Sweet Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4u
sex4u
2 Followers

Sue didn't know what to say, she looked to Roy for help. "What should we do?"

"It can't hurt you an you'll probably like it." He said as he pushed her toward Ted and gathered Sue II in his arms.

"But-but-but." Sue stammered. "I've never before switched like this."

"Enjoy mom, Ted's as good as Roy and I know you liked fucking him as much as I did." Sue II said. "And when I told him about yesterdays party that we had he said that we should make it with you two."

Roy was watching as Sue slowly embraced Ted, she shut her eyes and gave him a small kiss.

She was scared, but excited. Over a year without sex, then the last two nights and days. Having so much, now this. Could she possibly fuck this young man with Roy and Sue II watching?

The touch of Ted's hand on her bare tit felt so good to her. He was a bit young, but he was the same age as her daughter and Roy has been screwing her. "Why not? Keep it in the family?" Sue said and reached again for his young cock under the water.

Holding his prick she felt it grow until it filled her hand. "He's bigger than Roy." She thought. "This should feel good." Sue wrapped her legs around him in the water and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy. Fucking in the water is difficult and she had a hard time fitting her pussy over Tim's big cock. Pulling with her legs she slowly took him in. He was filling her pussy with more cock than she had ever had. Good GOD it felt nice. He hit bottom, and started thrusting back and forth. "Great, good, give me more." Sue cried. "Give me your cock I want more." She shuddered into a strong climax, loving this young mans nice cock and what it was doing to her.

Looking over his shoulder she saw that Sue II was riding on Roy's cock. She was getting fucked too. Group sex was a lot of fun.

It felt so good getting fucked by this young man that she came a couple times before he gave her his cum. Shooting deep into her hot box. Kissing him she pulled loose and swam to Sue II and Roy just as they finished their good fuck.

Hugging and kissing them, she said. "Thanks, I love you both."

Looking to the end of the pool they could see that the other kids were laying in a circle, connected mouth to cock and mouth to pussy. Sue II and Ted went to join their friends orgy.

Pulling on Roy's arm and moving to the steps. "I want to talk to you." She said.

"What's up?" He asked. Following her.

"I have a proposition for you, how would you like to move in here? No strings attached. You can come and go as you wish. Sue II and I care for you and we need a man around. Not just for sex but other things are important too. I'll have to talk to her first but I don't see a problem there. You can have your own room if you wish."

"My reply to you." Roy said as he pulled her into his arms for a kiss. "Is twist my arm and force me. Please." Calling to Sue II asking her to come over, Sue told her what they were thinking about. Asking what she thought? Would she have any objections to Roy moving in with them?

"Fantastic." She yelled and gave both a hug. "It will be great to have some one around steady for both of us. Wonderful idea, I love you both."

The other kids left but not before asking if they could come over again? They liked swimming naked and having fun as a group, loved the freedom being naked gave them.

"Fine, your welcome anytime." Sue told them. "Just be careful who knows about it. We don't want to be raided by irate parents."

After supper the three went to bed together, made love for a while then slept. All together.

The next day they moved his things in and he became a member of the SWEET SUE I & II household.

* FINI *

sex4u
sex4u
2 Followers
12