Sweet Summer Love

Story Info
Heartwarming, sweet, and very sexy story!
3.3k words
4.18
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WOOHOO!" Katherine yelled as she jumped into the pool. James quickly followed, making a big splash of his own. The two of them were with Katherine's twin sister, Nicole, and their friend Maddie, at Maddie's house. The twins and James waded around the pool while Maddie sat in a patio chair making lemonade.

"Here, catch!" Nicole said as she threw a beach ball in James' direction. James turned around and had just enough time to put a hand up and stop the ball from hitting him in the face.

"Next time you could tell me before the ball is halfway to me." James complained.

"Sorry about that." Nicole replied. All of a sudden, James felt two hands on his shoulders and was pushed underwater. Katherine had pushed herself up high above the surface and was laughing hysterically.

"Wow! The view is great from up here!" She giggled. James writhed around, trying to shake her off. The two of them toppled over and made a big splash in the water. As much as Katherine loved her boyfriend, she couldn't resist messing with him sometimes. "Maybe you should go up on the patio and make us some lemonade with Maddie." With that, he placed his hands on the edge of the patio and used his arms to hoist himself out. He swung a leg up and planted it on the boards, pushing himself up out of the pool.

"Yeah, whatever, I guess the lemonade will get mixed faster if there are two people working on it." James grumbled. He walked over to the patio chair next to Maddie and laid down on his back. Nicole and Katherine were fraternal twins, both adopted. They were both average in height, but slim in build. Both twins had blond hair, blue eyes, and a nice summer sun tan. James was the oldest, tallest, and the only guy by the pool right now. Maddie was the youngster of the group, seeing as she was still in high school while the other three were in college, although she was the tallest of the girls, standing at 5 feet 8 inches. Maddie looked up for a moment and gave James a look-over. James was wearing a short pair of black swim trunks that showed off his well-defined quads. Her eyes tracking up a little, she looked over his stomach. He's got some nice abs too, she thought.

Not on Nicole's level, but not far off either. Katherine shouldn't take him for granted. I know I wouldn't mind cuddling up with him during a movie. The twins continued to splash around in the pool, having a bunch of fun. James walked over to the table and started pouring the finished lemonade into the four glasses for them. His trunks were still wet, and they clung to his backside, showing off his muscular, shapely butt and hamstrings. Maddie looked on, though she was careful not to make it obvious she was checking him out. James had been going out with Katherine for almost a year now, and Maddie had always noticed the similarities in their body type. Both of them were fit and very toned, with shapely legs and great butts. Just as Maddie was thinking about that, the twins were getting up and out of the pool.

"All right, the lemonade is ready!" Katherine shouted in delight. The bikini-clad twins waltzed over to the table and each grabbed a glass before sitting down on patio chairs.

"Thanks mad dog." Nicole thanked Maddie for making the lemonade.

"You're welcome" She replied. They all sipped their drinks while chatting about their jobs and the upcoming school year. Luckily it was July and there was still plenty of summer left. After James and the twins had finished their drinks, they began to towel off and slide their sandals back on. Even though it was Saturday night, it had been a long day and they were ready to go home. Katherine had brought her jumbo beach towel to share with James. The two of them wrapped up in it and looked prepared to walk back to the twins house. His watch beeped, signalling that it was ten pm.

"It's so cute how you two share that big towel." Maddie commented.

"Aw, thanks!" Katherine replied as she gave James a little hug.

"Ew, gross." Nicole complained. They all laughed and said their goodbyes for the night. James and the twins walked around to the front of Maddie's house, and then across the street. They strolled a ways up the street until they arrived back at the twins house. They kicked their sandals off in the garage and walked into the house through the door. Their parents said hello to the trio as they passed through the living room. Luke, the twins older brother, was likely in the basement watching television, they figured. The three of them went upstairs to the twins' rooms to get some clothes to change into. Nicole grabbed her pajamas and went back downstairs to the main level bathroom. Katherine and James went to Katherine's room to grab some clothes of their own. James grabbed his shirt and Justice League underwear and went back in the direction of the upstairs bathroom. Katherine grabbed a black tank top and a pair of matching Justice League hipster style panties, following him toward the bathroom. She thought it was awesome that she could match her bottom half with her better half. The couple entered the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind them. Katherine let the giant beach towel fall to the floor as James removed his damp swim trunks. She turned around and let James untie the back of her black and white patterned bikini top, and it fell to the floor. She bent down and slid her bright orange bottoms to the floor. James turned around and opened up the shower curtain.

"Ladies first." He said kindly. Taking his girlfriend's hand, he helped steady her as she stepped into the shower. He followed her in and closed the curtain. Now naked in the shower together, she reached down and turned the water on. James gave her bare bottom a playful little squeeze as the did so. She turned around and caught his lips for a kiss as the warm water started to fall down on them.

"Did you have fun at Maddie's house?" James asked.

