Sweet Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been a month and a half since he'd last seen her; not enough time for it to be obvious whether she was pregnant or not. She might have no idea that it was even a possibility. He hadn't been able to discuss it with her over the phone, as Nina was always listening in when they talked. Besides, he didn't want to broach the subject from afar, and frighten Anya when he couldn't be there to comfort her. He'd have to find a chance to talk to her alone in Germany.

The idea of beautiful little Anya pregnant was certainly arousing, but Sam was no fool. A baby would be huge trouble for them. They were all still too young – Anya had only turned eighteen a few months ago – and they had their university years right ahead of them. It would be difficult enough to raise a child even if they didn't live in different countries. Of course, their families could take care of it, but Sam shuddered to think what his status-obsessed mother would say if she found out she had an incestuous bastard grandchild. Anya's parents, meanwhile, were conservative and God-fearing, and would no doubt be enraged if their supposedly virgin daughter became pregnant. And Nina...

Sam glanced over at his sister, who was still looking a little nervous. She flinched slightly in her seat every time the plane gave a jolt, and he reached over once again to reassure her. They smiled at one another, but Sam felt a pang of guilt. He didn't know how Nina would react if Anya became pregnant. She'd promised him that she would give him a child when they were finished at university. She might be delighted to have a niece or nephew, but she might equally be jealous and heartbroken, thinking that Sam had lost patience and abandoned her for Anya. If there was indeed a baby, he'd have to tell Nina eventually, but he reckoned it was best not to mention the issue until he'd properly talked it over with Anya.

Sam watched the sky outside bleed pink and red as the sun sank below the clouds. It was a magnificent sight, but he couldn't stop thinking about Anya. Everything might be fine – her pills might have worked despite being taken so late. But there was no way to be sure until she took a pregnancy test. Just convincing her to do that would be hard enough. And if she was pregnant after all, God knew what they would do.

*

Anya sat in the back of her parents' car and watched the streetlights blur past as her father drove them through Munich. The sun was setting over the rooftops while grey clouds gathered overhead. In the front of the car, Anya's mother and father were discussing the traffic and the possibility of rain. She didn't pay any attention. There was a bloom of nervous excitement in her belly as she saw the roadsigns that pointed to the airport. In just a little while, she would be reunited with her two lovers, and the best days of her young life would resume.

It had been less than two months since she had left their splendid home by the Mediterranean, but it already felt like years. Munich was a dull grey purgatory compared to the wonderful, carefree life she'd enjoyed with Sam and Nina. Looking back on it, it had been pure heaven. Those sweltering days on the beach, the sweet hours spent lazing in the lovely garden...and night after night of intense, passionate, incestuous sex with her beautiful cousins.

She'd left in tears, fearing that she wouldn't have another chance to see them before they went off to their American universities. They'd phoned, and messaged, and given her a couple of delightfully explicit video calls, but all that just served to heighten her yearning for them. So when they'd called a week ago to say that they were booking flights to Germany and were going to take her to Berlin, she'd been too happy for words. Her parents, for their part, were delighted that their favourite niece and nephew were coming to visit, and were only too happy to help them find a decent Berlin hotel. "The capital can be a little rough, Anni. Those two will keep you out of trouble," her father had said.

Now the airport was just minutes away, and Anya knew her cousins' flight would be landing within the hour. The anticipation was making her positively agitated. For the fourth or fifth time that evening, she took out her smartphone and flicked through its photo library. She glanced nervously around to make sure her parents weren't looking before finding the album she wanted.

A week or so ago, when she was feeling especially horny, she had plucked up the courage to send her cousins a photo of her vagina. She'd shyly asked Nina for a few pictures of her and Sam in return, and the older girl had been only too happy to oblige. She'd sent a dozen of them, all in lavish high-definition, and all so thoroughly indecent that Anya was a little frightened even to have them on her phone. Even now, with her mother and father a few feet away, she felt a growing dampness between her thighs as she browsed the photos.

The first photo was a full-frontal mirror shot of Sam and Nina posing naked together. Their superb bodies gleamed with sweat, and their smiling faces were pink with exertion – they'd obviously just had sex. The next photo was even more explicit – Nina's beautiful, glistening-wet vagina filled the frame, overflowing with her brother's fresh semen. Then came a picture of Sam's magnificent cock, huge and thick and engorged, clearly still wet from being inside his sister. The mere sight of it was enough to make Anya remember, in glorious detail, how it had felt to have its full throbbing length thrust up inside her.

