Sweet Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed the ice cubes from my nipples and dropped them in what I assumed to be an ice bucket. They landed with a soft muffled clink. My rosy peaks were wet with ice melt. She was playfully blowing the water into tiny rivulets on my puckered flesh, painting a glacial map with each breath. When she was done playing, she drew my crinkled freezing flesh into the soft wetness of her mouth, babying it. I moaned with relief, relishing the way her lips tenderly ravaged my nipples.

She worked on them for a long time, licking, chewing, sucking, worrying the engorged flesh until my hips were straining off the pillow and I thought I was going to cum just from my nipples being tortured ... oh so delightfully ...in the warm prison of her mouth. As the movements of my hips became more ragged and I began struggling against my bonds, trying in vain to open and close my legs around my sopping sex, she stopped.

When I felt the soft silk against the wet flesh of my cunt, I whimpered with fear and my eyes snapped open inside their silken cage. If that diabolical little strip polishing my swollen nipples had reduced me to a whimpering mass of flesh, what would it do between my trembling legs?

I found out soon enough. She drew the silk in long sweeping, half circles from my clit to my anus. My tight little butthole quivered at the delicious friction of that silken passage. It split open my cunt as it sawed relentlessly, remorselessly through my wet folds. My erect exposed clit burned a hot furrow through the wet fabric as it traced and retraced its fiery path. As my juices began to soak through the silk, it made a wet slurping sound when it slid between my fat puffy lips. My fingers were scrabbling at the sheets, my mouth open in a long soundless moan. No sound that I could make seemed adequate to do justice to that obscene merciless ravaging of my sex. I only prayed that she would keep doing it until my cunt exploded in a spray of my juices. I was so close I could taste my release.

I struggled to keep my limbs under my sway as I tried to conceal how close I was to cumming. However, this effort at stillness only magnified my arousal. My efforts were to no avail. She seemed to know almost magically when to abandon my body; when to leave me wanting, wet and dripping. She did so now.

My groans of frustration turned into a keening wail as an ice cube dammed the hot puckered hole of my anus. I could feel my asshole convulsing, opening and closing against that glacial kiss. The ice cube traveled the arc that the silk had done. It cooled the inflamed tissues of my snatch. It numbed the quivering pearl of my clit. It buried itself in the sopping wet hole of my cunt, slowly melting in the furnace like heat of my essence. How, I wondered, could something that was so close to pain be such mind numbing pleasure? I made desperate little noises in the back of my throat. They were not in a language that either of us understood, but their meaning was unmistakable. I was begging.

"I seem to have got you all wet," she whispered, "Maybe I should dry you off."

When her tongue slowly laved the winking hole of my anus, I groaned. Whoever heard of drying someone off with a long wet tongue? But I wasn't complaining. I leaned into that soft twisting muscle, my intimate flesh an offering to her lust. She took her time. Her tongue traveled up and down the soft folds that radiated from my pink little hole, savoring my most secret flesh as though it were a delectable dessert. When the tip of her tongue ventured into the dark cavern of my ass; my thighs, slick with sweat and my juices, started trembling uncontrollably. She ignored the signs and tongue fucked my ass with excruciating slowness.

When she had had her fill, she withdrew her tongue and ran it one last time along the rim of my anus, making me shudder reflexively. As I was lamenting the aching void that was now my anus, I felt a silken pressure against my puckered hole. My hips jerked away from the intrusion, but she held me easily in place. She had folded the silken scarf into a tiny square and was now burying the sodden clump of fabric, soaked in my juices, into my spit coated ass. My sphincter gave under the gentle unyielding pressure and the block of silk slid inside. The sensation was beguiling. The silk yielded and expanded as the muscles of my ass closed and opened around it. Not being firm, it offered no relief. It was a tantalizing presence in my body that only served to magnify immeasurably my desire and my hunger.

"You look so beautiful, with that silken tail sticking out of your delicious ass," she purred.

As I blushed hotly, she whispered in my ear, "Time to eat you."

She was in no hurry. She obviously meant to make her meal last. She traced the wet folds of my cunt again and again, noisily slurping the juices pooled in the nooks and crannies of my pussy. She fucked my cunt like she had fucked my ass, at the leisurely pace of an after dinner stroll, ignoring the desperate pleas of my twitching body. Her tongue was flicking inside my wet hot tunnel at depths that I found difficult to credit. Her tongue seemed long enough to lick her eyebrows ... well, at least the tip of her nose.