"Yes, I had a lot of fun. But our night is far from over." She replied as he returned her kiss. James looked over his beautiful girlfriend and wondered how he ever got so lucky. Her smooth, tan skin conformed tightly around her lithe frame. Her perky little A cup breasts and shapely legs were already starting to get him a bit hard. He reached around her and placed a hand on her left breast. He planted a big kiss on her neck as he grabbed the bar of soap with his other hand. He slowly began to scrub his lover's body with the soap. On her tummy, her chest, shoulders, and then back down to her butt and thighs, James lathered and scrubbed his girlfriend squeaky clean. James set the bar of soap down as Katherine turned around to catch him for a deep kiss. He ran his fingers through her wet hair as she clung to his waist. Katherine reached behind her and grabbed the bar of soap. She began her turn at James shoulders. She placed her left hand on his right hip and began to scrub his shoulders and chest, getting them covered in suds. She soaped up his arms, and then scrubbed his tummy.

"You've got some some tough abs, honey." She told him as she gently scrubbed them. Moving down further, she lathered up his balls and gently stroked his now fully hard member. He had his pubic hair trimmed up neatly for her. She finished off by washing his butt and thighs before he took her in his embrace. The couple rinsed off in each other's arms, feeling the warm water against their skin as they clung to each others wet, naked bodies. It was James who broke off their touch to turn the water off. He opened the shower curtain and let the bathroom air hit them once again. After a minute or so, he helped Katherine step out of the shower. He followed. She grabbed the giant towel once again and began to dry her body off. James grabbed a smaller towel from the towel rack and starting drying himself off too. As Katherine finished drying, she slipped her black cotton tank top on and put on her favorite Justice League panties. She opened a drawer to get her hairbrush. She brushed her shoulder length blond hair, still damp from the shower. James put on his matching Justice League boxer briefs and his black tee shirt.

His still half-hard cock formed a big bulge in the soft cotton fabric of his undies. He snagged a comb from the drawer and combed his short, dark brown hair while looking in the mirror, once he was satisfied, he opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hallway. He walked down the corridor a few steps and saw that Nicole's door was already shut. Looks like she's called it a night, he thought. He turned around and walked back the other way to Katherine's room. He walked over to the nightstand and opened the cabinet in the bottom of it while turning on the lamp with his other hand. He felt around for the things he had left in there. His hand found his wallet and he pulled it out. James then reached down with his other hand and grabbed the small box of matches. He opened it up, grabbed one, and struck it on the side of the box. With the match, he lit the two candles that sat on the nightstand. Blowing out the match, he took one of the candles and moved it over to Katherine's dresser on the other side of the bed, setting his wallet down there as well. James threw the spent match in the wastebasket just as his girlfriend entered the room. He picked up the covers and crawled into the bed as Katherine turned off the lamp.

"You even lit my mood candles for me, what a gentleman." She complimented.

"Anything for my Kit Kat." He replied. His dick had softened since their shower together, but he knew that it would be put to work pretty soon.

"You're just all over it today." Katherine laid down in the bed next to him. She rolled over, facing away from him. James nuzzled up behind her, taking his position as the big spoon. He rested his left arm in between them as his right hand found her bottom, giving it a little squeeze. Katherine gave a little wiggle of contentment and pushed her hips back into James' crotch area. James ran his fingers through her hair and pulled it aside just enough to kiss the right side of her neck.

"Ugh I want more!" She squealed. Katherine rolled over and carefully crawled on top of her man. She sat up straight and removed her tank top while she did so. Even in the dimly lit room, James got a perfect view of her firm, perky breasts. Katherine leaned in and rubbed her thumbs across James' chin and cheeks. He had shaved that morning so his whole face was nice and smooth. Their lips met for a quick kiss while she rested her hands on his shoulders.

"I see you're using that cherry chap stick I gave you." James noticed.

"Why not? It's good stuff." She laughed. She continued to kiss all over his face as he ran his hands over her body, feeling every square inch of her soft, supple skin. He returned to her lips, and as she opened her mouth, their tongues danced together wonderfully.

"Grab my ass again, please." She whispered to him as she broke off their kiss. They returned to making out as she lay on him, her breasts pressed firmly against the fabric of his shirt. He grabbed her bottom with both hands and gave it a tight squeeze, feeling how firm it was as he sneakily hooked his thumbs into the waistband of the Justice League hipsters that covered it. James slowly slid the panties down her thighs as she rolled off of him to lay down on her side next to him. She picked her knees up and reached down to help him slide her underwear off. Taking the panties in her left hand, she dropped them on the floor next to the bed.

"I'm feeling pretty warm, I'm going to take my shirt off." James stated.

"Go right ahead my handsome man." Katherine replied. James sat up and removed his black tee shirt. In the dim candlelight, his girlfriend looked on at his back, and then at his chest and abs as he turned back towards her, laying down. He paused for a moment and took her hand in his.

"Katherine..."

"Yes?"

"You look so beautiful right now...I love you!" James said somewhat loudly.