Even better, and more infuriatingly arousing, were the action shots of the siblings mid-coitus; someone else, probably one of Sam's various girlfriends, had taken them. Here, Nina's gorgeous face was frozen in a cry of joy as Sam fucked her. Here, Nina took the tip of Sam's penis in her mouth with a wicked smile. Here, Sam lay on the living room couch while Nina straddled him. The camera was closely focused on Nina's wet pussy as she rode Sam's cock.

The last item in the album wasn't a photo, but a video clip – a recording of one of the video calls they'd given her during the previous month. It hadn't been a call so much as a performance, a full fifteen minutes of Sam and Nina making intense, athletic love for her viewing pleasure. Anya didn't dare watch it now, but even the thumbnail picture of their entwined naked bodies made her wet as October. She'd watched the video under the bedclothes every night since Nina sent it to her, keeping the volume low to ensure her parents didn't hear. Although the bigger problem was stopping herself from moaning out loud as she masturbated to it.

As the car approached the airport, Anya thought back to how she'd been before that summer – a shy, clumsy virgin who'd done no more than awkwardly kiss a few boys and glimpse one or two penises. Sam and Nina had taken her virginity and given her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams, but more than that, they'd shown her true love. The video calls and lewd photographs hadn't been nearly enough for her. She needed to be close to them again, to kiss them and caress them and feel the warmth of their skin.

She hadn't been with anyone else since coming home; her cousins had ruined her for any other lover. How could the dull, fumbling boys in her neighbourhood compare to Sam, with his big beautiful cock and kind smile? How could the mousy girls she knew compare to Nina, with her heavenly body and gentle green eyes? She had to be the luckiest person on Earth, to be chosen by these two golden-haired angels. When they said she was beautiful, they almost made her believe it.

Her father parked the car in the crowded airport parking lot, and the three of them wandered over to the cavernous arrivals terminal as the sky darkened over Munich. Anya's impatience grew with every passing minute as they sat in a café and watched the digital arrivals board overhead. It said their plane had landed thirty minutes ago; how long would it take them to get through security? Her parents drank coffee and made idle small-talk, but all she could think of – her mouth dry with nervous anticipation, even as her pussy grew wet inside her jeans – was Sam and Nina, naked.

After what seemed like hours, Anya's father nudged her and said, "Look, Anni, there they are." Anya followed his gesture and felt her heart flutter in her chest as she saw two tall, graceful figures making their way through the crowd on the concourse. They spotted Anya and her parents in the café, and hurried over with their suitcases, smiling their beautiful smiles.

She had to restrain herself from leaping at them and French-kissing them hello. As he gave her a tight hug, Sam gently kissed the top of her head in a way that was achingly familiar; he'd done that so many times as they lay together after sex. Nina kissed her on both cheeks, and Anya inhaled her lovely honeysuckle perfume, feeling for a moment as though she might swoon. "I've missed you so much," she told them both, trying hard not to cry.

"And we've missed you, sweet," Nina said. As always, there was an endearing hint of laughter in her voice. Anya once again found herself marvelling at her cousins' beauty. Nina looked radiant with her ash-blonde hair worn longer than usual, framing her high elegant cheekbones and delicate nose. Her firm, full breasts strained at the white lace of her blouse. Sam, meanwhile, was as handsome as ever, tall and leanly muscled with a light stubble on his strong chin. He was grinning his usual easy grin. Anya wondered if he had fucked Nina on the plane.

The siblings greeted Anya's parents warmly in German. They spoke it very well – after all, their mother was German – albeit with a slight accent. Anya's father, who had always been extremely fond of his sister's children, insisted on taking their luggage as he led them to the car, and struck up a lively conversation with them both. Anya felt childishly jealous as she tagged along; she wanted her cousins to herself. But until they set off to Berlin tomorrow, she'd have to share them with her family, and stay chaste as well. She wondered how she would stay sane.

"How is Klaudia doing?" her father was asking Nina. "She must come visit her big brother one of these days! And Karl, he's well too? What about his wife, that lovely Swiss girl, what's her name again?"

"Valerie," Nina replied. "She's very well. And very pregnant."