My hips surged in the prison of my bonds fucking itself on that wet impetuous muscle that was ravaging my flesh. She seemed amused by my struggles and held still to see how successful the little surges of my hips were in earning satisfaction. I began to sob, wanting more, wanting so much more than the ragged movements of my imprisoned hips could secure.

She lightly licked the hard exposed stem of my clit as though to console me and to quiet my sobs. When its tiny length had been anointed with her spit, which was dripping off the slick surface, she drew my pearl into her mouth and began to suck in right earnest. There was a subtle shift that both of us sensed. The teasing was over. Both of us were now single minded in our pursuit of the same thing – an orgasm that would rock my world and fling my body to the stars. It didn't take long. As my orgasm hit me, I felt the silk un-spool from my anus, its soft friction tickling into overpowering life the nerve endings in the ring of muscle around my gaping hole. The contractions that racked my pussy were longer and harder than any I had ever known. As I exploded, the erotic tension that had pooled in my body as she teased me mercilessly seemed to finally evaporate through my pores and I was spent.

She held me tenderly as the aftershocks of my release rocked my frame and made it twitch and jerk in my bonds.

"Thank you," I whispered, nuzzling her sweat stained neck with my lips.

I am not done with you yet, not by a long shot," she said, pretending to a gruffness that she evidently didn't feel.

I could taste myself on the skin of her throat and face. I began to slowly, methodically lap up my juices from her skin, shivering at this reminder of my arousal and my release. She let me lave her wetly for a while, then gently took my face between her hands and stopped me. I whimpered in protest. She shushed me, sliding one engorged nipple between my lips. I immediately began suckling like a babe at her breast, softly drawing her puffy flesh between my lips and wetting it with my tongue. She tenderly stroked my hair back from my forehead.

"I didn't want you to lick up all of it," she explained, "When I go home, I want her to taste you on my skin. I want her to know that my face was buried in another woman's cunt as she lay, tied and helpless, waiting for me to come home."

"I think she'll love the taste. You are very easy to get used to. I think she'll want more where that came from," she teased.

I shuddered at the unbearable intimacy of what she had planned, of another woman tasting my arousal from her flesh. She gently withdrew her nipple from my slavering lips and quickly replaced it with the other one.

"Be fair, baby. Suck them both."

And I did, my eyes closed behind the blindfold, my soul in the junction of my lips and her breast. I had never felt so contented in my life. My slow, wet worship of her breasts was having its effect on her. Her breathing had quickened and her fingers on my face were trembling.

"Your lips ... they feel so good," she moaned, "My God ... I want more."

I felt her shift on the bed and then she was kneeling above me, her inflamed cunt barely inches away from my face. The sweet scent of her arousal was driving me mad. I was drooling for a taste of that pussy, for a feel of her soft delicious flesh squirming wetly in my mouth. A few drops of her pussy juice dripped onto my trembling lips and I reached up blindly for more.

"Please ..." I moaned, "Please."

She gently lifted my head until my lips drowned in the seething swamp of her cunt.

"Drink your fill, sweetheart," she said, her voice almost breaking with tenderness.

Time stood still and nothing existed for me but that wetness and that incredible heat and the sweet taste of her essence. My lips were sucking small mouthfuls of her slippery flesh for my tongue to bathe. I licked her from stem to stern in long lingering sweeps opening up the flower of her sex. My tongue dipped into her steaming hole again and again, coaxing out more and more of that sweet liquid. And I drank ... and I drank ... and I drank. I heard long shuddering moans from some faraway place. They were hers.

I felt her shift lower and I knew instinctively what she wanted. My tongue curled up into the crease of her ass and flicked across the rosebud of her anus. She shivered at that liquid contact. Her tight little hole was covered with her juices, which had dripped into the crack of her ass. I softly lapped the tight puckered hole, working through the sheen of liquid until I hit the muskier taste of her forbidden flesh. I moaned as the taste of her anus tingled on my tongue, setting off little explosions on my taste buds. My pussy was leaking again.