"I love you too, honey, more than you even realize." She replied in a whisper. She slowly spread her legs apart, touching her knee to his thigh to signal what she now wanted. Stroking her hair with his left hand, James brushed it aside and began to suck lightly on her neck while he reached down in between her legs with his right. He could smell a hint of the perfume that she always liked. She must have put a little bit on after our shower, he thought. Katherine normally wasn't big on perfume, but she liked to use it for intimate occasions like this. He felt his dick stiffen as his hand brushed over the little strip of golden blonde pubic hair just above his girlfriend's pussy. James took two fingers and gently traced some circles around the folds of her labia as he continued to kiss and suck on her neck. She was pretty wet now, quite clearly aroused by all the foreplay. He carefully pressed down on her clit with his thumb.

"Ooh!" She quietly yelped as her body jumped a little from the sudden rush of stimulation. James proceeded to slowly slide his middle and ring finger into her pussy. Katherine responded by fondling James' hardened dick through the fabric of his underwear with her right hand. James began to pick it up, sliding his two fingers in and out at a moderate pace while gently massaging her clit with his thumb, careful not to overstimulate his amazing girlfriend.

"That feels so good hun!" She said in a more high pitched whisper this time. Her breathing was starting to quicken and she gave a little moan as James continued to go to work on her pussy. This was where he had her number. He had gotten enough practice now in their time together, he had his technique all worked out. He knew just what his lover wanted, just the way she liked it, and as her breathing got quicker, and the sweet sounds she made sounded a little higher in pitch, he knew he had her close. Through the candlelight, he lifted his head now and looked into her eyes.

"Please," she gasped between heavy breaths, "please make love to me. Put that hard, fat dick to use and finish me off." She told him. James lay flat back on his side of the bed and quickly removed his boxer-briefs, dropping them by the bedside. He found his wallet on the dresser and unfolded it, reaching in to grab the Trojan Ultra-Ribbed condom he had brought. Katherine reached over and swiped it from his hands, throwing back the covers in a mess of sheet, blanket and quilt. Katherine tore open the wrapper and removed the rubber from within. Leaning over her boyfriend, she pinched the tip and unrolled the condom down the length of his dick. Flopping back down on her side of the bed and pulling the covers back over her, she spread her legs and rubbed her labia, waiting for what was to come next. James crawled on top of her now and took his dick in his hand. Aiming it toward the entrance to his lover's waiting hole, he moved his body forward. He stopped as the tip of his dick was resting right at the opening. James took the sheets over his back like they were a cape, and slowly moved his dick up and down her slit, teasing her. His hand moved to her cheek, caressing her sweetly.

"I wanna feel you. Love you. I'm yours and you're mine." She cooed.

"I love you so much sweetheart." James replied. And with that, he gently slid his dick into her. She gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist to take him in further. He leaned in and they locked lips as he slowly thrust in and out of her velvety pussy. Its warm, soaking wet walls clenched tightly around his throbbing cock. Like two creatures meshed into one being, Katherine and James performed an intimate slow dance between the sheets of the bed. He sucked on her neck as they continued their lovemaking, doing so until she developed a deep, dark red hickey of a maroon shade on her soft, supple skin. The tension in Katherine's body continued to rise toward its boiling point. She felt the butterflies in her stomach fluttering around wildly.

"Mmmhmmmm, yes yes yes honey!" She exclaimed as her body reached the edge.

"Oh baby you're getting so tight, and so wet." James replied. Her pussy began to grip his cock like an iron vise, and they could her the slow pck, pck, pck sound of their coupling as James thrust in and out.

"Oh God I'm almost there James!" She squealed as her breathing became quicker and deeper. In the dim candlelight, he could see her chest turn to a shade of pink. He leaned in and gave her a deep, sensual kiss. She softly moaned into his mouth as her climax pulsated through her body. The feeling of her hot cunt during her orgasm had brought James all that much closer to his grand finale. He knew he couldn't hold onto his load much longer. Her sweet sex was about to milk him for all he was worth.

"Damn it sweetie I'm about to cum!" He whispered in her ear. They fell into an embrace and after a few more thrusts, James was there.

"Baby I'm cumming, I'm cumming right now." He stated as his dick unleashed it's load. After a couple more shallow, slow thrusts, James quickly pulled his dick out of his girlfriend. He pushed himself off of her and removed the wet, cum-filled rubber. Katherine leaned over toward her nightstand and grabbed a tissue for him. James wrapped the used Trojan in the tissue and got up off the bed. He walked over to the wastebasket and dropped it in. The two of them put their matching undies back on, and blew out the candles on either side of the bed. Katherine put her tank top back on as James slid into his tee shirt. Katherine felt the noticeable wet spot on the fitted sheet that had come from her wet pussy.

"Damn, what a night it's been." She sighed. The two lovers crawled back into the bed and held each other tightly. "I love you to the moon and back, my handsome man." She whispered to him.

"I love you more than you will ever know, more than you could ever understand," He replied. "I could have everything in the world, but the only things that I really want are you and your love."

"Well, you've got them both right here." She gave him a big kiss.

"Goodnight Kit Kat."

"Night." And with that, the two lovers drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, and got a great night of sleep. They would wake up the next morning ready for whatever challenges and adventures would come next, knowing that they would be able to take it on together.