, their soft velvety texture. But above all, I relished his vulnerability as I softly cupped his fragile flesh. As I increased the tempo and my mouth slid more quickly over his slick flesh, he reached downwards and took my face between his hands to stop me.

"Not yet, Sugar lips," he whispered as he withdrew his straining length out of my mouth like a sword from flesh that it had fatally wounded.

"You are beautiful," he whispered, "I can't decide which of your holes I want to take tonight... this...?" ... as he ran his fingertip slowly over my swollen lips ... "Or this...?" ... his finger slid through the slick folds of my cunt ... "Or this...? ... his finger drifted lower to probe the pink puckered hole of my anus.

I had been moaning as he explored my orifices, but my eyes snapped open and I gasped as he teased the forbidden flower that nestled between my cheeks. My reaction was not lost on him. His finger kept circling there, gently, until my lips parted in a soft moan.

"Oh, sweetheart ... You have never been fucked in the ass, have you?" he whispered hotly in my ear, "Have you been saving your tight little hole just for me?"

"My God ..." I groaned, trying to twist away from that gently insinuating voice that had now seeped into every pore of my being.

"You do want me to take it, don't you? ... Tell me ... Tell me you want me to take it," he said, his voice now urgent ... insistent.

"Oh, God ... Yes," I gasped, surrendering to his importuning, "Take me ... Take my ass ... Fuck me there."

I no longer knew what I was saying. I had always resisted any attempts at anal sex by my former lovers. But this was different. I knew I couldn't deny this man anything.... I didn't want to deny him anything. I wanted to offer him my tight pink hole to ravage. I wanted to give him something of myself that no man had ever had. I felt no doubt, no shame. My body shuddered deliciously at the thought of his cock stretching open my sphincter as it surged forward into my bowels. He seemed pleased by my compliance, my eagerness to please and my desperate need to be pleased.

He removed his finger from my ass and then thrust it, in one hard smooth plunge, into my cunt. I almost doubled over and gasped as his finger buried itself in my tissues.

"I want it wet," he explained as he began wiggling his finger in my cunt.

He was more than just getting it wet. He was churning my cunt, learning every curve and every hump as his finger explored my slick walls. When he finally withdrew his finger, thick droplets of pussy juice were dripping from its tip. His wet finger returned to the hot throbbing hole of my anus and began a slow patient exploration of the fleshy folds that radiated from it. I had never realized that my tight little butt hole could be such a source of pleasure and my lust inflamed mind reveled in the discovery as he teased my flesh mercilessly.

He must have realized that I was too far gone to even think of stopping him when he slowly pushed his fingertip into the tight ring of my ass until it was buried upto the first knuckle. I moaned at the unfamiliar intrusion. He paused, to allow the spasming muscles of my ass to adjust to their violation, before thrusting all the way in. It was like nothing that I had every known. My ass was impossibly tight and I could feel each ridge ... each knuckle ... each vein in his finger as it thrust in and out of my flesh. The muscles of my ass were clutching his finger as if terrified that it would escape, leaving an aching void that would need to be filled again.