Sam suddenly gave Anya a funny look – affectionate, guilty and anxious all at once. She frowned at him questioningly, and he immediately switched back to his usual lovable grin. It had seemed for a moment as if he wanted to say something to her, but couldn't find the words.

During the drive home, Anya's parents barely let her get a word in edgewise, as they bombarded Sam and Nina with questions. It was frustrating, but she could deal with it – she sat between her cousins in the back seat, and enjoyed the warmth of their closeness. Every now and then, one of them would brush a hand subtly over her thigh, making her shiver quietly with pleasure.

"You're both going to America soon, aren't you?" Anya's mother asked cheerfully as they drove through the darkening streets. "How exciting! You'll make wonderful friends, I'm sure. Nina, you'll be studying medicine, am I right?"

"Biology," Nina corrected her politely. "Though I might take medicine afterwards."

"Nina knows her biology very well," Sam added. "Especially human anatomy." He winked at Anya and lightly stroked her thigh again. She blushed and smiled sheepishly at him, hoping her parents wouldn't notice.

"I'm sure she does," Anya's mother said obliviously. "And Sam, is it business you're doing?"

"Engineering, Aunt Lisa."

"Sam's always been good with his hands," Nina said matter-of-factly. Anya just barely managed to suppress a giggle.

The car passed through Munich's suburbs into the comfortable borough where Anya's family lived. They owned a fine townhouse on an affluent leafy avenue; Anya's father, an architect, made plenty of money, although he wasn't as wealthy as Sam and Nina's parents. A light patter of evening rain began falling as they parked by the house and unloaded the luggage.

As soon as they were through the front door, Sam and Nina were swarmed by Anya's younger siblings, who were delighted as only children can be to see their big cousins. Thirteen-year-old Hans, the oldest after Anya, quickly engaged Sam in a playful boxing match, while little Eva and Marie, the twins, clamoured for Nina to give them piggy-backs. Thomas, the younger boy, simply latched onto Sam's leg like a limpet and refused to let go. The cousins played along with tolerant smiles, handing out gifts while Anya watched impatiently. How long would she have to wait before she could talk to them alone?

At the dinner table that night, Anya's parents kept on eagerly questioning Sam and Nina about their home life and plans for the future. Meanwhile, the younger children bickered, threw their food and generally made nuisances of themselves, as ever. Anya tried to focus on the conversation, but she couldn't stop imagining Sam suddenly grabbing her, throwing her onto the table and fucking her raw in front of all the others. It didn't help that Nina kept oh-so-accidentally stroking her leg under the table.

"You two certainly gave Anni a wonderful holiday," Anya's father said, as Anya quietly stroked Nina's thigh in retaliation. "She was crying for days after she came home, always talking about you both."

"We were sorry to see her go," Nina said, not showing any sign that she noticed Anya's hand running up the inside of her thigh. "Everyone back home loves her like crazy. Mama says she can come visit again any time she wants."

"It's not fair. I want to go too," little Eva said huffily. Nina smiled at the girl and told her she was always welcome. Under the table, Anya's hand kept moving determinedly up between Nina's legs.

"Now, tell me, what are you three going to do in Berlin?" asked Anya's mother.

"A lot of sightseeing," Sam said, studiously avoiding his sister's gaze. "The Unter den Linden, the Siegessäule, the Brandenburg Gate, all the classics. Our ma's always telling us how much she misses the city, so I reckon she'll want us to do the full tourist trail."

Anya's father chuckled. "Klaudia always told me she hated Berlin! Maybe she's getting homesick in her old age. But," he added with a significant smile, "you can't fool me, Samuel. I know why you're really going."

It took all of Anya's self-control not to gasp. Beneath the table, her hand froze inches from Nina's crotch. Her father couldn't possibly know about them. Could he? How had he found out? Oh God, what were they going to do?

"The nightlife," her father continued. "That's why you're going, to paint Berlin red! Can't say I blame you, I knew some great bars there back in the nineties. Just don't let my little Anni drink too much, she doesn't have the stomach for it." He laughed as Anya rolled her eyes, relieved.

"Don't worry, Uncle Markus. Anni's a good girl," Sam said as he helped himself to another portion of food. "We'll keep an eye on her."

