Sweet Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank suddenly had an idea, why not call Jamie and Eric over, I'll bet they'd love to see her flat on her back, naked, with her legs spread wide open. Lee call them to come over right away, we have something to show them, tell them Tab's down.

Tab spoke for the first time, pleading with them not to do this, she would keep quiet about today and would never tell on them again, let's keep this between ourselves, she begged, as she heard Lee talking on the phone to Jamie, telling him to come over right away as they had Tab down. Yeah! Right now, she's naked. Frank and Dean were playing with her tits while Lee was on the phone. PLEASE! She begged don't do this to me, I am so sorry that I treated you so bad please don't, I'll do anything you want.

Frank looked her in the eyes. "Let's see if you mean it." "Spread your legs, I'm going to fuck you again." Frank lie down between her wide spread legs. "Put your hand on my cock, now put my cock in your cunt." Tab reluctantly grasped his hard cock in her hand and guided it into her cunt. Frank entered her swiftly and deeply. Now hump your ass, fuck my cock. Tab pushed her cunt up and down his hard cock. "It's great to have a big sister like you to fuck," Frank sighed. "You're the snobby type bitch that guys love to fuck." "We want to share you with our friends." "They'd love to stick their cocks in our sister's cunt."

Jamie was at the door. Frank was fucking Tab right were she fell and Dean was pulling on her tits. They had not though of making her give them head.

Lee opened the door to let Jamie and Eric in. When they saw Frank-fucking Tab their faces showed surprise and pleasure.

WOW! You guys don't mess around, you get right to it. How is she? Good and tight? Yeah she must be good look at Frank go. Just then Frank started to shoot his load, groaning with pleasure and saying this was better then the first time.

Frank was getting up when Jamie said, let Eric and I take a look at the mystery woman, I want the bitch to beg for mercy, getting close to Tab's face he said we have plans for you; plans that we have talked about for months, now we're going to get some of your pussy, sorry we didn't get your cherry. You're going to enjoy what we have planned; front door back door is what we call it. He grabbed her tits hard, let's get her on her knees, I want the front door Eric said as they set her on her knees, I have a cigar for her to smoke. Tab was on her knees she didn't know what to expect. Eric grabbed her hair. Suck my cock, bitch he ordered. He pulled her head back, and rubbed his cock over her lips. Tab tried to pull her head free, but was unsuccessful. "Suck it bitch! Suck my cock!" Open your mouth, Eric ordered.

Tab reluctantly took his cock into her mouth. The very idea was disgusting. She didn't know anything about sucking cock. She began to suck on his cock, as he pushed his cock in and out of her mouth.

Eric grunted as her hot mouth closed around his cock. She sucked taking more and more of his cock into her throat. She finally felt his cock push into her throat, and his balls hit her chin.

Eric groaned. That's it baby! Now you're doing it. You're doing me!

Jamie was behind her; he pulled her hips up and pushed his cock violently into her cunt. "Boy! She sure is tight," he said. "Just the way I like it."

Tab was shocked by the rough entry. She didn't know why, all she knew was that she was beginning to like it. Her head bobbed up and down She wanted it to be good for them

Jamie was having a great time fucking this bitch she was so tight! He could feel her pussy ripple.

Oh fuck! Jamie groaned. I'm going to cum. I'm coming in this sweet cunt

Eric and he came at the same time, Eric deep in her throat, Jamie deep in her pussy. They were pleased with their chance to fuck her. (Dreams are made of this)

Eric spoke first, "let's call all the guy's!" "Yeah let's." Lee get on the phone and call Bob, tell him "Tab's down to call everybody, and come over with his camera. Were getting our gang-fuck! We'll fuck her every way we can. Tab could not keep quiet, please! I'm sorry I made you mad. Please no one else.

Eric spoke, don't you know by this afternoon everybody will know we fucked you. Do you want our friends mad because they didn't get any pussy from you? Tab could hear Lee on the phone with Bob, she had the taste of cum in her mouth, she experienced feelings of shame and humility, from having fucked and sucked cock for her first time.

She was getting hers today, four in her pussy, and one in the mouth so far, and still had along way to go.

This was the start of winter break, it was early in the morning and most of the guy's were just getting up or still in bed. Bob had no problem getting hold of them, hearing Tab was down, got their attention.

Tab was not well known, being new in the neighborhood, and attending college kept her isolated. She had no girls her age to be friends with, she was away all summer, and only lived in the neighborhood for ten months. She was the mystery girl to the neighborhood boys, who only saw her when she was looking for the boys for dinner.

They all wondered about her, she drove a nice car, but was arrogant as hell when spoken to, and not friendly at all. They often talked about how and where to set her up for a gangbang. They planned to gangbang her anytime they had a chance to get her alone. Two years ago Tab had lived there two months when they tried to set her up. Jamie talked her into going to the baseball field to help her brothers. Unknown to her six boys were waiting in the dugout to gangbang her. With Dicks ready the guys watched her get near the dugout. (Their Dicks were getting rock hard). Once they had her in the dugout no one would see anything she would be theirs.

She was almost in their grasp when her Mother drove up to take her home. Less then five minutes and they could have succeeded. Today was their day. (Thanks to her brothers) She was going to get gangbanged! They were ready to give her more Cock then she could handle.

When Timmy received his call, Tab's down he put things in motion; Tab's down were the code words they were to use when Tab was set up for a gangbang. He called Wayne, told him Tab was down, call Norm and get over to Deans for some fun, Wayne hung up, called Norm, and was out the door to Dean's. Tab had arrived home an hour ago, from getting her haircut. One hour that saw her loose her cherry, have to give her first blowjob. Now all the boys in the neighborhood were coming over to fuck her, nine in total most her age the rest Dean or Lees age, and it was not yet noontime.

Tab was busy while Lee was on the phone, Dean wanted to fuck her again, so Jamie had an idea, put her on the dining room table so they could all get at her. They picked her up, laid her out on the table.

Dean got between her wide spread legs, and anxiously pushed his hard Dick into her pussy. (Boy! His Dick felt good in his big sisters pussy). They were all over her when Bob arrived, she had Dick in her pussy, Dick in her mouth, Dicks in her hands and hands on her tits. Bob took one look, he shouted YEA! Let me get a crack at Miss High and Mighty.

Tab was going to be gangbanged today she would remember it. She would be violated in every orifice, mouth, ass, and pussy. She couldn't believe her brothers would do this to her, but she never treated them like brothers. Were they getting even or just trying to find out about sex? Tab never though of revenge as the reason, but it was get even time. Tab was concerned with how she would handle all the boys. She only had one pussy, or would they make it happen the way they wanted?

12