Her taste was addictive and I wanted more of it. I curled my tongue and gently probed her tight little hole with the tip. Her muscles contracted at the unfamiliar intrusion and then relaxed, letting me in. She tasted faintly of soap and water ... so deliciously clean. She had obviously prepared for our little encounter. It pleased me that she had wanted this, planned it – my tongue writhing inside her sweet hot anus. As I began to slowly fuck in and out of her hole, her body began to tremble as if with the ague and she was making small happy noises in the back of her throat. I thrust my tongue as deep as it could go into her ass.

"Aaaaahh..." she moaned, her hips gyrating in tight little circles, massaging my tongue with her muscles.

After a few seconds of that exquisite torment, she jerked away as though she had been burnt.

"I can't take this anymore," she groaned.

"Do me, baby," she pleaded, pulling my head once again towards her cunt.

I knew what she wanted. As my lips closed around the succulent polyp of her clit, she released her breath in a long moan. The thought that her pleasure was my doing was an incredible turn on for me. I drew her clit deeper into my mouth, cradling it on the wet pillow of my tongue. She danced on my face as I sucked her. As little sobs escaped her throat and her body tensed on the verge of her release, I let her feel my teeth very, very gently on her clit. She screamed her orgasm to the winds. Her thighs tightened around my ears and it felt as if she were trying to suck my face into her cunt. The wet flesh of her pussy shuddered on my lips as the aftershocks continued to rock her body.

When she lifted off, her wet folds peeled away from my cheeks with a wet slurping noise. My face and my throat were drenched and the blindfold, soaked through with her juices, felt clammy on my eyes. She lay next to me for a while, her breath gradually becoming more even. Then she began to clean her juices off my face with her tongue, lapping my skin like I were cream and she a greedy little kitten. When she was done, she kissed my eyelids through the blindfold and then softly wrung her juices from the sopping silk with her lips.

"I can't bear the thought of not having you again," she whispered.

"I don't want anything between us ... not this," I felt her fingertip trace the outline of my blindfold... "Or this" ... her palms covered the fur lined cuffs at my wrists ... "I want you to be able to see me, the way my nipples harden for you, the way my cunt weeps for you. I want to fold you in my arms and never let go. I want to tease you, taste you, play with you and fuck you while you moan my name. Would you like that, baby?"

"Yes, very much," I replied, blushing suddenly at the thought that I did not even know the name of this wonderful woman who had so beautifully claimed my body.

"I think I need to have a long heart to heart with Alex," she said, "If he knows what's good for him, he better learn to share."

"I think he already knows," I said, coyly.

"And so he does, you little minx," she whispered, twisting my nipple sharply and making me yelp.

She caressed my offended nipple, soothing it.

"And now," she whispered, "I'm going to rock your world."

I had been basking in quiet contentment in the aftermath of my orgasm and hers. My world was still unsteady and didn't seem to need rocking. But she seemed to feel differently.

"I haven't fucked you yet," she said in a flat voice, which brooked no argument.

Those words, so brutal in their utter simplicity, made me shudder. My pussy was already pulsing back to life, eager now to meet its fate. I groaned as the first finger entered me. She fucked me slowly with it, letting me feel her knuckles kneading my walls. As she teased the soft sponge like knot on the inside wall of my pussy, my mouth widened in a silent O. She added a second finger to the first, scissoring them apart, spreading me open as she fucked me. I began to buck my hips, trying to draw in her invading digits, now desperately craving release. I moaned when the fingers withdrew, leaving me achingly empty.

When I felt the coolness of lube wash over the inflamed tissues of my cunt, I was nonplussed. She was working the lube into my hole with her fingers. I desperately wanted to ask her what she was doing. I wanted to tell her, I don't need the lube, baby ... Look at how wet I'm ... Just fuck me, sweetheart, just fuck me.

I felt her thumbs hook into my cunt and pull me wide open. I knew she was looking into me, into the hot wet pulsing depths of my pussy. I had never felt so exposed in my life ... or so aroused.

"My God ... perfect," she murmured, "Just perfect. You are so tight, baby."

"But you won't be for a while," she add softly, "after I'm done with you."

Her words didn't really penetrate the cloud of lust that had fogged my mind. Her two fingers plunged back into my cunt. My pussy felt pleasantly full as she fucked in and out of my quivering depths. And then, she added a third finger ... and then a fourth. As I felt those fingers surge into my cunt, her knuckles cruelly stretching the opening of my hole, I suddenly realized what was about to happen to me.