Underneath the table, Anya's hand slipped under the hem of Nina's dainty blue skirt. To her shock, she touched warm naked flesh – her cousin wasn't wearing anything under her skirt. As Anya's fingers brushed the soft, moist lips of Nina's vagina, the older girl gave her a sly wink, and Anya swiftly retracted her hand, blushing furiously.

"Are you alright, Anya?" her mother asked. "You've gone all red."

"Fine, just thirsty," Anya replied hastily, reaching for the jug of ice water in the middle of the table. For a second, Sam gave her that strange, anxious look again. She wondered what he was thinking about. Fucking her, she hoped.

*

They'd booked their train to Berlin for seven in the morning, so they went to bed not long after dinner, much to the disappointment of Anya's relentlessly playful siblings. Sam was given the guest bedroom on the third floor of the house, while Nina shared Anya's bed. Anya's parents had no reason to suspect that anything untoward might happen between their godly, upstanding daughter and her lovely older cousin.

Anya lay waiting in bed, feeling Nina's sleeping warmth close beside her, until she was certain the rest of the house was asleep. Then, without hesitation, she cuddled up close to Nina under the sheets and kissed her full on the lips. Her cousin's mouth tasted just as sweet as she remembered.

Nina opened her eyes in the soft glow of the bedroom's nightlight. She smiled her beguiling smile, then sleepily kissed Anya in response. Anya felt a rush of wonderful déjà vu as their tongues stroked together. Her hands found Nina's face, fingers following the delicate lines of her chin and cheekbones, and played through her hair as they made out with increasing passion. She stroked her bare foot against one of Nina's long slender legs, and shivered happily as Nina reciprocated. They were both wearing thin nightgowns, but they were naked underneath, and their fingers easily found each other's pussies as they kissed.

"I thought we were waiting until Berlin, Anni," Nina whispered as they both drew breath between kisses. Her fingertips lightly tweaked the sensitive bud of Anya's clit, then traced around the tight opening of her vagina.

"I need it," Anya replied, trying to keep quiet despite the rising pleasure. "I need it so much. I've been going crazy without you." Nina's small, neat fingers slid slowly and gently between the wet tender lips of her pussy. Somehow it felt so much better than when she did it to herself. "Dreaming about you two all the time, and seeing those pictures, and not having you with me. It's been fucking torture."

"Mm, I've missed your pretty little cunt, too," Nina confessed, sighing happily as Anya stroked her moist labia with two fingers. "Haven't you had someone else to take care of you? Some nice local boy?"

"No," Anya said. She shuddered involuntarily as Nina's probing fingers slid in and out of her. "No-one. I don't want anyone but you and Sam. No-one else is good enough."

"Anni, sweet, you shouldn't make us your only-"

"Shut up," Anya hissed, surprising herself with her own fierceness. "I said, you're all I want." Nina looked briefly stunned, then grinned eagerly. Perhaps she liked being talked to forcefully. Or perhaps it was just that Anya was fingering her pussy.

Anya kissed her cousin's long pretty neck, then squeezed her breasts through the thin cotton of the nightgown. Her other hand played restlessly with Nina's vulva, making the older girl sigh and whimper softly as her legs twined more tightly with Anya's. "Now," Anya whispered, as commandingly as she could. "Tell me how Sam fucks you. Tell me what he does to you."

"What do you mean, sweet?"

Anya suddenly moved so she was on top of Nina, gazing lustfully down at her as she kept kissing and stroking and fingering her. "Tell me how you're his little fuck-toy."

Nina seemed momentarily lost for words, biting her lip and shivering as Anya's fingers moved deep inside her dripping-wet cunt. She was still tentatively fingering Anya, but now she seemed less energetic, more submissive. She looked up at Anya with an almost fearful expression on her pretty face. Anya felt strangely powerful, and decided that she liked it.

"He..." Nina licked her lips. She spoke in a breathless whisper, interspersing her words with little gasps of joy. "He fucks me every day. He makes me come every time. Sometimes three or four times. He has a cock like a horse. Anni, you know this-"

"I said tell me what he does," Anya said. She could feel her cousin trembling with helpless pleasure beneath her as she rhythmically finger-fucked her. The warm, tight wetness of Nina's pussy enveloped her fingers with each thrust. Her other hand kneaded and stroked Nina's breasts, feeling the tender hardness of her erect nipples.