"No ... No ... Please," I begged, my body thrashing about on the sheets, "Please ... I'm too tight ... You will tear me apart."

I suddenly felt Alex's palm on my feverish brow, gently stroking it.

"It's ok, baby. You can trust me ... and you can trust her. Her hand is so tiny. It's so much smaller than mine," he cooed, reassuringly, "Let her into your body, sweetheart. When her fingers finally flutter inside your cunt, I promise they will bring you more pleasure than you ever imagined possible."

The piteous pleas bubbling from my lips dwindled and then dried up. I was still terrified, but I had resigned myself to my fate. She sensed my surrender and gently eased her knuckles past the tight ring of my pussy hole. A moment ago, I wouldn't have believed that possible. The sensation was incredible. My pussy had never felt so full and parts of it that I didn't even know existed were pulsing to life.

She moved her fingers about experimentally, rocking my body with tremor after tremor. Her knuckles slipped out of my cunt, stretching the rim of my hole outwards. I felt more lube wash over my inflamed tissues. This time, I didn't even dream of complaining. Then I felt the pressure return. It was subtly different this time, marginally more intense. For a moment, irresistible force met immovable object and then my pussy surrendered. Her hand shot forward into my depths and my hole snapped closed around her wrist.

I had never been so excruciatingly, deliciously full before. I blushed for a moment at the obscene vision that I must make – the tight ring of my pussy hole stretched to the limit, fluttering around her slim wrist.

Her fist was loosely clenched inside my cunt and she surged forward, making me gasp.

"Whose is this, baby?" she asked.

When I didn't answer, she asked me again, the hand buried in my cunt ominously still. She knew she had me where she wanted me, teetering on the edge of an earth shattering orgasm, which she had the power to withhold.

"Yours," I groaned finally. I'm so sorry, Alex, I thought, my body betrays you; and it betrays me.

She chuckled in triumph and then her fingers unfurled. Her hand began to move inside my cunt, her wrist twisting against the rim, her fingers fluttering, teasing, touching places that I didn't even know existed. When her lips closed over my clit, I went berserk, my body thrashing in its restraints. The bonds didn't give. I did. She was right about that as about everything else. My body shuddered like a rag doll in the circles of the fur-lined cuffs as it exploded in an orgasm that blotted out thought.

My last memory as I tumbled over the edge into darkness was Alex's hands on my forehead, soothing me. It was such an achingly gentle contrast to the storm that was raging in my cunt. As I grayed over and I descended into blissful oblivion, I caught myself thinking that she had delivered on her promise ... I had been broken.

*****

When I came to, the blindfolds were gone and so were the cuffs. I opened my eyes to the vision of Alex leaning over me, his face full of tenderness and concern. His right hand was cupped softly, protectively over my aching pussy. He was naked, his cock twitching against my thigh, trailing a silvery thread of pre cum on my skin. He bent to kiss my lips and then sucked the flesh into his mouth gently, teasing me.

"You had me worried there for a moment," he murmured, pushing an unruly wisp of hair behind my ear.

"Thank you," I said softly, nuzzling his throat playfully. He knew what I meant.

"You don't need to thank me," he replied, "You won't believe me when I say this, but the pleasure was all mine."

Knowing my Alex, knowing the way he had worshipped my body again and again into mind numbing pleasure over the last months, I believed him.

"You were so beautiful," he whispered, "Even after you grayed out, your hips kept surging, fucking my palm. It was all I could do to stop myself from tearing your thighs apart and taking you."

"Why didn't you?" I asked, as I reached forward to encircle his hot throbbing shaft with my fingers. I was suddenly aroused by the thought of Alex fucking me, using my body as it lay on the sheets, passed out from a passion that it could no longer endure.


"I didn't just want your body," he said, with sudden intensity, " I wanted all of you – your heart, your mind, your soul. I wanted to claim you so completely that there wasn't any part of you that wasn't mine."

"Then take me," I pleaded, my fingers stroking his turgid flesh.

"I will," he said, smiling at my eagerness, "but the question is where? This" ... he softly stroked my bruised pussy hole ... "seems a bit overused. And this" ... his finger teased the puckered opening of my anus ... "seems a little neglected. It's pouting with disappointment."